Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique Empty Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique

Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:02 pm
“BYAKUGAN!”

Komon was on high alert, there were an unknown number of enemies in the woods around him, and he hated being caught off guard. His byakugan scanned through the trees that surrounded the field he currently standing in, but to no avail, The shinobi obviously knew how to suppress his chakra. With his hair standing on his neck and his nerves at an all time high he began to call forth his lightning javelin to increase his reflexes, and just in time as he heard several faint whistles in the distance. His byakugan's 360 degree vision quickly detected the clumps of earth flying through the air and he slammed himself to the ground crawling on all fours just in time for the earth to soar merely 2 feet above him. “That was too close, but at least now I have a general direction. Komon thought to himself, as he began sprinting into the woods to meet his opponent.

“That was a rather strange jutsu, I’ve never seen it before but it could be useful to learn especially now that i'm adept in earth ninjutsu” But his thoughts were soon cut off once more as another wave of earth pellets soared through the trees, he was much too close to them to dodge them however so he quickly used the substitution jutsu he had learned in the academy and replaced himself with a log he had seen on the ground of the forest below him. He watched from a distance as the earth pellets slammed into a mirror image of him and cringed at the sight. It was painful to watch yourself die, whether it was real or not. Of course the carnage was followed by a poof of smoke and a log dropping from the air.

Satisfied with himself for evading the attack he took the time to take cover behind a tree to conceal himself. Whoever he was fighting was a bit of a one trick pony, chakra suppression and some kind of earth pellet jutsu seemed to be the only things he was capable of. But never the less it was a good trick that Komon was having a hard time fighting against, how was he supposed to locate an enemy he couldn’t see. So this is what it’s like to not have the byakugan Komon thought to himself feeling almost naked without his kekkei genkai

He decided if he couldn't rely on his eyes his next best sense was his ears, as he thought of this he began to slow his breathing for maximum hearing range. The woody area was actually quite peaceful, it was almost soothing and didn’t sound like a battlefield at all in all honesty. But after about 30 seconds he heard a footstep about 20 meters to his left. Komon smiled attaching wires to four of his kunai and launching them in the direction of the tree it had come from, two of the kunai flew straight past the tree as he had intended, and the other two followed closely behind bouncing off of the ones they had followed causing them to wrap around the tree with their wires gripping his opponent and restricting them to the tree.

When komon felt the wires tightend he quickly pulled back on the wires to apply more pressure and began to infuse the wire with chakra to give it more strength. Now confident he had fully restricted his opponent he tied his end of the wires to the tree he was currently hiding behind to ensure that it stayed that way before walking over to get a look at his attacker.

What he saw was certainly not what he had been expecting however, the attacker was not an adult but was actually around Komons age, Komon couldn’t help but feel he had seen the kid before however. And then it clicked… This was the kid that was in front of him in the chuunin exams line the one with the massive sword. “Why did you attack me and what were you hoping to accomplish” Komon said with his katana drawn and pointed at the child's throat, he had a seriousness in his eye as if to let the young gennin know he had every intent of killing him if he did not like his answer.

The rather skilled assailant then gave him his answer. “Its pretty simple really, you represent a threat, there's only a certain amount of chuunin spots and you’re obviously strong… I figured it would be better for me to eliminate you.” Komon took a minute to think the answer over because he honestly couldn’t believe the kid had just said that. “That’s an extremely stupid reason to try to kill someone” komon said as cut the wires restricting the gennin, against his better judgement.

“But I’ll tell you what, if you would teach me that earth technique I’ll forget all about it…” He said as he blocked a punch the ungrateful gennin threw his way the second he got free. “Why would I teach you anything! You’re my competition!” The kid said in anger. Komon then spiraled sweeping the young man's leg and forcing him to fall to the ground with ease before drawing his katana again and pressing it against his throat. “You seem to have misinterpreted the situation… You don't really have a choice in the matter, You will teach me the earth technique or die in the forest where nobody will find your body…. My names Komon by the way, what's yours?” He said as he offered his assailant a hand to lift him off of the ground. The kid seemed to accept it and used komons arm to pull himself up. “My names Zekko” he said angrily but seeming to begin accepting the situation he was in. He had brought it on himself after all.

Zekko then brushed off his uniform which had gathered a large amount of dirt from the beating he had just taken. “The technique you want to learn… I'm assuming it's the one I used on you to launch earth pellets from the trees?” Komon nodded to confirm the boys suspicions. Zekko then sighed as if this whole situation was somehow inconvenient to him. “Fine I guess I can teach you it.” The boy signaled Komon to follow him to the clearing as he leaped to the tree branches and sprinted down the path of trees as they got closer to the field.

After a good bit of running the two shinobi had made it back to the clearing Komon had initially been attacked in. “So I know you're a hyuuga, I studied you before attacking you” Zekko started to say. This of course surprised komon but as he thought about it, it began to make a lot of sense. Not many gennin are capable of sensory techniques, it would have made no sense to use sensory suppression If he hadn’t known I had the byakugan kekkei genkai… Zekko’s not very skilled but he is smart… I'll give him that. “That’s cool and all but how does it help me learn your technique?” Komon prodded showing that he growing rather impatient. Zekko simply scoffed at the interruption and told him to activate his byakugan.

Komon followed the boys instructions and was surprised to see a massive pool of chakra underneath the boy's feet buried underground. Komon stepped back almost instinctively, the chakra pool was large enough to damage to even well trained shinobi, and it was programmed into him to avoid intense chakra. “The Technique is called earth dragon bullets, It’s a relatively complicated technique placed as a B rank in the village jutsu directory… Although I’m aware you’ve mastered chidori, a legendary A rank jutsu, so this should eventually come easily to you.” Komon smiled, word of his progress seemed to be spreading throughout the village, especially if people felt the need to kill him because he’d be competition.

“Alright so I see the first step is to pour chakra into the ground through your feet, but i'm going to need more information than that, for instance what are the hand signs for the jutsu?” Komon said still being quite impatient. But Zekko stood his ground “You will master each part of the jutsu one step at a time, you will learn the handsigns when I feel you’re ready to learn the hand signs, if you want to learn this jutsu you will follow my instructions.. Got that!” Komon was kind of taken back by the edge in the kids voice, he had suddenly gotten kind of menacing. Komon simply nodded in return. “So what do you want me to do”

Zekko then informed him that he had sensory capabilities, and he wanted Komon to focus on creating a pool of chakra underground like he had done so earlier. He said that this was an essential and easy part of the jutsu that shouldn’t take more than a couple attempts to get the hang of. Komon nodded before attempting to create the massive chakra pool, he thought back to his training of earth release with gorami, and how it relied completely in confidence. Komon was sure of his ability to manipulate chakra, he was an expert with it from his training with chakra infusion with tayo, so the confidence factor shouldn’t really get in the way. Focusing on the earth below him he streamed chakra through his heels and toes and into the ground extending it about 2 feet in front of him and creating a chakra bubble. “Like this?” He asked looking to Zekko for confirmation.

“Alright so you have better chakra control than I expected, now to make the chakra do what you want it to you’re going to need to know the chakras hand signs. It's a simple three sign weave i'm sure you’ll have it down in one or two tries, it goes ram, horse, and then dragon. Release your chakra pool and start weaving the first two signs the third one you won’t do until I’ve given you permission. Komon quickly followed the boys instructions repeatedly weaving the ram and horse signs until it became an almost instinctive action, this took him only about two minutes, his experience with longer signs like chidori had given him the ability to weave signs almost effortlessly. After he had felt competent enough with his signs Zekko signaled that it was time to use the signs in combination with the chakra flow. So komon followed his instructions, first letting the flow of chakra sink into the ground and create a bubble, and when that had set he wove the first sign “Ram”, followed by the second sign “Horse”, and withheld the third sign dragon as instructed.

He watches as the movements caused the terrain in front of him to spring upward and mud made its way to the surface. This mud began to flood the area around him and take the shape of a dragon's face, komon was alarmed to see something this detailed, he was completely unaware he’d be making earth take the shape of a dragon when he set out to learn this jutsu, he thought he’d just be learning how to launch earth bullets. “What’s this zekko? Are you teaching me a different jutsu than I have asked for?” Komon questioned the boy. “No, this is precisely what you wanted to learn, but if you refuse to pay attention I’ll stop teaching you! Now watch this.”

Komon observed as Zekko weaved the first two signs to create the dragon's mouth, and then was stunned to see Zekko weave the third sign and set mud pellets in the direction of a tree. When the pellets made impact the tree was absolutely obliterated. “This is Earth Dragon Bullets, I want you to weave the last sign Komon!” “Finally” was all Komon could think, as he weaved the three signs in the order he had learned, first ram, followed by horse…. He watched as the two signs brought forth the dragon structure he had spent the day learning and then he wove the third sign Dragon to signal the structure to shoot the pellets outwards, but was surprised and disappointed when his dragon simply seemed to vomit a flood of mud outwards with no actual force. Komons eye twitched as he saw this and to make matters worse Zekko was laughing.

After Zekko had his laugh he walked over to Komons dragon and threw a rubber ball into the mouth. “Komon, in order to project the mud you have to make it gain momentum by swirling it around in the interior of the mouth before directing it to the trees, practice with this rubber ball first… Manipulate the mud inside the dragon to make the force work. Komon reluctantly followed Zekkos instructions once more, manipulating the chakra that surrounded the mud of his jutsu to swirl the ball with a little bit more force than his last attempt, after about two minutes of swirling he made the dragon hand seal and watched as the ball popped out ever so slightly further than his last attempt. He groaned at his lack of progress upon seeing this. “What am I doing wrong Zekko?” he questioned.

Zekko analyzed the situation for a little bit and said it's all about the rhythm of the swirl, and that it would take practice to get the hang of it, then he walked in front of komons dragon and began to etch marks in the grass in front of them at equal lengths. “Komon each of these marks is 5 meters, I don't want you to leave this field until you can hit 20 meters, got it?” upon hearing these words komon responded with an action rather than words as he once more wove the signs for his dragon and began to swirl the ball in the dragons math, but this time to the tune of his favorite children's song, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star… How I wonder what you are” He sung to himself as he got a momentum in an actual rhythm. Confident he had swirled the ball correctly he began to weave the third sign and yelled “Earth Dragon Bullet Technique!” and watched in awe as the ball soared further than it had on both attempts making it just past the 15 meter mark. The success of the attempt brought a smile towards komons face. “Did you see that! Zekko?” he yelled at the young gennin. Zekko simply laughed, and told him “Good Job”

Komon couldn’t help but like the kid, they may have started out enemies but he couldn’t help but feel he was building a friendship with these practices. Now more determined than ever to hit that 20 meter mark Komon called forth his mud dragon by weaving the two signs, ram and horse. He was thankful that the jutsu wasn’t as taxing as chidori and he could perform it several times without worrying about exhaustion or chakra depletion. Again he started to swirl the mud. However this time he was going to focus on creating the projectiles with the mud instead of the rubber ball Zekko had asked him to use. Komon felt more than ready to do it after all. So he began chanting the tune of twinkle twinkle little star in his head and with the rhythm and momentum gaining power he released it at the peak of both and watched as his dragon's mouth opened releasing a volley of projectiles down the meter markers Zekko had previously drawn.

The bullets soared straight past the 5 and still had plenty of speed after the ten meter marker, his eyes lit up as they made it past his previous record of 15 meters and his arms flew into the air in celebration as the pellets passed the 20 meter marker and flew into the tree behind it shattering it into pieces. When the bark gave way to the bullets the tree collapsed on itself and began to fall towards Komon, whose speed and reflexes allowed him to easily dodge the hulking wooden object before it could deal him any damage. Amazed at what he had just done he looked around to find Zekko as if to confirm that he had actually done it and not just imagined it.

Zekkos expression had a bit of pride and envy on it when the two made contact but it was quickly covered up with joy as the kid ran to his newfound friend and gave him a high five “That was great Komon, it took me weeks to learn this jutsu and you did it in a couple of hours” Komon smiled and thanked the kid for his help “Couldn’t have done it without you, you should look into being an academy teacher once you make chuunin, You got a gift when it comes to instructions.” Komon said.

Zekko then kind of gave a nervous look, “So… Does this mean our deal is done, you don't tell anyone about how I… Uh… Tried to kill you and all that?” Komon laughed and assured him that he had nothing to worry about, Komon was a lot of things but a snitch wasn’t one of them, but he threw in a joke for good measure. “Besides, you never really had a chance in hell of killing me” he said this in what seemed to be both a serious and joking manner, to let Zekko know that he should think twice before trying something like this again in the future.

With that the two gennin parted ways and komon began to walk the long poorly lit road back to the hidden cloud village, Komon took his time strolling down the streets of the vacant village, there was rarely anybody on the street at night after all. And after several minutes of walking his apartment began to peer over the horizon, he made his way to his front door and up his stairs to his bedroom, where his mattress and blanket awaited him. Stripping down he crawled into bed and began to drift to sleep proud and content with what he had done with his day.

--EXIT--
WC: 3037
Requesting: 15 stat points and Earth Dragon Bullet
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique Empty Re: Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:00 pm
Bump
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique Empty Re: Komon and the Earth Dragon Bullet Technique

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:07 pm
Bump
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:16 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:23 am

Since the app has gone through a rereview, you can have your 3k refunded. Please either claim something here or make a note on your stat page. <3
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:31 am
Can I get Earth Release Clone Technique Link and 15 stat points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:04 am

Oh dear. Looks like that app also needs to be redone. B ranks cant have 50 power. <3
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 am
lol alright I'll look at something else xD
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:14 am
Earth Wall And 15 Stats work?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:23 am

Looks good, approved. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum