Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA] - Page 2 Empty Re: A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA]

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 am
Ren could throw a fit, Dol certainly understood that now. Not that he cared much. He was still curious as to why Maggie had laughed, though he had a decent hunch now. However, he was also curious about something else.

"I hope you plan on cleaning up that glass," Dol said, once again looking at Ren. "No need to be giving Mags over there extra work, especially when I think she was the only one in the bar to realize you are male. That right, Mags? That why you were chuckling earlier?" He had gone back to looking at Maggie, glass of whiskey still in hand, his body perpendicular to the bar. 

"That's right, Dol. Though I must say, he doesn't make it easy, what with a fur coat, long hair, and really well kept eye lashes." Maggie had started walking back to the closet to get the hand broom and a tiny dustpan, as well as a towel. 

"So what tipped you off? I still can't see it, even though I know." Dol was leaning well over the bar by this point, not paying attention to Ren anymore.

"That's my secret." Maggie peaked out from behind the closet door, winked to Dol, and went back to searching for the dustpan.

"Oh, by the way Mr. Ren, the name is 'Havard', not Harvard." Of course, this was said with a large smile, in a joking manner. Dol did not really care, the words were very similar, and he had been called much worse, especially by someone who was mad.

[259->1851]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA] - Page 2 Empty Re: A toast! [open][nk][nr][R][RDA]

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:16 am
Ren's eye twitched at the man's words, and not even so much as an apology, but another outburst would do him no good, and he had at least calmed down enough that he wasn't about to go breaking another glass. Letting out another sigh Ren ran his hand through his hair, "You two really are insufferable, you know that" he said with a half hearted laugh before sighing again "Right well I suppose I should help clean this up and pay for the glass" Ren said, picking up Dol's glass off the counter and downing the remaining fluid before walking over to the lady and taking the towel, dustpan, and broom off of her. With a half hearted sigh, he gestured for the woman to take a seat while he cleaned up the mess and poured the three of them another glass of whiskey, the bottle now over half empty.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 am
"Insufferable, huh? The best friends always are!" Dol remained smiling, still trying to figure out how Maggie had known.

After Ren had started pouring, with Maggie by his side (thankfully no one was asking for refills at the time, probably a fair few were afraid of incurring the tiny one's wrath), Dol raised his glass. "To the future!" Maggie followed shortly after, repeating the line and clinking glasses together. Dol would drink it down, only taking just enough time to enjoy the taste.

"So, you never told me. What'd you do, Ren?"
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 am
With a slight grumble Ren toasted with the other two. "The future huh? well It cant be any worse than the past I guess" Ren said, his eyes far away for a second before he blinked back into the moment. "I would have thought you'd have recognized me Dol, I run the academy; speaking of which your older than most of my graduates, but don't think that mean's I'll let you slack off, a single screw up out there could mean the life of any one of my students" he said, his friendly smile resurfacing for a moment before Ren transitioned into a more serious look.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:28 pm
"Truth there be in that," Dol would say, his smile fading to a grimace. Not for long, though, but when the smile came back, it was much smaller.

"Never seen you before! Sorry 'bout that. Must have just never run into you. And don't be thinkin' I plan on slacking either! No sir, I'm going to try as hard if not harder than everyone else." Dol was very serious as he said this. It was said jovially, but something could be heard in the way he spoke it that said 'I'm serious.' And he was! Dol planned on becoming the strongest possible. He needed to, if his plans were to bear fruit.

[I'll probably start a little 'event' thing next post if nothing interesting happens]
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:05 pm
Ren went quiet for a moment, taking another sip from his glass. "we'll good, I'm counting on you; we've already lost far too many good people as it is" Ren said a half hearted smile on his face before he topped up their glasses one more time. "Huh, we wen't through it all ready" he said as he held the bottle, glancing around he found a bin to behind the counter toss the glass into.
Dol Havard
Dol Havard
Citizen

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:47 pm
Dol smiled at Ren when he said 'I'm counting on you,' but once again his face dulled at the next line. "More than I care to count." Dol fought back against the memories, however, and perked back up when he found out the alcohol had run out. "Well that's not good! You getting a refresh, or are we going with beer for awhile?" Before Ren could respond, however, the front door of the bar opened incredibly forcibly. It sounded like the glass panes that made up most of the door almost broke, though this was not actually the case.

"-and I took her to my crib, and fucked her right on the table. She was screaming damn loud, is how good I am. Puked on my floor after though, fuckin' lightweight. Kicked her out right after." These words were spoken quite loudly by one of the several individuals walking in. 

"God fucking dammit," Maggie said as she stood up and walked around the counter, placing a solid object between her and the small party, simultaneously shooing Ren out.

Dol turned around and recognized three out of the party of four. They were the same three from earlier. So the talkative one must be Johnny then.. This was quickly affirmed when the boy stopped looking at his 'friends', and instead set his eyes towards Maggie.

"Mags! Hey, what's up, feel like coming over to my place tonight?"

"No chance, Johnny." This was said by Maggie with much spite in her voice.

"Aw, that's too bad, I would have rocked. Your. World." Johnny and his entourage walked further in. He was almost to the bar when he saw Dol. "So you must be that old man these guys were telling me about. How about you get your ass out of here before something unfortunate happens." Dol would look over to Ren and wink, outside of the party's view, before shifting over a few stools. "Good boy. Now how about getting me and this cutie some drinks, k bitch? Something heavy." He said this, winking to Ren, and throwing up what he must have thought qualified as a smile. Dol snickered, and Maggie backed up to the wall.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:21 am
Just as Ren was about to respond by opening another bottle of whiskey a loud crash caught his attention; the door being thrown open as a bunch of rather indignant individuals strode in. Ren raised an eye when he saw that three of the men were the same ones as before. 'huh, I would have thought they'd learnt they weren't welcome here; I guess this fourth guy must be their leader if their acting so cocky around him.' Ren thought as he moved out of the woman's way, taking a seat next to Dol as he watched the group come over to the bar.

It took Ren a moment to realise the man was talking to him when the man called him a cutie. Ren sniffed a little, smelling the man's thick stench, like he hadn't bathed in a week. "Sorry buddy, but I don't swing that way" Ren said, looking the man in the eye, "now if you'll excuse me, I was having a private conversation with my colleague" Ren said before turning to ignore the man and gesturing for Dol to come sit next to him again.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:54 pm
"Ooh, feisty," Johnny said. "And a lesbo. Well, for now. Don't worry baby, I'll show you the light." Johnny was had his elbow resting on the bar, and his head leaning upon the backside of his downward facing hand. Dol snickered. Johnny's gaze was falling directly towards Ren. "Let me shake up your world. Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong."
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm
If the man had've been a bit smarter, nicer, hell maybe even a bit more tactful, Ren might have left the man alone, but calling him a lesbo?!? Him, of all people; that was not a smart thing to do. A cold fury welled up in Ren, usually someone who mistook Ren for a girl would at least be remotely polite with their comments; it wasn't often that someone spoke to Ren in such a manner, and for good reason, the last man who did that ended up in the hospital.

"You want something strong?" Ren said with a fake smile as he reached over the bar and took one of the largest bottles of liquor from the rack in front of them; meanwhile a quick sleight of hand maneuver allowed ren to slide a kunai, from his belt, up his sleeve as he did so. "We'll then how about I give you something that will knock you then" he would say, lifting his arm as if to pour the man a glass of the liquid, before bringing it crashing down over his head, the brute force of the blow shattering the thick glass and covering the man in a sticky liquid; In the same movement, faster than the eye could see Ren brought out the blade that he'd hidden in his sleeve and stabbed it through the ass's hand, pinning him to the counter. "Now you listen here you, worthless little piece of shit, you call me a lesbo again and I'll cut out that tongue of yours and make you watch as your friends there eat it! Do I make myself clear?" Ren would say, grabbing the man by the collar as he spoke and forcing him to look Ren straight in the eye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum