Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

How to not make an entrance that involves a... Empty How to not make an entrance that involves a...

Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 pm
Striding towards the gates Ren would this time suppress his chakra just enough to be reasonable, to those that could examine it he would seem to have a chakra of about 50 and chakra reserves to match a regular chunin as Kenji Kotomine he had no need to worry about suppressing his chakra, but now it seemed like it would be more pertinent to avoid another fiasco involving a month Day long interview. For the time being, he strode towards the gates and would show the guards his papers identifying him as Kenji Kotomine before entering the village

[Entering Suna unless interupted]
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

How to not make an entrance that involves a... Empty Re: How to not make an entrance that involves a...

Mon May 22, 2017 10:26 pm
Faith had been standing garud at the gate, her sword drawn and practicing her swings. Rage flowed in the Akari's veins as she swung her sword practing her form. That Damn Koroshi..... The Faith had been a supporter of him because when they needed him, he showed suport for them. But now.... The damn Kage left when they needed him most. Now, they were left stuck under Kumo's rule. Why she was still garuding the gates, The Akari didn't know why. Most shinobi had either left for Kumo or out on their own Adventures.

The Only reason why Faith hadn't decided to leave yet was because she didn't know where to g, either ot Kumo, burry her rage deep down, and try to make a life, Out on the road and try to do odd jobs to make a living, or to another village, and try have a life there.

As these thoughts burried the mind of the Pink haired Jounin, Faith almost missed the young woman approaching the Gates of what was once the great village of Sunagakure. The Akari would sheathe her blade and look over at the woman.

"Halt! She would say, "Who goes there? Why do you try to enter the city of Sunagakrue?
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

How to not make an entrance that involves a... Empty Re: How to not make an entrance that involves a...

Mon May 22, 2017 10:37 pm
Striding towards the gate Ren was surprised to see not many people around, sure the village had recently been taken over, but Ren didn't expect there to be so few people entering a major village, there also seemed to be only the one guard practicing her swordplay... As Ren strode towards her, the woman's ears picked and she turned, calling out to him.
"Kenji Kotomine, A humble merchant at your service." Ren would say, bowing and pulling out his set of identification papers as he strode towards the woman and offered her them. "I provide my services as a sealer to those in need." He would explain waiting for the woman to read his papers over and approve his entry.

Assuming the woman waved him through Ren would nod taking back his papers. "So while I'm here I don't suppose you could tell me what's been happening in this village lately? I'm afraid I'm a little out of touch with this area of the world at the moment."
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm
Faith would take the papers and look at them, Honestly, she probably should of looked at them more closesly, but right now, her spirit was broken from everything that happened, and honestly, the village was basicly a ghost town at this point, so there was no real point guarding it.

Faith didn't really speak, just looking over the papers, until she was asked about the state of the village. at which, Faith would respond, "Well, everything looks good Kenji, you can enter, but whether or not you want to is up to you. This village has recently came under Kumo protection. And alot of the shinobi have left the village. We only have a few higher level shinobi left in the village. So, I don't know if anyone would like to buy your wears. Also, there is a possibility of some rioting from the civilians that are mad that they will be asked to leave shortly as well. As such Suna isn't the most stable of villages."

With rage still in her eyes, not at the woman that approached the village, but at her now dictators, Kumo.

"Everything is in order, you are free to go." and wave the girl on, unless she had other questions.

Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 11:02 pm
Nodding at the girl's words Ren noticed the rage in her eyes, he almost took a step back, shocked at the anger there, but fortunately, it wasn't directed at him. 'is she angry at the Kumo empire?' He though confused, 'I mean I can't blame her but why would she guard the gate here if she hated them so much... maybe it's a trick of some kind?' Ren focused on the girl's chakra, his mind's eye allowing him to discern that the girl's emotions were genuine... tossing up the odds Ren decided to take a chance, if this girl hated them so much then maybe she could help Ren and Ryou get his aunt out of the village, hell maybe they could even prevent this village becoming another hive of tyranny like kiri... " Well If you get off sometime soon you should come find me, I'll probably be at one of the local bars for the next few hours... I think it could be quite... pleasant for you." the tone of Ren's words made it sound like he was flirting with her, just incase someone out of view could see here, but as he finished speaking Ren would mouth the words 'its important' to her to make it clear his invitation was not what it seemed.

"At any rate thanks for your time" He would say striding into the village with a forced smile on his face.
[Entering suna]
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 pm
"I think it would be quite.... pleasent.... for you...."

Was this Chick hitting on her?

If this was a man, Faith would of probably kicked him in the balls. However, since this was a woman, Faith would let this slide.
However, something interesting happened afterwards, very interesting. The Girl would then mouth something to the girl, saying along the lines of ‘its Important.’

Faith, completely mentaly distraught, would think nothing of it and instead just let the girl in.

"At any ways thank you for your time." and with that, the woman would leave into the village.

Faith would go back to practing her sword swings. Guarding the gates for, what was probably no reason.

A few hours later, Faith would finish her shift, and not be sure what to do. At this point, she had basically completely forgot about the talk the two woman had with each other.

Faith wasn’t much of a drinker, but she knew she needed something to get off her mind. As such, she would go ahead and leave her post, allowing another to take it up, and go to a bar. She need a drink, and she needed it now.

Exit

TWC: 610

Stat claims: 3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 am
Approved for entering Suna and exiting thread at both however no training occurred so I can not approve the stat claims
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum