Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 8:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 7:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 7:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 4:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 3:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:32 am
"Any shinobi in the village that I am scared of....." Hikari would ask. "I'm thinking.... well a few.... I know of one... Kenshin... he sort of jumped into my chunin exam battle for a little bit, he wasn't in it for long, but no mater what I threw at him on our last fight it seemed like nothing effected him. Along with him... well... there was a person... Shiroi Kagyua, that was able to use his bones for weapons... I am kind of scared of being forced to fight that. Bones just seem so scary, don't you think? Although, he has gone missing as of late. He went out of the village on a mission about a week ago. It was supposed to be a simple go to a town outside the village and come back. But allas, he hasn't returned yet. So, he is MIA right now.

Um... along that line, there was a woman... Shiro... we spared for a couple of minutes, it was a great battle where I had the upper hand the majority of the time ... and, but ....well, at the last second she won... but that wasn't as bad as what she made me do afterwards..."
Hikari would shiver a little bit "Lets not talk about that... shall we?"

At that point, someone would come up and Val would pay the check, and Hikari would smile, asking "Well, that was fun! Prehaps we could do this again sometime?"

WC: 287

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Flash of a Blade, and The Meeting of a Friend

Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:11 am
Valen would raise an eyebrow at her outward thoughts on Shiroi and nod his head quietly in understanding and agreement. He would have to fight this ‘Kenshin’ to see how he stacked up, he was honestly curious. As to this Shiro guy he’d have to see how he stacked up against a guy that can turn his bones into weapons. He wondered if they could be used as armor as well. It would be interesting to fight someone like that. He would raise an eyebrow at her words and decide to play a little with her before heading on out. “Why Hikari, are you asking me out?” He’d say with a small wink and a grin. He would be playing of course but if she did happen to say yes for some reason he would blink for a moment in unexpected surprise before agreeing and promising to meet up with her sometime soon to discuss it.

Of course she’d probably decline as they had just met today in which case he’d shrug a carefree shrug before hopping up and offering to help her stand as well. It would be at this point that his cloak would suddenly feel as if it took a chunk of his light chakra all at once and a brilliant flash of light would occur in the area momentarily blinding everyone that didn’t have the eyes of an Akari. Valen would blink once or twice in surprise before grinning in satisfaction over the fact that the light had to mean that the cloak was ready. He’d have to test out it’s true capabilities later. He would finish up now by continuing to help the lady up if she hadn’t taken the offer and if she chose not to he would nod his head politely. “I do bid you a good day Miss Hikari, thank you so much for helping me with the cloak and I certainly do hope to see you around.” He would say the last with a small wink before bowing slightly and heading out the door toward the nearest training ground.

[Exit]

WC: 348
TWC: 8757
TWC: 6757

Claiming 10 stats, Quickdraw from earlier in the thread, and my Cloak with the other 6750 I have available
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 am
approved at Valen
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 am
Watching the boy’s reactions to how Hikari explained what she knew about each of the other shinobi in the village, as if to feel them out. It was strange…. The desire to defeat your comrades…. Wasn’t exactly something to be proud of. However… being strong enough to be respected by your comrades… that is something that Hikari could get behind.

At Hikari would hear the boy ask if she was asking him out, and to this the girl would grow a little flustered.
“Wha…. No… you don’t understand….. It’s not like that… it…. Is…. Um….”
At this point, the boy would look down to his new cloack and nod to the girl. “I do bid you a good day Miss Hikari, thank you so much for helping me with the cloak and I certainly do hope to see you around” and would turn and head out.

Hikari would, however…. Her day wasn’t nearly over yet, she still hadn’t really finished learning anything new….

Well, she learned how to do the enchanting of cloth from that book…. Perhaps she could learn to do that in another way? A more productive way…. A stronger way….. to enhance clothing….
Returning back to her room, the girl would sit down on her comfortable and pull out the scroll that she had been reading….. it went something like this.

“Using Fuinjutsu… one could is able to create a shield to lessen damage on coming attacks. There are two main ways to do this……. The first way is to extract your chakra and send it forward an solidify it, creating a barrier… or a shield. This can be used to block out chakra….
On the other hand… there is another way to reduce damage from oncoming attacks… it is possible to enhance your skin with fuinjutsu, in order to make one more immune to damage. This is done by creating a large seal somewhere on the body, When the defense is ready to be used, the seal will dissolve into the boy, spereading all over the body of the person that owns the seal. The stronger the user of the seal is, the stronger the seal is when it comes out. Once the seal is placed on someone, it will stay on the person until the seal has been used up and runs out of chakra.

It didn’t take to much more practice for the girl to learn the jutsu, seeing that the girl had already done an altered version of the jutsu to make Valen Akari’s rose cloak, it only took about an hour of practice in order to make the jutsu work. Once she felt comfortable, hikari would stand up, and say,

“Ok girl…. You got this…. Lets see how it will work.”
Hikari would take a deep breath after clapping her hands together, using one of her favorate jutsu, wind style, wind rejuvenation, in order to boost her Chakra level up to 150. With that,  Hikari made her four hand signs, tiger, ram, boar, and dog, before reaching her hand behind her back, and pressing it up against her back. A seal would be made at a power of 100, and would require a power of 100 to break. This seal would Allow Hikari to activate the chakra barrier seal. At her leasure.
Deactivating the wind style jutsu, the girl would yawn, it was still early in the day, but she had been working so hard as of late, she decided that perhaps it was a good idea to take a break and take a nap. Laying down on her soft bed, the girl would slowly close her eyes, and go off to dream land.

Ap:
-40 for wind rejuvenation
-40 for Chakra Barrier seal (base Jutsu is 50, Chakra is 150 because of 100 base +50 due to wind rejuvenation = Power 100)
[exit]
WC: 618
TWC (Unclaimed): 3002

Claims: Memorize Val’s Chakra
Chakra Barrier Seal Trained [3000/3000]
A chakra barrier Seal (Power 100)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze <3 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:37 pm
Hikari please link the tech
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:38 pm
Sorry, in a bit of a rush
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t32126-fuinjutsu-chakra-barrier
Will that do?
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:44 pm
Okay so the jutsu power is 50. Your chakra is 100z heres a quote from the rules on scaling:

As characters grow in stats, their jutsu have the potential to get stronger with them.
Increasing a jutsu's power is calculated as thus;
For every 10 points the main stat is above the set stats of the jutsu, the corresponding stat fields gain a +5.

So you have 50 more power than the jutsu power, that's 5x5 (every 10 gets you 5 more points), so you only get +25 to your jutsu power

So your chakra barrier is only +75 Power not 100.

You are approved for know Val's chakra sig, learning the tech, and having a barrier of 75 power.
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:48 pm
Due to Wind rejuvenation, my chakra was 150 at the time of making the mark. According to the rule you posted, that would make the power 100 over the jutsu, as such, giving it +50 to power. As such, the power would be 50 + 50 = 100
(Sorry, don't mean to argue, but  I feel like you are makign a mistake here.)

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34026-wind-style-wind-rejuvination
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm
Requesting knowledge of her chakra signature as well, I'm a doof >.>
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 pm
I am not making a mistake. Your claim made no reference to using that to boost your chakra. Adjust your claim to reflect with the link and I can approved that. I'm sorry but I don't have time to fix your guys claims for you all the time. If you need an example refer to the MN thread where Ren gave you all those seals. He linked the skill that boosted their abilities in his claim which is what made t valid. 

Approved Valen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum