Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am
fate? it was one that yen could not be honest about for it was a heavy fate to bear. he was no hero but would die truly alone wiped by the forces of his will. slowly as yen dove deeper into his studies he understood now more then ever. that the stronger his techniques grew the more he had to give away. each time something was given. and that was what truly  frightend him.

the stakes will grow too high at one point,but... i must protect everyone from the threats... i will protect everyone....

yen thought as he accepted ashies wiping his tear. he looked tired and exhausted not from heat but from something else as he spoke quietly in a whisper.

"one day i will make a sacrifice much greater then my life... its my fear, in theory, but i slowly see how it is possible.. ill do any thing to protect the village, my family, and my village mates. your your family, and that is anything ashie. fate is unusual hun. we cannot read it but see its gears turning with others. Another actions would continue the hand of fate to move forward, but it also keeps their fate ticking forward you see. in time there comes a great fear of a person.... i do not fear death, but a fate much worse then death."
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Meditation: true full sight (p ashie, yen, inv)

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 pm
She still didn't understand what her friend was saying so she stayed there hugging him in silence until they bother felt like it was enough to let go. She took one hand and rubbed his back as she thought about everything and at the same time she couldn't put a name to what she was thinking of. She was worried about her friends, they all seemed distraught, what was going on with everyone lately? Were they just overworking? Or is the village taking a turn for the worse? She never got to meet their new Kage before she left. That sparked some conversation in her mind, she should ask about her mysterious uncle Kurisu. With that she looked up at asked quietly,

"So, I heard you did the written test for the Jounin exams, you nervous? Oh did you get to meet the Kage yet? I didn't get the chance before I was sent here. I'm nervous, my father said he was a man we could all trust." She tried to make Yen feel better with conversation, hopefully taking his mind off of whatever what stressing him out like this.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:22 pm
Yen looked at ashie and smiled at this. Her questions were many. But they were all focal.

"Hm, kirusu the kage? He is quiet a guy i say, but i only met him on few occasions. I was alot closer to the previous kage though, but despite who is kage i follow them. As for the first question. I have no idea what you are talking about."

Yen winked with his single eye as he kept his part in the exams quiet overall.

" we learn to trust ashie over time and when the time comes we learn to follow. Trusting others is the first step and a consistant step. Its not one to fall back on. For blind trust is costly despite our abilities. And following is the most costly of all forms. In my experience you learn to follow with care and concern. And leave many things in consideration. Its the safest way to go."

Yen smiled and frowned.

"Still your trust goes as far as you are willing to go yourself. And it all starts with number one. You. Do you trust yourself ashie?"
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 pm
Hm, maybe her information was wrong. Oh well, she wouldn't bug him for the information, she would let the question be for now, still disappointed with her answer about their Kage. Maybe Kurisu was like Navi, quiet until you get to know them further. Navi was always quiet around Ashie, but maybe that was because she still was a child and not a fully grown adult like her father, who seemed to spend a lot of time around him.

She watched her friend as he smiled and then as quickly as it came it left and became a frown. He had asked her if she had trusted herself, and she couldn't help but smirk, Viper's confidence flowing through her veins she lifted her chin in pride,

"I do, I trust my family as I do my brother, no one knows me better like my twin and father." She finished, she looked about them the waterfalls rhythm enlightening her mind with comfortable silence as she stared off into the water's edge. It called to her, like the Black Sea of Asgard, she spent many a time floating under it as it took her with the current. She so missed her home, secured and safe as her father made it, the only world her and her brother knew until her father deemed it safe enough for them to traverse the world of shinobi.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:45 pm
Yen noting ashies words smiled for certain at her confidence. It was bright like the sun even in the radience hence it impressed even him. 

Strong in soul, only shows that her resolve is close to absolute. Kindness mixed with this will show great leadership in time.

Yen thought as he too relaxed to the sounds of the waterfalls. He was glad at least he neer had to concern himself over his dark fate in time.

" you defintley show a will of fire that sings strong. Home calls and bonds dont leave despite your distance.  I always seek the awnser but often times we find that it lies in the heart of our soul's if you look hard enough you learn that this lies true. If our eyes are the windows of our soul, and body is the physical manifestation. Our chakra is our power, our minds is its voice. What do you belive ashie? Does this ring true?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:08 pm
Yen turned and faced towards the girl. But her frightend expression was one that reminded him of his own fears. A red glow and yen despite his efforts could not catch the girl. 

Wait not you too!

Yen pleaded mentally he willed himself to move as fast as possible (22 speed)  as he reached out a hand for there was nothing there. Yen was alone and had the sinking feeling in his gut that he truely was alone.

All save his insects. No one nearby. The one person he was willing to speak to save his wife. Now gone in a flash of crimson.

If only i was faster!  No ammount of will in me can keep leaving my freinds from vanishing. Where is ashie? Asguard? The very place prim told me... please come home. Come back.

Yen mentally pleaded as he sat in the room of water fountains. Dedicated to wait for ashie to return. His chakra calm and his will  absolute. His mind reeling with questions, hopes, and dreams
 None of them truely there. He wanted to see his children and wife for a freind vanishing like that. Was a shock and drove a pit of fear, dread, and sadness in his soul.

Night and day went by as yen came back to the same place. His dedication of endless loyalty filling his soul. 

Even if i must return each year on that day. I shall.

Yen thought as he left the fourth day. But he knew deep down. The art of illusion could not have shown him the clear truth. She would not return. 

I kept my promise right ashie?  I treaated your family with respect. Destroyed the eye, and returned it home with the uchiha.  Im sorry i wasnt strong enough...

A solome yen thought as he continued the pattern till he left the village.

(Exit since ashie is gonezeo)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:59 pm
Exit Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum