Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sparring practice? (P, NK) Empty Sparring practice? (P, NK)

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 am
It was early in the morning as Hikari made her way to the training ground. She had been reading up on a lot of jutsu recently, but has been recovering from her early sprint toward the beginning of her time as a shinobi, but she was feeling better now, so the sixteen year old made her way to the training ground. She was wearing her normal white combat dress. Once she arrived on the training ground, the young kunochi would make her way to the target station. She would put her arms above her head and stretch her arms out. Taking a deep breath, the Chestnut haired teenager would hear her arms *POP* as she started warming up.

Once this was done, she would start to practice throwing Kunai. She would take her knife and chuck it toward the target. It would soar through the air and hit the target in the bull’s eye. Smiling, Hikari would think back to just a few weeks ago, where she would throw a kunai at the target and would miss so bad that she would hit another target. In the bullseye. She was good enough that she could throw kunai and hit the target she was aiming for now. Hikari would throw all four of her kunai and hit the target every time. She would roll her eyes and go over and pick up the kunai. While she was happy to get back to training, she was bored of just doing the same process over and over again, like what she was doing right now. While she admitted she was getting stronger, she didn’t really enjoy this training as she was doing right now.

Hikari would suck it up and say to herself Remember Namikaze, you are training so you can defend innocents from evil Missing ninja’s and bandits. And as much as you don’t like this now, the innocent’s that are being hurt by MN’s probably don’t like being in that situation even less.

With that, the young genin would pick up her Kunai and keep practicing her throwing.

Word count: 349
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sparring practice? (P, NK) Empty Re: Sparring practice? (P, NK)

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:32 pm
Shiroi was strolling towards the training grounds when she heard the thunks of Kunai against targets. Someone else is here? Jeez, I've not met someone here unless they came with me in awhile. She 'wore' a black, sleeveless 'hoodie' that was two sizes too large, as well as 'shorts' that were completely hidden by said 'hoodie'. Now, because she was heading to training, she had already 'merged' the hoodie with her legs, to prevent it from going flying. Her scarf, which held the headband, could also be located wrapped around her neck. Unlike usual however, the village placard could actually be seen today. She generally liked doing this once out of the town proper if she was headed to the training grounds. Over her shoulders would be the bo staff. Its construction had finished not long ago, and Shiroi was not yet sure how she should be carrying it around, so for now it sat behind her neck not unlike how someone would carry multiple pails of water with a single pole.

"Hello over there!" Shiroi would yell as she approached her fellow Kunoichi. They were still a fair distance off, but well within yelling range. Perhaps the other ninja had already noticed her, as Shiroi had made no real attempt to hide her approach, but neither had she made it obvious.

[222]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm
Hikari would finish collecting her kunai when she heard someone from behind her call out to her, Hikari would turn around and see a young girl, probably 12 years old, a fair distance off. She would wave at Hikari and head over this way, at first, Namikaze would wonder why such a young girl was out on the training field, before remembering that shinobi started at a young age. She would sense out with her chakra and find that the girl had not only a chakra system, but an impressive chakra chakra network at that. Hikari would look over to her and respond, with a smile. “My name Is Hikari, it’s nice to meet you! Are you here to train as well?”

Word count: 124
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:33 pm
"I was certainly considering it," Shiroi said as the two girls drew close. "Mostly I wanted to try out this thing," she said, gesturing to the metal pole resting upon her shoulders. By this point, the two would be close enough for Hikari to notice two things. One: Shiroi wore no shoes. Two: she wore heavy gloves upon her hands. They were in fact not gloves, but rather an extension of herself that Shiroi made in a similar fashion to how she crafted her 'clothing', but Hikari would not be privy to this knowledge, just as no one left alive was.

"Check this out," Shiroi said as she swung the pole off her shoulders. The pole would be help in front of her, and slightly upwards. With a thought, it would happen, and Shiroi would let go of the pole. As with all things, gravity affecte- wait, no it did not. For the pole did not fall, it merely held position. What magic be this!? Ninja magic.

[167->389]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 am
Hikari would let the girl approach her and realize she was slightly older than HIkari first thought, probably her age or a little bit younger. As she approached, she pulled out a pole that was taller than herself and tossed it up into the air, but rather than falling back down, the pole would just hang their in the air, as if gravity didn’t care what the item did. “Wow!” Hikari would say in shock, “That is amazing!” Hikari would then look at it and try to find the secret of it. It didn’t have anything that was holding it up, so it had to of been some sort of Jutsu, or other form of magic.

Namikaze would look over to the small girl and ask, “How is it doing that?”

Word Count: 139
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:56 pm
A peculiar question, 'how is it doing that?' The question poses the implication that the one being asked knows the answer, though that is not always the case. This is one of those cases.

"I actually have no idea," Shiroi said, looking inquisitively at the rod. "All I know is I fought with the damn thing for like two hours before it stopped trying to kill me." Shiroi grabbed it again and it started to move once more. "And on the topic of training, yeah I was considering it. Though I was also considering lounging around here to watch others train. Solo training gets pretty boring." Shiroi did not recognize the girl from anywhere. Given that the girl had not attended the jounin meeting, she was probably a lower rank, and Shiroi did not desire to initiate a spar herself with someone who may (or may not!) be outclassed.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:10 pm
Hikari would listen to the girl as she responded to the fact that she had no idea, then prehaps the weapon was doing it of its own volition. The thought scared Hikari quite a lot, afterall, if it was able to do this on it's own, prehaps it could think and prehaps form its own thougths......

Hikari would laugh at her own folly, this wasn't some sort of horror novel! There was no way the thing could do something like that of it's own volition. Hikari would continue to listen to the girl as she would say, "All I know is I fought with the damn thing for like two hours before it stopped trying to kill me."

This was the start of some sort of freaky horror novel.

Hikari would fake a chuckle though, acting like it was a joke, "Oh, you're such a kidder.... but if you want to try to train, mind training with me? I want to get more proficient at combat for a mission which I hope to take soon. I think I am about ready for them, but I feel like I could use some help with actual combat. By the way, I think I said it already, but my name is Hikari, may I ask your's?" She would inquire with a smile.

WC: 221
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:30 pm
"Shiroi's the name, and for a spar? I'm game!" Shiroi would jump backwards until she stood ten feet from Hikari. One leg forward, one leg back, body angled towards the ground, head bent back to look directly towards Hikari. One arm, opposite the forward leg, stood out, signaling "come at me". The other arm reached behind her body, holding the staff.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:47 pm
Hikari wasn't sure that she wanted to do a full on spar, (she did say combat, so, it should of been implied, but it didn't connect for Hikari) but Shiroi looked supper excited and moved back quite quickly, So Hikari felt like it would be a good idea if she joined along (After all, what is a better way to practice combat than through training?) Namikaze would face her opponent and say, "Ok, lets start!" And would start to back pedal away from Shiroi at a speed of 47 (OOC: I don't know how back pedaling effects speed, so I just did my speed of 125, halved to 67 because you have to start going at half speed, and then just subtracted 20 because that seems like a good number, let me know if you don't think that is fair and I will change it.) Before preforming the sign of the bird at a speed of 100 and shooting out 4 baseball sized blast of air at speed of 50 and at a power of 50. She would aim one shot at the small girl's stomach, one shot right above her head and one just a bit off to her left and right (It would make it more dificult for her to dodge, but it was done more so that if she couldn't dodge, Shiroi wouldn't take to much damage.)

WC: 231

Wind release Bullets
AP: 518-23 = 495
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:56 pm
Fuck, am I really that slow? Shiroi thought as the other girl practically casually moved at Shiroi's top speed. Shiroi did of course notice the incoming bullets. To dodge was a simple matter of positioning the center of her Bokali at the spot where the bullet meant for her stomach would pass, while also locking the bokali in place and moving into a front lever position. From there, she could shift her weight back onto her feet. At this point, she would be an arc, as if she were going under a (rather high) limbo bar. With a single hand seal. performed with her hands as close to the bar as possible, Shiroi's skin would begin to change colors. Rapidly. Brown, blue, and bright yellow were the most prominent colors, but a wide array showed itself as her skin became otherworldly. This that, Shiroi took off, pushing for maximum speed, running straight to Hikari. Of course, she had made sure to bring the staff with her, meaning it had to be unlocked from its position. And seeing as Shiroi is not an idiot, she did wait for the bullets to pass before dismounting form the bar.

[It would take a bit to reach you anyways, so not worth posting an action that wouldn't happen anyways]

[AP: -70]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum