Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sparring practice? (P, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sparring practice? (P, NK)

Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 pm
(Fixxing AP from last time because clone didn’t go off
Hikari: AP: 135
Clone that Ran away: 175
Clone that didn’t explode: 125)
(I asked Zee OOC If she was adding +70 to Chakra or Stength, and she said Chakra, will Edit if said otherwise)

As Hikari watched the battle unfold and waiting for her clone to explode, she noticed ¬the young girl look up at her and start to form make her hands together to perform a hand sign. Hikari had a feeling what this meant, she was about to use the same technique that Miyamoto used against her, and Hikari had used in this fight twice, the body flicker jutsu. With that, Hikari wouldn’t wait any longer and went ahead and activated the prepared jutsu. With that, the small girl would disappear and appear close to Hikari, lucky for Hikari, she was able to guess that she was going to show up right behind Namikaze (after all, where else was she going to show up? She obviously was going to be within melee range of Hikari) and tried to hit Namikaze with a kick. Hikari would throw her arm up behind her and block it (The Jutsu block, not just some random thing) But to her surprise, the girl proceeded to charge her and try to tackle her to the ground. The young kunochi didn’t have any way to dodge, and while she was much faster now, she didn’t really have enough time to dodge, and didn’t really have an effective way to dodge. So, the girl connected and tackled Hikari to the ground. She would try to squirm out from under her smaller counterpart.

Clone one. (One that is chasing Zee)
The clone would see that she would see the shinobi looking over in a direction. The clone would see this was toward the way The real Hikari was and would figure that she was about to body flicker to her. The clone would run that direction and see her teleport (I know it isn’t teleporting, but that is probably what it looks like to everyone with a low RT) Over to her and take Hikari down. The clone would form the sign of the bird and try to shoot at her with air bullets to try to stop her, hoping that she would either dodge or block the air bullets rather than just starting to ground and pound.

Clone: 2
(Realizing she is of no use right, now, she just disappears, letting her chakra return to the real Hikari.)

Word count: 423
Ap: (Hikari: 135-40-20=175) 250
Clone one: 150
Other clone: disappeared
(Sorry about the wait, I thought I posted last night, and was having some problems with finding the work I did last night, So I just rewrote real quick)
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm
[This post's word count does not count]

Shiroi would open her extra loud mouth wide, while making a sort of hiss/growl. If Hikari turned to see it, she would see her head's reflection being replaced by the jagged teeth and blackness of Shiroi's transformed mouth. Her head would quickly approach Hikari before stopping just short and rapidly shooting away, and dragging Shiroi's body with it. She would be, in fact, launching back a few feet to laugh and form any hand seals necessary to release the multitude of jutsu she had used in this little 'spar'.

The jump back had the added benefit of avoiding air bullets that seemed to be going much too close to the real Hikari.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm
(Since we had some problems and Shiroi didn’t count any WC, I am not going to count this to my word count either)

Hikari look and saw her opponent who had transformed into a mirror, reflecting her surroundings and look down at Hikari, as if to bite into her flesh. But then would stop and turn back into her normal body, laughing, she… she had been playing with Hikari this entire time! It was obvious she had won the fight at this point, And Hikari would take a break, dang it! Just when she was about to start going on offense! Hikari stopped her wind rejuvenation, and Shiroi would suddenly jump off, her quickly, Hikari wondered why, and looked, just in time to see a wind bullet coming her way. Hikari would just plank on the ground, trying to be as close to the ground as possible before the air bullets went flying just above her, missing her by inches. The clone would see the situation and understand the match was over and would disappear. Hikari took a deep breath and rise up. *Sigh* “Good spar” She would respond “You gave me a heart attack! I seriously thought you had transformed into some sort of demon girl like out of a horror novel! You win.” Hikari would say, taking a deep breath, but the girl was shivering, she was still completely freaked out by the events that had happened, but she would try to hide it to the best of her abilities. Namikaze would sit up, trying to recover the chakra she had lost.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 pm
...That could have hurt... Shiroi thought as the air bullets passed through where she had been just moments ago. Shiroi had not noticed them at all, and it really was just luck that she had managed to get out of the way.

"You're fast," Shiroi said somewhat coldly. "Annoying to catch." Shiroi walked over to her staff and retrieved it. Walking back to Hikari, Shiroi held the staff vertically between them, locked it, and let go. "I seriously have no idea how it does that, but it doesn't try to kill me anymore, which is nice."

[AP: -10? maybe -20. Doesn't really matter at this point.]
[Edit: psst, try to read it's mind ;D]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm
Hikari would look at the girl as she pointed at her staff and retrived it, and stated how she still didn't know how it floated around and stoped trying to kill her, The young gening would look at the weapon and ask, "Wait, are you serious?" Usualy Namikaze would think the woman was just joking, but after there spar, it seemed quite possible that this was the case. If the girl would say that she wasn't kidding, Hikari would respond with a "Huh, that seems weird," Before she went to work. Hikari had an eye mind reading jutsu that all she had to do to use it was look at something and read it's mind. She still had some chakra left over, and Namikaze felt like she had to know what this thing was thinking if it had the ability to think. She would look at the staff and try to use the jutsu in order to see if it had a mind to be read.
(OOC: I know this shouldn't work, but Zee asked me 4 or 5 times to try, so I figure I should try it)

Word Count: 190)
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 pm
"There's a rather beat up tree that was very nearly me with the proof! This thing was a bit of a jerk. No idea why it stopped, just glad it did," Shiroi said, looking at it somewhat confusedly.

"Yeah, it is weird."

Shorly after this, Shiroi watched Hikari's eye go... absolutely bonkers. Of course the jutsu did not work, it's an inanimate object, the 'attempted murders' were just happenstance, but this caught Shiroi's attention.

"What.. was up with your eye just now..? Was that a jutsu?"

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:23 pm
Hikari would look over the demon possessed weapon, (or what she presumed would be the possesed weapon) she was scarred that the weapon would bring her into a dark world, a scary world, some world that would try to eat her, but instead, nothing happened. Hikari took a deep breath, of course nothing happened, why would it? After all it was probably just the chakra in the weapon reacting, it probably wasn't anything special.

Hikar would sigh, and the small girl would ask Namikaze what she was doing, did she prehaps see the eye movements? It would of been hard, to, but possible.

"Um, nothing, I was just looking at it?" Hikari would lie, trying to act innocently, "just, the fact that it tried to kill you, don't you find that even slightly weird?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 pm
"You are a terrible liar, girlie," Shiroi hissed, eyes narrowing while looking directly into Hikari's. "I don't much like liars." Shiroi grabbed onto the bar with one hand before unlocking it. Following this was pointing the bar directly at Hikari. The top end was at the height of the girl's eyes, about two feet in front.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm
Hikari would slowly back away when her sparring partner would raise her weapon to her, and the young Namikaze would slowly raise her hands and try to back away, and would respond with " L...Lie?" Hikari would nervously respond "I.... I mean, yes, you are right, I am a terrible liar, but about what? What could I have been doing besides just looking at it.....?"
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 pm
"Several things, really. Chakra reading, soul sensing... really most of the stuff requires it to be alive or somethi- wait, did you think my weapon was alive? That's hilario- wait, was it?" Shiroi's face went through several emotions there. It was.. a bit of an adventure for her, really.

"How'd you do it?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum