Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out! Empty Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:13 pm
Vigil stood in full gear at the gates of the Hidden Cloud. It was an early morning, less than an hour after dawn. With a yawn he remarked that it was rather too early for his taste, but he could understand that it couldn't be helped - they had quite a distance to cross today. The exemplar's eyes stared at the terrible fields beyond the gates while he waited for the team to gather. He was assigned to a group with two others, namely Sora Uzumaki and Reizo Shoyu. Once they arrived, he would introduce himself as the team's med-nin, grouped with them by the orders of Slaanesh himself. The man in question, Maku Jemuzu, departed to the same destination the day before, so without delaying much the group would probably set out.

[Exit from the village into borders once the group is here]
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out! Empty Re: Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:21 pm
Sora yawned as well as he came to the village gates to see the man. The boy raised an eyebrow before he remembered that Maku added one more person to come with Reizo and Sora on the trip, as the blonde-haired general had left early and the Genin and Chuunin wouldn't be able to do it by themselves.

The slightly red-haired boy walked up to Vigil, "Hello, my name is Sora Uzumaki. I presume you are Vigil? It's nice to meet you; when Reizo come let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

The chocolate-brown haired Genin would wait for the response of their elite commander.

WC: 115

TWC: 115
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out! Empty Re: Yuki Expeditionary Squad, move out!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 pm
[Just to be clear, Vigil is no elite commander. His S rank and exploits are known only to few. In the village he is just a random med-nin in the hospital and secretly Mortarion's apprentice.]

Vigil would take a moment to look up the Uzumaki that just approached him, noting the impressive build and less than expected red, more brown hair. Wondering to himself if Uzumakis weren't supposed to have more bright red hair, the boy would respond with a simple nod and a smile "Nice to meet you too."
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:36 pm
(OOC: Sorry, I wasn't talking about any S-Rank secrets, I was talking about the fact that you're probably the most experienced for the mission, so you should be our commander lol)

The boy nodded back towards him, "I've been thinking, since you're older and more experienced than us, I think you should lead us to Yuki and command our attacks. Like, should we attack together, or at a different part of the village? Stuff like that; I don't know if Reizo, our other teammate, will decline that offer so it is either you or Reizo who will be making the shots."

The boy would stretch and yawn, the cracking/popping sounds from his bones satisfaction to his ears. 

WC: 126

TWC: 241
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 am
Minutes passed by as they waited for the third one. Vigil was starting to get slightly annoyed, at this rate they would not be there on time. Looking away from the steadily rising sun at the boy that did come the exemplar would ask "Do you know the third one of our group, the one named Reizo?" He figured the Genin did know him, they were grouped together before he was assigned to the squad. "Any idea why he is late? Should we go looking for him?" He would ask with some worry on his face.
Rinku Zeruda
Rinku Zeruda
Citizen

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:39 pm
Sora raised an eyebrow, "Yes, I know Reizo, he must be busy doing other things. I think it'd be safe to leave without him, he is really fast so he can catch up with us easily, let's continue." Sora wasn't really scared of much things except for death, he had faced wild animals, missing-nin (even though it was just a Genjutsu), and sparred with people that were ten times stronger than he was.

He was not going to be scared of going out of the village for the first time, "Vigil, do you mind leading the way? I've never been out of the village, I don't know if you have either, but I vouch for you being the leader of this mission assigned to Kumo by the MakuKage."

The boy would wait for Vigil to walk outside the gates and follow.

(EXIT to Borders)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 pm
After hearing what the Genin had to say Vigil would nod and start moving past the gates. "Alright, stick close." They would first have to cross the terrible fields of death and decay that surrounded the village of the Clouds, only then would they make their way down the passages of the mountains.

[Exit from village]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum