Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Meeting a friend (closed, nk) Empty Meeting a friend (closed, nk)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 pm
Kasai stood in the middle of the training field, waiting for Tatsuya. It was a plain and usual day. He wondered if anyone else would show up on this day.
Perhaps someone would. He almost wished for it. Tatsuya and himself were but two, and perhaps someday, they could become three.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Meeting a friend (closed, nk) Empty Re: Meeting a friend (closed, nk)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:02 pm
Makussu was bored. He had been wading through the shrubbery of his surrounding training fields, it being one of his designated day off, thus being left with nothing to do. "Maybe I should get a sparring partner," he thought aloud. "It would make training much easier. Suddenly up ahead the plants cleared to reveal what appeared to be a boy, his face obscured by a brightly colored mask with similarly themed clothing. He strode into the clearing to greet the masked figure and see if he would be friendly or not. "Hello, I'm Makussu of the Koutaishi clan. Who are you?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:20 pm
[Intro]
Tatsuya a walking down the cobble stone path on his wait to the training fields he would and Kasai trained at. Tatsuya loved to watch how the city moved. From the big business man to a little flower shop. People selling home made treats in the street to young children playing with there friends. Occasionally one would bumb into Tatsuya and Tatsuya would simply smile and say it was ok. Soon he would come to pass the many buildings and people and be brought onto a path that let through the forest and to the training grounds. Tatsuya looked in the trees at the little birds that hoped  from one branch to another. He looked to the ground to see the green grass that sprouted from the ground like tiny waving blades on the ground, and finally to  every single shadow that was created by each tree and bird. Tatsuya was already underway to mastering these shadows and had many plans for the future. Tatsuya not just wanting to simply be able to manipulate the shadows but to turn shadows into a completely independent element not bound to the caster that is creating it.  Tatsuya was not sure how this would be possible but had some ideas about the matter.

[Enter]
In no time at all he would arrive at  the spot were Kasai was already waiting. Now that Tatsuya had more jutsu then the last time they had spared it should be a more interesting match. Instead of just substituting every were and using clones they would be able to show more potential. Tatsuya walks out of the trees to see a new face talking to Kasai. This is curious was he did not know of any one else joining them. He walks up to the two and waits for the Kasai and the new man to finish what they are saying. After giving a slight smile and not  Tatsuya notices that he feels different that his energy has changed slightly. He questions for is he more mature now and the traits of the Nara clan are braking through or is he just more relaxed then most days? Tatsuya also considers that one is able to think critically as the Nara clan is know for and yet still have the excitement and energy that Tatsuya usually has. Never the less he was happy and he assumed that Kasai was in a happy mood as well. Tatsuya smiles with a kind heart and puts out his hand for a shake from then new man. "Hello there my name is Tatsuya, hows a going?" With that he waits for the response as Tatsuya feels a good aura coming from the new man he had just met.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:32 pm
Kasai stared up at the sun, taking in its warmth, basking in it as a lizard might, until he heard a noise. He looked down, to see a young man approaching him.
Upon hearing his name and clan, Kasai bowed, honoring him.
"A pleasure. I am Kasai Senshi, fellow genin of the leaf village. And from your kindness, I anticipate, your friend as well.
"What brings you, Makussu?"
Kasai then turns, and nods his head at Tatsuya, recognizing his presence.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 pm
Makussu acknowledged the boys name and repeated it within his head several times so as not to forget it before responding. "Well Kasai, today was supposed to be my day off, but I have been feeling rather restless so I went exploring. Apparently I've found something very valuable, a person. Being a ninja has been hard on my social life." As he talked he noticed out of the corner of his eye a rather calm looking person who apparently was familiar to Kasai based on his body language appear from the shrubbery. He stated the same greeting he had to his potential new friend, hoping to elicit a friendly response, reaching to shake the outstretched hand.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 am
Tatsuya is immediately struck when he hears Makussu talk about his social life. Tatsuya as well had it hard untill he met Kasai. Tatsuya wold make it his duty to make Makussu feel welcome. "Well i am glad to have met you. Its nice to have met some one that is not completely full of them self's as Kasai and I have recently encountered other Genin that are like that. I hope that Kasai and I are able to become good friends with you."

Tatsuya is surprised and relived that Makussu is respectful and kind. "So im assuming you being a ninja you are not just simply  out for a walk. Kasai and I were going to do some sparing and it would be wonderful if you could join us."
Tatsuya looks to Kasai to see if he agrees.  "If we do plan on sparing we should first set some ground rules in case we are of different levels. My self I do posses only a single C rank jutsu and three D rank so if we need to limit what we can and cant do we should do so."
Tatsuya says this in a respectfully manner in hope that Makussu dose not get the wrong idea. Tatsuya would hate it if Makussu thought of him as a prideful person and someone how only boast about him self. His ententions simply were to make the spar fair for everyone.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:17 pm
Kasai nods his head as a sign of appreciation.
"Friend indeed. It is a valuable thing to find a person, one kind enough in spirit to be called such as a friend. I am glad to have met you."
Kasai then paused, waiting for Tatsuya to finish.
At the mention of a spar, Kasai looked towards Makussu. 
"A spar could be interesting indeed, if it were done right. Not drawn out, nor out of proportion. Nothing unfair, and no chance of injury. I will agree if Makussu finds interest in it."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:19 pm
"As do I, Makussu said, in response to the warm comment on Tatsuya's part. Listening to him as he continued to speak he perked up at the mention of a spar, something he hadn't really been able to do since the academy. Using the Shikigami no Mai seemed too unfair, but besides that he would probably be using all of them. "Sure guys, I'm game for that."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:24 am
Tatsuya smiles with excitement. "Well then get ready!" A gleam of intelligences and strategy shine off of Tatsuyas eyes and he gets ready for an attack. "For Kasai and I have spared many times so ill give you the option to attack first whether that be offensive or defensive." Tatsuya was being a bit bold in his statement but wanted to see what techniques Makussu had. Along with this motive to have Makussu go first Tatsuya liked gathering as much information as he could before he made any moves unless of course it came down to Tatsuya himself making the first move. This was not preferred but would be accepted. Tatsuya takes a strong stance like  the earth element that he possessed had as well. Tatsuya dose keep a tab on Kasai in case he decides to bring an attack at Tatsuya before Makussu dose. They had spread out some to make some what of a triangle and so Tatsuya could keep an eye on each of them. If they both decided to attack Tatsuya at the same time however then Tatsuya would be inclined to retreat into the woods were he would be at an advantage but for now Tatsuya waited for a move to be made.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:24 pm
Kasai slowly relaxed himself, as was customary to him before a fight. 
He watched Tatsuya prepare himself. 
He began to wonder if perhaps he should strike first, spewing flame in his direction. Perhaps second, he thought. He too would give Makussu the chance to strike first, but would take it himself if no one else did. 
He slowly brought his hands to his chest, just to ensure that if Makussu went after him first, he would be ready. 
Then, Kasai slowly moved his eyes back and forth, between Makussu and Tatsuya.
"I am ready."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum