Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Solitary days (p, jaye) Empty Solitary days (p, jaye)

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 pm
Xuba sat in the treey area of the quiet parts of town. His common area of retreat in neutral zones before going out into the dangers once more. The world needed quiet areas for even missing ninjas such as xuba. It enabled one to even find peace in the everflowing flux of chaos.

Although normally on edge xuba was calm and collected. The very simple time that let xuba actually for once consider his options. His eyes gazed down at the earth below him and his mind wandered to his art as a goto thought. 

Improvements live in time. With time you learn how to improve and grow. In time i will. Too. Its natural
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Solitary days (p, jaye) Empty Re: Solitary days (p, jaye)

Mon May 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Solitary days (p, jaye) Tumblr_inline_ohqvdn3j591tg6412_540

The male had spent some time in the area trying to get heads or tails of the situation, but at the moment he simply walked the area. The two voices had been quiet for some reason, since the most he heard was mere whispering between the two as they tried to figure out how they were going to do something...what about he didn't know and he did no care. As he walked he came up to a few trees and looked at one for a moment, taking a deep breath as he centered himself and pulled out what seemed to be a pair of gloves as he smiled.

Outer to inner. Fists expand to control the energy and flow like a river, his hands slowly moved from left to right to a downward position as he took in a deep breath and began to spread his feet lightly. From there he followed the second principle. Inner to outer, a persons center must be his whole in order to understand the flow and go with it. One cannot fight the flow of a river and instead must go with it. With each movement came a swift snap as he threw one swift punch before bringing his hands together to form a circle. A small exhale escaped his lungs and left his mouth as he took his stance once more and pushed outward as if he was pushing an object away only to swiftly launch two more punches and dropping his stance as his danced slowly dusted past the ground and stood up, his hands coming together as if he was praying.

Another breath was taken as he slid back and began to practice with himself, the more he did an energy came over his body as he continued channeling his inner energy before a voice broke his concentration," You use a lot of taijutsu for someone who's whole bloodline revolve around weapons...You sure you are wanting this," in which the gloves were slowly slid back into his sleeves and he sighed. The two voices spoke up in unison before the male listened," You have a lot of potential in you to do more, but i guess i can give you the first of many gifts. There's something you can do with your bloodline that involves summoning armors and weapons, including those made before you. So my armors and this second bum here's stuff can be summoned by you in time however...there are things you might want to consider," the voices went quiet as the males eyes wandered over to a nearby tree that someone had been in.

He hadn't noticed that someone had been in there this whole time while he had been practicing and if he did, he would have just went on with his training but now that he knew? He figured that he would say something to them and try to see why they were here," So do you usually nap in trees or are you waiting on something?," as he turned to face the whomever who it had been he waited to see what they would do...providing they did anything.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon May 01, 2017 9:44 pm
Xuba's quiet moment of peace oddly enough was not interrupted by the approach of an curious induvidual. His strides were of confidence which made xuba hold a bit of appreciation for the newcomer. So xuba quietly watched the man proceed to go into stance and his grey eyes caught it immediatly. 

Finally! someone who knows a damn form! At last! 

Xuba thought as he quietly watched the young man. Breath in sync with motion, muscles relaxed and tensing. The works were right at hand and he was satisfied. The zen like focus comming from the man as he assumed an neutral stance in focus and concentration. 

Preperation of mind and body. This is great. Now it could be mere seconds or hours till he is willing to strike... so i shall wait.

Although strike comes into many forms xuba waited in complete silence for merely a few moments as the man maintained stance, and posture. Xuba remained in his calm, but excited state. Going through the various styles the man could possibly utilize. His thoughts however little prepared him for the response. Upon the mans request xuba respondedvon point.

"I was curious. Plus the quiet of the area is a good way to eliminate one from the chaos of the world... even for a moment or an hour. We need a timeout to regroup our mind and body. It reminds us that even in the muck of the world; we have morals and limits."

Xuba spoke as he still remained in a comfortable position in the tree. His grey eyes scanning the induvidual at hand.

"So in your stance. Im curious to what do you wish to preform first? As you seem to be a calm and collected induvidual. Your personal art must truely be an wonder. I cannot wait to see how it works."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon May 08, 2017 6:56 pm

A Philosopher huh?

The young male stood there slowly placing his hands into the sleeves of his haori slowly as he looked the male up and down in contemplation. He knew a handful of things and this was only known through his words and how he used them. Curiosity had brought him out here and at the same turn that curiosity caused him to ask the male why. For some reason the male took a small step forward to get a better look at the male before stopping and smiling," I could drink to that. Morals are what keep men from the animals, of course some do not understand this, but it is a lesson learned in time and error. I suppose you have learned this through traveling or maybe you are as monk as you sound," for some reason he liked the cut of this man's jib, something was definitely odd about him and yet it meant something good maybe.

His stance? So he was watching which made the young male smile as he took out one of his hands and knelt down as he explained," It focuses on the principles of mastering ones body. Inner energy to focus the body on a mental level, bringing out your latent power. The movements move into External energy which brings your power out full force. Striking into grappling and so on...its a technique meant for a swordsmen to prepare for hand to hand combat so to speak, but as a taijutsu practitioner? It helps master one's body for almost anything. In time I hope to make this body as sharp as any blade but only time will tell," this man could tell a lot from a stance so...what does that make him exactly?
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Mon May 08, 2017 8:11 pm
The words the man spoke made xuba curious to his approach in life. They had a sense of understanding only through study and life alone. 

Experience sings in many forms. Its good to see that one is not blind in body and mind. External and internal... so he is a internal  and external artist. The concept of focusing both ones inner strength and outter forces for an impressive display of strength and grace. Power, speed, form, art, and soul. Defintley not one to cross in the end. But one i can respect.

Xuba thought as he nodded at the man and after a moment of thought. He thought back to the motions of the man and saw the pattern. It was interesting. Like gazing at a board of chess and other tactical games of the mind. Xuba was one that broke it down to fundementals and basics. 

"Internal and external. Two halves to make a whole. Very nice. Your body in that case must be able to maintain the force of such an art. I focus a tad bit more externally. But i learn from the wind. A reliable scource as we must breath, but a teacher that is second to none. Arts learned through the ages are taught from the basics. All it takes in the end. Is patience and a willing heart. Then you can see what lies beyond the many things the world throws in front of you."

Xuba slid down the  tree and landed softly on the ground. He was curious about the mans art as it showed much promise especially as the man spoke as he was one who weilded the blade.

"Blades they sing, flash light stars decending from the heavens. Still the use is undenaiable and double edged. I tend to lean towards the pure hand to hand arts. Still i see your point. A man can perhaps surpass a blade. Since stone is easily crushed with ease. Metal is not far off. But the hardest thing to crush is ones pride. Defeat, and falling makes one wonder in the end what they can do. In the end one way or another one can grow stronger each time they fail. But in time your suscess will not be valued nor graded by others, but yourself. Still im curious i would disire to see your inner and external art in person."

Xuba finished as he studied the kneeling boy and assumed a kneeling position as he placed his left hand palm down, and placed his  right fist over his left hand. Xuba would then roll his wrists slowly a full rolling motion till they were in a praying motion. Xuba then pointed his hands towards the man and bowed his head speaking.

"Should you wish  to learn a thing or two. Ill gladly instruct as fit in our bout if you deem it acceptable."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue May 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Swords are nice but they can get messy and even break. Weapons tempered with time and love even fall to rust, but a well tempered body? Can always recover and continue to push past its breaking points. I was once told by a samurai that a weapon was an extension of one's own body and the personification of one's will and body. I took that philosophy in a sense and applied it to my arts and its been doing wonders. Though something i never thought i would find myself doing was continuing my art in spears as well," it was a fine statement but where was the man's spear?

That was another story for another time as he noticed the male doing the same gesture as his teachers did once before. Looking down at the diagram for a moment he stood up and dusted his clothing off before creating a fist with his right hand and pressing against his open left palm," well let us begin shall we?," he slid his feet only a few inches apart before placing his hands outward toward the male, his right hand placed just an inch farther and above the left while his left knee was bent just perfectly. (Basically he beckoning hand stance of Wing Chun)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu May 11, 2017 10:48 am
Xuba accepted the bow with a bow of his own as he leaned back into a roll. Legs over head and came to a stand. Standing 4 meters away, xuba began to Bounce on the balls of his feet. Noting the mans stance xuba slowed the bouncing and settled into a three point stance..

Also known as pidgeon toed stance as he shifted his feet slightly in a  semi circle. Placing them about a shoulder length apart.

Xuba glanced at the situation and noted with a grounded stance yes mobility would be limited. But his intention was to draw some agression towards him. Thus xuba began a slow advance towards the man (speed:1) as he moved his rear foot  in towards his lead foot and made a semi circle in the dirt as he made a slow but steady advance towards the man.

"Im known as xuba. You may begin when ready"

Xuba's guard was a spider guard. Hands slightly above shoulders and half bent at the elbows like a spiders pinchers. The palms were facing towards the man as he awaited. Leaving his  torseo and stomach open for strikes. Although that was the bait of such a guard. Like a spiders pinchers ready to strike down on its prey.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed May 17, 2017 11:33 pm

The bird had always watched its prey before jumping on it, the eyes of the male were no exception as they flickered for a moment watching his stance all the way down to his footwork," Defensive while being on guard..is he leaving intentional openings to test me or...hmm i know what to do then," as Xuba slowly came into a crawl so did Shoko. His foot work was something akin to the weird side which did not fit his stance in the slightest.

In the style of his martial arts his footwork would have been precise and pristine, each move calculated and planned four moves ahead. While his partner moved in half circles he was supposed to move his body in such a way that he would be countering his footwork, but he wasn't. With each step Shoko took his body moved in reverse. When his right foot took a single step his body was already pivoting for the next step, his hands remaining in the same position until he had finally smiled.

A name was given in which Shoko would smile and acknowledge it," Shibuya but most call me Shoko...here i come," in his stance he crouched only an inch before leaping forward, his right foot lunging forward taking his body with him making a perfect arc between legs. His right palm formed into a single, fluid fist aiming for the opening as a feint of sorts. By the time the fist was made his right foot was already planted and waiting, his eyes watching the muscles in each extremity for the right moment.

He would expect a counter of some sort so once Xuba did, his fist would point downward and rolling to the right, taking along with it its initial force to block his counter while his left foot repositioned his body. His left hand would slowly unfurl as he brought his right arm back and placed it onto his (Xuba's) chest. The force would surely push him back and if not? His right foot would come forward as his body bent back only a few inches, the foot connecting with the ankle of his opponent to see what he would do. While his body would be in a vulnerable state, his mind flushed all thoughts and strengthened his core as he dropped lower.

His body would then push backwards before moving only a few feet from Xuba, the stance being taken back up after their exchange and a smile on his face," You're rather strong in countering ...Didn't expect someone to have such a nice form, though I wonder what your offense is like," slowly he rolled his sleeves back up and took to his stance once more, a deep yet slow breath being taken as he centered himself and waited.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 am
Xuba noted the mans movements and his thoughts brought up the question. It loomed for a moment as he noted each movement was as opposed to a counter motion it was actually awkward. This told xuba a couple things as he analyzed his opponent further. Xubas grey eyes seemed even confused for an instant. A stance tells alot of stories, but the movements of a person will determine many things on how that story ends.

Thoes are defintley not traditional motions, if anything he is showing confidence in his style. Excellent. Yet also frightening.

Xuba thought as continued forward. Then the man threw a punch. It was well aimed at the opening in the spider guard. Yet with little thought of the matter xubas arms finally moved as he also noted the man's body was nice and steady. This inclining that he was already in stance.

With his right foot forward. [size=30]Xuba right arm shot down in a clockwise motion ending in a diagonal position. Making contact, and moving the man's punch to xubas right.  A simple downward block. However, xuba smiled as he met resistance and the man seemed interested into driving the  exchange into an interesting level.[/size]

Oh?!

Xuba thought With the block completed xuba grounded his left foot  as the mans left hand  would come towards xubas chest. A smile would come to his face  as xuba pushed off his right foot pivoting and stopping facing 90 degrees to his left. While xuba did this motion.  His left hand would shift towards his right shoulder the elbow would meet shoko's left hand between the formation of a very basic downward block. Unless he retracted his hand of course. If not well shoko would find himself facing xuba slightly off balenced.

"Counters require of course 2 things a strike, and the defender." 

Xuba noted as he resumed stance. Regardless of if the man was moved or not. His guard resumed back in the spider guard. However, if shoko had avoided the grab he wouldve completed each action respectively.  Hence xuba would speak.

"Grounded and unique motions.. very nice. I can assume that this is the bproduct of your outer style. Perhaps more body behind it. As you can focus your internal energies to further be and additioal driving force behind your attacks. A mere punch would feel like 10. Hm, but your breath i say this take a breath and embody the clear mind. With a clear mind you will be able to see and perhaps embrace more.  Its a philosiphy i embody with my art. So with out further delay."

As xuba finished speaking his stance changed slightly with a pivoit of his feet and slowly his guard fell down with his shoulders relaxed. His legs began to move as his breathing slowed down. Embodying a calm mind and body xuba felt the wind and moved in a rapid but flowing motion of the wind.

"Let us hit to the floor. White heavens art versus the internal external art"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:26 am

A dance had required more than ones own self and in a sense so did martial arts. As the two came closer and closer until the first strike was made, Shoko kept his eyes on his opponent making sure that he was focusing on the right spots but then again his offense had been met with a considerably good defense so he was enjoying the fact that he actually had a challenge more than he was perfecting his craft. When his last punch was thrown and he slid back he heard the male speak, and as he did Shibuya had slowly changed his stance. Yes his feet positioning had remained the same, but something was different. While his hands were perfectly aligned with his chest, both palms faced the ground and dropped a bit as his chest and back arched only slightly and his body seemed to go only lower by a few inches.

His left knee slowly bent as he finally assumed what could have been his favorite stance in fighting. A smile appeared on his face as he made a mental note on his opponent and spoke,"True, but not every counter revolves around a strike.In many cases one uses their opponents own strikes and weight against them, but you seem to know more than you let on. Let us dance for a few more moments and see what happens," though when the male announced the name of his style Shibuya simply shook his head as he slid closer and closer," My style has no name as of yet. It is simply an empty canvas of which I shall name once i master both until then? You may simply call it the Empty Lotus style, one of my favorite flowers," with that he would have been only a few inches from Xuba and within striking range as well.

What his opponent didn't know was that he was simply using the first and basic style of his soon to be craft, a power of pure internal instinct. Unknown to him he had slowly been channeling this internal energy onto his limbs as a red hued like substance faintly covered them. As he went in for the first strike, his right foot slid in and arched solidifying his balance as both hands came into play. Both palms would push inward pushing the male back and hopefully off balance as he attempted a basic shove. What Xuba didn't know was the moment he acted the hands would drop and he would be met with a simple shoulder check, his left hand falling to his adjacent side which left his entire body open right? The shoulder check left his right side only open but with his left hand still within striking range providing that Xuba went for an attack he would retaliate by using his left hand to forcefully push off of the males body while also using his left leg to do the same. A single fluid motion to get him out of harms way.

After a few more exchange of blows, Shibuya stepped back and bowed to the male before waving his hands," That was rather interesting actually...Think i should work on my little technique a little more, though question? Why do you roam the world? Is it to seek a new style or....To simply learn what the world could give you?," either way the male would nod before rolling his sleeves down and digging his hands into them. "At either rate it was fun sparring with you. Hopefully our paths cross again later and we both have something more to show each other. Until then? Continue to get stronger my friend," turning his back he would begin to slowly usher his way away from the tree and soon out of the area as he smiled for a moment," You were saying what about this bloodline? Weapons and all? We will see when the time comes if you are correct in what you are saying , but until then i will devote myself to my taijutsu and train that alright?," a man speaking to voices in his head? Now some would assume he was crazy, it was far from the truth and almost the right choice as both voices simply chuckled in unison," You will see in time just how useful your innate abilities can be but until then we shall be those voices you can never get rid of with advice- Oh wait! You can't get rid of - ouch ...stupid kid," apparently one was in control while the other was crazy...who knew right?

Exit with the following claims
2250 for Internal Energy, +11 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum