Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in Empty meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:13 am
Yen studied his notes in curiousity as he had once more come to yet again another roadblock within his mapping of the grey path of his deemed studies of a grand mystery. His now covered left eye seemed to be brimming with the eagerness to be used yet the hunger of his information hunting was pressing him further and further from the awareness that it was nearing mid day. It has been day's since he properly took a kind moment to himself for the madness that haunted him for awhile had grown much stronger. He could feel it in the wind, from the swaying of the leaves. The drone of the mad song singing to him as he had once upon a time tampered with that shouldn't have been tampered. And now his hunger for the knowledge he seeks on a seemingly lonely path where he had to chisel each step and erase each mistake at hand. Setting him back not just five steps. But seemingly to a beginning or even areas of his study he feared he was not ready to take upon.

It was on the stump of a fallen tree yen had taken a seat to recollect after pacing back and forwards impatiently for hours. And further taking the time away from his note taking and theorizing yen took to the forest in thought. As he continued Racking the theories in His mind and noting the fragile nature in things he was messing with. The base of imagination and further the bridge between the real and unreal was truely a mystifying study. As well as dangerous. But yen took his art of genjutsu seriously. Like his own children he nurtured his knowledge and yet while he had no grey hair from the children. He could feel the strain of racking on the recesses of his mind as he tried to price together the way to take his art of genjutsu further.

dead end again. Even the use of chakra doesn't impart a strong enough point to further spread the gap that pandemonium has comparably to other genjutsu. It's power alone was what made it a true fright. But then again what is it that made Me take that step forward in the art? It was at first not a drive, but seeking an origin of my art. The roots in which the techniques could in fact be studied at it base form. .perhaps I had taken it too far in the art. But there's so much more one can study within its depths. why does it's madness continue seeking like a wave does to the beach in overtaking the land once more?. Perhaps because like the wave even I could descend back into the madness once more. Perhaps I could....

Yen thought dismally as he held his straw hat In his lap. His blue cloak overtaking half the log As he sadly studied the forest around him lost in thought.

Wc: 495
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in Empty Re: meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:22 pm
Ashie was out patrolling that day, After finally receiving the best gift in the world. Her brother had finally woken up and was recovering from his shocking coma after they had found out that not only one uncle, but two had fallen in battle. Even after receiving the news, Ashie had only tried to better herself and try her best to see the wonderful life the Leaf had to offer before she was warped away to live with her uncle in Suna. She had her adorable white tiger cub following her in pursuit as she leapt from tree to tree...kind of. The cub was still young and new and had tendencies of getting distracted and running off, but Ashie knew its chakra signature and was easy to seek out the small tigress.

She wasn't far from the village before she lost sight of the tigress, who was trained to smell chakra, the cub had seemed to find something, a man, sitting up against a tree, hat in lap, the cub had gently mew before giving a soft headbutt to the man's elbow and a soft purr of nervousness. The cub hadn't learned how to roar yet from being so young, Ashie had decided to teach the cub to search for allies, items, foes, and alert her. Obviously it was a work in progress, and Ashie was taking her time. The man could hear Ashie's voice calling out to the cub, "Oracle! C'mon you silly tiger where'd you--" Her voice had cut off she saw her tigress headbutting a stranger, Ashie however remained cautious and tense. She herself was still learning to trust humans again, Ashie wasn't a normal shinobi she had grown up in a different world completely, in that world she was spoiled on ignorance on how life actually worked.

She knew how to be a shinobi, she knew how to be a friend, but to trust...now that was a work in progress. She put her fingers into the sides of her lips before giving a sharp whistle, this caught the little tiger's attention and it looked back behind the tree in which the man was resting. "Oracle, here." The tiger, as soon as it heard it's name after the whistle pounced its was over to the small Uchiha standing behind the tree. She didn't know what to do, be harsh? She sure as hell couldn't show weakness to a probable foe. She couldn't see a headband either. She didn't sense danger...

"H-hello...?" Her voice rang out, young, to the man she sounded very young, a child, Ashie was only 6 after all the youngest chuunin next to her brother Samuru. She only stood up as tall as a meter stick and if you broke another one in quarters...she did that just to find out how tall she really was. Her long black hair was something to be desired, much like her father's her hair framed her face, and her pink eyes shone in the darkest depths. She waited for a response, hiding her cub behind her left foot in case it were an ambush or attack.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in Empty Re: meditation: acceptance of madness (private, nk, in

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:45 pm
Yen looked up out of thought as a seemingly lion cub ran into his elbow. Yen out of thought smiled at the cub. A fresh sight in thought. It was completely random but adorable. "Hey little fella how ya doing?" yen asked the little cub. It's "mew" was cute. Yet yen noted that he wasn't alone as the hesitant voice of a girl came to his attention as the little cub came back to his master in appearance. A kind smile came to his face as he took note of her seemingly hesitation. " hello ther. How are you doing? And cute little cub you have there. What is it? They don't come around here I don't belive. Ah my manners! Name is yen" yen stated as he got off the tree stump and stood at a solid 4ft tall. His blue cloak was now spreaded out around behind him as he placed his straw hat on his head as he studied the girl left eye bandaged as he smiled discarding his current thoughts for merely a moment as he addressed the girl.

who is this girl? Never met her nor seen her before. Ah well time to see who she is for certain
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:32 am
A...boy...

Ashie dropped her guard, he was around the same height as her brother. She tilted her head to the side seeing his bandaged up eye. When he saw the girl she'd be wearing her light blue haori which drifted open, just a cover for her black tank top and black pants which conformed to her legs. Her ninja band hung loose at her hips. She was that tiny. She blushed embaressed that she was being cautious because of another child. She cleared her throat, once he had finished his line of questions with introducing himself,

"A-Ashie...Ashie Uchiha." She paused, she was nervous, she hadn't met another kid closer to her age since she met Shanks. She smiled to herself remember the cute hungry kid who appeared at her door one day, Samuru had punched him through their wall. Snapping back to reality she looked down at her pet, "S-She's a white tiger, Oracle. Like an ordained woman or man who would deliver messages from the Gods. My father gave her to me as a gift when I passed my exams." Ashie couldn't meet his gaze for some odd reason, seeing the bandaged eye made her nervous, like he could still see her even with the cloth obscuring his vision.

"E-erh..." She fumbled nervously, "H-how d-did you hurt your eye? D-does it hurt?" She asked, damn her childlike tendencies, she was still six after all, it was only instinct, she just wished that she could have her adult like tendencies that she had around older shinobi's...however...the only reason why she did it was to keep her respect as Viper's heir, and because of it...she had such little friends.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 am
Yen smiled as he chuckled hearing the young girl. ah well I'm more a man now then a boy but it's all the same to the misleading factor. yen thought as he took off his straw hat revealing his slicked back black shoulder length hair. And bowed deeply. "Lady ashie a pleasure of the uchiha clan . I'm yen aburame of the aburame. And we'll I might be quiet short for my age. I'm a father of two twins. One I named after one of my nicknames. The second I named after one of your own as a honor and further the show of respect she has shown my family and home. Primrose. Ah oracle was it. Such a fine friend you have there and he is indeed a observant one. But he is truely fit for a queen. Your father must be very proud and take great care of you." Yen stated with a smile.

The girl asked about his eye and yen sighed deeply it was a painful recollection yet he had to admit as simple it was to fix it was neither a easy task nor one he took lightly. As he motioned ashie to sit before him. And spoke softly as he held the straw hat in his lap. " imagine ms ashie uchiha. Just take a moment and imagine what it is like to lose one's sight. Yes. You may say I would adapt. But odds are it's not as simple as that. One may go as far to say that without throes who care around you and even then just losing a single eye is like losing half of the perceived world. And 1/9th of your senses. This is staggering as unlike a genjutsu you cannot free yourself from the memory not the feeling of waking up seeing out one eye. Well I'll be honest ashie. I wasn't in some major battle, nor was I in a struggle between life and death, I wasn't ambushed nor was I tricked and deceived. I train many people. Throes who seek to further their depths of their will if fire, or ask to learn a thing or two from my trade of course. Or even a sparring buddy. I train them. I even in some cases allow them to use their strongest abilities and help them develop. It is after all the duty of a teacher. But I took a good kunai to the eye to be frank. It was in fact horrifying. I couldn't believe for all I could do and take it harrowed me. Just like that other thing. One of my dearest friends helped me as I. Of course forgave the one that hit me in the eye. Still the fact remains that I needed to still teach and instruct my students and friends. It's quiet a choice I was given at hand. Still I question myself wether I am worthy of the gift of one of her dear freinds. I still understand that even amid this world that there are those who jump for joy. And it's criminal that throes who run after the gifted and use it for their own selfish use. Perhaps I might even be guilty even. To be entrusted with a duty to protect and honor what was once a persons very being is harrowing. I am very much confident that I could help prim. But even now I must admit that the gift of sight took me much longer to aquire. Not because of whether it was something that I could accept. But it was the question of was I able to stare at myself and accept I am a man of honor, or if I had forsaken myself. Perhaps you don't quiet get this as much. Nor will it fully sink in. But I questioned myself many nights, asked prim herself and thought on it fully. So awnser this if you can ashie. Is there a way to change what is perceived as a scource of power to not be seen as a thing to be feared for its power. But it is accepted for what it does and how it helps?"

Yen asked the girl quietly as he placed a hand under his chin his deep yellow right eye studying the girl before him. As he held his straw hat under the elbow in thought.

Wc: 735
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:56 am
Once the young Uchiha had kneeled down within three feet of the small shinobi in front of her, surprised to find out he was actually an adult, and already bore children. Her tigress curled up on her lap, purring away as Ashie's left hand rubbed and gently ruffled the kit's fur. She listened, to him, it didn't matter how silly the accident, whether he fell on a kunai, he still lost an eye...and that in itself would've terrified Ashie if it were her.

She saw flashes of her auntie, Primrose, she hadn't seen her in a long time, but Ashie was confident that she would see her again soon. Soon his story got more personal...more in touch with something Ashie was struggling with for awhile, once he had asked his question her eyes closed, pain filled her heart. If this man was being feared for his power...that would end, and Ashie would see to it that this man would be protected. By herself.

The girl spoke soft, pain could be heard in her voice, "A long time ago, there were three Uchiha brother's, all three of them contested for strength so strong they were all considered God-like. The Eldest brother became Head of the Uchiha clan, and bore two children. The second eldest, lived in Suna and became the great Kazekage, and the third..." Ashie lowered her head...Her bangs hiding the single tear that had landed on the top of her hand.

"The third was a vessel to a beast that threatened all life for all the Villages, He was scorned, a monster, an exile to humanity, all except for his family...The Eldest had sent his two children to live with the youngest brother, knowing that he would take care of his children. This man became a second father to the children, taught them how to be confident, when everyone feared them for the hybrids they were."

Her opposite hand clenched in pain, it was hard to talk about it, but she felt like this man needed to know he wasn't alone, in being feared for a gift that he had. "The youngest...heard about this man...no...this Monster threatening to burn the Leaf to the ground. This man, who was hated by all, could've let it burn, but he went out, and protected it with all of his might! He did it! He had stopped this monster...but at the cost of his own life." She was trembling now, taking a huge staggering breath to clam herself.

"He was considered a Hero...but the two children...?" She raised her head her eyes glistening with her tears being held back by her will. "The children were still born from a god-like power. The bloodline that either Hyuuga nor Uchiha wanted to be connected to." She scoffed, "But the children brought two clans together by the bond of love. How could they not want anything to do with them? Because they feared them, they never once tried to understand them, even though they were given so many chances. All because of one power they see as a threat."

There was a brief pause as she collected her emotions, "But..." She reached forward with her free hand, picking up two pebbles and placing them on the ground between them together, then she joined it with two more, then another two. Then she took a slightly bigger pebble and placed it in front of Yen. "With compassion, time, and kindness, the two children had made friends. But it wasn't because the children opened up to the friends. It was because the friends had chose to befriend them first."

Ashie smiled, "I know what people say about me and my brother, Are we strong? Incredibly, but are we a threat? Never, I would never hurt a person unless they proved themselves a threat to the Leaf. Yen, you must not let yourself become the things people gossip about, you as a teacher, are there to teach, and protect, so that someday..."

She reached forward and pulled the pebbled all together like a family, "The seeds will grow into trees and become strong so that they may teach and protect as you did for them. You took the first step, forgiving. Now you must accept yourself for who you are Yen, Yen Auburame. Just like I am Ashie, Ashie Oracle Uchiha, I will protect and keep the peace as my uncle did for us." She smiled, this was the power in which her father had bestowed upon her,

This was Ashie's Will of Fire. To be both protective yet understanding, to pass on the teachings that her father, brother, uncles, friends have all taught her, a true Oracle.

Last edited by Ashie Uchiha on Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:40 am
Yen listened intently and seemed to have finally connected the dots as he heard her through. When she finished yen bowed his head. The pain she felt of loss and uncertainties was apparent as day as he began to look into himself and felt the calling once more. Within the heart of his heart being his soul yen felt a pulse a slight pulse as one would feel the pulse like none other. He had indeed tampered with forces that wen beyond his comprehensive self yet he knew that like her and her brother. They were to accept the facts of reality. It was here after a few moments of deep throught and a minute a shaky breath taking in yen spoke. " your father is that man and I once told primrose this as we talked and she was adapting to the world. "You have been away a long time, and lots have happened in the place in your absence. But you are safe." She too spoke of three brothers, viper, koroshi, and I know the name pains you as it pains me to say it. Ecco, she spoke of ecco how he was a source of inspiration and like a force of power. Even I could not deny the fact his name and his actions spoke of a man of power ashie. You are from one of the nobelist of family in konoha and I say this as myself being of a bloodline of old and loyalty. Especially yourself as it was seen and heard by me. There's a reason why I protect and do my best to bring prim back to her full strength.  The world is vast and full of marvelous bloodlines, full of many individuals, however, perhaps you have seen the darkness of the world. Or never had seen it. We as shinobi had walked paths of shadows and light for all sorts of reasons. My reason is to protect my home. And that includes you and your family. Even God's can fall, feel pain, and shed tears, they can bleed and even fall. But what makes a god? If it's off ability, then you would be mighty afraid of some individuals. If it was off of what one knows, few know the greatest illusion of all which is that we are unbeatable. Time does not escape a mortal, nor do we live complacent with endless life, we want to move further and that is the spark of curiosity. Unless omiknowing of course. Death is the path we walk longer then life. If our indestructible force is in question. There is always one stronger. But it's our actions that immortalize us ashie. Ecco may be gone. But he's a god now, for he changed  more then a few hearts, he caused pain yes, he also lead many to follow his wake. But I think in light of this I want you to do something."

Yen at thoes words got to his knees and bowed his head. And softly spoke as he reached up to his left eye. "Judge me and be honest. For I'm about to reveal to you also why I protect prim and A lot of uchiha.  a man for once know that there are many who misuse their power. Every person has heard of the frightful power of an uchiha. And I know long before your father there was fear.  I ask you this because I am an honest shinobi who was entrusted and didn't take it lightly. I asked prim to judge me and look into my soul as my actions. For I respect your family and care for it. Your eyes are what's often fought and sought for. But I don't see the point of violence over such eyes. One must earn the respect of the clan and their kinsman to even be known and revealed. But further this eye has been passed to me by an old friend of my students. As upon their death they handed them down. But even I had to be honest. I struggled with the fact and was to only use it if permitted by the royalty of the clan. Just like it's in my hands to pass the secrets to thoes who wish to learn from my home. Yet please ashie understand that I reveal this for two reasons. Your judgement and even at your request I would hand it back to you. Two. To ask of something. No one would show respect to a clan like I do. And there are those who have killed and would kill for these eyes. However that is never how it should be. Thievery and lies. I request as a man who respects your bloodline and further understands the gravity of the world. That those who unjustly took your bloodline be brought to justice by your hands. And even me if you choose it. I am a shinobi of truth and conviction. Not lies and deceit. Ashie Oracle uchiha. I accept your judgement and ask you please. Queen of uchiha. Speak what befalls me. Show me your eyes and don't hold back the truth or fiction. Like I have for you.I am a teacher of peace and teaching throes to defend the village with their lives. As I would sooner fall then throes even before the kage. As I am the sheild of konoha yensung aburame. Don't fear me ashie I ask of your judgement and acceptance or rejection. And I disire to use this eye as an instrument of peace and protection. Only if in dire need as a it shows."

With that yen revealed his left eye a three tomo red and further ever staying unchanging.

Wc:955
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:15 pm
Ashie listened to him, he was wise, smart, a true teacher. One that she hoped would stay around for many years and teach many future shinobi the way. Her smile turned back to stoic as she listened to his tale, of why his eye was truly covered up. It wasn't because he was still injured, it was because he had come into contact with power. She tensed, it was a sin, to kill a clansmen and take their eyes without any kind of consent. However, Yen wasn't a corrupt shinobi, in fact, he was just searching for who he was.

She watched the eye patch as soon as she saw it, her natural reflex kicked in, her eyes tensed as they morphed from her natural pink to pure white within the blank eye appeared three tomoe, she promised her father she wouldn't use her full power until he figured out what they were capable of, but to stare at a higher rank of Clansmen with the Sharingan was like pointing a sword at their throat. Though, soon within a few moments of staring, her tense stare became more relaxed, he didn't pelt her with a genjutsu, he wasn't threatening her. He wanted her consent. She breathed out calmly, "You hold an eye of my clansmen, yet I cannot give you consent from the dead, you already received it from your fallen ally. However, you must keep that hidden from all to see, you cannot turn it off like my clansmen and myself can. You cannot control the chakra source to that eye anymore...To stare at another clansmen, no matter what clan, is an act of battle. The Sharingan, was made as a weapon, to activate it upon allies is traitorous."

She paused turning her tone a little more serious, "This is the first warning, If I find out that you have been wrongfully using that eye, I will have to take it back and bury it with the clansmen where it originally belonged." She sighed smiling as calm as she could manage she spoke, "I am sorry...but, is it okay if I request you put back your eye patch?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 am
Yen as he nodded and covered the eye again spoke. Now at the request and further noted the warning in full. "Lady ashie I would give it back in a heartbeat. But it's beyond that. To change what was is not my intention with the eye. But to take what's was it's purpose. I am but a single man with bugs as family. But I am a man that looks beyond what made the history of the eye from violence. It's not an act of attack nor battle. But a show of peace and transparency. The fact that it develops through certain losses make apparent sense. But with each loss a gain of power as I understand is never justified by the loss of another. I would sooner crush the eye for falling in the wrong hands. And understand it's not of disrespectful, but respect that in my failure to protect your own secrets no one can misuse such abilities nor a honorary clans gift. And I understand that I cannot deactivate it. It's beyond me. Nor do I wish it ashie I am not your blood and I stay true to your clan wishes. This history of violence does not end in the act of force though. And I do not see this as a weapon. It's genjutsu capabilities are grand yes. But it's more than that. Forgive me if you disagree but hear me out and look as I look to your perspective."

Yen asked as he now stared at ashie eye covered and spoke softly. "every road isn't one way. You can go forward and backwards and also off the road into the unknown. To tackle such many call insane. Thoes that succeed become known as legend or even get talked of as a myth of grand power. Looking at this I desire to make the eye more then a scrabble of war and a seeking of power. But a peaceful and show of truth. Aburame have always been seen as perhaps one of the most loyal clans to the flame of konoha. But also misunderstood. Peace requires peace beyond a doubt and death. Where a blade may be drawn as my action was a show of honesty and acceptance the reaction was automatic. But also it took too long to register as not a threat. Words, and honesty are my greatest weapons. No blade can match it. Just lie no genjutsu no matter how powerful can beat the lies and further doubt we fill ourselves and others fill in us. But with throes words there's another path. Just like the eyes. Peaceful words. I tire of seeing our ninjas fight without reason and further unvented vengeance. Our enemies may strike we defend ourselves. But like me I never attack. That's what you must understand and see. I want to change the history of what was bloodsoaked and begin anew. Not leaving the past. But acceptance and acknowledgement. But taking the greater path where the fight isn't what matters. But the kinship between our clans. For I don't fear a mortal man. But that which lies within oneself. The mad song that sings in the depths of our night. That awakens one in their slumber in sweat. The madness that which makes the mortal run and the wise go dim. Light that casts a shadow still remains light. And even I struggle to accept it ashie. It is the madness of that which we don't understand. The insanity of knowledge and desire to be greater then what we already are great enough. We are human. No greater. No less. And in this we forget as we strife in battle and fights. But thrive in peace and acceptance. In a way I awnsered my own dark insanity just now. But it reflects off of you. What is the meaning of claiming one thing when there's an yin for its yang? I want you to join me on this journey to changing the eye's and your name for only to be hunted and fighting tooth and nail. But to one of peace and equals on both sides ashie. So tell me your thoughts. Don't be afraid if you don't understand something I'll explain."

Yen knelt in front of ashie in the kneeling pisition known as seiza as his feet remained kindly tucked under his body as he gazed into ashies eyes quietly awaiting her response as he felt some what at peace.

Wc:742
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:09 pm
Her eyes go from calm to slightly enraged, "Having MY clansmen's eyes should never be an act of peace!" Her chakra flared about her, like flames of a bon-fire. Her eyes were tensing with a menacing glare. She stood no longer feeling like the small child she was, time in Asgard aged her, though not physically she was able to mentally better herself. "I've heard of it all, my clansmen's eyes are a treasure to be desired, it was not fated for you to be an Uchiha, you were fated to be an Auburame, you were to befriend the micro-nature, I was fated to have the eyes of a mirror. No one wants to except their fate..."

She paced around aggrivation seething through her chakra network, she didn't want to scare of a possible ally, but ignorance wasn't part of Ashie's tolerance list. Like her father, hot headed. "Hyuuga's have their's, Uchiha Sharingan, Auburam, Inuzuka, they all have their bloodlines. But my brother and I?" She turned dramatically flashing her eye, "We...were born. With something no one even wanted to TRY to understand. We were shunned, denied...monsters..." The girl turned her back to Yen, "Don't you understand? I don't like to feel when my job is to protect and fight. It just gets in the way. Look at me now. I'm angry, and...and nervous. It's now how a shinobi should be. These are the feelings of a child."

She knew she was going way off track, the little tigress sat calmly in front of Yen, until she heard Ashie's whistle, the girl had placed her thumb and forefinger in her mouth and blew out a whistle, but except for short, it was loud and rang out for miles. Soon a grizzley bear came from in front of her, stopped and headbutted her like the bear was a parent. "Only the animals understand...only my friend understands." She turned, "You may have come into contact with the eye through the peaceful route, but it is still must be covered, it is still a weapon. You are able to morph reality, trick the senses, dull the mind. Nothing good comes out of our eyes." The bear sat down behind the girl placing a paw in front of the girl to keep her still while it nuzzled the back of her head, soothing the girl, who was now becoming untense, more relaxed.

Silence, was thick in the air, until she spoke, "Forgive my outburst, it has been quite an emotional month for me, it hasn't been easy for my father either. I've been trying to carry many burden's to relieve my family."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum