Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A quiet day? (nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: A quiet day? (nk)

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:55 am
He was really suggesting the pink one? She looked a little straddled as he spoke that out loud. She blinked in disbelieve and shrugged a little. "Well I mhmmm if it is not unusual to have it in colour then", she tilts her head and looks at the choices. "I'd rather take the blue one, this fits my taste better I guess." Then she turned back to the young man who was just grabbing her hand so that she would not wave the tag anymore in front of his face. She gave him a soft smile and then said: "Don't be so stupid, they don't just explode. You still have to ignite them through hand sign or fire I suppose", she shrugged again and gently put it down again. Then she looked back at the salesmen who had put out second blue pouch for her. Then she looked again at the stuff before her and nodded. "I am going to take this, you charge 500 Ryo at least that was the price in the window sign", she pointed over her shoulder towards it. The man behind the counter nodded agreeing. Then she looked over at Sakana: "Say sempai? Do you use this stuff very often?", she took out her money placing 500 Ryo on the counter and then taking the prepared bundle.

WC: 222
TWC: 1558
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 pm
Sakana watched as Sanae was still debating over which color bag to get. Instead of picking the pink one she would go with the blue bag.  “Yeah blue matches your eyes.” He would say as a joke, because ninja bags weren’t meant to be a fashion statement.

After he had grabbed her hand to stop her from waving the explosion tag around, she would say that you would still have to ignite them and it wouldn’t explode, oh was she wrong. “Actually, all it takes to make this blow is your charka, which if you get excited and lose control would blow this place up.” He would let go of her hand and she would put the tag down.

The girl would turn and ask Sakana if he had any experience with the stuff in the bundle. She called him sempai again, why did she keep doing that? Going a little red in the face again he would say, “I can throw a kunai pretty well, and I am aware on how to use everything else in that bag.” The Meijin would wonder where this conversation was going next.

WC: 1267
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:06 am
It would spark when one fuelled it with chakra? Wouldn't it be bad if someone then just accidentally put some chakra in it? But whom was she kidding, she was too responsible for this kind of crap and too controlled for an accident. Before she would just let chakra loose out of pure emotion, she'd rather fuel her bones with it. So her chakra was pretty preoccupied with staying inside her body and something like outbursts or chakra that was just flowing out as accident where not really common to her. That is why she did not really get his anxiety about it. But well, maybe he had problems like that. One could never know what another one had suffered through so she would not go around making jokes or funny remarks about it.
"Those things never really happen to me", she said as calm as she could while handing over the Ryo to the shop owner and then collecting her new gear. Then she turned to Skana and smiled. "It is good to be cautious though because accidents do happen a lot", she nodded at him and then thought about it. "Want to show me how to throw those kunai and shuriken?", she tilted her head and looked at him with big blue eyes.

WC: 215
TWC: 1773
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:47 pm
The girl would say that she hasn’t  had any issue controlling her chakra. Maybe she just didn’t get how dangerous how these things could be, or maybe she didn’t care? He wasn’t sure but he didn’t like to argue so he would smile at her and just say “Maybe not, but just be carful for me ok?” She would then tell him that he was right to be cautious because of accidents. Maybe she did get it? Hopefully she did, she seemed like a nice kid and Sakana wouldn’t want to see anything bad happen to her. He would just nod in reply.

They started to walk out of the weapons shop when Sanae would look into Sakana’s eyes and ask him if he would be able to show her how to throw kunai and shuriken. The Meijin would think about that for a second.  He was in Hoshi to party, but so far he’s done nothing party like, so should this stop being a vacation and turn into work? He really didn’t mind throwing knives, usually it was pretty fun but this would be the point of no return. He decided he had nothing better to do so he said “Lead the way to where you usually train, I’ll show you how when we get there.”

WC: 1488
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 pm
He was willing to show her how it was done but something seemed to be keeping him from deciding right away. Did he feel uncomfortable teaching a girl? She thought about it and looked at him again. Then she started smiling gently while softly nudging her shoulder against his: "Thank you", she then said her walk having the usual happy skip in her steps while she hummed along walking. She did not take him towards the training ground, because there would be students having their lessons and she did not want to intrude. So she grabbed his arm leading him into the Park where she constantly looked left and right like she was being followed. Then she leaned over to him whispering: "We need to be sneaky about this, people do not like us shinobi very much." She then winked with her right eye and when the time seemed right she just throw herself into the bushes.
Normally there would be couples around maybe hiding in the bushes, kissing while leaning against the trees, silently giggling but today everything was silent. So they reached a clearing almost in the middle of the small group of trees and bushes they had rushed into. She looked around and smiled pleased. "It seems to me as if we are alone to enjoy my little lesson in appropriate handling of dangerous weapons, don't worry I won't annoy you too long, I just want to enjoy your company a while longer I don't have many friends." One could notice that her smile went a little bitter for a brief moment before she continued to smile at him like she wanted to compete with the sun's rays.

WC: 281
TWC: 2054
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:59 pm
As he was telling the girl he would help her train she would brush her shoulder up against his, and she smiled at him. Was she flirting with him? Why would she be flirting with him? He wasn’t bad looking and was nice but most people were those things. Maybe she did this will all the boys? The Meijin’s face would turn a bright shade of red when she said thank you.

From there she would walk out the door and lead them to where they would train. They didn’t go to the training round no, instead they went to the park where the crazy old woman had yelled at Sakana for using chakra a couple of days ago. She would wink at him after telling him they needed to be sneaky, almost like this was all a game to her. He would just nod in reply.

After a moment or so she would throw herself into the bushes, her blind trust in Sakana was astounding. Not wanting to break it, he would follow her until she reached her destination. There were no people around and he would smile at him saying that she that they were enjoy their lesson more in private and she just wanted to be around him longer because she didn’t have any friends. Yup, there it was more flirting. Sakana would look at her in reply and say, “It’s no trouble at all really. I don’t have many friends either, so I know the feeling. Here take out a kunai so we can get started. I want you to aim it at that tree right there and try to hit it. I’ll give you pointers after.” He would be pointing at a three about ten meters in front of them.  He really didn’t know how to handle the girls flirting, he had just met her after all.

WC: 1802
Sanae
Citizen

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 pm
Oh those young girls, always smiling, always sweet talking. That could make a young man blush and go nervous. But unfortunate for Sanae she did not really know how to really use this to her advantage. Worst of all she thought of her behaviour like she was being nice and friendly. The thought of even trying to flirt would never really cross her mind and also she was quite young, much too young to even think about stuff like that. Her father would much likely punch even the thought of any boys or relations along with that out of her mind. He had eyed her more closely ever since she had taken Kazu home he had started to ask questions if she regularly met boys in her free time and such. His daughter had met those questions with stoic ignorance. She never really thought about anything concerning more than friendship, if even that.
Now she took out one of the Kunai she had bought today and turned it in her hands. At one time She was slowly spinning it on a finger by sticking it through the hole at the end of the kunai and then keeping it still. Then she looked up front at the tree before her eyes fixed on the tree before her he had pointed at. She knew she was not very strong, but she was quite quick. Well her father indeed told her the key to the power of the dances did lie in quickness and not in brute force so she did not mind being not physically strong. So she nodded as he said he would give her hints otherwise. It made her smile a little as he said that he was without friends as well. Was it mean, to be happy about such a thing? No she did not like it that others were alone as well, but she did feel relieved that it was not only her being unable to make many friends.
So she now had this kunai and then threw it at the tree. No problem getting it far enough to hit the tree and it stuck to it quite nicely. Maybe not really in the middle of it and maybe not so deep but that was not so bad. So she could get it out easily afterwards. It was indeed not the first time for her, but they had cut the training with those weapons short because while training a student had cut himself because he did not listen to the instructor and after that it had given a huge dispute about handing weapons over to children. She could understand it, but well since they trained to become shinobi it could have been more useful to learn more about the practical use of them instead of learning the theoretical uses. "How was I?", she asked curiously.

WC: 477
TWC: 2531
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:22 pm
Sakana would watch as the girl pulled the kunai out of her bag. She would stand there and get use to the feeling of it in her hands. Then she would look around some more. He assumed she would be trying to figure out what to do, after all the feeling of being in control of a deadly weapon in your hand can be a bit much at first. To know you can take a life with a single throw. After she was done thinking she would throw the knife at the tree. Overall it wasn’t bad, it stuck into the tree, a little off center but not bad at all. Instead of blatantly telling her what she did wrong he would try and make her see for herself.

“Not bad, that was really good for your first throw. Here watch what I do and see if you can pick up in the differences. He would then turn to his back and pull out a kunai of his own. To start off he would put his left foot in front of his right in a set stance, this helped with accuracy a lot. With his strength he could probably pierce the tree and get the kunai to the center but he was feeling a bit showoff-ish. So he would instead infuse his chakra with his kunai which would give it a glowing appearance if Sanae was paying attention. He stare at the center of the tree, pull his arm back, and threw it. The blade would go straight through the center of the tree and get stuck in the one behind it. Sakana would look over at the girl and say, “Can you tell what I did different?” Her answer would determine where he went next with the lesson.

WC: 2104
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:25 am
Carefully she observed what the other Genin was doing. First she was looking at his hands but there was not so much different. Maybe he held it a little higher and his fingers less clutched around it, but that could not make such a high gap between the outcomes. So her eyes trailed further down. He stood different. His body posture was a little side turned so his whole body would point ait the aimed at tree. His foot was pointing towards the tree so that the movement was flowing towards its aim. The back leg seemed to be putting up stability for the stance he had. This was interesting because her father taught her similar positions for when fighting with her bone sword. So as he asked if she could see a difference she nodded slightly: "Sure your stance is different."
While she said so she tried to mimic his stance or at least go into a similar. Light on her front foot and heavy on her hind leg she had a position that would allow her to make quick jumps and fall out steps to stab people faster. But this time she was not stabbing people. She had pulled out the second Kunai and now a little bit more secure and accurate she threw this one at the tree and it hit, maybe even a little more to the centre than before and she was kind of proud of it. She smiled at her new teacher and said: "I did it." She stood up straight again and smiled brightly.

WC: 261
TWC: 2792
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm
Sakana would be glad to see Sanae watching him intently as he showed her how to do the throw the kunai. Just after he would finish she would nod and tell him his stance was different. “Correct. Good job. By making a stance I can control the accuracy of my throw.”

The girl would then try to mimic his stance before trying to throw the kunai again. Once she thought she was ready she would throw it and hit pretty much dead center. It was nice to see her getting this so quick, sometimes people took forever to learn such simple things. “Nice. You’re really starting to get it but let’s see if you can do what I did. See how I put a hold straight through the tree? That’s because I infused my chakra into my kunai. Watch.” The Meijin would pull another kunai from his bag and flow his chakra into it. And Sanae would hopefully be observing. “If you think you understand you should try it out.”

WC: 2280
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum