Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:52 pm
Arugula was not in the mood for a fight at all. He only wanted to have a relaxing end to the day. He would say, "Look, I am really tired, could we not fight right now? I kind of want to go to bed soon." Arugula started drinking his beer. He would not drink his beer so quickly as he didn't want to puke on someone this time. He also felt kind of bad for that dude that Jeisuta fell on.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 3 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am
"Awwww...."

The words were slurred, man his head hurt.

Jeisuta dropped back to the floor in a slump.

"Alright, I'ma go home then...."

He barely made it to the door, crawling, before he collapsed and began to snooze.

(alrighty, back to my place we go!)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:51 pm
Oh god, Jeisuta literally just fell over drunk. How wonderful. Arugula only had 6 strength, so it wasn't easy to pick that dude up. He also didn't seem to be able to find out where Jeisuta lived. It kind of sucked, so he decided he would go to the police station and ask for the address of Jeisuta. He would also need to tell the policeman that he was going to help the guy back to his house. The policeman agreed, and the two would carry Jeisuta back to his apartment. After that, Arugula and the policeman would put the Jeisuta down on the bed. Arugula would fall asleep on the couch. Hopefully this hangover ends for Jeisuta.

(exit?)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:14 am
Jeisuta was konked out on the bed couch thing.

Obligatory cut scene of a clock running through many hours, until such time as Jeisuta could be back to normal, minus any possible vomiting. Which, magically, happens within 10 hours and ends in normal daylight times.

Jeisuta bolted upright, his mind racing.

His body twitched, ready for action.

Any action.

He spotted a figure snoozing on the couch, and realized what must have happened. Or rather, he could guess.

He walked up to Arugula and gently poked him. If Arugula woke, Jeisuta would say "Sorry man, I must have been a handful yesterday, but I'm feeling a bit better now. Wanna grab something to eat then go train?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:22 pm
Arugula was dreaming about that time that he hit a straight flush that used both his hole cards, and then another straight flush. This was one of the best days of poker he ever had. He would be shoving all in on the paired board. This was the hand that someone else had a full house. The poor opponent's full house was soon to be the demise of all of that person's money. As the chips would be coming towards Arugula, he would suddenly get poked. Arugula did not know why in his dream he was getting poked. Arugula would still be asleep. 

He would start to roll though, as he felt a little cold, and suddenly, he would go too far and fall off of the couch. "OW!" Arugula would wake up, and say, "I am hungry, can we find somewhere to get breakfast?"
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 pm
Jeisuta started trying to not roll around, laughing, on the floor. Dude, his friend could be such a goofball ex dee dee dee dee dee.

"Arugula, man, you always start the day with a bang, dontcha?"

Hungry they both were, apparently.

"Mah fridge is empty, but we can go and find some burger shops out doors. Or something. Can't get too full though, since that would make training bad for the stomach. Here, on me."

He began strapping on his equipment to head on out. Since Arugula was presumably busy waking up, and maybe getting ready, Jeisuta had plenty of time to speak again.

"Oh, if you need a change of clothing, I got a stack of extra shirts and stuff, take what you need."

He stuck his head out the window. Which was still open, for all you metagaming extreme vague maniping bastards out there. He began to literally sniff around for a burger shop in the vicinity.

Hey, what can I say, they come and go.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm
"No, I did wake up on the wrong side of the bed today though."

Arugula would start rubbing his head as that part got hit when he fell off of the couch. He would listen to Jeisuta do his speech, and then say, Sure I could go to a burger place." Arugula would look around, and realize that there really wasn't that much to do. Being someone who plays poker for a living, there really isn't too much preparation other than to get the emotions straight. He didn't need to worry about what he wore, he didn't need to even necessarily get up on time. Arugula would say, "Lets just go. I need to go get some coffee and some food. I have enough ryo. Know of any places?"
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:51 am
Jeisuta listened to Arugula with amusement. Lackadaisical as always.

He sniffed the air one last time for good measure.

"Well, nothing new is open, so you can try that burger shop I went to yester-. Oh, right. You weren't with me yesterday when I went there. Ok, I'll show you. They have these amazing four patty burgers, with five slices of cheese! Tastes like delicious food grade oil, and I think it made my fire element jutsu stronger...."

Jeisuta chuckled at the thought.

"I'll head on over then, if you are ready."

Unless Arugula was unhappy or resisted or such, Jeisuta would happily walk out the window -

and down the side of the building, chakra holding him to the wall without falling.

Smelling the delicious scent of meat on a greasy pan, he began jogging towards the shop a few blocks away. He would order one of the new "Quadruple Stack" burgers, and only then realize that maybe Arugula had gotten separated. If Arugula was present, he would wait if necessary until they both had their food, before gobbling it down as cleanly as possible under the circumstances.

"Delish."

He would go grab a free water, then gesture to the training grounds.

"I think the cops would get mad at us if we fought in the street."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:23 am
After Jeisuta finished and said, "I'll head on over then, if you are ready." Arugula would have walked down the side of the apartment except for the fact that Arugula didn't know that by magic, he would have learned the surface walking jutsu. He would say to Jeisuta. "I will use the stairs instead." He would then walk down the stairs until he would get down to the ground floor. After that, he would walk outside, and find that the guy was pretty far ahead of him. Arugula would run as fast as he could (12 speed) and attempt to catch up. 

After a few blocks, Arugula would finally catch up and find the restaurant that Jeisuta went to. Arugula was not really that used to food like this since a lot of the food that he got was actually given to him while he was playing at a card table. This was not a new experience, more that he hasn't done this in a long time. He would see Jeisuta order one of their huge Quadruple Stack burgers. Arugula would ask for the menu, and when he would get it, he would start reading. He would look, and see steak. (tartare) He also saw that it was available in medium. Arugula did not realize that this was actually a steak tartare, which is raw beef often served with onions, capers, a cracked raw egg, and on a piece of rye bread. Arugula did know that the steak came with all that, but he did not know that the steak tartare was raw. Arugula would ask the waiter for a steak tartare. He also asked for a medium one, and well done. The waiter interpreted it as a medium sized steak, that the cook put extra effort into making sure that the steak tartare was well made.

When the food would come, Arugula would look down at his steak tartare and think about how he somehow had never heard of this dish. He thought he was ordering steak, not raw beef. Now in a difficult situation, he would start eating literally everything else, the bread, the onions, the capers, and even the raw egg. This was most definitely not a meal he enjoyed as the only decently tasting thing was the raw egg. The capers weren't supposed to be eaten, the onion made Arugula cry, and the raw egg tasted kind of disgusting since it was raw, and he did not eat it with anything else. Arugula's situation would only get worse as he would now only have a complete steak tartare and everything else eaten. 

Arugula would continue to stall, now by asking for a drink. He would order lemonade and start drinking it. He would end up drinking the whole cup and then asking for a refill. Now having a terrible situation, he realized that he actually had an option. He heard Jeisuta joke to him that he might have improved his kaiton ability with it. Arugula would lean over to Jeisuta and ask, "Hey, can you go and try your fire abilities and cook this a bit more?"

Arugula really would hope that Jeisuta was willing to do this. He could barely fathom the idea of eating raw meat.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:55 pm
Jeisuta had been about to leave for the training grounds when he heard his friend give voice to his predicament.

He doubled over laughing for a good minute, the situation was so funny to him. "A steak in a burger shop? Bahahaha-"

Sobering up a little when he saw his friend's discomfiture, he said "Here, let me be a little more discreet."

He looked both ways, nobody was watching him anymore. Leaning over, he took Arugula's fork, and began conducting heat chakra through it, poking it into the meat in the thickest parts. Fortunately, the restaurant was active, so few were likely to notice the sizzling sounds emanating form Arugula's dish.

When he had managed to more fully cook the steak, Jeisuta would stop, and set the fork back down. "Careful, that utensil is still hot, give it a bit."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum