Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA] - Page 3 Empty Re: A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA]

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:57 pm
Dol was caught very off guard by what had just happened.

He did not expect the bottle.

He did not expect the stab.

He REALLY did not expect the blood curdling scream that came out from Johnny's mouth just moments afterwards.

"Um, I do-" was all Dol could get out before Johnny took over the airwaves.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH!? YOU FUCKING CUNTBITCHING DOGFUCKING WHORE! FLAT CHEST SHIT EATING TRANNYBANGING- GAH!"

Maggie had her hands over her mouth. She couldn't look away from the scene as Johnny tried to yank the kunai out of his hand. He wanted to get up, to leave. To get to the hospital and get someone to capture this maniac. Dol just stared on, face blank. He could only imagine what might come next, and the little stabbing display had showed him he had no chance to stop a determined Ren.

Johnny stood no chance, did he?
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA] - Page 3 Empty Re: A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA]

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 pm
Ren blinked for a second, completely surprised by the man's idiocy. Wrenching the blade free, for that was the only word to describe the brutality with which he pulled the kunai from the man's hand, Ren's hand flashed out and grabbed the man's tongue, and pulled it out of his mouth, as he inevitably screamed from the pain of the blade severing through many nerves. Tapping his head lightly with the flat of the blade Ren spoke again "Now that wasn't very smart now was it Johnny?" Ren said in a surprisingly menacing voice for such a petite figured individual. In a singular swift movement Ren brought the blade up to the man's tongue and severed the chunk of flesh from his face, channeling medical chakra into the blade the whole while so as to ensure that the wound wouldn't bleed out and result in his death too soon. A garbled yell bellowed out of his throat for a second before Ren grabbed the back of his head and slammed the man's face into the counter, cutting him short, as a few teeth were knocked out onto the counter with a spatter of blood pooling out from the now exposed nerves. 

One of the man's compatriots took a hesitant step towards them, but all it took was a smile from Ren for him to yelp and bolt out of the bar, the other two men following him in a rampant rush to escape the madness that they'd just witnessed; one of them knocking over a table as he did so. The sound of shattering glass echoed through the bar once again. "Now then Johnny, thats no good is it? You've come into this bar which you knew full well that you weren't welcome in. You insult our wonderful bartender, and then you call me a bitch?" Ren said shaking his head to himself as he grabbed the man by the hair and forced the dazed individual to look him in the eye. "Now I think you owe this fine woman an apology' Ren said, indicating the bartender with a gentle knodd
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:38 am
"Now that wasn't very smart now was it Johnny?"

"Ren, stop, that's enough!"

Dol reached over, attempting to grab Ren's arm with the kunai before it reached Johnny's tongue, and thereby stop the motion. Dol doubted he could physically stop this man, seeing as Ren was an instructor and Dol was barely the minimum, but perhaps Ren could still see reason.

"He's learned his lesson. The counter will need cleaning already. There's no need to make this scene worse than it has to be. I don't think Johnny will ever return here. Isn't that right?"

Johnny shook his head as violently as possible without risking tearing out his own tongue, simultaneously mumbling something that had to approximate to 'yes, please let me go'. Assuming Ren let go of the man's tongue without destroying it, Johnny would stand up and back away as fast as he could. "I-I'm sorry. I'll never come back." He ran out of the building as fast as he could manage. His entourage followed shorty after.

Assuming that all this happened as described, Dol would look directly at Ren, trying to make eye contact. His grip on the boy's, for that was what he was, arm would not loosen, though it was not tight to begin with. "What the fuck is wrong with you? He made an honest mistake. You obviously hate that mistake, and he was an asshole about it, but mutilating his hand? And what were you going to do next, cut off his tongue? Is that honestly acceptable here? He did not attack you, he did not harm you. At worst his words struck a nerve, and you consider it proper to respond with permanently handicapping him?" None of these words were shouted. In fact, his voice was practically a whisper. But it had that power and authority that comes with sixty years spent on this planet. He may not be Ren's superior, he may even be directly under Ren, but Dol was significantly the elder, and with age comes some forms of respect. Perhaps those would win out over the disrespect of talking to a superior like this.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:59 am
Ren felt the tug of extra weight against his arm as he moved the kunai towards the man's tongue, all the same it was enough to stop Ren long enough for Dol's words to reach his ears. Ren hesitated for a second before looking the man in the eye, "Fine" another quick hand seal under the table and he placed a mark seal on his back before gesturing for him to leave. "Don't go getting any funny Idea's Jonhy, I'll be keeping an eye on you." Ren said with venom and disdain in his voice before looking at the woman running the bar and giving a genuine smile before speaking "sorry about the mess Maggie, I'll clean it up." Moving to stand up and walk around the bar Ren was surprised to find the older man's hand still grasping his arm. Ren turned to look find the man staring at him, returning his gaze Ren listened to what he had to say.

It took a moment for Ren to form the words to reply to the man "Once is a mistake, twice is not, and moreover if he talks to women like that he's trash anyway... but I admit I may have gone a little overboard. I generally make it a rule to follow up on my threats after all, all the same if it makes you feel better I was planning on healing him once he learnt his lesson." Ren said with a shrug before, assuming Dol let go of his arm, standing up and starting to clean up the bar.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am
Dol held on for about five seconds after Ren said 'lesson', never breaking eye contact. The then released Ren's arm without moving his own hand more than necessary. He would stay in that position until Ren started cleaning the bar, finally pulling his arm in to rest on the counter, and turning himself to face directly at it. A sigh escaped his lips, and the tension in his face finally fell. Maggie walked over to Dol and mouthed 'thank you' when Ren was not looking before grabbing a mug. She walked to a tap, but Dol spoke up "Just water, please." Maggie turned her head to face Dol and just nodded. "What the hell is wrong with this village," Dol said in hushed tones, though Ren was likely to still pick it up.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 am
Ren heard Dol speaking, It was a hushed voice likely not intended to reach his ears, but for someone with trained senses like Ren his whisper was still quite loud. "I can hear you, you know." Ren said before finishing up cleaning the counter and walking over to Dol. "I can't disagree with you though. If you think I'm bad then your in for a surprise Dol, I actually care about the people of this village, especially my students... I admit I can take things too far sometimes with... people like that." Ren said indicating the door which Johny had fled through. "But I wouldn't condone the slaughter of innocents, nor the experimentation and abuse of children, both things that despite my best efforts are still more than common in this village." Downing what remained of a liquor that remained on the counter, sitting in a glass that had likely been abandoned during his little outburst. "I've been trying to fix this village Dol, but if you want my advice try not to care... otherwise you end up like me, not sleeping for two weeks and seeing little to no change for your effort." Ren said with a sigh. "How much to I owe you for this mess Maggie?"
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:56 am

"Fucks sake. This place is a cesspool. I should have just stayed with Nadi*." Mags, get me a beer after all." Dol just placed his forehead on the back side of his hand. Dol had much to think over. Could he really trust this Ren character? The vast majority of the time, he seemed amicable. But if you assumed his gender wrong, he was an absolute monster**. Who knew what else could set off this obviously unstable man. But if what he said was true, Ren was one of if not the best allies to have in this place.

"How," Dol said after Maggie mentioned a surprisingly low price to clean up the mess. "How did you go about trying to fix it? How are you doing it?" Dol sighed. "Will you show me what has to be fought against?"

[*So you don't have to go reading through my history: Nadi is Dol's daughter who stayed in a crumbling building in Skyscraper because she was convinced her son would return (spoiler: he never did, she never left)]
[**GOD DAMMIT REN IS A TUMBLRINA]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:21 am
Ren looked at the man, He seemed trustworthy, he seemed like he wanted to help make this village a better place; still there could be eyes everywhere. Ren opened his mouth to reply before he paused for a moment. In a hushed voice Ren lent over the counter and whispered "Not here" before speaking loud enough for others to hear "Its people like that scum that just left that make this village a terrible place" Ren said as he drew the symbol for the accademy on the counter in the leftover water from when he was cleaning the bench. "Anyway, I should probably head back to work, drop by some time if you want to catch up again Dol, your not a bad drinking buddy." Ren said before turning to leave. "Oh before I forget, thanks for putting up with us maggie." Ren said before sliding twice the cost of the whiskey they'd been drinking over too her and leaving, pulling out his little book and returning to his study of the Memory Rewriting Seal and how he could use int in conjunction with the barrier confining technique he walked towards the Accademy.

[Exit]
TWK: 3082
Claiming 15 stat points
Claiming 2901 words towards Barrier Confining
Memorising Dol's Chakra Signature

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa <3 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:41 am
Dol got the message. Talk to Ren in his office at the Academy. Not a hard message to get, though him being so loud right after was not exactly inconspicuous. "I'd have to agree, though I still think you were too hard on the guy." Ren was walking out shortly after, with a book in his hands. Dol wondered what the book could possibly be.

It was with quick goodbyes and hasty payments (well, more of a tip, there was nothing left to pay) that Dol departed from the bar. He thought perhaps he could catch Ren, but that was not to be. Dol decided to head to the academy anyways. The fastest way there was probably through the training grounds, though hopefully he did not interrupt a certain someone's training session.

[TWC: 3400]
[+17 stats, http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31842-poison-mist]
[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum