Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Needs friends :) (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Needs friends :) (Open)

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:04 pm
Ryou laughed at the similarity of his name and Ryu's with Kuro. Then Ryou was a little disappointed Kuro had all these cool techniques, to Ryou he seem that he was a million years behind those two. Then the medical jutsu made in think. "I have never seen medical ninjutsu, I have heard about it thought in the academy."

Then Ryou remembered what Ryu said about his barrier jutsu. "Wait, it can block out poison?" Ryou was learning new things every second thank to these two, that he can hopefully soon call friends.

"I'm going to try the chakra sensing, if you wanna help Ryu that's ok, I think I have the hang on chakra sensory." He said after hearing Kuro ask what he could do. Ryou then sits down and closes his eyes, sending chakra to his head like he did not that long ago. Then he reached out with his chakra he gathered in his head. Tho it wasn't enough to see them completely, he say some outlines. They both had great amount of chakra even though Kuro's was much stronger. Ryou wondered if it was because Ryu using the shadow clone. He had read somewhere that the shadow clone jutsu spit the chakra between the clones.

(WC: 209)
(TWC: 1345)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:59 pm
So, Kuro can use ninjutsu and medical ninjutsu. He must be pretty strong to have two specialties. The ninja’s right eyebrow raised as the ninja said he thought sparring was the best way to learn. Ryu himself felt the very same way, maybe this would be a more productive day than he had originally thought. “Maybe, once I figure out the seals we can have a spar. Trying to figure out randomly the correct ones would only result in a paralysis seal that would make me end up getting hit by whatever you throw at me. Shadow clone try it again.”

Making seals before touching his arm the black marks shot up the clones arm. Removing his sun glasses Ryu would look at the markings and then the scroll. “That’s it, those are the right seals.” Undoing the clone with the black marks on his arm the ninja collected all of the information it had learned. “Well now I know the hand seals, now it just needs combat tested.” The clone helping Ryou would disperse returning the borrowed energy back to the original. Making the seals for the shadow clone jutsu once more the clone would appear and help out Ryou, once more.

He would look at Kuro, before beckoning him to follow. Ryou needed to concentrate if he was going to succeed on his own stuff. Not only that, but Ryu had area of effect attacks which could easily accidentally hit the kid. Of, course his clone could probably get him out of the way in time. Turning around Ryu would smile. “Mind if we wait a few minutes before our spar, the shadow clones, wind blades, barriers really take it out of you.”

The clone took the opportunity to answer Ryou’s question about it being able to block poisons. ”Well it acts as a barrier against attacks and even filters out poisons.” The clone would remain still when he said that he had gotten the hang of sensory. Well, then maybe we should move onto wind blade or should I test him? Lets test him. The clone would suppress its chakra, before speaking. ”How strong is my chakra has it increased or decreased?” With his chakra suppressed entirely he probably wouldn’t notice the clone if it weren’t for his other senses.

WC: 383
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:35 am
Kuro nods in response to Ryu's request for a chance to recover some stamina after spending so much on helping Ryou while also working on his barrier technique. "Don't worry, go ahead and catch your breath. Just be ready to get a little wet once the sparring starts. Until then, I've got a great way to pass the time while you relax."
Reaching his hand out to his left, he would pull his guitar from his Liquid inventory, it's water molecules being rapidly pulled from the pores of his skin and solidifying into the wooden guitar. He then pulls it to his chest and holds it close as he gives it a few quick strums before sitting down and beginning to play a song. While he'd normally come up with words to sing, he didn't want to distract Ryou too much. So he satisfied himself with playing a calm easy tune, quietly humming along and closing his eyes as he lets himself relax and get into the music. "Hm hm hmmhm hm hm..."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 pm
Ryou still sat in the spot, eyes closed and the tips of his index and middle fingers touching. He was so close to seeing the others chakra with his own completely . When Kuro played his tune, Ryou relaxed and smoothly reached out with his chakra. It was like a new world. Mixed with Kuro's music, it was magical. He had never heard a shinobi play music so nicely. Then Ryou answered answered Ryu's question, Ryou had to remember the chakra of Ryu's to answer. "You decreased your chakra." Then Ryou opened his eyes and sat up hoping to see Ryu proud.

(WC:101)

(TWC:1446)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:07 pm
Once, Kuro said it was okay Ryu would take a seat in the sand. He let the warmth of it fill his body with energy. Though, Ryu preferred the cold nights to the blistering hot days it occasionally had its moments. Closing his eyes he would breath in and out. He kept tabs on Kuro and Ryou with his sensory and would continue to relax. “So, are you a water user? You made a statement about getting wet, I don’t know if you meant it for realzies.” The kids eyes would remain closed, but he would continue to talk.

“I get pretty heated in combat, so water won’t be a huge problem.” Maybe Kuro would get the wrong idea and assume Ryu would use plain old fire, if so he was wrong. Fire was useless against water, but scorch was made to turn water to steam. Take its fluidity and make it burst in all directions as the atoms split apart from each other and formed a gas. At least that’s how it would work if this were back in the day, when scorch trumped water. These days that was all different as if the laws of nature had flipped over night and now a new regime where water trumps scorch had begun. Yeah, if he uses water I’m gonna stick to wind.

Of, course as they waited Ryu would listen to the music. He remembered a girl he had done a mission with. She liked to play the violin, this sound was different but it was relaxing all the same.

The clone would wait patiently until Ryou answered the question. Of course, there would be another Ryou shaped divot in the sand if he had answered incorrectly. [color=green]”Okay, good. Now we can move onto the real lesson. Remember how I did the wind blade do that. Build up wind chakra in your hand compact it and make it sharp then send it away.” It definitely wasn’t the best explanation of how to use it, but hopefully he understood the main points. The single blade would be the easiest to start with he’ll teach the kid how to separate it later. 

WC: 361
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:35 pm
Kuro nods and keeps playing as he responds to Ryu. "Yup, water is my specialty. I do have a few other tricks up my sleeve, buuut I haven't really had time to train them up very much. I'll probably give a few new things a try when we're ready. And heated is good. You really learn to love some heat up in the tundra. Getting frozen solid is pretty bad."

Realizing something important, Kuro turned over to Ryou and spoke up. "Also, you might want to watch of for some splash spray. It's hot out here so you'll dry off quickly, but I feel like I should give you a heads up. Water kind of goes everywhere when you're throwing it around... Plus the weather could change anytime, so you might want to get under and awning or something if you don't like getting wet."
Kuro couldn't help smirking slightly, feeling a bit better than normal. Being able to bring down some rain in the desert just seemed like it would be impressive.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:54 pm
Ryou did have a hard time understanding Ryu so he tried to use the knowledge given. Using the wind chakra, I'll make a blade, a lot like my wind infusion but more complete. He was about to infuse chakra but Kuro interrupted me.

After hearing Kuro advise, he jumped back. Scorch vs Water, sounds fun to watch. Ryou thought but then reverted his thoughts on the Wind blade. He thought of the shape and sharpness of the wind formation. Some of the chakra was becoming visible but still wasn't good enough. Ryou wasn't going to disappoint Ryu like he has so far. Ryou went back to the wind blade thoughts. Shape, Sharpness, Shape, Sharpness. He thought over and over again.

(WC: 123)

(TWC: 1569)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:35 pm
As Ryu listened he began to plan his assault. His chakra’s a little stronger and his primary element is useful against two of my… Three. Yeah, that’s it three. So, I can only hope to be faster or use more powerful techniques. You don’t get like that though only knowing a few. If I am faster, I can hit him with a rasengan. Of, course I won’t be the one going in close my clone will. Ryou was likely at some levek aware that Ryu would likely attempt to cheat at some point, he had told the guy earlier it was completely okay if he tried to throw sand in his eyes. If this guy uses taijutsu, I don’t want to be close. I got close to Koroshi when I shouldn’t have and he broke my ribs.

That was only plan A, he needed to come up with a plan B. In the event I’m not faster, I need to sling more techniques out. My clone can use fire while I use wind. Of, course there is a secondary goal besides winning. To learn the fuinjutsu barrier. I should start with that, it’ll increase my endura… endura… endurabilly. I’ll add that into plan A.

With the knowledge of there being a possibility of Ryou getting wet a question popped into the boy’s mind. So, he uses large area attacks. Maybe my mix of using both can trip him up, of course a scorch orb is difficult to break. I could use the steam from it hitting a water jutsu to cloak its position(s).

Opening his eyes he would look over to Kuro. “Okay, I’m pretty good to go if you are.” He would stand if his adversary said he was ready to go as well. “Good luck.” Next Ryu would walk about 10M’s away and turn. “I’ll give you first attack.” It wasn’t with a sense of arrogance that he said that, but rather a way to gather initial intel.

The clone followed Ryou as he moved. He watched patiently as Ryou formed the chakra. It was visible, but the blade seemed dull and largely unformed. It was to be expected though, it was only the first attempt. [color=green]”You are doing pretty well, try again. Use your chakra to sharpen the blade, like a whetstone to a sword.” It was probably one of the better analogies Ryu could think of at the moment.

WC: 403
TWC: 3690
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:35 pm
Kuro smiles as Ryu announces his readiness. Playing a last few notes to finish the song, he reabsorbs his guitar into his body. "First move goes to me huh? All right then, let's see... Think I'll just start with something simple as a warm up. No need to end it as soon as possible, we can have some fun with this."

Getting to his feet, Kuro stretches a bit as he decides on how he wants to come at his opponent. He finishes the first move of his plan in his head and takes a few steps circling Ryu to get away from Ryou a bit more. Once he felt he was safely away from Ryou, he brings his hands together in a tiger seal. Water would seem to form and pull away from Kuro as he uses himself as a water source to create a Water Clone on his right. Once the clone was formed, Kuro's hands would begin moving again, rapidly forming seals as he uses Snake Mouth. His clone's chest would bulge quite a bit before it releases the jutsu from it's mouth. The jutsu was rather slow as it starts charging towards Ryu. As it moves forward, Kuro pulls his shield out of his liquid inventory and pulls his arm back as he prepares to toss.

As the Snake mouth starts to get close to Ryu, it changes direction, slamming into the ground 3 meters in front of him. With the large distracting spray of water now between them, Kuro hurls his shield with an overhead toss, letting it spin through the air at about a speed of 90 towards Ryu, cutting through the huge splash he'd created. Once he'd felt it move 11 meters, he would recall it, the shield bursting into a fine mist and zooming back to him at 160 speed, reforming on his arm ready to block a counter attack.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 pm
Ryou had noticed the battle had begun. He was intrigued with Kuro's ability to store objects in his body, like he wasn't even human. He was also interested by what Ryu was going to use next. Ryou knew Ryu had Fire and wind and he knew what they did but he hasn't seen what Scorch release did. For some weird reason he was think of things Ryu could do. Fire style is weak to water so wind is his best chance, unless that scorch style has something up its sleeve.

After Ryou noticed the battle was detracting him he focus back on what he was working on. Ryu's clone said to use it like a blade. He held his palm to the sky at chest level. Sharp and shape, sharp and shape, sharp and shape.Repeating these simple two words some how helped him think of a image of wind for the blade. The next step Ryou imagined was infusing the chakra. The chakra was once again visible. Ryou kept the chakra shape then started adding sharpness, the words still continued to help. Ryou was detrimined not to be that student that Ryu saw in him. The blade of wind was getting to a point of it being usable.

(WC:210)
(TWC:1776)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum