Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Needs friends :) (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Needs friends :) (Open)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:30 pm
Ryou was also pumped with Ryu and his clones. Thats a A ranked jutsu, this is going to be awesome. Ryou then was asked his name, he was embarssed he didn't do that right away. "Oh, My name is Ryou Kenshin and what is yours?" Ryou asked looking up at him and walking at the same pace as him.

Ryou couldn't help but wonder what his story is. That was a strange thing Ryou thought every time he met some one new. Maybe I'll ask him when we are on a break. All Ryou did was smile at Ryu, He thought he was a funny and awesome guy.

TWC:697
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:04 am
I’ pretty sure I already said my name. Then again this dude was two inches deep in dirt around that time. “I am Ryu, it should be easy to remember as its so similar to your own.” The clone would say thrusting his hands into his pockets. “Alright, to begin show me what you’ve got. Really come at me too, otherwise this will be boring. Don’t worry I won’t use any ninjutsu or punch you.” I’ll totally kick and trip you though. “Cheap tactics are fine like throwing sand in my eyes, having me read stuff, umm… throwing out cookies. That’s about it.”

The clone would wait until the kid attacked to make a decision on how to avoid. From what he knew it wouldn’t be exceptionally fast, so there would be time between when his eyes caught the motion and when the actual attack would be delivered. Dodging too quickly would give the kid time to redirect the attack if he had some sort of link in controlling it. Which as far as Ryu knew most jutsu did. At least most of the ones he knew anyway.

About ten feet away Ryu and his second clone got to work on learning fuinjutsu. “Alright, I’m going to read the scroll and your gonna tell me how to say the words good.” The clone shook his head perhaps hearing the words out loud would give the clone an idea on how to properly pronounce them. The original sat down and opened the scroll. It stretched about six feet, with letters and symbols all over it.

First word this one’s a toughie. “Foo-In-jutsu.” ”Its fuinjutsu. Foo-een” “Oh, okay.” The ninja scrolled down the list using his lips to silently utter the words as the clone read the originals lips. “I know some of these words.” He sat the scroll down completely and stood up. ”So, you understood it and are ready to try out a technique?” The original looked excited before frowning. “Not a word it was all confusing, but there was this picture and if I can make a seal like that I think I’ll get this sealing thing.” Making the handseals Ryu was able to read he put his palm onto the ground and produced markings similar to the one’s in the scroll. “See who needs to read when you have skills like these.” The clone merely traced the image with his eyes looking between them. ”Looks good to me. Maybe, this isn’t so hard.”

WC:415
TWC: 1401
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:57 am
Ryou slap his own head in embarrassment. "I'm so stupid, Ryu is really close to my own name." He laughs at the end of that. "So you want me to fight you? Cool I'm down." Ryou was ready to show what he's got. Now lets do some strategies, he's to powerful to fight without one. Ryou pulled out a kunai and placed it in his mouth and did the hand signs for the clone technique. He made two clones and they all had to jump back to build up speed. Once they went back far enough Ryou and his clones charged, trying to mix up the real one at their top speed.

(-5AP for clone technique)
WC:113

TWC:810
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:03 am
“That about sums it up.” The clone said watching as Ryou pulled out a kunai and made the seals for the clone technique. “The basic clone jutsu, so there are fake mixed in with the real.” He pointed at the clones one with each hand. “Those are the fakes, they look like solid masses of chakra coming at me.” If Ryou were to attack with the kunai, Ryu would move out of the way. He assumed it was the plan when the kid charged. “Never charge in head first as a ninjutsu user. Stand back and watch what happens. We need to plan unlike people who use their firsts and only need to get in close.”

“One of the ways to beat people like that is to be faster. Speed is key, when you have a human tank charging in.” Ryu would move away starting off at a slow pace, before picking up momentum before stopping ten meters away and turning around. “Now let me see how much mid-range to long range jutsu you know, in the meanwhile I’ll show you this.” Three small blades of air would form on the tips of Ryu’s fingers before he flung them behind him chopping the straw dummy about forty meters away into three. “Remembering the area is also useful, it saves a few seconds.”

As the clone and Ryou continued their engagement the original continued working with his clone. “Okay, so there are different seals for things we need to figure out the purpose and construction of each. We also need to learn how to recognize seals. Okay, you draw one out and without looking at the scroll I’ll figure out what it is.”

The real Ryu turned around as the second clone began to draw out a seal as illustrated in the scroll, once finished he would call out to inform the other. The original took the drawing in his hand and studied it. “This looks like a seal to suppress the chakra. More specifically their bloodline, if that pattern is what I think it is.” The clone nodded seeing as the original had figured it out within seconds. Learning jutsu was always Ryu’s gift, he wasn’t much for the classroom but if training was hands on he could figure it out with minimal effort. “Lets try another one, it looks like they wont be done for a while.” The clone nodded its head.   

WC: 403
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:10 pm
Ryou was disappointing that his clones didn't work but he did have another thing up his sleeve. Ryou preformed the hand signsBoar-ram, for the Recurve bow jutsu. A 24 inch bow appears in Ryou's right hand. Then with the wind arrow jutsu, a arrow appeared, drawing the arrow back with the draw string, which was also made of wind chakra. He had to aim it right with this being one of his weakest jutsu. Building up all the way, He fired the arrow. (Speed 9) (Impact 7)

Ryou knew that Ryu would probably dodge it so Ryou had to think ahead even more. If he goes somewhere else I'll use wind infused shiriken. He smiles but not a cocky smile but more of a fun smile.
(-5+-10 for wind arrow and recurve bow)

(WC:128)

(TWC: 938)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:12 pm
“Pfft, weak.”  Ryu would say putting his hand in the path of the arrow only to have it slam into his palm doing nothing to the exposed skin. “Yeah, you need work its like you have all of the power of an advanced academy student. We’re going to change that today though.” He would smile before performing the wind blade once more, this time making a much larger single blade of air and sending it back towards the other clone and the original.

“Do you feel a strong wind chakra coming towards us?” The other clone would nod, as both jumped out of the path of the blade at the last second. The clone facing Ryou would look back at him. “A strong ninja can detect when something is amiss, just like they did.”

“Hey, clone me what are you doing?” The clone would turn around and wave, before getting back to business. “Today, I want to teach you the wind blade, we’ll have to increase your chakra levels if you want to do it proficiently though. So, for now I’ll just teach you how to sense chakra.”

The clone would stand still and close his eyes. “To sense chakra you need to send chakra to your head, as if breaking a genjutsu. Then with that chakra reach it out to the area around you. You will know you have done it correctly when you can see me with your eyes closed.”
The original would turn around and face the clone he  was working with. “Okay, so we have a handle on seals now we just need to learn some. How about we start with a barrier seal.” Looking at the scroll the ninja instantly became confused. This says four seals and then hand contact. What four seals though, am I supposed to fricking guess! “Hey other me, check this out it doesn’t say what seals to use. Meaning if an explosion happens because we used the wrong ones you get to take the hit.” The clone would sigh, knowing no true harm would come to him. So, making four random seals he would take his hand and touch his body, causing markings to spread across his arms before disappearing.

“Seems it didn’t work, otherwise I would see something. Either through sensory or by just knowing about seals. Looks like whatever happened only happened for a few seconds. We should try different seals, until we get it right.” 

WC: 408
TWC: 2212
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:16 am
Kuro sighed as he walked around the town. It was great to finally be part of a village again but, well... He still didn't have any money yet. His stomach growls in complaint from a lack of food, causing him to pause and groan a bit. He'd gotten used to finding food to eat in the wild he'd completely forgotten that he was completely freaking broke. He'd contemplated stealing something to eat, he was fast and stealthy enough that it wouldn't be hard to get away with... but that felt like he'd be betraying his new home! He couldn't do that! He'd also promised Vixie a treat when he got back... Sighing again, Kuro focuses his body's water, running and recycling it around more to make sure he didn't get hot. It was nice to be room temperature even in the blazing sun. He couldn't buy anything, he wouldn't steal and he wanted food as soon as possible. A mission might take awhile, but there was something he might be able to do quick and easy. Make a friend who has food or money! 

Looking around for anyone who didn't seem to be on their way somewhere, Kuro managed to locate some ninja practicing some jutsus... perfect! He could show off, impress them, then have them give him food. It was a flawless plan.

Waving as he approached the four, no wait, three of them were the same person, TWO ninja and clones, Kuro gave a pleasant smile. "Hey there guys! Practicing some jutsu? Can I help at all?"
Kuro would stop a short distance from them, not wanting to invade their personal space but making sure to be where he could be easily heard when speaking.  Putting his hand down to his side, the Hozuki would seem to practically radiate friendliness. "My name's Kuro. Greatest student of Yuki."
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:47 pm
Ryou was a little disappointed in the result of his wind arrow but it wasn't to be expected. He did cheer up a bit after hearing about the the progress Ryu promised. Knowing the battle was over he made the wind recurve bow disappear. Then he got up as Ryu said that he was going to teach him Wind Blade and Chakra sensory.

Ryu said to use chakra sensory I had to put chakra to my head. Ryou thought after Ryu said those tips. On that, he put his hands together with his index and middle fingers touching. Ryou transferred the chakra to his head like he would to his feet in the walking on surface technique. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as instructed. The next step was as Ryu said, reach out until he could see Ryu and his clones. Ryou was on the verge then he heard a voice, disturbing Ryou's concentration. He opens his eyes again to see the face of the voice.

After Kuro introduced himself Ryou said back. "Oh, I'm Ryou Kenshin, Ryu was just teaching me chakra sensing." Ryou smiles at the new face.

(WC: 198)

(TWC: 1136)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:29 pm
With a large chakra approaching Ryu placed a finger on the bridge of his sun glasses and pushed them up. Well, that’s probably the strongest chakra I’ve felt. Looking at Kuro who was asking if he could help, Ryou answered first. The clone with Ryou would remain quiet. It seemed this guy also wanted to join in. One student was tough enough, two was even harder. This guy probably was too strong to be a student though. Thinking that the original and other shadow clone would walk over.

“Hi, I’m Ryu. My clone is teaching him the wind blade and chakra sensory, so he’ll be pretty busy. Me and my clone are working on a fuinjutsu barrier, but we’re running into trouble because it says there are four seals… But don’t tell us which ones to use.” Saying that the clone doing fuinjutsu would back up and try another set of seals before placing his palm on his arm causing a black array to appear on his body. The original would study the array, before shaking his head at the clone. “Let me guess you can’t move?” The clone only moved it eyeballs, as it stood almost completely motionless besides a shake every couple of seconds. “Well I don’t know fuinjutsu breaking yet, so I might have to disperse you or wait until it ends.” After those words the markings would begin to recede and the clone now had more mobility.

“At least that one ended pretty quickly, that paralysis seal could have been much worse.” The original would then turn to his other clone the one training with Ryou. “Looks like everything is coming along, keep up the work and don’t take it easy.” The clone would nod. He would then turn to Kuro. “So, did you want to train with us? I could use some help on barrier technique I’m working on. Its like an extra layer of protection. It can filter out poison and a few other things.”

WC: 331
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm
"Nice to meet you Ryou and Ryu... I am definitely going to get that mixed up at some point. That's super similar." He chuckles a bit at the coincedence before turning to see what Ryou was doing. Kuro tilted his head slightly and brought his hand to his chin as he watched the clone attempt some sort of jutsu, curious about just what it was. "Huh. Chakra sensing and a barrier huh? Can't say those are my strong suits. But, I'm still willing to do my best to help! I'm a little more used to working with Ninjutsus and some Medical stuff. My training style is usually pretty spar heavy. I find it's easier to figure out stuff when you've got the threat of pain coming at you. Really gets the adrenaline flowing. Plus, it's a lot easier to practice medical jutsu on actual injuries. If you don't know the handseals you need though... that is problematic. Hm... What to do?"

Closing his eyes, Kuro hums a bit and taps his foot as he thinks. After a few seconds he smiles and starts to laugh. "Hahaha, well, all I've got for that is to fight and see if the stress helps you breakthrough into figuring it out on the fly! I don't think I've ever even seen a barrier jutsu before!"
Kuro's laughter dies down but he continues to smile, still full of optimism. This friend gaining quest wasn't completely shot yet. "What do you think? Would that help at all?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum