Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100

A Night in The Desert With Love Empty A Night in The Desert With Love

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:11 pm
It was a chilly night in the desert as Maloren walked out of the empty commercial area of Suna and into the training field. The moon was high and he decided to wear a warm sweater for the evening so he could train without freezing in the cold air. A breeze swept through the area and he smiled as he cracked his neck. He ended up not being able to sleep, either due to the anxiousness of the exams or simply having never been in another village he couldn’t tell. He took a deep breath before dropping into his well practiced Gentle Fist Stance and going through a few simple katas. They would help settle his nerves and get him in a calm state of mind for the coming exam. It didn’t help that he hadn’t seen Risako the entire time he had been there yet as she was also busy preparing. He felt confident of his chances against almost anyone in the exam except her, she was simply too well prepared for close combat for him to be able to handle her if he didn’t plan, and that was impossible because by now she would’ve learned any number of things that he couldn’t prepare for.

He steadied his breathing and gracefully slid through the practice stances and movements of the style that he had practiced since he could walk. He didn’t have the formal training that so many others in the clan did. He learned everything on his own and through sheer determination and hard work and that was what set him apart from most of his brethren. He could only think of one Hyuuga that didn’t fall into the superiority complex that so many others did and that was a young Hyuuga girl he’d met before leaving, Ai, if he remembered correctly. Very far related, but a fellow Hyuuga nonetheless.

These thoughts and more swirled about his head as he allowed his mind to wander, he didn’t have the Byakugan activated yet as he wasn’t doing anything he needed to keep secret, and he was in a friendly village with one of the most powerful human beings in existence as it’s leader.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

A Night in The Desert With Love Empty Re: A Night in The Desert With Love

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:34 pm
Excited to be in a new village, an also because of the exams, Love just couldn't sit still let alone sleep. So being the little adventurer that she is Love went out into the nighttime desert. The air was cold, as expected, but Love would be fine because she had put on her long sleeved, knee length, hooded pink -almost white- cardigan with pockets before leaving her room. Love stood hood down with her hands in the pockets a small low breeze lifted the tail of her cardigan. The red head thought about how epic she would look if she still had her sunglasses on but it was night and she didn't expect to run into anyone while she was out. So there was no point. As much as she wanted to stay there looking awesome, the cool air on her skin made her want to run.

And that's exactly what she did, although at her speed it was more like a fast skip. Not wanting to get lost in the desert Love went and found her way to the Suna training grounds. The plan was to simply run around the perimeter of the grounds until she got tired. Love kicked her speed up to about 40, seeing the her path so far seemed clear of anything or anyone, the girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind in her hair. Making it about half way around the grounds she thought it best to open her eyes, she didn't want to push her luck. When they reopened through her right eye she caught a glance of someone practicing gentle fist, turning her left foot and hips to the right she slid to a stop. That hair... Love walked over to the person who was facing the opposite direction. "Maloren?" She asked not one hundred percent sure she really saw blond hair on this persons head.

WC:315
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:30 pm
Maloren would hear his name be called and turn toward the voice and raise an eyebrow in surprise as the person he was just thinking about appeared and spoke to him. I mean of course if would be no surprise considering they were both in the exams, but it still surprised him. He moved out of his stance and smiled at the lovely Hyuuga and gave her a respectful bow. "Hello Ai-chan, as beautiful as I remember I see." He said as he lifted his head up to make eye contact with her. He raised an eyebrow at the time of night and seeing her out and chuckled "Couldn't sleep either I guess?" He'd ask before noting that the last time they had met he had helped her learn a few things. Maybe be could do something similar tonight. 

"We're both here for the exams, but there's no reason why I couldn't help you learn something if you want. I think I still have a few techniques I could teach you if you were up for it. Saaaaay for a kiss as payment." He said with a playful grin and a small blush as he momentarily avoided eye contact. He was mainly kidding, although he certainly wouldn't complain if she decided to take him up on the offer. "I could teach you the Vacuum Palm if you don't already know it..." He added as an after though as he snapped his hand to the side and fired the six inch bullet in question toward a training dummy, destroying it instantly. "It might be useful for when you need a little more mid range.." He finished as he looked back to her for her answer.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 pm
Seen the male turn Love's suspicion was confirmed, when she saw his name on the list of competitors she hoped that they would get to fight. Sadly they were put on different teams, but through luck Love might get her chance. Love would wave at him after he greeted her. "Nice to see you too." She said with a smirk at his comment. "Nope, too much to explore. Not enough time." She would reply to his question. Love raised an eyebrow when he offered to train her again, "Oh?" Was her original reaction until he continued on. She rolled her eyes at the part about a payment, "Yea, I'll pay you in tips..." Love stopped her sentence as she moved closer, about one yard away. "About how to seduce a woman." She then folded her arms across her chest.

Love's eyes widened watching him perform the jutsu he just mentioned. "Woah you're right I don't know that one. Teach away." She replied and waited for instructions and a brief explanation of how the technique worked, the way he had before. On the inside Love was filled with more excitement than when she first started her run. She totally wasn't expecting to learn any jutsu tonight. 

WC:205
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 pm
He grinned at her barb as he walked closer to her, for multiple purposes. The first one was to gently take her hand and raise it to his lips. "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind any extra help the female mind can come up with for tips in that regard my lovely friend." He said before giving the back of her hand a small kiss. "Particularly if you were to include tips in how I might do so with you. Say, at a ramen stand tomorrow for lunch?" He asked with a smile, never breaking eye contact as he, with the same hand, turned hers over and points at a few points in the palm, lighting them up to her eyes with a bit of chakra. As long as she used the Byakugan that is. "Activate your eyes Ai-chan" He said simply as he let go of her hand and pointed at a target dummy down range. "Focus your chakra into the three points I designated in the middle of your palm, use the swirling motion of our rotation to form the bullet." He would explain before stepping over behind her to let her make her attempt.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:11 am
This again? Love thought as he walked even closer to her and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it; soft and politely causing a light blush to form on Love's cheeks. She smirked at his reply after he kissed her hand. "Sure I'll you buy me lunch, but it won't be a date or anything." After replying she would look from him to that same hand as he re-positioned it and gave it a little chakra. Having heard his command she obeyed and activated their clan's dojutsu. She would then continue to listen some more as he gave the final instructions. Repeating what he just said in her head about the swirling motion forming the bullet, Love let her chakra flow to the three points he had previously pointed out. Beginning to swirl the chakra until she felt it was strong enough and fast enough, Love would thrust her hand forward, not sure how else she was supposed to fire it, and send the bullet flying at the training dummy Maloren had pointed to. "I'm a natural." She commented as she had successfully executed the jutsu.

WC:187
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:20 am
Maloren smirked in satisfaction as she successfully executed the technique perfectly. "Indeed." He agreed as he turned to her and shrugged at her earlier response. "Fine, but you'll have to forgive me if I still go out of my way to treat you with respect my dear Ai-chan." He said with a flirty grin and a wink. He would then proceed to move toward the training dummy and survey the damage. The dummy would be partially intact, mainly due to her not having refined her chakra enough to really give it the 'oomph' his did. She would definitely get there though, and the technique was perfectly usable, and useful, as it was. He nodded his head in satisfaction before turning back toward her and walking toward the lovely young woman. "Pretty good, get your chakra strong enough yours might be as strong as mine someday." He would joke with a light chuckle. "Was there anything else you wanted to learn tonight? We have plans now tomorrow, so we should definitely get some sleep soon." He would mention as he looked up at the moon. It was quite late, almost two, but he could easily teach her one more technique before really needing to hit the hay.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 pm
Love shook her head at his reply to her earlier statement about having lunch together. "Of course, I expect none the less from you." She replied while he walked over to the training dummy to closely observe the damage dealt. "Ha, I'll make sure it's stronger." Love thought for a moment on his next question. "Yes but there's still time, you can teach me flicker movement if you know it." She asked having recalled a jutsu that leaves after images she'd read about one day in one of the many books in her father's study. Love looked to the training dummy as she awaited his answer, she was fairly proud of her work.

WC:113
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:57 am
Maloren nodded at her request, Flicker movement was a fairly simple technique that could prove a much needed speed boost when necessary by allowing the user to bend their personal time flow. It also had the added benefit of allowing them to react faster in general. It would prove useful for someone who was using taijutsu. He moved to stand in front of her and calmed himself, slowing his heart rate and breathing down considerably in focus. "This technique is actually fairly simple, channel your chakra through your entire body at once and focus it toward speeding up your body. Not your running speed, not your hands, but your ENTIRE body, everything from breathing to fighting. You'll feel the difference I assure you." He would explain before focusing the chakra through his body and using the technique as a demonstration since she still had her eyes activated, she would be able to see the chakra flow throughout his body and hopefully, after seeing how it was done, would be able to replicate it after a try or two. He then proceeded to wave his hand around in front of her for good measure to show her the after effect part of the technique. "It's surprising how easy it is to get down." He said one last time before dismissing the boost, the chakra mildly dispersing from his body and dissipating into the air. "Give it a try." He would say with an encouraging smile.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 am
She nodded as he explained to her how the jutsu works. That does seem fairly simple. She thought especially with her being a Hyuuga and all. Once he was done showing her with words he showed her by actually performing the jutsu. In this time Love watched his chakra flow rapidly through his body. Suddenly what should've been a simply paced wave looked as if he were moving higher than his max speed. Love clinched her fist; She was really pumped to try it out, it seemed awesome when she read it but actually seeing it was super exciting. With his words to attempt the jutsu and an encouraging smile, Love repeated what she saw Maloren do. Confident that it worked she waved her hand the same way he had. To her she seemed to be moving in slow motion so that had to mean she did it right. She would wait for Mal to verbally confirm it before showing an excited smile. "Thanks so much for teaching me." She told him. "We've got a long day ahead of us, let's go back now." She added before turning to walk away, back to the temporary room they provided for her time here.

WC:202 [Exit]
TWC:1,022
Claiming: 5 stats, Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm, Flicker Movement, 1,000 words to electromagnetic murder, 22 words to raiton cape
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum