Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Beauty & the Beast

+3
Akabayashi Terumi
Jiro Kabi
Princess Love
7 posters
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Beauty & the Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty & the Beast

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm
Approved.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri May 12, 2017 5:46 pm
Love sighed when Oro flickered away. He was probably going to go find a tree to sleep in or something and wanted to make a quick escape. She then activated her eyes, this way no matter where the bears were hiding she would be able to find them. All she would have to worry about is their speed and if they even spoke human language. Of course some of them did or else they wouldn't have been able to make a contract with humans.
Love would walk up to the tallest tree in the vicinity and use the tree walking jutsu to climb it all the way to the top. Compared with her near three hundred and sixty vision the girl would be able to find a few furry friends in no time. Unless these beasts were able to make some kind of force field that could block the byakugan, but Love thought that too be a little too advanced as she hadn't even heard of humans with that kind of ability or jutsu.

From her perch on the tree the red head could see that her so called partner was no where in sight and had ditched her. Love blew her breath, "Punk." She said to herself, going right back to her search, not wasting any time to figure out why he would leave like that. Suddenly she saw some leaves rustle, zooming in on that area Love looked for what caused it. "Oh just a deer." The thought of possibly asking the four legged creature where the bears were hiding crossed her mind but she guessed that it probably couldn't talk and was only allowed to live there as an alternative food source. Still zoomed in on the place where the deer appeared, Love tried to find whatever caused it to run over there. "What the hell?" Love thought aloud to herself after seeing what looked like a stuffed animal walking around. The kunoichi quickly yet stealthily made her way from tree to tree and dropped down to the ground just one meter behind it. The thing couldn't have been more than three feet tall and it had the most beautiful golden coat. Love couldn't help herself she had to feel it, rising from a crouched position she walked over to the small animal. "Kuma-san?" She said to it and it turned around with it's brilliant sparkling blue eyes staring right into her own. If it weren't for the thing replying Love would've swore she was in a trance.

A small "Mo?" came from the baby bear's mouth. "How cu- rude!" Just as she was about to compliment the little bear it took off running. Love quickly followed after it, when she caught up to it it was sitting next to a sightly taller bear with a less golden coat. Strangely this new bear was wearing a blue bandana, an eye patch, and a red collar with brown gloves and a black bag hung across it's body while standing on it's hind legs. "A human, What are you doing here?" He asked her as he turned completely to face her, revealing a little pink star on the left side of his chest. This one talks. She thought before replying. "I'm here to sign a summon contract with you." "Oh right, we do have one of those. I thought you were just some idiot who got lost." Love made a face at this one's comment. Are all the bears here assholes? "I'm Pirate Taupy, unfortunately for you the contract holder is Marezou." "Alright where can I find this Marezou?" "Hmm.. There are a few places he might be." Taupy paused trying to think of the best way to get the older bear.

The pirate then noticed the strap of the bag Love carried. "Luckily he's a lazy bloat. If you've got any food in that sack you're sure to get his attention." "I've got some honey?" Love replied hoping that that alone would suffice. "Yea, that should be fine. If not there's plenty of food around here." He said turning his back to her once more as he began to walk away. "Wait you didn't tell me where I can find him." Taupy chuckled, "You don't need my help with those eyes." Love had almost forgotten that she'd never deactivated the dojutsu. But before she could say anything else to them the two little bears were gone. Damn it! In their absence Love realized she didn’t get a description of this Marezou. “I guess he would be fat..but how do you tell a fat bear from a big one…” She thought aloud to herself as she started to walk.

Though given the appearance of the two bears she just met it would probably be safe to assume that these anthropomorphic creatures’ body types work the same way human ones do. That would mean that Love would just have to figure out a way to lure Marezou without attracting the rest of the cubby patrol. Taking what Taupy said into consideration Love would save her honey for last and instead go around finding local delicacies to lure the beast. Hopefully all of the vegetation was edible, Love would hate to become poisoned or get a rash. She hadn’t brought any medical supplies which in hindsight wasn’t very smart since she did come here to fight a bear. The Hyuuga then used her, already activated, dojutsu to scan the bushes in the area for fruit. She’d never been a nature scout or anything like that but it’s common sense that if you can recognize it it’s safe to eat, right? Either way she would find out sooner or later, the girl quickly made her way from bush to bush collecting the berries.

In no time she had an attractive mound in her sack. “Now to set up traps.” She said to herself as she began plotting ways to display them in an alluring way. The clever female would get to work on a snare trap, as that would be the easiest to make. She would also gather some random branches and make a fire to grill some of the fruit since she didn’t know any fire ninjutsu. With the first trap complete the girl would set up two more traps for good measure, then leave the main area to smear honey around on trees and such. Keeping close watch on how much honey she used Love would hide once it was half empty. Letting nature take it’s course, she would wait for the scents to travel and draw in her prey. 

WC:1100
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun May 14, 2017 2:36 am
Marezou Stats [NPC for this mission]

Honey!~

Marezou, as he always seemed to be when not eating, had been sleeping. However, the sweet unmistakable smell of honey that drifted through his nose and into his dreams roused him from a deep slumber. After all, everyone knew that real honey beat dream honey any day of the week.

Not even bothering to stand on his hind legs, the large brown bear meandered his way through the woods and towards what could only be his next meal. He first came upon trees slathered with honey, which was a bit odd. Last time he checked honey didn't grow on trees, but who was he to question what was clearly fate?

Going from tree to tree and the gentle giant greedily cleaned each tree of any trace of honey unknowingly moving ever closer to a certain snare trap. When at last all the honey had gone his nose caught a new scent. It smelled strangely of fruit and fire; that is to say, it smelled delicious.

Coming to the first display of crudely cooked food, the bear reached a single paw forward to grab the food. Alas, when he pulled back he found his paw snared in a trap of sorts. Pulling half-heartedly at the snare Marezou shrugged his big shoulders: here was a good a place as any to take a nap. With the cooked fruit now out of reach as he had dropped it when the snare snapped onto him, the brown bear did what he did best, laid down and went back to sleep.

Surely another bear would be around to release him sooner or later...
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm
As Love sat waiting she began to hear the sounds of an approaching animal. Yes! She thought. Her plan was working; Now to make sure that she'd lured the right bear. Love remained in her hiding spot as she watched the beast get closer. This one was definitely big, though she couldn't tell if it walking on all fours was a preference or just laziness. As the girl watched the bear she noticed that it didn't seem the least bit suspicous, she then began to hope that this wasn't the village idiot. Just as this thought crossed her mind her trap was activated and the bear was caught. The girl sighed and slowly left her hiding spot, feeling that her suspicion had been accurate. This is a race of ninja bears right? She expected that even the rejects would have some common sense. As Love walked over the bear didn't panic or growl, in fact it laid down. Picking up one of the sticks that didn't make it into the fire, Love poked the bear. "Hey you." She said to it. "Tell me your name." She poked it again. Yes this was a typically stupid idea but in this case there didn't seem to be any danger.

WC:207
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 pm
"Hey you," the bear growled opening a single eye to look at the girl who would dare disturb his sleep. "Leave me alone."

Humans were always looking to bother him, why was that? Perhaps it had something to do with how he had the power to open the door to the bears of treeshroud mountain. However, he hadn't done so in a long while. Humans, more often than not, lacked resolve. Sure, they all started out with fire in their eyes and vigor in their bodies, but it all petered out. Marezou, lazy as he was, had all the time in the world. This human in particular? Well, he gave her tops an hour before she gave up; they always gave up, most in frustration and some in exhaustion.

Humans were like that, weak-willed.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm
Ugh. Love heaved a sigh, she was so over the surly attitudes of these creatures. She thought about going back into hiding to see just how long he would stay there but then she gave the bear another look over. He seemed pretty unbothered by his situation and leaving him there might potentially scare off any other bears in case he was the wrong one. "You're clearly not the brightest bulb in the box." Love started. "I could free you if you wanted." The red haired girl walked from near it's hind legs toward the front paw that was caught. Love also pulled out the jar with the remaining honey as she walked, and began to spoon it out with her finger. Licking the sweet, thick, slow moving golden liquid from her appendage she began to speak again. "You're the first bear I've seen since I've been here." She lied, but he didn't know that. "It might be a while before any others stumble upon you." Love wasn't about to give up so easily. All it had to do was tell her what she wanted to know and it could possibly go free. Dipping her finger into the jar once more, the girl retracted her digit covered in a glob of the syrupy treat.

WC:214
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Thu May 18, 2017 1:48 pm
"I suppose you might be right," Marezou rolled his large shoulder in what could only be a shrug. "I really should be on my way."

The bear ignored the girl's quip about his intelligence. He was smart enough to know he wasn't dumb. Plus, he didn't feel all that offended when an insult came from the mouth of a human. Did those creatures ever look in the mirror?

Bringing his free paw forward, the bear slashed at snare and it came apart in an instant. Shaking his once imprisoned paw the creature shrugged once more before standing up on all fours. While honey did indeed sound—and smell—nice he didn't much fancy spending time talking to a human to get it. After all, there was easier food to get.

"Goodbye, human," the bear cast a glance at the girl, flashed what passed for a dopey smile, and went on his way at a slow lumbering pace.

If the girl did not stop him then her mission would be over, her contract unsigned, and perhaps, as Marezou hoped, her pride broken.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 3:22 pm
Love rolled her eyes when Mr. big butt freed himself and started to walk away. Ninja or not there was no way she could physically hold back a bear, so she'd have to figure out another way to stop him. Raising one of her hands in the direction of the fleeing bear Love cast the hazy genjutsu. The change in scenery would be slight but he'd definately know something was up when he could no longer move and began to sink. Hopefully this bear wouldn't be able to break out of the jutsu as quickly as her jounin exam opponent did. She didn't want to hurt the creature but this act could possibly enrage him. Of course she would be able to hold her own, or so she thought, I mean sure they're strong but just how fast can something so big and heavy move? Love walked up on a nearby tree just in case it did break free and swing at her.

"Look, all you have to do is tell if you're Marezou or not." The girl realized that he'd probably lie and try to leave again but even if he didn't at least she'd know what her target looked like. She had no problem chasing him all day, it's not there was a war going on outside. Using the pupppet art: ventriloquism Love threw her voice so that it would sound like she had him surrounded. "I don't want to hurt you. Please don't make this more difficult than it needs to be." She said trying to confuse and possibly scare the animal. Being a taijutsu user the Hyuuga didn't know any barrier or binding jutsu, so if this bear countined to give her a hard time she'd have no choice but to get physical. Although she did have another genjutsu that could incite fear but she wasn't quite sure she was intimidating enough for it to be truly effective. Either way she would earn the respect of the contract holder and proudly add her name to it's list. With confidence she would defeat any and all needed to prove her worth, as long as these things didn't jerk her around ffor the hell of it. While thinking of her next move Love would listen for the bear's reply.

WC:381
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm
His surroundings morphed and changed from a temperate forest to a tropical one. A strange change to say the least and no doubt the result of some jutsu. Shinobi loved their jutsu and this girl seemed to be no different. Shame, he had hoped to keep on walking and never look back.

However, he found his feet started to stick to the ground and moving forward became a struggle. Alas, it would seem he had to deal with the pest. The whole affair was pretty annoying. Well, when in doubt, lie.

"I'm sorry," the bear growled. "But I am not Marezou. He tends to wear a blue bandana, an eye patch, and he has this pink star on the left side of his chest. He's kind of hard to miss."

He felt himself sink into the ground a bit more. Maybe he should have attacked her in the first place? Hmm...nah, too much work, way too much work. That simply wouldn't do.

"Now, do you mind letting me go? I have things to do."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 am
Love smirked when the bear lied to her about his identity. "How sad, you would sell out your brethren so easily." She started, still using the ventriloquism jutsu to make it sound like she had the creature surrounded. "Unfortunately for you I've already met Taupy and he gave me a pretty good description of you." She half lied again but it didn't make her feel bad seeing as how this bear had no problem lying to get what he wanted. "Of course I asked for your name first so that I wouldn't seem racist." She added covering up her lie. 

"Now if you wouldn't mind, I'd prefer that we be honest with each other from here on out." However should the beast continue on his path of decite Love would cast her other genjutsu. To get light a fire under him so to speak. "I get the feeling that in order to sign your contract I have to go through a test of sorts to prove my worth. Am I correct?" As the girl waiting for the thing's response she scanned the area looking for other ways to slow him down. It shouldn't be that hard to lead him into one of the remaining two snare traps.

"Name your task and I will complete it" She told him straight forwardly. "As I said before I don't want to hurt you but should you lead me astray I'll have no choice but to make you acknowledge me." The bear might see this as just talk however Love was completely serious. Even though she had plenty of time to waste with this fool there were things that she needed to do once she was back in the leaf. Morally it was against Love's character to attack without provocation but iit was clear to her that this bear would give her more trouble than Orokana does.

"I don't care if its a childish game, riddle quest, or a fight with you. Just tell me and I'll do it 'cause you're gonna be stuck with me for a long time other wise." At this point Love had mentally prepaired herself to paralyze the creature in either one of two ways. One being a lot flashier and probably smarter given her foe.

WC:377
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum