Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

komon - Should Have Gotten Waffles Instead «KOMON» - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Have Gotten Waffles Instead «KOMON»

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:58 am
While Saya was straightforward with her words, she was also, at times, oblivious to what effect her words might have on the people she was talking to. She had continued on, not at all coming to the conclusion that he might not like talking about his past failures. Either way, she had soldiered on and sat on the other side of the table.

Saya paused slightly, half-hesitant to partake in the joke before it occurred to her that it was fine. This was a normal social thing to do. ”It’s not that bad,” She snorted, smiling and shaking her head. A one shoulder shrug that showed that it didn’t bother her.

”Ah, so you’re the superior twin,” Saya said though it seemed to be more to herself than anything. And while her words could be interpreted in which Komon was “better” than Komori, Saya only meant that the guy in front of her held the title of “leader.” Not necessarily the stronger one between the siblings.

”Hm? Oh!” Saya nodded at his question. Of course he would be curious to how they met. Being in the same team as well as her mentioning Sakana mentioning him. If that made any sense. ”We met at this lake training ground. He taught me a couple of cool techniques. Sakana’s really cool.”

Saya was enjoying a decent conversation. The debacle from moments before gone from her mind. ”So, was it true? You got knocked out?” Again, her insensitive questions were spewing from her mouth. However, her entire attention was on Komon, waiting for a story to unfold.

WORD COUNT: 271
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1716 + 272 = 1987
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

komon - Should Have Gotten Waffles Instead «KOMON» - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Have Gotten Waffles Instead «KOMON»

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 am
Trying not to let the whole superior twin thing go to his head and failing Komon would have to hold back maniacal laughter. While he listened to Saya speak about meeting sakana, it seemed they had met at the boys usual training ground, where Komori usually helped him out. He’d make a mental note that this meant she was probably a water user and would be sure to recommend she learn a thing or two from Komori in the future if she wanted to get better at water ninjutsu.

He’d let her keep talking however and the question would come back to how he’d been knocked out in the hidden rain village. As this happened before he’d answer he’d break eye contact and look straight down at the table while giving a quick scratch to the back of his head. “Uuuuum… Yeah” He’d say giving a quick pause before resuming eye contact.

“I was in the hidden rain village helping with the takeover and some dude with an absurd amount of swords on him came walking up to the fort and for some reason I was the only one who felt the need to go check it out, Long story short he knocked me out and robbed me before leaving”

He’d let out a short sigh at the end.

“Not a fun experience, wouldn’t recommend it to anyone”

WC: 1498
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:28 am
Komon’s sudden laugh had her blinking, wondering what he found funny. However, Saya found his laugh somewhat infectious and joined in for a few seconds before returning to the conversation at hand. It was when she observed the older boy turning his gaze to the side that it finally dawned on her that she was metaphorically poking a stick at his pride.

She cleared her throat, ready to change the subject. ”Oh, I see. At least… Wait. No one of higher ranked came with you? Or none of the other chunin backed you up?” The edges of her mouth turned downwards. ”That’s not very responsible of them. You weren’t blamed were you? Did you get compensation for getting robbed?”

No sooner did the question leave her lips Saya realized that they were ninjas. If they had been robbed and left unconscious, well, that was their fault. ”Sorry,” she immediately apologized. ”I’m learning that I tend to ramble at times.”

At this moment the waitress came by and looked at Komon, ”Got your order ready, Hun?” Turning slightly to Saya, she said, ”Your food is just about done, girlie.”

WORD COUNT: 194
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1987 + 194 = 2181
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:17 pm
“Well the vast majority of them were concentrated on the war effort. While I had just arrived at the fort, I guess they all had more important things to do then investigate the man” He’d say, he’d assure her that no blame was cast and give a simple shake of his head when she asked if he was compensated.

Then she would apologize for rambling and he’d smile before saying “Don’t worry about it, hitori rambles more than you ever could” It was true as well, the redheaded uzumaki was a chatterbox.

He was about to ask her about the whole water element thing he thought of earlier when the waitress came and asked him if he knew what he wanted to eat, pondering in thought he’d turn towards the wall and be astonished by the time on the clock. “Um I actually gotta go, I lost track of time I guess.” He’d say as he stood up from the table and turned to Saya. “Anyways, it was nice meeting you. You should come train with my team sometime.”

With his farewells finished he’d make his way towards the exit of the building.

[exit unless interrupted]

WC: doesn't matter not claiming anything
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:31 pm
It was disappointing to hear that the ninja in front of her didn’t quite get a measure of justice against the man who had robbed him. And while his explanation of his superiors’ situation was understandable, it was still an unfortunate and irresponsible thing that they had allowed to happen. Saya did come to the conclusion that the mysterious person, who had managed to knock out a chunin, should have been investigated lest he became a problem later down the line.

Either way, the waitress was looking at him expectantly but sighed when the older boy informed them that he needed to go. Saya blinked, slightly surprised at the sudden farewell. Nevertheless the girl nodded and grinned at the prospect of training with him and his team. ”Nice meeting you too, Komon! I’ll take you up on that offer next time we meet.” Saya called out after him as he exited the establishment.

It was then that the girl waited for her food to be brought out in a to-go container before leaving herself to enjoy her meal in the comforts of her home.

WORD COUNT: 186
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 2181 + 186 = 2367

CLAIMING: Komon’s Chakra Signature (I do have the skill unlocked)
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:40 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum