Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Hitori Learns Chakra Scalpels - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitori Learns Chakra Scalpels

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:29 pm
Hitori watched with care as Komori slid back from the kick. Dirt flew up into air as he slid, staining his shoes. Hitori noticed Komori’s strike, two swords coming down from his right, but the flat edge of the sword was aimed towards him. This, of course, posed no threat to Hitori, but the Uzumaki boy moved in to intercept. What are you up to, Komori? The red haired genin caught caught Komori’s lower blade, gripping it. Komori contorted his his body, and he struck at Hitori’s side.

The Genin quickly bent his knees, falling down on his back with his legs on either of his side, allow Komori’s blade to glide over him horizontally. Hitori quickly lunged through Komori’s legs and spun, low to the ground, in an attempt to sweep the Hozuki.

WC: 2997
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:07 pm
As Komori felt his legs slip out from underneath him, he merely turned into a puddle as he dropped to the ground, dropping his swords in the process while also landing atop Hitori. The Hozuki puddle would then encompass the head of the genin as he performed the drowning water blob technique on the boy at a speed of 84, knowing that he would not have the strength required to break such a move. He would suffocate the boy as he would presumably kick and try to remove the Komori blob from his face. Once Hitori began to show even the slightest hint at beginning to lose consciousness, Komori would leap off of the boy’s face, not wanting to completely drown him and dart towards his swords as his body began to emit the faint blue glow associated with lightning javelin. He would pick them up as Hitori was recovering and presumably choking in an attempt to gasp for air and hold them once more in a defensive position. “Come on, you’ll have to do better than that,” Komori said in a rather mocking manner with a smirk on his face. Not his typical smirk, as this one was more… condescending and insufferable.

WC: 2157
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 pm
Hitori lay in a hurried state, scrambling his legs as Komori sapped away his life, depriving him of oxygen. His face swelled and became red, as if his skin and hair had become the same color. As Komori’s grip tightened, his skin became a deep purple. Let me go. Let me go. Let me go!

Komori leapt from Hitori’s face, providing the sweet release and allowing oxygen to once again fill his lungs. Hitori gasped for air, sucking in air with a loud shrill. He began to cough violently, spitting on the grass, before taking numerous short breaths. The Uzumaki supported himself with his forearm, and he looked to the Hozuki, who had assumed a defensive position. Hitori’s eyes were now blood red and swollen from the oxygen deprivation. The vermillion haired genin slicked his hair back, removing it from his eyes now that he was drenched by… Komori’s water. The Uzumaki slowly got up, and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

Lightning emanated from the Hozuki’s body. Odd, considering his bloodline. He must have compensated for his weakness.

“Come on, you’ll have to do better than that,” the Hozuki had said.

This statement irked Hitori. Of course the Hozuki was performing more adequately than he. Komori was a chuunin after all, and he was a particularly strong one. He’s trying to goad me. What does he want from me. What does he want to see? Do you want to see me lose control, Komori?  The Uzumaki gritted his teeth and clenched them as if a hungry wolf. The Hozuki was particularly condescending. He needed to be knocked down from his totem poll. Too much arrogance had formed his foundation, and narcissism is no greater a foundation than pine straw.

Hitori clenched his fist together, but released the tension in his hand, instead opting to form the handsigns for chakra scalpels once more. “Tiger,” he said, forming the seal. “Horse, rabbit, rat, dog,” he finished. His hands began to glow a bright cyan once more, only his chakra was more rigid and pulsating with frustration and anger, despite his attempts to compose himself. The Uzumaki quickly formed more hand seals, Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger, and charged the Hozuki spitting six fireballs at the Hozuki. 2 aimed for his head, the other 4 aiming for his legs at various directions, such as from the side, directly towards, and a descending left angle and an ascending right angle.

WC: 3411 
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 pm
Komori would simply cause a puddle of water to form at his feet and six water balloons to rise up from said puddle. They would move to intercept the fireballs, promptly extinguishing them before Komori just dropped them as he had no further use for them. He would raise an eyebrow at the boy before using the ram seal to body flicker past Hitori at 255 speed, ending up behind him. He swung his sword towards Hitori’s neck faster than the boy could even react and stopped just short of making contact. The edge of the blade would be mere centimeters away from the Uzumaki. “Boo. Now you’re dead.” He would wait for Hitori to either notice the blade and freeze up, hurry away in the opposite direction, or have balls of steel and try to counter attack, whichever he preferred. Komori would act accordingly and then goad him on further, “You’re going to need something better than that, you know.” He was just taunting him at this point.

WC: 2326
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 am
Hitori glared at the Hozuki, raising his hand to slowly push the sword back. There was a hint of anger in his voice, as well as impatience.
“Using your skills to your full potential isn’t going to help me become a better shinobi, Komori. You’re just taunting me. I don’t have time for it.”
Hitori began to walk off, mumbling under his breath. Why do you insist on irritating me? Why now? What did I do to you? What made you think that teasing me would be any sort of fun?

Hitori went for his scroll, visible unamused. “If I wanted to be teased, I’d go back to the ninja academy. I’m going home, Komori.”

WC: 3526
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 am
Komori threw one of his two swords in between the path of Hitori and the scroll he was reaching for. However close it came did not matter, as he had aimed it to not hurt the boy, but rather to scare him. “If that’s what you think, then you’re not going to be able to go home again.” His voice wavered momentarily as a look of mournfulness crossed his face, as he seemed to already imagine the loss of Hitori. “Not with the way things are right now. People out there are NOT going to go easy on you. And I can’t be everywhere at once. I can’t have to worry about not being fast enough to save you or someone else.” He took a deep breath before becoming more assertive, fitting of his rank as a chuunin of Kumogakure, “This is a war. It’s going to be bloody. It’s going to be necessary.” He paused for a moment to allow his words to sink in before continuing, “Whether we want it to be or not.” Komori had lost two of the most important people to him and he was only just now building up a family once more. He could not afford to lose any members of his new family, such as Hitori.

WC: 2540
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:09 pm
Hitori sighed, rolling his eyes as the Hozuki threw his sword. He stared uninterestedly at the chuunin as he spoke. “You aren’t helping me if you won’t let me progress. If I were fighting someone like you, I’d already be dead. I can’t even properly react to you. If you want to help me, going at your full power can’t be an option. It doesn’t help me learn, Komori.”
Can I tell him? What will he say? Will that Maku person know what I’m saying? I have to tell Komori. At least say it. He won’t say anything to Maku or the Raikage.
Hitori sat for a moment, taking a deep breath and exhaling. “This war will destroy us, Komori,” he said, whispering and watching his surroundings. “That Kage is insane. If we stay here, we will die. And so will hundreds, thousands of innocent people.”

“Run away with me. We can get out of here. Leave forever! Warn the other villages! Stop needless bloodshed!” he said, hushed in tone. Hitori paused, lowering his eyebrows and staring at the ground. “My family is dead, Komori. I can’t lose anyone else.”

WC: 3716
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:38 pm
“If we leave, we just doom the rest of them to die. Innocent villagers who want no part in this themselves, as well as those fighting without knowing how to fight. If I can’t be there to protect them… they’ll die anyways.” He clenched his fist “I just want to limit the amount of deaths… I can’t just leave… not yet.” Especially to the other villages. Kumogakure was, and will always be, his home, regardless of where he went along the way. You cannot change your own history, so whether he liked it or not, he was a chuunin of Kumogakure no Sato and as such, would be obligated to protect it for the time being. He looked down towards the ground with a look of worry, anticipating times to come. “I can’t leave these people behind to die.” He then lit up and look Hitori in the eyes with an eager sense of urgency. “Wait! You’re training to be a medic right? Right, you are!” He did not even give the boy a chance to answer. “Stay here. Stay here and help me take care of these people. You and I can go adventure and explore the world if you want to someday, Hitori. But for now, we belong here.” His enthusiasm died down a bit. The weight of his rank was beginning to take its toll, as the Hozuki realized how many lives depended on him.

WC: 2775
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:51 pm
Hitori dismissed the Hozuki’s enthusiasm, laying in deep thought. He rose his fingers to his chin, and he looked up to Komori. “Komori, sometimes I don’t think this village is worth saving. I don’t share your loyalty. This village never did anything for me. It sheltered me, but it bullied me. It took away my parents from me. I’m tired of this village. I’m tired of that damn stench that fills the entire village! These people don’t need protecting, Komori. We’re the aggressors. We’re the bad guys in this story, and, whether you like it or not, there’s people, including our entire leadership, that want to crush the other villages. And for what? We have peace right now. They’re ruining it for some vile and putrid desire to see it all crumble into chaos.”

Hitori said, laying down in the grass and looking towards the magnificent blue sky. The clouds sparsely populated the blue sky. “It’s over, Komori. The peace. The moralty. You’re going to sacrifice it all for blind loyalty. I don’t think I can do that. I don’t think I want to do that.”

WC: 3902
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 pm
“My loyalty is not what drives me.” He stooped down and sat in the grass before lying down as well. “It’s my tetsu no ishi. My iron will. Komori would then sit up to address the boy as he wrote down the kanji letter 鉄 on a small pocketbook that he kept in his jacket. The boy had recently taken up the study of fuinjutsu once more, and was attempting to document all that he could about various seals and their meanings. Komori had one of the shortest attention spans imaginable, but once he set his mind to something, he really believed it. He studied the kanji symbol before handing the sheet of paper to Hitori, placing it down on the boy’s chest. “My will is to protect others. I’ve never fought for Kumogakure, not truly. I fight for the people. For my friends and comrades.” He let loose a short, stifled chuckle. “Those two things are synonymous to me.” He would then bump Hitori with his foot, prompting the boy to look at him. If he did not, Komori would continue anyways, but if he did, the two would make eye contact. “This happens with or without us. Running can’t change that. The only thing that we can do is stay here and do what we can to make sure it doesn’t get too far out of hand.”

WC: 3004
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum