Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
138 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:27 pm
(note: we are behaving as if Arugula got a bit stronger within the topic, otherwise the fist fight will be aimless)

Gud. Arugula seemed to be testing the air with his fists, he already looked way better.

"Hey dude, that looks way more confident! Let's try this for real now, shall we? Let's duke it out, first solid hit wins, unless there is somehow a tie! And if we get bored of that, let's try training jutsu at the same time, just to make things interesting!"

Jeisuta beamed, happy to see his friend start becoming more confident in the areas of physical combat. "If you had clocked that dude at the bar like that, I doubt you would have needed a bottle at all."

He scuttled backwards from Arugula, and got into a boxer's stance, his right foot about one half step in front of his left foot, each in line with the corresponding shoulders. His arms were held low so he could see through his guard, Arugula being about 5 meters away, each facing the front of the other. A quick examination of the training area revealed no important bumps or cracks or other features on the ground, while a quick and timeline wise unimportant glance upwards revealed no clouds in the vicinity that could drop rain of any kind with deadly force. The sun was shining with an unvagueably pleasant glow, gently warming everything, and the wind was gentle, the wind chill enough to make physical training more comfortable, without making anyone feel like they were freezing. So this spar should be completely safe from *ahem* nature's interference.

"You ready? Let's see if you have some talent for this!"

Smiling cheerily at his friend, Jeisuta beckoned his friend forward.

(ttl wc: 3257)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O) - Page 5 Empty Re: Scrubs here, Scrubs there, scrubs everywhere!(I.O)

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:24 pm
Arugula would feel like a fight, again, after getting some encouragement for his punching ability. He decided to start in the same stance as Jeisuta did, and think about how he would start. He would wait until he is comfortable, and then say, "Lets fight!" Arugula would charge forward, stopping about 2 feet in front of Jeisuta and attempt to punch Jeisuta in the stomach with his right hand. His left hand would be forward hopefully ready to block a punch or such by Jeisuta. Hopefully, this would work.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 pm
Wow. Looks like this training really was helping, Arugula already was faster. His body scooted towards Jeisuta, who was now more inclined to take this seriously. Carefully, Jeisuta began to channel his chakra through his body. Unlike in previous spars, he wanted to try something out. He had experimented with the Wind Chakra before, but he did not feel that this was a good use for him now. He was not sure why, but the lightning element seemed to call to him, he felt the electricity seem as if it belonged with him. So as such, he was going to undertake a little experiment with his body. And his chakra of course. Involving the lightning element.

As his friend approached, Jeisuta would start channeling energy throughout his body. Sadly, he was not experienced with this, and as a result, the chakra did not help him move or feel any faster. It did seem, however, that he had to suppress the fire chakra in order to let anything else out. The wind element as well, seeing as he had been working on it before, but was not intending to use it. Slowly, he felt crackles and surges through his body as another element struggled to be brought forth.

Lightning.

His body felt lighter, somehow, and snappier too. Sadly, this did not result in faster movements, but it did seem as if his friend Arugula had begun to slow down. though, that really could not be the case right? That would be a bit preposterous for a newbie genin discovering a new element. Rather, his perception of time must be altering or something.

Arugula might have seen a few faint crackles of energy, but fortunately there would be nothing to fear, Jeisuta was not about to intentionally zap his friend. Hopefully.

His strikes would probably feel different though.

As Arugula approached, Jeisuta prepared to hit him as he came towards Jeisuta's arm's reach. Unfortunately for Arugula, his greater height and resulting reach advantage was not being exploited, as two feet was easily enough distance for Jeisuta to reach and punch or kick with. If he twisted his torso, that is. As Arugula's fist extended outwards towards Jeisuta's stomach, Jeisuta would sweep down and outward with his left hand, his fist backhanding towards Arugula's right forearm - if it connected, the forearm would probably be deflected entirely or mostly off course - whether or not one of them was stronger now, there would also be an issue of momentum to consider. Arugula's right hand fist was travelling in one direction, Jeisuta's hand was coming down perpendicular, approximately, so it would be hard for Arugula to keep his fist on track without being a lot stronger or more massive. Which he was probably neither.

This was but a counter, however. Jeisuta would swing his right hand forward, palm open, straight for Arugula's face, his elbow largely next to his body, his fingers pointing up.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:05 pm
Jeisuta did a good job blocking the Arugula's attack. Arugula felt a pain in his forearm as Jeisuta would deflect it. After that, Arugula saw Jeisuta attacking himself, as Jeisuta would attempt to slap Arugula.

Arugula decided that the best thing to do was to block the attack. He would lift his left arm, which was forward at the time, to defend against the slap. He would raise it enough for Arugula's left forearm to block Jeisuta's slap, by intercepting Jeisuta's forearm, to stop that movement. Should Arugla be able to do that, he would then turn his arm to try to grab Jeisuta's arm.

While defending against Jeisuta's slap, Arugula's right arm would reposition itself to be up ready to punch Jeisuta, or defend against another Jeisuta attack. Should this work out, Arugula would then attempt to pull Jeisuta towards him. Arugula would attempt to punch Jeisuta in the chin.

Arugula would also be thinking about what taijutsu he could be learning at the time. He would think that this would be good training for the block technique. If he would become good enough at it, he would possibly be able to use this in the future. Jeisuta would be a good start to training this technique.
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:44 am
It seemed his counter attack was successful, as Arugula did not defend well against his forearm attack. The lightning arced but seemed to have no effect fortunately, Jeisuta was having trouble controlling it and he hoped that he did not build up a discernible charge. For now, the electricity was harmless at least, though he wondered if he could generate useful amounts of it at a later date.

Arugula began bringing up his arm to defend against Jeisuta's oncoming attack, which suited Jeisuta perfectly, since this was but a diversion. His arm blocked some of Arugula's vision of part of Jeisuta's torso - and his right leg, as did Arugula's own arm. So it was likely that Arugula would not see what was coming.

This could have been premeditated since Jeisuta could easily see Arugula's arm coming to intercept his own attack - whose intended destination he had better have known, since he aimed the damn thing itself. Besides, Jeisuta knew he was shorter than Arugula so the angle was even better for him, and Arugula was likely to focus on the immediate attack. The swiftness that did not actually manifest but felt itself in Jeisuta's body from the lightning oriented chakra certainly helped as well. Sadly, it wasn't, but it would have been nice for the attack to have been planned, regardless.

When Arugula's vision was likely to be obscured, Jeisuta would swing his right leg forward, leading with his knee, which would come forwards towards Arugula's midsection, Jeisuta twisting his waist and other leg away slightly to push his knee forwards as his knee came within a half foot of his opponent's midsection. From this distance it would be a brief bit of extra distance that would be needed to reach, though Jeisuta would have to jump if he were to do it again.

At the same time as his partially hidden knee strike, he would reach out straight for Arugula's right bicep with his left - which had not been moved to a specific location nor quickly at all. After all, his arm was on the inside, it would be a lot easier for him to reach Arugula's bicep than Arugula past Jeisuta's interfering arm - especially since timeline wise this was basically a split second after Arugula would be trying to block Jeisuta's palm thrust. Arugula even normally would be hard pressed to avoid Jeisuta's hand going for his upper arm, never mind at less than two feet of remaining distance. If Jeisuta was able to grab Arugula's arm successfully, he would pull the other towards him, steering Arugula so his midsection would meet with Jeisuta's outstretched knee about the time that object would be in position.

Obviously, he was not aiming to injure, let alone kill, so if his blows connected he would pull his punches, err, knee, just knocking the wind out of Arugula without any of the associated internal damage that could normally result from such affairs.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:02 am
Jeisuta had a much more clear plan about fighting than Arugula did. That being said, Arugula could still do some things. As Jeisuta's balance would shift, since that would happen when Jeisuta would raise his leg, Arugula would realize that this was a good time to counter attack since Jeisuta would only have 1 foot on the ground. Arugula would immediately push with his left arm forwards, to put Jeisuta on his back foot. Since Arugula was already touching Jeisuta, Arugula would be able to push Jeisuta before Jeisuta would be able to hit Arugula in the side. Arugula would make sure that he doesn't lean forward a huge amount when he would do this push, or he might fall over. Arugula would do this push at 11 strength and 12 speed.

Also, at the same time, Jeisuta would be grabbing Arugula's bicept. Arugula would swing his right arm to the left to hit Jeisuta in the side of the head. If Jeisuta would try stop Arugula's arm, Arugula would keep pushing anyway, and continue to try to take advantage of Jeisuta's being on one foot. He would also do this at 11 strength and 12 speed. (my speed is 14 and my strength is 14, but those stats were gained in another topic after this was made.)
David o' confused names
David o' confused names
Citizen

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:04 pm
Jeisuta was not expecting Arugula to push back, quite literally.

"WaAAAAGH!!!!!"

His scream echoed through the nearby training grounds, his arms flailing.

The loud thump with which he hit the ground, was also quite clearly audible.

He fell to the ground, and flopped over, unconscious, his body slumped in an embarrassing posture left to Arugula to determine.

x_x

^looking something like that.

(Jeisuta is now unconscious, do what you will, hopefully within reason, if you exit with Jei, obviously I do as well)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:05 am
Having had a seriously weird fight at the training grounds, Arugula could not find a more weird end to it. He would look at Jeisuta lying on the ground, and sigh as he now had to figure out what he was going to say. He would rehearse his speech. "I was practicing sparring against my friend here, and I attempted to push him back, but he did not expect it, fell over, and then hit his head. He then was knocked unconscious by the impact. I know, this doesn't make much sense, but this actually happened." Arugula decided to get someone else as a witness, so that Arugula does not get in trouble when he is seen bringing an unconscious person to the hospital. He and the other dude that was training at the training grounds would both carry Jeisuta to the hospital. This would however get its own problems, as the hospital had a rather long line at the waiting room. That really sucked. As he would wait, he would think about how to make this leaf whirlwind jutsu work. It was a problem that he never felt quite strong enough to do it. This was because Arugula was some poker nerd, not a person who really knew what he was doing when it came to fighting. He only really knew how to get away from people he just busted in a poker cash game. Often, these were fat, old, drunk, and generally stupid people who were really no threat anyway. This did not really help Arugula when he really would get in trouble. He did know that there were no issues with the fat people who had their lives wasted away in the poker tables, but he would have an issue if he ever attempted to become a good ninja somehow.

2 hours later...

(exit, 4 stats, 800 words towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22404-leaf-great-whirlwind?highlight=leaf, Jeisuta would also exit.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:54 pm
bumpity
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum