Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

To a Toast!

+5
Kealoha
Ayato Hyuuga
Shikami Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Shiro Hyuga
9 posters
Go down
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

To a Toast! Empty To a Toast!

Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:18 pm
It seemed the time to act upon was now, the people needed something, to answer for what was going on in their own lives. Where was their own Kage, he seemed to be gone, almost as if the rain had swept him up and taken him to the clouds above. There would be no more, no more of the people constantly having to huddle around near fires, the people could have someone lead them, guide them to a new way, a way that involved helping each other for right now. Their bonds were to be unshackled, he would no longer have someone suffer the same fate as him, and it all started now, it was better to keep this place, the estate that housed the Mizukage, was nearly empty, all except for Shiro Hyuga standing in the middle of it, almost no security was warranted if the Kage was simply away. Yet now, Shiro could take up a mantle and be the people’s Kage, to help the people now in a way that no one else could be able to. It would be a shock to the system, to have someone who’s own father wasn’t even a part of Kiri, their son would take up the place of Mizukage, yet he was loyal, vastly loyal to the people. The people were what made the clock tick, to make the world go around. Their small world of 10 islands, those bridges would need something to attract others, they had the materials to create magnificent infrastructure the likes of which the world has never witnessed before.

“I’ll need some support, especially given my current strength, but it’ll be no matter, I’ll have my way, and when I do… Kirigakure will stand anew.”

Across the massive burdens about to be placed upon his shoulders. He could only stare up at the karma that would face him from this. If the previous Mizukage would return, then it would certainly pose a problem, especially given his current strength, yet with just a bit more time, a bit more thought, he could make himself stronger, stronger than their previous Mizukage, and the ones before that. He’d be their anchor, their way to hold them down and keep them safe within the vast dangerous waters. All it’d take is some guidance, and he’d need guides, he’d need people who had what it took to be strong, to take what they wanted and to potentially help the people should the situations arise for it. He was going to have to make some deals soon, and when those deals would come, that is when he’d have to put his money where his mouth was.

“To a toast, to their hopefully… new Mizukage…” He said, mimicking the gesture of a toast with himself, a smile on his face before he gave a small laugh, sure that now, things would become far more interesting in his life than ever before. His hand rises upwards before softly lowering back to his side.

“I’ll need to get some work done, in the meantime, let’s see what most will think of the news.”

WC:519
Claiming Mizukage
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

To a Toast! Empty Re: To a Toast!

Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:17 am
Wet was an understatement. After the holdup at the Gates, Ishimaru walked silently throughout the village of Kiri in the direction of the Mizukage Estate. While it was probably a little grander than the Hokage's office, it held a certain...well it didn't have the flair of his once proud office. The male had been wearing an open black Hoari with red accents with black hakama pants. He was prepared for a meeting, though the real reason had still been cemented only in his mind. His long black hair filled with red accents flowed in the wind slightly as he took everything in. So this was the place that had held his home in bondage for many years. Interestingly enough they recovered well after having their own village destroyed decades before that. Never the less the male had made his way to his destination with no real impediments, not that he was expecting any of course. His trip may have taken an hour since he was still unfamiliar with the layout of the village but he would arrive none the less. He kept his wits about him of course making sure that if he had felt something hostile he would deal with it, but for now he would keep a charismatic smile on his face none the less. The doors would open as he walked into it, small of amounts of condensation on his clothing and body as he looked for a secretary or someone to announce his presence but not one soul had been there. Interesting.

Ishimaru would simply walk and find his way to the office based on a small diagram he found on the desk, picking it up and taking it with him. As he walked each step would be made with purpose as he took some time, but just enough to hear someone speaking within the office. The door would open just as the unknown male had finished his "toast" of sorts. As Ishimaru stepped in, the door would be closed immediately behind him with no room for anyone to step in behind him and locked. Stepping forward three meters until he had been facing the back of Shiro, he would clear his throat unless the Genin had heard the door fully shut and lock before clearing his throat," You are toasting to something far too soon...I see you are not Murata....and you must be this...new Mizukage? How quaint," he would exclaim as he moved passed some of the seat and couches within the room. There had been no malicious aura or chakra coming from the Shinkou though he kept his eyes on the male in front of him for even a Genin could fell a village.

There would be no rudeness in his voice but he would get to the point as he moved to stand in front of the desk, a mere 3 meters in front of it," I see you are in the middle of inducting yourself as the new Mizukage but I will have to...stop you there. Apologies for not introducing myself. I am Ishimaru Shinkou, and my reason for being here is much like yours. Once upon a time your village held mine in...a choke-hold of sorts. I'm sure you remember the war your Mizukage, Xyxer Gyojin, waged on the land of fire no? Well....While things have been mended before hand, certain powers still hold a grudge and unfortunately I am here to collect. So we can do this peacefully in a way you can still hold service to this village or...we can take this another route altogether. I am not a monster like Xyxer as i believe in a chance to do things peacefully, but make no mistake this can go south if need be. So... I ask you one question. Do you still want to serve your village, under my banner? Or die to pave way to a new day?," he would ask the male, his eyes firmly on them to assure no hostile action would be taken. Of course no ninja would be caught lacking. He would still keep his senses sharp, maintaining a 5 meter radius that he would still be able to perceive chakra from him for he wouldn't underestimate any form of resistance.

AP: None

Embracing Shadows: 1/5
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:24 pm
The click of the door locking behind him right after he had made the toast, followed by the small footsteps pacing behind him had the supposed Kage whirl himself around to meet with the intruder. His eyes showed a hint of distress with the sudden arrival, Shiro was fully aware of how little guards there were, but to find that even someone else, someone who he had never met before was here. Blue eyes in slight shock before he regressed back to his cool demeanor, a small smile plastered on his face. Ishi could tell that the genin before him was nervous around the new arrival. Shiro was aching to try and use his own Byakugan to try and do something. But he was frozen almost, his eyes lingering on the man before him as he mentioned that Shiro was the supposed new Mizukage.

“Ah, see we’ve already gone through one Mizukage… Yet I am not the actual Mizukage yet. That would be our great leader Shikami Shinkou. Who is currently not here, and hasn’t been for some time.”

His words were of venom when he spat out the Mizukage’s name. His eyes tracing the other Shinkou within the room. Keeping his own guard up as to not get blindsided by an attack of sorts. The softness, the gentleness to the intruder's voice. He wasn’t masking anything. Even with his remark of how quant it was that Shiro was the supposed new head of the village. Shiro couldn’t detect any malice from the ninja’s voice. Shiro turned his body again, facing the Shinkou and the desk right behind him. His hands were slightly shaking as he had placed himself in a situation like this, but his nerves were burned up as the intruder explained why he was here. His ultimatum was certainly something that most would find appealing. Yet Shiro… Well if there was one thing he wasn’t going to do.

It was bow down to a Konoha ninja anytime soon. His face holding the same smile grew for a moment. It was going to have to be do or die in this situation. Yet Shiro was all for the fun that was about to be had with fighting the Shinkou. Even if he was potentially going to lose.

“Such an intriguing offer, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to pass on that offer, I can’t just let you saunter in here and claim the title of Mizukage for yourself. Even if I have clan ties back to where you come from. This is my village, first and foremost-”

Shiro suddenly drew his blade, quick and precise like any good swordsmen would. He certainly was a fast one, that was for sure. Byakugan focusing and flexing with life again. He didn’t have a lot of stamina, but this was going to have to do. His hand tightly gripped the blade as he was roughly three meters away from Ishimaru Shinkou. He took a single breath, waiting for the response of the intruder and if he’d leave.

“So I suggest you leave.”

WC:1031
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:37 pm
Shikami would happen to walk in through the door right as Shiro claimed he had not been around for some time at which time he would smile softly "Sorry, I had not realized you wished an audiance or done anything of note to require my attention, You see I have been handling more pressing matters, as is the manner of being a Kage, if you ever get burdened with such a thing, I do hope you learn just what I deal with on a day to day basis." Shikami had been alearted to the presence of the pair by his trusted head of sensory. The old lady always did have a knack for sensory and her byakugan gave her an added edge to that.

Shikami would walk over to his seat, and with the hat on his head he would look to the other, a voice spoke to him to be careful, for he bore the same energies. Another Shinkou user. Shikami would offer a hand out to the man across from him. "Shikami Shinkou, if you are from the land of Fire I do hope this is peaceful, as Lady Murata before her departure had already set forth to amending things from Xyxer and Lord Aloide's Rules Respectively" Now as Shikami spoke he had given no sign of aggression, he would however look over to Shiro "You are dismissed, unless you have something you wish to talk with me, at which time you shall wait your turn at this juncture." At which time his bodyguard would let himself be known and holding the door open and pointing towards the exit with his arm as a Invintation to leave.

Embracing Shadows 1/5
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:41 pm
There was something about this male that had caused Ishimaru to chuckle outwardly, he had seen a bit of himself in the boy which made this all the more perplexing for him. To crush him or applaud him? Something was tugging at his mind and maybe it had been the influence of his other half, but for now Shiro would find reprieve in his decision. As he finished his sentence about the current Mizukage not being around, just before he had a chance to grab for his sword, a very audible THUNK would echo in the room as it would appeared someone tried to walk into the room. Whoever it was did not pay attention to their surroundings to see that the office door had indeed been shut and locked. Within the full force of their own walking they would suffer a pretty gnarly headache alongside stunning themselves slightly and some damage to their self. This indicated two things to Ishimaru. One that there had been someone trying to get into the office which if they were important they would have had a key to open it. Secondly, they were interrupting a pivotal point in the development of the village. The once peaceful demeanor on the face of the Shinkou to sour. The moment the Thud was heard, signifying that the person on the other side had stunned themselves for just a moment, making them unable to react, Ishimaru's gaze would face the door and at the same a coating of Yuumei would take over his form bolstering his chakra, the culmination of his Eternal gaze focusing on it as a black speck would form in front of the door no more than five meters before blazing to life taking over the door itself. The flames would takeover the door and the entire wall that it had connected to, so that both its user and the young genin behind him would be safe from harm. Had to make sure one didn't burn themselves. At this point the male's face and much of his body would still be against the door and thus catching ablaze with the flames of Amaterasu. The flames would flicker and lick at his body as they began to form into meter long spikes that would protrude through his body aiming for his arms, legs and torso doing the same to the unnamed sensor that had been with him. The two would be in agonizing pain but their suffering wouldn't end there.

Just as the flames would prove to finish them off, a great gravitational force would pull the two into the room and through the door toward Ishmaru. The flamed bodies would travel toward the male held in place by the gravity that require them to have had a strength higher than the physical forces pulling them in. The two bodies would ragdoll toward the Kage and land at his feet, motionless as he turned back to Shiro and smirked," Where was I?," snapping his fingers he would turn around slightly to look at the mass of Amaterasu and within the same breath extinguish the flames, looking down to the two husks that he had just slain. Such a shame, but there was a price for rudeness.

AP:
Bansho Tenin -30 AP,  Power/Speed 145
Kagutsuchi -75 AP, Power/Speed 240
Amaterasu -75 AP, Power/Speed 240
Fear -50 AP, 240 Power Barrier
Matoi 50 AP, 1 Embracing Shadow Stack, +90/90 Vigor and Chakra
-10 AP EMS

1 Embracing Shadow
1 Stack of Life
290 AP spent, 1244 AP Remainig

Stat Page:

If math is correct, Stein has taken 80 environmental damage from the door(see environmental damage in rules and guidelines for further info), 240 from Amaterasu, (Which would have killed him) The nameless NPC has taken 240 from Amaterasu as well, and 240 from Kagutsuchi killing them both
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master

Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:35 pm
The audible THUNK had Shiro immediately activate his byakugan; the sound echoed throughout the important space around the two individuals as his Byakugan was able to deduce who was behind the door. That being their precious Mizukage Shikami Shinkou. This must have been some form of cide since a clan member killing another clan member must have been frowned upon by most people. You’d have thought that the man before him would have at least some kind of chill. Yet Shiro’s hand had gripped the handle of his blade. His eyes wide when he followed the traces of Amatarasu dancing their way towards the door like a blackened sun. The heat around the room grows hot, Shiro’s face beginning to pour down with drops of sweat.v His eyes begin to dry at being at such close proximity to such an attack like that. The flames of which were accompanied by the man before him changing form, his appearance now being cloaked by the blackened shadows that enveloped Ishi. He was looking forwards to testing out his own skills, yet upon noticing just how easily their “precious” kage was taken out. It had Shiro raise an eyebrow with such strength. He could see the flames begin to mold themselves, turning and changing before him with the enhanced vision granted to him by the byakugan. The Shinkou before him was able to manipulate these heated up flames, their spikes would have embedded themselves into their targets if they weren’t fast enough. Shiro’s mind rattled at such a scene taking place before him. He would have thought that their kage would be able to put up a much better fight than this. His hand was still gripping hard at his blade, yet his whole body was shaking… Telling him to move, to fight, but his mind was locked on the single objective to survive for just a moment longer upon seeing such strength unfurl before him.

Not to be outdone, the Shinkou Uchiha Hybrid flexed just a tiny bit more: Shiro’s eyes noticed the use of chakra through the eyes to suddenly pull back the two burnt up corpses that were once people of the village. It disheartened him to say the least. But it all came running back through his own mother, with no one there to save her from the fate that had been cast down upon them. He was shaken by the sudden display. His own kage had been supposedly taken out in a flash; yet Shiro could not be happier for it.

“We were currently about to fight, yet I think you’d put me through the desk if this is what you can do… Sheesh and I thought I was Hot stuff.”

He held a small smile, still keeping his cool as best as possible with this guy, his hand still not unwavering from his sword, his nerves not calmed in the slightest and still kept on alert. He knew this fight, if it did happen, would be nothing short of a slaughter, but Shiro was committed to his schtick of standing there battle ready in the face of overwhelming odds.

It comforted him knowing if the Shinkou were to set his eyes and cast him ablaze. That he at least could say he went out in a literal blaze.

WC:552
TWC:1583
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:19 pm
As Mizukage, Shikami would have the keys and be able to unlock the door to the office, thus how he entered previously without thudding into the door. Also with the room being as small as it was, Ishimaru was only three meters away from the door, and thus the five meters mark he would have to summon his Amaterasu would have been the desk that he was standing in front of where the other man , Shiro, was at, and such that was not within his eye sight, he could not possibly activate the technique. Since the wall was only two meters from either side of the door to the corners , there was no other location for Amaterasu to be able to be casted.

Since the flames did not activate, and the Bansho Tenin did not activate until the flames disappearance, that was not activated either. Shikami still entered the room unhindered, to which he continued as previously stated. To which Shikami would walk towards his seat behind the desk and greet and introduce himself to the fellow kage " Shikami Shinkou, Lord Mizukage" the handshake still offered. The other parts spoken about Lady Murata and making amends with Konohagakure. Shikami would than offer a seat before taking his own.

Dreamer, his bodyguard would still be offering Shiro the door out, Shikami would handle him later, but that was for a later time, he wanted to see what this man wanted and he would attempt a peaceful solution out , if not than he would offer the opportunity in the arena, as it would be best to be handled there.

(So im just saying this now, this thread could technically be voided on Shiro's attempt to claim Mizukage improperly alone at the start, let alone the god mod you just tried, which not only is illegal, as you stated an important person would have the key , being Mizukage its a Common sense item, I did not realize you would try to get petty over small things when I was trying to handle something peacefully.

If it is not already clear, the use of Amaterasu/Kagutsuchi and your Bansho Tenin all are voided due to being 1. improper ranging , 2. Dependent on another technique. You're own wording and positioning failed you on this attempted one shot, shall we continue this thread peacefully?)

Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:39 pm
Calling a battle mod for the following points:

Door and Keys: His first post Shikami posts walking into the room when the door was visibly closed and locked by Ishimaru in his first post. In Shikami's initial post there is no mention of keys , pulling them out or even checking to see that the door was closed , only after the post where he is seen walking into the door due to not acknowledging or checking that the door was already open. Because of not acknowledging the door was closed first, and thus him walking right into it, there would have been no way he could have pull out his keys. Because his prior action (walking into the door) was already acknowledged and locked in, going back to say he suddenly pulled out the keys to avoid a previous mistake.

Also this wasn't a petty moment or even an attempt to Godmod it was the actions that you performed that lead into the flow of where we are now. There is and will never be any hard feelings in what happens in a topic.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:47 pm
Ill agree to the damage of the door, but the Amaterasu ect has been canceled out, and I still proceed with my post as follows, IE Unlocking the door now, entering ect
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:28 am
Howdy folks. I will keep this brief.

1. The method of taking over. The person that held the position of Kage years ago that one must protest to take over the title of Kage. However, there are two issues with this, and the biggest one is that even with a protest, there is no fail-safe for the one protesting. Shiro could call two friends, and Shikami walks up to him and kills him. The other one is precedent; in numerous occasions where a Kage claim was made, 48 hours and waiting for a response had sufficed, including Shikami's, who didn't protest to take over from Gonk. And Gonk didn't do protest to take over from Murata. Even if a precedent weren't enough, I would say that site rules about village leadership would win over those of the villages even more so than they were posted more recently than those of the village. So to this point, Shiro's takeover is legal.

2. Ishimaru appears. This is the real issue with this topic and why we will have to detach from the attack contention of Amaterasu and Bansho Tenin and look at what happened.  "I am not a monster like Xyxer as I believe in a chance to do things peacefully, but make no mistake, this can go south if need be. So... I am asking you one question. Do you still want to serve your village under my banner? Or die to pave the way to a new day?" <- This, in the character's words, is an attempt to subjugate Kirigakure, and following our site's rules, Ishimaru must do so at the village gates. 

"Our characters exist in a turbulent world, so the war between villages or even villages and Missing Ninja does happen. Should one wish to attack a village, they must make an open topic at the village gates declaring its purpose in the title, such as “Night of the Drowning Men(Destruction). If no one answers and halts the war topic within a week of its creation, the attacker can automatically claim a victory that can’t be stopped or timelined once done." <- World of NRPG, Village Warfare

Unfortunately, Ishimaru's entrance into the office is void, and so is every response made after that. Ishi has to start a topic at the gates with the proper title, giving Kiri forces, be Shikami, Shiro, or whoever, a week to respond.

3. Shikami's entrance. Due to his entrance and subsequent actions being contingent on Ishimaru's presence on the topic, his appearance on this topic will also have to be voided. He has 48 hours from the hour this ruling is posted to interrupt if he still wishes to. Then if he doesn't, Shiro will become Kage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum