Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 6:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 5:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 5:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 4:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 11:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 10:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 10:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 10:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 10:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 10:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The Desert Again (Entry) Empty The Desert Again (Entry)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 pm
He couldn't say he missed the desert after all that time back in Konoha. In fact, he would have preferred the place where the sun didn't beat him like an angry parent or when the sand isn't as aggravating as those who talk too much. The predominant color of this place wasn't an attractive blue or green, but dull, unimpressive browns and golds. He was already getting frustrated with the sun and its persistence and he was only traveling here for a few short hours. Salzem silently grumbled to himself intelligible, mild curses to the unfortunate creations that were the desert, the disgustingly hot and cruel invention of the sun and the perverse and likely sadistic decision to hold this competition in a place like this. Still, the ninja smiled lightly, reminding himself of who he used to be with these actions and recognizing how much better if it felt to have simply moved on. Being a monster was attractive only until he caught a glimpse of what humans had and now... he was happy to be one of them once more. Even though Sunagakure was hardly comparable to the leaf, he found that it wasn't as... confining or aggravating as it was back then... The heat didn't rip at his flesh so much, the sand didn't tear his attention away, The sky's blue seeming to be richer than ever before... Through these new sets of eyes, he was able to actually acknowledge the good and ignore the bad far more and the world looked... better.

Salzem waited at Suna's gates, armored hands stuffed into his pockets as he waited for someone to notice. On some level, perhaps the cowardice all men owned, he wished that the event would just be called off for some reason so he didn't have to face all these people again, those he left behind... He'd have to explain to each and every one his story, how he was taken by the leaf back home, how he didn't have any choice but to go with them... He'd have to apologize and earn back their trust as the man he had become and strip away the impressions the man he was had left. Salzem had to prove to them that he was a better person and, needless to say, that task was more daunting than any mission a ninja had to endure. Killing or fighting is easy... impersonal. One hardly cares about motivations or personalities when a sword is at their throat. When it comes to being civil, sitting down and really getting to know the person you are through the eyes of another, only then does it really get difficult. It's hard to look into the eyes of a person you wronged, especially... he thought 3 times now... Ashie... He didn't look forward to seeing her again and THAT was the reason he had to go find her first. Salzem looked down at her pendant she gave to him that day and his heart ached... He hadn't, for one moment, forgot about her and everything she was owed. Even if she didn't want him as a friend, the least he could do was tie up their loose ends... right? Give back her trinket so it need not haunt her anymore... He clutched the charm that hung beneath his prayer-beads and let out a sigh of nervous anticipation. He smelt someone coming.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

The Desert Again (Entry) Empty Re: The Desert Again (Entry)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 pm
Ryu had heard someone was spotted approaching the gates and ran over to take the binoculars from the unnamed ninja. It would most likely be Ryu, heading down to greet the stranger. As he brought the things to his eyes and looked over the man continuing forward he realized, perhaps it isn’t a stranger. “I’ll be back.” The genin would jump over the wall using his surface climbing skill to stop himself. He wouldn’t go straight down though, that would be too noticeable.

With his chakra concealed the kid would run along the side of the wall and climb down. By the time Salzem reached the gates and stood in front of them Ryu would be sneaking to the side of the ninja in an attempt to surprise him from behind.
Anonymous

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:45 pm
While maintaining his neutral outward appearance, Salzem internally sighed, recognizing Ryu's scent as he crept down the wall, slipping around so that he was to his right and behind, completely out his his sight, peripheral or otherwise. Of course, Ryu was going to try to sneak attack him... that was part of their little relationship after all. One of his closest friends and the first thing they ever did when they saw each-other was fight... Well, after not seeing him in so long, the last thing he wanted to do was Fight Ryu... Battle now came secondary in his life... Salzem raised his hands to his face, wiping off the sweat the heat of the sun brought out upon his skin. Slowly, as he brought his hands down, he quickly weaved a quick ram sign (speed 125), before disappearing at a speed of 200. At the angle Ryu was approaching, he would be unable to discern the difference from his face-wiping to handsigns and much more, with his speed, be unable to detect where he was going with his flickermovement. Disappearing when Ryu was just a few yards away, Salzem reappeared behind the sand ninja in an instant, wrapping his arms around the boy's torso in a hug (Speed 125), lifting him up off the ground as if he were nothing more than a stuffed toy. Salzem's face glowed with happiness at seeing his old friend again, laughing lightly as he held the boy a little tighter, perhaps only slightly painfully to let him know just what kind of position he was in (Strength 47). If Ryu attempted to struggle, he would only increase the strength of his grip into a bear-hug that would likely threaten his spine. Ryu wanted an engagement and now it was over. Only when the boy stopped struggling would he be let go.

"Ah, RYU! I missed you!" Salzem declared. "How've you been?"

AP: 871 -10

-10 Bodyflicker
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 am
It wasn’t sight that Ryu used to discern the location of his friend but, chakra sensing. There was a rush of it to the males feet before he lost track of the aura and felt it behind him. Before he could turn around he was caught in his friends arms. Of, course he squirmed around for a few seconds having been caught off guard. Oh, great now I’m the one in a hug. This was my plan first.

Ryu lifted his head up slightly to talk to Salzem. “Same, glad your back. I’m doing all right, I just want to get these exams started. Show some people this awesome jutsu I developed. How have you been?” He would ask with a smile, the mask that Salzem had given him strapped to the back of his head.
Anonymous

Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 pm
Salzem released his vice grip, his strength receding so that he was no longer causing him any pain. The lycan flipped the boy around in his arms so that he was now facing him before pulling him into a genuine hug, just holding him there for a few moments. Pulling away, Ryu stated that he too was happy to see his old friend again, claiming that he wished the exams would get started already so he could show off some new jutsu he'd been working on. Salzem's eyes sparkled with excitement as the sand ninja spoke, clearly promising a great show. What new techniques could this boy be hiding? What kind of new skills had he been learning? How had he been honing his strength? All of these questions they Lycan must know... But not here or now. It was a long journey from Konoha to here, even at his maximum speed and all he wanted to do now was just find a bed and lay in it. They would both show their mettle in the coming tournament, but perhaps Ryu could give him a little taste later... A spar was definitely in order.

"I've been doing well, my friend, thank you for asking. Actually, the tournament is why I'm here. Have to test myself against all these ninja right? Gotta see where I stand, you know?" The sanguine-eyed ninja chuckled a bit before continuing. "I must admit, the fact that there are many strong ninja about here makes me excited... Lose or win, it's sure to be fun, wouldn't you say? Now... what're you waiting for, Ryu?" Salzem laughed, patting his friend's shoulder. "Aren't you going to let an old friend in to rest up inside? Can't be showing up to the event half dead, now can I?"
Anonymous

Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 am
(Requesting Entrance into Sunagakure for Jounin Exams)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 am
“Yeah, I hope it will be fun. To be honest I’ve seen a few people that don’t seem quite ready for this yet.” He would say getting his footing back in the sand. “Yeah, I’ll show you in.” He would turn and walk towards the gate. “Open it, I’m headed in too. We have some catching up to do. Genin #1 your in charge.” ”Umm… My names Frank.” “Sure it is, genin #1.” Like I’ll remember that in a hour, that long name.

Ryu would make a shadow clone and converse with it for a second. “You head for the kazekage’s and I’ll take Sal to the hotel.” As Ryu walked in one direction the clone would run in another. “Welcome back to the hidden sand.” 

(Letting Sal into village)
(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum