Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sakana learns Water Shark Bullet Empty Sakana learns Water Shark Bullet

Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:30 pm
USakana Meijin now has learned quite a few techniques. Since he was a water style user his interest obviously was in learning water style jutsu. With the help of his friend Komori he had learned more water style moves, further strengthening his oneness with the water and as a result it made him much stronger. While it was early morning Sakana was lying in bed thinking of what to do with the day. He did not have to make any deliveries today. He figured he could hang out with Julie but he knew that wouldn't be productive. He could ask Komori to teach him a new jutsu but he had already asked him twice in one week so he figured he would leave Komori alone for the day. He did not want to anger him and eliminate all the water style jutsu Komori could teach him. He thought of his other friends Yūgure, Hitori and Komon, while he hadn't known them long he did want to become friends but it was also early Saturday morning and he did not want to wake them and annoy them. So in turn he decided to wait in bed a while longer. While he was lying in bed he  read through his Meijin book. Yesterday he had finished writing the description for the water style jutsu that had previously been ripped out. Sakana also added detailed diagrams on how to perform the Justu. One day he hoped to pass the book on to his kids. He didn't want the Meijin name to die with him. 

While Sakana was paging through the book a picture of a shark caught his eye. Sakana had never been afraid of sharks, actually he found them fascinating. He loved how they ruled the seas and admired their strength and speed. The page was a description of a jutsu called Water Shark Bullet Technique. The description showed that Sakana could learn how to form a water technique that would resemble a shark and beat his opponents in a battle. This was a B rank technique and Sakana was ready to learn it. Sakana hadn't really ever encountered a shark. Except for one time when a man came to the village selling a dead shark for food. Sakana was saddened seeing the dead shark and though shark killing should be illegal. 

Sakana finally got out of bed. He threw his Meijin book in his small backpack. He took a shower. Threw on a shorts and a shirt, plus a hoodie overtop. He went downstairs and ate some cereal. While he was eating he thought about where to learn the jutsu. He didn't want to have to fill up a small pool again because that was a pain. He decided on making his way to the lake as it was probably the biggest water source in the village. Sakana left his house with a full stomach. The walk to the lake was very long. It always bored Sakana so usually he summoned a water clone to keep him company. He felt having two of himself could help him think better and more clearly. Sakana and his clone talked about all sorts of things, from what Sakana wanted to eat later to more important things like his relationships with his friends and loved ones. Once he arrived at the lake he was happy to see it was empty and no one was there. Although he wouldn't mind seeing someone there he felt his focus would be stronger if no one was there.

Once he arrived he dispersed his water clone and threw his backpack under the tree. It was a really nice day out and the sun was shining bright. Sakana read over the jutsu description until he felt ready to try it himself. There was a lot of hand seals for this technique they were Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram. Sakana took some time to memorize them so he could perform this jutsu easier. After he memorized the hand signs he walked into the water and was ready to start. Sakana was on the water. He wanted to create a great white shark. This shark was going to be really strong. Sakana thought about the size and shape for the shark. He felt he was ready to try the Jutsu. Sakana got into a ready stance and started the hand signs. Once he finished the hand signs he expected to see a huge shark in front of him. Instead he disappointedly saw something that resembled a baby shark and it could barely swim. Sakana learned not to be discouraged by this because in his previous experiences a long practice session can help him learn any jutsu he chooses. So Sakana practiced and each time the shark got a little bigger.

After about an hour of practice the shark was 20 feet long, and super fast. Sakana wanted to test out the strength of the shark so he sent it to knock down the tree at the end of the lake. The shark charged at a fast pace. It got to the end of the pond and crash. It barley put a dent in the tree. So Sakana realized he focused on speed and appearance the shark wasn't very strong. So Sakana focused an image in his mind of the shark obliterating the tree. He sent shark after shark each time denting the tree a little more. Until finally Sakana was frustrated that he wasn't making much progress. Sakana put all his force and concentration into this next shark. It swam fast and he could see the strength as it swam across the lake. It hit the tree and the tree was obliterated. Sakana hoped Komori or anyone else did not care for that tree because now it was gone. 

Sakana was happy over this new jutsu. He started reading his book to see if the shark could do anything else. He saw a small comment made by the author that said a water style user could get inside the shark to swim much faster. While Sakana swam pretty fast it was obvious that this shark was faster. Sakana used the hand seals needed for this technique Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram. This summoned a twenty foot long great white shark. This shark looked ready to swim. Now Sakana faced the problem of not knowing how to enter the shark. He figured diving into it was a bad idea but what if he fell into it? Sakana made the shake swim under his feet and Sakana removed the chakra from under his feet and simply fell into the shark. His idea worked. Now he was inside the shark. Sakana was ready to see how this worked and the shark started swimming slow until Sakana became more comfortable. The more comfortable Sakana was the faster the shark went. Eventually  Sakana and the shark were zipping across the water. Sakana swam around with the shark for a while. 

After Sakana was done his fun he dispersed the shark and went under the tree with his backpack. Sakana started adding his own comments into the Meijin book and added personality to it instead of it being a boring history book. Sakana hoped to bring pride back to his name instead of it being cursed because of his disease. Sakana remembered a time where he was young and being a ninja was just a fantasy. A time where he thought he would be stuck being a delivery boy all his life. Where his only hope would be taking over Kaigo's shop. While he was an amazing cook, Sakana never wanted to be a chef. When Sakana was done he didn't feel like going home. Now that he ended his training for the day he decided that he would go hang out with Julie. 

Sakana made his way to Julie's house, he was not in a rush so the walk from the lake to Julie's house took a while. He got nervous when he approached her door. He thought about sending a water clone in his place or using the ventriloquism technique to disguise himself. But in the end he figured he had to be normal and just go up himself. He got to the door and knocked. After about a minute of waiting he was about to go home. He turned around and head started to leave when he heard a girl call out to him. 

He turned around and saw Julie standing in the door way. She was standing there smiling at him. Julie was wearing a green tank top and a pink skirt. His heart melted just by looking at her. Her blond hair was up in a ponytail as she placed her hand on her hip while waiting for Sakana to respond. Sakana was dazed by looking at here but when she snapped in his face she finally got his attention. Sakana broke out of his daze and explained to Julie that he had some free time and wanted to know if she wanted to hang out. She responded with  excitement and said she would love to. They went to Sakana's favorite place. The lake. As they walked they held hands all the way to the lake. Once they got there they sat under the tree. The good tree not the one Sakana destroyed earlier. They basically just had fun all day and talked about how their life was going. 

"So Sakana you're a super strong ninja now right?" Said Julie to Sakana as they were under the tree.
"Well I'm not amazing or anything but I have learned some cool stuff." Sakana said trying to sound humble but he also wanted to impress her. 
Julie's eyes lit up with joy as she had an idea. "Sakana can you please show me all the cool stuff you have learned. Pleaseeeeeeeee." She pleaded with him. 
"Ok Julie I can show you." Sakana got up and walked over to the lake where Julie followed shortly after. 
"Ok I know a few Justu I can show you. First I'm going to show you my mist jutsu." Sakana then got into a ninja training stance and did the mist jutsu. He wanted to show off so he covered the whole lake with a thick layer of mist. 
"Sakana get rid of it please!" Julie shouted out in a panicked voice. Sakana then quickly got rid of the Justu and apologized for scaring her.
"You already have seen my do the ventriloquism jutsu. I can do some other basic stuff that all ninja can do like getting out of being tied up, making my appearance different, and walking on water. I use my chakra for all of these. But one of my favorite jutsu is my water clones." Sakana summoned 2 water clones. "These clones are identical to me and can do anything I can do. They are weaker than me though."
"That's so cool Sakana!" Julie replied then started to test the clones by asking them questions only Sakana would know. 
"Now Julie now we get to my powerful ninja techniques." One of Sakana's clones walked onto the water. Sakana placed a water prison around the clone trapping him.
"Sakana is he going to be ok?" Julie asked kinda scared but she trusted that Sakana wouldn't hurt his clone.
"He is fine I was just showing off how this jutsu worked. It engulfs my opponents him water and they are trapped there until I release them or they break out" Sakana said as he released the clone. " I have one more jutsu to show you. I just learned this one today." Sakana said as he made the hand seals needed for the water shark jutsu. Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram, after he made these signs the shark formed from the water. This shark raced around the lake to show off how fast he was. Sakana really wanted to impress Julie so he make the shark destroy Komori's favorite tree. He kinda felt bad but he figured Komori would understand based on the situation. Julie's stood there in awe. Sakana felt accomplished.
"Wow Sakana that was amazing! I've never seen anything like it. The shark was so fast and powerful." Julie said while she smiled at Sakana. This melted Sakana's brain and he was just so happy.

Sakana was glad he impressed her. Sakana was tired so they laid under the trees and rested for a while. Sakana was tired but he never wanted to leave Julie's side. He just laid there and watched her for a while. He waited for her to wake up and then they talked for a little longer. Once Julie wanted to go home, Sakana got up and walked her home. When they got to the door Julie thanked Sakana for the wonderful day. Before she went in the house Julie gave Sakana a kiss on the checks and told him to keep up his ninja training. Sakana was so excited about the kiss. He went around with his energy he got from excitement. He did not know what to do and just felt a bunch of confusion. He needed a distraction.

Sakana needed to use some energy so he went back to the lake and practiced the water shark jutsu for hours. Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram, he summoned the shark. The shark just got faster and faster. The way it seemed to fly through the water fascinated Sakana. He had never seen anything like it before. Sakana was very distracted though. He could not get his mind off Julie. He just wanted to be with her forever but he remembered that right after she kissed him she told him to just keep training. He knew he needed to get stronger if he ever wanted to impress her for real. Sakana wanted to be more then friends with Julie. He knew nothing could stand in his way to get there. Sakana just keep training and training. When he couldn't move his arms anymore. He summoned the shark one last time and He went inside the shark and rode around. Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram, was what he said as he jumped into the shark. Sakana pushed himself and the shark to their absolute limits. The shake started to deteriorate as Sakana almost passed out from exhaustion. Sakana was smart enough to summon a water clone while he was passing out. The water clone dragged him a shore and put him under the tree then dispelled it self. 

Sakana had collapsed under the stars and slept through the night. When he woke up in the morning he felt ok. He was still uncomfortable about his situation with Julie but he knew the situation would eventually work itself out. He remembered that he did not tell Kaigo where he was so he needed to head home as soon as possible. He grabbed all his stuff and headed home. He ran as fast as he could but was really hungry because he hadn't eaten since breakfast the previous day. He burst into the door and was surprised to see a bowl of cereal waiting for him. He saw Kaigo standing there.
"I know you are a ninja now and you can take care of your self but I would still appreciate if you told me before going out all night. I was worried about you because i have not heard from you in a while." Kaigo said with some hurt in his eyes. Sakana explained that it was a long story and he was very sorry. Kaigo said he had time and to start explaining it. Sakana explained about everything that had happened from learning the water shark jutsu to Julie kissing him. Kaigo said he had always liked Julie and hoped Sakana would persuade a relationship with her. Kaigo and Sakana talked for a bunch of the day and just caught up with each other. Sakana then went to his room and started thinking of what jutsu he wanted to learn. Well that is what he wanted to do but all he could think of is Julie. Sakana figured he needed to take his mind off it so he did that the only way he knew how. By sleeping for as long as he could.

When Sakana finally woke up around two days later his mind was clear. He had decided on a new plan. He needed to become as strong as possible while furthering his relationship with Julie. Sakana finished his journal entry for the shark jutsu and started reading to find me. He had to learn all the jutsu in this book to become as strong has he could. The next thing on Sakana's list was to either become more in tune with his Meijin curse or learn a new jutsu. He was not sure. Sakana decided he couldn't become super powerful on his own and he wanted to enlist Komori and his brother komon to teach him everything they knew. Sakana also needed to actually get some training in an actual fight. Sakana couldn't fight komon or Komori as they would beat him up as they were both almost chuunin. He had not heard from Yūgure in a while so he was out. All Sakana could think of was Hitori. Sakana would talk to Hitori and see if he wanted to spar. Nothing can stand in Sakana's way of becoming the strongest ninja he could. He was invested in his journey for personal and social reasons. Sakana wanted to be the strongest person he could be.

--Exit-- 
WC: 3,010
Requesting: 15 stat points and Water Shark Bullet Technique
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sakana learns Water Shark Bullet Empty Re: Sakana learns Water Shark Bullet

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36 am
Bump
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:24 pm
Please link your stat page in your signature so i can check the validity of your claim. <3
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:58 pm
fixed
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen