Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Beauty & the Beast

+3
Akabayashi Terumi
Jiro Kabi
Princess Love
7 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Beauty & the Beast - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty & the Beast

Tue May 23, 2017 2:08 pm
Did she really believe Taupy?

Well, Marezou figured that if she did then she was more than a bit naive. After all, she had no real reason to believe the other bear over him. Quite honestly the whole scenario baffled the large bear to no end. Were humans really this dumb? The answer, unfortunately, was apparently yes. On the bright side, it would make the following interaction little more than child's play. Yay for the bright side!

"You know," The bear sighed as he found himself up to his chest in mud. "You really are dumb. You listened to this Taupy? Well, news flash honey I am Taupy. Big surprise right? You fell for his trick, bravo. Some shinobi you are."

The bear glanced around his false surroundings to add to his next words. The large bear really should have been an actor. Maybe there was an Oscar in the works for him?

"Good job Marezou!" Marezou bellowed. "You got her real good. Now, get over here and explain to her what you did."

No response, there was not a living soul within earshot. Funny how that worked. There was no chance the real Taupy would crash the party and thus no way for the girl to confirm either story. Shame, damn shame.

"Well," the bear softened his voice again. "Now what do you propose we do? Shall we wait for Marezou to show his face again? I'm sure he'll be around in a few weeks, he does like taking his naps. In the mean time how about we play some games? Game number one is to let me go, how does that sound? Good? Good."

Honestly, the girl was doing herself no favors in continuing to keep Marezou imprisoned. If she wanted a relationship with the bears then holding who she believed to be the contract holder hostage was about the worst thing she could do. What ever happened to a non-violent path? Ironically, such a path was probably dead.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tue May 23, 2017 5:28 pm
Love raised an eyebrow when this time she was the one being called dumb. She then smirked as he went on to insult her skills as a ninja. Watching the bear look around she wondered if he would try to make his escape now. Luckily he did not but instead called out to a long gone "Marezou". Noting that the genjutsu was about to wear off Love jumped down off of the tree. While doing so she quickly weaved the bird, snake, dragon, horse, and ox seals with her hands. The jar of honey that had been previously held was once again in her sack, that she took off and tossed to a high up branch.

Now on the ground Love walked over to big brown and placed a hand on his back. He would feel an electric shock, that would cause the muscles in his back cramp and lock. With that complete she would walking in front of the bear so that she could look him straight in the eye. "While it is possible for you not to be Marezou you don't look at all like a pirate to me." Not that she'd ever seen a real pirate, human or otherwise, but that wasn't the point.

When no one showed up after Mr. Bear called out, Love got a sense that maybe he really was the right one. If this contract holder was really as lazy as he was made out to be it wouldn't be a surprise to find that no one would help him when he needed it. "Let Me Go? I've never heard of that game, how do you play?" Love said childishly as if she were really a naive child who could be conned into such a ridiculous game. 

This was another attempt to make him see that she was serious. She honestly couldn't understand why he thought that she could still be deterred. "I'm trying to be civil here but you just keep testing my patience. I'm not a bad person, I'm just looking for a battle companion." Her body moved to stand in a relaxed position; her feet spread just so, and her arms folded arcoss her chest. 

"If you really want to play games lets play Two Truths & One Lie. It's a great ice breaker." She said with a smile.

WC:389
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 pm
Yup, she was dense.

The tropical forest that had once surrounded the bear faded away and even the mud disappeared. He figured this must have been what shinobi called genjutsu or as the bears liked to call it: coward's magic. Taking a step forward, the large bear fell forward for when just as he took the step a hand touched his back and pain washed over him. Well, it wasn't pain, but rather extreme uncomfort like the worst cramp the bear had felt all over his body.

Falling with a thud and a grunt, Marezou would have rolled his eyes if he could, but the strain on his body made such an action an unwise choice. Thus, for the third time so far, he found himself at the mercy of the girl. Unable to speak for the moment he simply tallied up his assessment of the girl so far: rude, violent, cowardly, untrustworthy, and, well, there were probably more but he couldn't be bothered to think of them. The only thing she really had going for her was that she had a reasonable taste in honey.

She was trying to be civil? This was civil? Attack someone and hold them hostage?

Oh, this was rich.

Add barbaric to the list of traits...

No, if the girl wanted to sign a contract she really was going about it the wrong way. One does not force a bear into anything. Sure, you could try, but the result would be much what the girl had gotten so far. That is to say they would get nowhere. No, with bears the carrot went much further than the stick.

"How about no," Marezou grumbled incoherently for his jaw had cramped as well. "Now, let me go and maybe we can talk."

The girl really should have thought out the whole cramp thing. How did she expect the creature to respond? So, yes the first assessment stood: dense.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm
"Fine." She sighed. Love didn't have any other tricks up her sleeves. She'd hoped that being such a lazy bear he'd comply easily. The process to prove one's worth must be really tiring. She thought. But then why give this one the scroll, surely there were other better suited for the job right? Two ideas then popped in to Love's mind: One, these bears really are dickheads and selected Marezou as the keeper as an extra challenge. And two, he was selected because he possessed a particular set of skills.

Lying clearly wasn't one of them because Love was uniquely gifted when it came to discerning the truth. Love crouched down and petted the bear on the head. "I'm gonna let you go." She told him with a smile, she'd wanted to call him Useless but should he actually stay she didn't want to ruin her chance. Lifting her hand from his head there would be a small dot that would disappear within seconds. Just a little insurance in case he tried to run instead of actually talking. While in her thoughts Love remembered this jutsu from the day she was teaching herself fuinjutsu.

She found that it had been easier to learn than before, must be proof of her growth in skill. "Unfortunately I can't undo the effects of that jutsu so you'll have to wait it out." Hopefully he didn't misenterpret the tone of her voice and think that she was being sarcastic. She was just a bit impressed that such a simple jutsu could bring down such a big bear.

The temperature of the mountain began to shift with the sun. Becoming hotter as the sun stood dead center of the world. Love, now standing, used a hair band she was wearing on her wrist, hidden under her sleeve tied her hair in a ponytail at the base of her neck. Not the traditional Hyuuga style but a lot breezier.

"Judging by your strained speech we'll be sitting here in silence until it wears off." She said more to herself as an out loud thought than a statement to the bear. The girl started to whistle, she really didn't know how to bridge the gap to understanding. The only other idea she had was to stalk him and collect information. Which in retrospect would've been the best thing to do in the beginning.

Oh well, she'll have other chances. That is if she ever got to sign the damn contract. Using her eyes she would monitor the unlocking of the beast's muscles. As the sun glitter gold in her hair the girl surmised that perhapse an apology was in order. Twisting her lips to the side Love pondered the thought a bit more, she'd only apologize if he actually stayed and talked with her. 

She wasn't about to be made a fool of by this one. It's bad enough the adorable, innoent looking one had already accomplished it. Thinking of that blue eyed plush made the feeling of this bear's fur on her hand return. Why was something so cuddly, so mean? She wouldn't spend much time on this notion though, she had to keep her eyes peeled.

The kunoichi also hoped that the male wouldn't make some big deal about her using the dojutsu on him.

WC:550
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri May 26, 2017 11:08 am
Shinobi were always so predictable. They used their power indiscriminately to benefit only themselves and no one else. This was why Marezou had come to dislike their race. Far too often they would exert their will on the world around them without regard for the fact that their actions had consequences. One might even call humans a self-destructive race and not be far off from the truth. That said, all that thinking made the large bear's head hurt.

So, in an attempt to clear his mind and being unable to move, the contract guardian of the bears exercised his most potent skill, the ability to sleep at will. At first it was a bit uncomfortable as his muscles still ached from the girl's devil magic, but eventually, even that wore away giving way to the blissful land of dreams. Accompanying his comatose state came a deep chorus of snoring, which became the only sound one would probably be able to hear if they were sitting next to the creature.

An hour passed before the bear finally stirred. Blinking the sleep from his eyes and testing his range of motion with a roll of his shoulders and a shake of his hindquarters, the bear stood up on all fours. He half considered taking this moment to continue his travels into the woods, but the pesky girl would probably follow him. Perhaps it would be best to stay put? Plus, he had some unfinished business.

"Alright I'm ready," Marezou paused for a long moment hoping to get the girl's hopes up before dashing them. "I'm ready, you can apologize to me now."

Pushing himself onto his hind legs the bear towered over the girl and waited.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed May 31, 2017 8:57 pm
As Love sat bored out of her mind, waiting for the bear to recover, she got up and decided to do one of her favorite pass times, training. She didn't plan on learning anything new, just going over what she'd already learned. It was better than listening to this
monster truck and watching the wind shake the trees. The sun had begun to shift once more allowing the girl to shadowbox.

Yes, she was actually boxing. Unusual for a ninja, especially one belonging to the Hyuuga clan, but that's what she did. Love loved taijutsu and learning new fighting styles. Even though she had spent the past few years studying ninjutsu. One of her goals is to become a ninjutsu master, not only because it's cool but because she doesn't want to be the same as everyone else.

As time went on she shifted into kickboxing; after warming up in the regular style she switched to muay thai. The kunoichi had yet to learn the true, deadly techniques but she was more than determined to. Everyone saw and thought of her as some gentle, bubbly little girl but that is wrong. Love is a deadly assassin just like the others of her village that call themselves shinobi. While not as cold and emotionless as the anbu, she definitely had potential.

Of course perfecting her poker face would have to wait a bit as with her rank up came a new responsibility. Love would now be tasked with proctoring genin exams and if lucky the education of her own genin squad. Yup she would have to keep the cotton candy persona a tad longer however they will be great test subjects for her poker face. Being in this temperate forest made her longing to return to her village that much more superlative.

The thought of her surrounding brought back the aggravating sound of a lawn mower running full force. She'd completed drowned it out with other concerns. Which caused her to refocus on the current objective, she will sign that summoning contract. Glancing at the crippled beast sprawled out on the ground, she quickly checked the status of his muscles. It wouldn't be much longer before they un-cramped and he regained movement.

She decided to take a break in case he recovered sooner than she expected. Although she told him she would spend all day here if she had to Love didn't really want to waste a day chasing a bear. That's why she set up the traps in the first place. The young red head also needed to come up with a decent apology that didn't make her feel contrite. Still what did he expect? How could a girl her size take down a creature such as himself without "ninja magic".

Love sighed. She needed to start thinking like an adult, however you did that. Wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand, a sign that she had been putting in work. The girl would walk over to the tree she left her sack in and retrieve the water bottle stored inside. The breeze from up there was way better than the one she caught on the ground. Be that as it may the Hyuuga's stay would be short lived as the bear had begun to stir.

She heard him speak as he sat up and jumped down, landing in front of him. Now standing on his hind legs, creating a three foot height gap meant to intimidate her. Love bowed saying, "Please forgive me." Up right she continued in speech. "It was wrong of me to detain you against your wishes. I am also so for the pain I've caused you." She told the beast. Optimistically the Hyuuga waited for him to accept her apology.

WC:629
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm
"Good," Marezou always liked to push his luck. "It is good to see you have come to accept your place in this world. Perhaps there is hope for you yet."

There was nothing else the large bear liked more than to feel superior to others. As the contract holder of the bears, he found that the other bears looked down on him as weaker and more pliable. After all, who in their right mind would volunteer to do such a task? Oh yes, you didn't know? Marezou had volunteered to hold the contract, because, in his mind, it would be the easiest job and soo far he had been right. And, maybe, just maybe, though he'd never ever admit it, he actually liked talking to the two-legged monkey's who came looking for him.

"Now, girl," the bear dropped down onto four legs again and began to meander away. "Follow me and tell me about yourself."

Truthfully? Marezou didn't do much with his life. Sometimes he would wander for days looking for food and others he would sleep. Most of his thrills could only be gained vicariously; it was safer that way. He liked stories, yes, they were safe and safety was good.

[Sorry for the wait, I've been super busy.]
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:41 pm
Love simply stared at the behemoth as he spewed his arrogance into the air. Clearly trying his luck but whatever, no point in getting in to it again when he's just starting to be compliant. The animal began to speak again, as he dropped down, back on all fours. Tell him about herself? He must not have anything better to do. She thought as she did as he said and followed behind, walking at his side. After quickly climbing up that tree to retrieve her sack.

Where to start? The girl was no story teller and she wasn't one to embellish her tales. Love feared that her life story would be too boring and he wouldn't want to talk to her anymore. The kunoichi would have to take her chances though, ninja or not she was not about to chase this guy around. "Well... I'm the heir to the Hyuuga clan. Because of my appearance and name, many of my clansmen didn't want me to be. Despite me being a prodigy." She sighed.

She honestly didn't see the big deal. It was obvious that her parents weren't going to have another child and it's not like they could kill her or her father. He didn't have any siblings either. Love began her monologue again, "Although my natural talent is great I like to stray away from tradition. I'm particularly interested in ninjutsu and medicine." Hmm.. What else could be said.

"I obviously like training and going on missions or I wouldn't be a ninja." She paused. "I don't really have a favorite color. I like all foods and cooking. I'm well organized. Paperwork bores me and if you couldn't tell I don't like chatterboxes." Her lips then curled into a half smile confirming that's all she could think of at the moment. Hopefully this quick list of randoms would suffice.

"Care to tell me a little about yourself?" She asked wanting it to be his turn. Although she'd answer any questions if he had any.

WC:335
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 pm
The bear paused their walk, it wasn't that he didn't want to hear what the Hyuuga girl had to say but frankly he could tell by her tone that she was brushing off his question. One who wanted to become the Bear contract holder needed to understand that the bears were stubborn. They liked things to go there way and when they didn't well, that was just how fights started. It was important that any person who joined the Bear clan, even these two legged menaces, fit in. The shinobi wasn't telling him about herself, she was telling him about her life. What she did. Her position. It wasn't what he wanted to know and he found himself losing interest. He didn't care that she was a heir to her clan. Congratulations, this did nothing for the Bear clan. 

Finally she saw fit to give him some sort of information about her but he lazily reached up pawing at his ear feigning disinterest in her words. Finally she finished what seemed to be a rambling finish of random information that he didn't particularly care about. He eyed her dispassionately before childishly looking away as he spoke. "No, I wouldn't because you didn't tell me about you. Who are you Heir of the Hyuuga clan? Aren't you kind? Are you stubborn? Do you kill for the joy of it or because it's required." A paw reached out lazily intent on poking her in the chest. "What do you hold in your heart? What desires make your life burn brightly? What are your dreams your goals? What makes you worthy?"

He stressed the last word hoping she would understand but his childish tone turned suddenly condescending. "I don't care about your clan status, or what your favorite color or food is. I care about who you are as a person. Your values. What will you do if a comrade is endanger and risking your life is the only way to save them? Will you protect those around you or run screaming like the cowards your kind are?" He turned starting to pad away, the sudden serious of the conversation was beginning to bore him. He'd taken this job for the easiness of it, and yet none of these humans seemed to understand. It was always so difficult to get through their stupid thick skulls. "When you're ready to answer that find me, I however hunger and the best place is the nearby river. Fresh salmon will get the disgusting taste of wasting my time on thick skulked humans." 

His voice had returned to a childish, yet grumpy temper tantrum as he strode away intent on catching himself a meal. Being shocked by her and his muscles cramping had woken a hunger in him that he hadn't realized until now. Best to deal with it before he got hangry.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 pm
The large bear listened to the girl’s oration as he staggered along. It wasn't at all what he had hoped to hear, they’d barely even walked anywhere and she was finished. As they came to a stop Love's brow furrowed at the look he gave her, they fell flat when her inquiry was denied. But then he began to explain what he really meant, and Love replied, "I like to think I'm kind and reasonable. Sure I like to figure out things on my own before asking for help but I don't think that makes me stubborn. Killing is apart of life and apart of the job. I could never take pleasure in it but we do what we must to survive." She then watched as he reached out his large paw, putting it to her chest. She stood listening as he spoke again.

He asked about her dreams, her goals, what makes her worthy. Hell what makes anyone worthy of anything. Who are people to judge other people because someone gave them a stamp. The bear finished his dialogue and turned to leave. "Tch." He wasn't about to get away that easily, as much as she hated it Love was about to sound like the cliche konoha ninja. Quickly running in front of Marezou to stop him, the girl's arms spread open. "The Will of Fire is what I hold in my heart! I am a ninja to protect my family, friends, my village, and the people that can't defend themselves! Of course I will give my life; I will never let my comrades die! It's my nindo, my ninja way!" The girl had a fierce look in her eyes as if the fire she spoke about was reflecting from her soul.

The sudden serious turn of the conversation was a bit annoying, especially coming from this guy, but one had to mature fast in the ninja world. If he didn't sense the sincerity in her words then he must be blind. Love wasn't going to let his childish or condescending attitudes deter her. Her goal was to increase her power to become a better guardian, even if that meant combining with power not of her own. As long as they align with the same goals, the girl wasn't selfish. She didn't care about fame or acknowledgement, just that those she cares about can live happily and peacefully. Her eyes would remain locked with that of the beast's until he broke the silence. Who knew what this building tension would lead to.

WC:423
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum