Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 12:50 amJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 12:45 amJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 12:38 amAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 12:15 amAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 12:07 amAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 11:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganYesterday at 11:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordYesterday at 10:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Yesterday at 10:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 10:44 pmTravin Iburi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

I've come to make your men cry Empty I've come to make your men cry

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 pm
Cloaked in the bleary haze of the Rising sun, came Coco Wei. With that orange glowing orb to her back she stepped over the horizon and appeared to the sentries of the leaf village. She along with eleven other people approached. It was a small parade lead by Coco herself. Two individuals carried a banner with the Kumo symbol emblazoned upon it. One was leading a Donkey that Coco had found on her way here. They'd put flowers in it's hair and tail, and dressed it up. Everyone else was just throwing flowers along the trail and waving palm frons, and singing as coco approached. They were all transformed clones, but keep that a secret. Coco wanted to make an entrance.

Coco herself cut an unimpressive figure. She was a short fairly pretty young lady, with short brown hair and emerald eyes. But what was really eye catching was the uniform she was wearing. It appeared to be what most people would recognize as a maid's outfit. A black dress, layered with plenty of ruffles and lace. Under the lace and flair were several plates of metal, and actual protection. Of course anyone from Amegakure would instantly recognize the armor as being modeled after one of their most famous national heroes. Everyone else just thought it looked like she had an adult film shoot to get to. Over her shoulder was a big yellow umbrella that acted as a parasol and kept the rising sun off of her neck. What little skin could actually be gleamed from beneath her armor was pale, and well muscled. What little information one could gather, it was clear that this was a fit, and active young lady.

The parade stopped at the gates of Kono. Two of her clones took up a circular formation looking outwards. Only Coco and her Handler from Kumo faced the gate guards Directly. The handler would flash them their documentation.

"My Name is Coco Wei!" She would herald. "I'm a Chuunin from Kumogakure. I've made the pilgrimage to your village to challenge you! A round of Friendly combat! Non-lethal, no holds live combat with a few Chuunin of your village. The winners gain glory for their village. And if beat me there might just be a prize in it for you. Spread the word!" She took her umbrella off of her shoulder and banged the tip of it down on the ground. It let out a metal clank as it collided with the ground revealing that this big yellow umbrella was no ordinary bit yellow umbrella. "Do you accept?!?"

She paused and looked at the guard who in all likely hood was not one of her people she was challenging, or a person with the authority to accept such a challenge on behalf of the entire village. "And if not please get me someone with the ability to!"

(Attempting to enter the leaf village.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

I've come to make your men cry Empty Re: I've come to make your men cry

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 pm
Leaning on the rail atop the village gate wall, Risako stared out into the road leaving the village, which finally had travelers coming for once. Vaulting over the rail, which was only tall enough the girl wouldn't hurt herself from the fall, she would land in between the gate and the newcomer. As her feet touched the ground, her knees would bend and absorb most of the impact. Then, she would slowly rise while listening to this, awfully eccentric traveler. After coming to a full stand, she would straighten out her outfit, which consisted of a navy blue shirt and pants. 

Using her chakra sensory, Risako found it somewhat suspicious that every single one of them held the same power, but whatever. When handed the papers, the manliest ninja in Konoha scanned them very quickly, and saw that they looked legitimate. Something about this whole little thing was just off though, and it scared her a bit. A ninja from Kumo wearing a maids outfit, accompanied by various men and woman, and one donkey? 

After hearing the words "And if not please get someone with the ability to!" Risako turned to the other gate guard, who was still on top of the wall, and tipped an invisible hat, signalling for him to run and get the Hokage. Being a smart lad, he understood the gesture and took off immediately. 

Normally, when presented with the right documents, Risako would just let people in to run amok with the Konoha-nin. This seemed like a special case though, and she didn't wanna be held responsible for anything. With a cocked eyebrow, and somewhat wide eyes, she muttered "Just one minute. The Hokage or someone with authority should be here any moment." Then Risako thought about it. A challenge sounded awfully fun, so, changing her tone into a somewhat happier one, she said, "I'll take you up on your challenge if the Hokage, or whoever comes, says it's okay though."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:27 pm
It was bound to be his shift at the gates of the village, yet Kagusa had yet to walk to them yet. He was at the ramen shop getting food as usual before his five minute grace period to be at the gates were up, a bowl fastened in his hands firmly as he gulped down the food and sat the bowl down. Looking to the chef he made a few strange signals with his hands before shrugging and pulling out a pad of paper and a pencil," Thank you for the food, here's the money and have a nice day," setting the pad into his pockets and the money on the table, he pushed the curtain from his way and began his way towards the gates.

As the young male continued on his way he couldn't help but notice one of the usual gate guards running from the village gate direction at a brisk pace and flagged him down, waving a few hand signs at him before stopping. The male fortunately knew what he was saying and responded with the situation. Replying back with the a different string of sign language he told the guard simply," Just alert the Hokage as a just in case, i'll take care of it," with that he took off towards the gates not running, but jogging really fast.

Making it towards the gates at what seemed like a timely manner he stopped just short of Risako and waved to her. The young Jounin would have began to use sign language to communicate with her, but figured she couldn't understand so he once again pulled out the pad and pen, changed to a new sheet and wrote something down," So I heard the issue from the guard, this," pointing the pencil at the Coco for a moment," thing here wants to come into the village to challenge our Chuunin?," flipping the paper he would continue to write something down before shaking his head and just pointing the pencil at her," You take care of her and bring some of the other Chuunin just in case. You should be more than enough but if you fail...well you can't say you didn't have back up. Just go to Training Field 11 or the Forest either works, but any damage done to village buildings comes from your own pocket," after showing her the page he would slide the pad into his pocket, and if she asked why he wasn't talking? He'd point to the very obvious "scar" on his neck before staring at her.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:47 pm
Coco nodded her head in understanding when the guard was sent off to get someone higher up. She'd been a gate guard too once. She knew how it was. When she heard that thte girl who'd come in was willing to take on the challenge she let out a smile. "Well I look forward to the battle." She announced with a wide smile. A short wind caught her skirt and blew it up. "eep!" She threw her hands down and held her skirt down. "I'm actually preparing for my villages Jounin exam. I wanted to come here to see if I was ready."

Not long after a third leaf shinobi came in. He seemed to have a bit more power than the girl because he addressed her with a bit more authority. Or he was just cocky. At first he made a few hand gestures, and Coco wondered if that was sign language. It happened so fast that she couldn't be sure. Her uncle back in ame worked with deaf children, so she knew a bit of the language. Of course that was ASL Ame Sign Language. she wasn't sure if it was the same in the leaf village.

Non the less it seemed as if she was going to be allowed. Assuming Ris didn't lie to coco and allowed her to enter the village she would smile and throw her hands up with great jubilation. She was glad that this long journey hadn't been for nothing. 

If it turned out that Ris did in fact let her in, Coco would put her open hand to her chin before moving it downwards and saying 'thank you' to the two ninja. OF course if neither of them actually understood ASL then she'd just look like a fool as her entered in the village with her handler ten clones an a donkey. 

(Entering the village, once ris actually tells me I can XD Unless of course I could somehow read those notes. BYAKUGAN ACTIVATE!)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:00 pm
Risako chuckled as the wind blew CoCo's skirt, but she was laughing more at the whole little scene. A ninja from Kumo just shows up out of nowhere with an entourage and only wants to spar? It seemed kind of, I dunno, unnecessary, but, admittedly, Risako was excited to fight someone who wasn't in the village. Well, presuming the jounin that just arrived on the scene permitted her in that is. Risako stared at the jounin while he was being mute, wondering why he wasn't talking, until she saw the scar. Rather than ask, she would keep to herself and just read his notepad. 

After he finished giving his order, Risako would tell CoCo where the training grounds were, and that she would be there shortly.

[Bleh, lazy post. Permitting CoCo to go the training grounds.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Approved <3
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:30 pm
Seeing as everything went as planned, Kagusa stood watch over the small group as they entered making sure each one was of good standing though he could tell something was off with them, but given the circumstances he would be keeping an eye on this so called Kumo chuunin and her entourage until they leave.

[If its all the same i just wanna put this towards the wc for the basic Amestuchi sword]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise <3