Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

Unexpected Intrusion Empty Unexpected Intrusion

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:35 am
Chisana raced about the rooftops at the crack of dawn, her favorite part of the day. It was imperitive to her sense of schedule to be to the training grounds before the sun touched the grass blades, however today she was running a bit late due to running a bit out of her way. From her tiny shack in the poor section to Kaen's decent home living, she hadn't estimated the proper timing. As well she may have spent some time cleaning up snake guts from boiling it too long. 

So here she was, rapping on the window up side down from the roof, she wasn't sure where in the house he would be. It would never occur to her other people live their lives. But she would gain his attention whether he wanted to or not. He was lucky she was knocking and not just barging in. Social standards and what not....Bleh. 

"Kaen, I have plans. Let's go." She would state as soon as she could see him. If he hesitated it would be likely she would frown, flip about the edge and sit on his sill as normally people aren't awake. "If you need a minute, fine, but I'm counting. If not, let's go!" True to her word she'd count down out loud, if he didn't come immidietly. And then take off back to the roofs for the quickest route to the training grounds. 

Once there she would tell him finally of her plans. "We're learning a new element today. Water." She'd reach about herself searching and searching her pockets, "here...somewhere..." twirling a bit until finally, pop! Out came her notebook. She flipped through the well weathered thing to the page she'd dog eared and marked aggressively in charcoal. In it would be all the information she could find on learning new elements. She'd show him but it wouldn't be likely any of her gibberish short hand would make sense. But she wouldn't realize this at all. "So, questions?"
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Unexpected Intrusion Empty Re: Unexpected Intrusion

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:48 am
Kaen lay there doing push-ups on the gray carpeted floor of his bedroom. He turned to one hand, while holding a book of Chakra Theory, and then switched to the other hand, ditto with the book on Chakra Theory. Chakra was becoming even more interesting to Kaen, he loved everything about the pure energy that chakra would bring!

Knocking on the window alerted him as he turned to see Chisana standing on his roof knocking on - surprisingly - the right window. Kaen's eyes widened as he threw on a solid black t-shirt with the symbol for ice on the back of it. Custom tailored! Kaen pulled on black ANBU styled pants with the ninja tape the same color as the symbol on his back.

"Coming Chisana!" Kaen had said by the first rap of the window. He opened the window jumping onto the roof next to his friend known as Chisa. 

"Hey there Chisana-chan, you look good today," He said as he once again admired her fashion sense, "I'm ready to go!" The two would reach the Training Grounds as she'd reach into her coat pocket, and he wondered once again how she stuffed everything in there.

New element? Water? Which would ultimately lead to ice! Jump up and down on the balls of your feet- stay calm. Keep a cool demeanor as she explains this to you Kaen thought to himself.

"Questions. Okay, how do you store all your stuff in your beautiful colored jackets," Kaen chuckled a bit. "Okay seriously, I have no questions. Except for your hair. What do you do to your hair to make it look that good every morning, especially at this time?" Kaen would question again with a smile that he'd consider to be charming.

Teasing was fun...

WC: 302

TWC: 302
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 am
She'd expected actual questions but these. She hesitated. Looking between him and the book, then her sweater and then to touch her hair. "I have sewn pockets, she reached and opened a flap showing him the many colorfully patched pockets of all sorts and shapes stuffed with items of many shapes, a few over flowing with leaves and vials of blood and eyeballs of various snakes peeking from the overflowing edges. "I don't understand what you mean with my hair." She touched it and pulled her hand down the loose braid. In fact the edges were sticky with a purple substance she couldn't remember. "My body shouldn't be of any interest, Kaen. We have more important matters at hand. I can't think of any reason my hair or clothing would be of any help to mastering another element. So let's get started..." 

She peeked at her pages and noted all the steps, tapping her chin as she paced a couple yards. "Aw, yes, this way to the water's edge." She came to the water and plopped down upon her rump, her legs apart but her knees bent together nothing would be revealed beneath her teal dress. She only scooted about a bit to move her blue sweater out from under her as she had sat on something lumpy in a back pocket. She peeked between pages and scribbles, pages and scribbles, trying to find exactly what she was looking for. "Wait, there has to be a step one, you see the step one don't you?" She asked, shoving the notebook towards his face. However she wouldn't give him a second to respond. For it clicked in her big brain quicker than lightning. "Oh it's the paper!" And then the thought was misplaced. 

The entire night before she had been up messing with snakes and bobbles and trying to understand how those of medical background had found the connections they had between blood and body. So now she wasn't exhausted exactly, but she certainly had a bit of her train of thought out of coal. "The paper..The paper... Oh I know it had something to do with paper...." She tapped her forehead. There was still that bulky object against her rump pocking her. She fidgeted until finally the train found it's coal bank. She caught it, looking at his face she caught it in the glint of his eye. What made bodies bodies in their existence? "Chakra paper, I'm so stupid running a blank. And that's what it is bugging me too. I stuck them in a tin." She reached behind her to slip her hand under her sweater to wear she had stuffed the tin for 'safe keeping'. So much for safe keeping as she sat on it. Out it came and she presented it by popping the lid and handing him the specialty paper. 

It was tan in shade, and ordinary at first glance. But in the knowing eyes of shinobi it would be recognizable by it's trace of origin. "Chakra paper, from the specialty tree infused with chakra as it grew. We need this stack I got from the library. They are to be used to check our affinities and as we strive to build our new stretch of element. It's imperative we use them only as needed for I only have about eight of them. Four each if we're careful. I would hope it won't take as much as to use them all up, I have experiments in mind and I don't think that library lady enjoys my questions as much as I enjoy questioning.." In fact that would be an understatement. She spent half her time training, a third of it at home to rest and the other third, well, pestering the library staff for information galore.

She handed him one to start, leaving the tin just aside. "So it's simple really, you should know this but I'll tell you anyway. You simply tune your chakra to it, give it a bit, and depending on the way it responds will tell us of the current affinity. A second one," she picked another one up and shoved it into his other hand.   "Will be to see if we can add water. But if you have fire, it'll burn to ash, wind will split in two, lightning will wrinkle and earth is interesting because it'll literally turn to earth or dirt really and crumble. But what we're looking for is water, in which it'll become wet." She peeked back at that notebook of hers, "Or rather, damp sometimes. But that's the goal, yes." 

She took a paper between her fingers and focused that burning energy within, awakening her chakra lines and focusing upon the paper in hand. There wasn't a particular technique, nor jutsu she needed, just chakra, a bit to test. Like a bolt had struck her hand, the paper wrinkled furiously. None surprised, her petal lips puckered, half heartedly she had hoped it would just be an immediate water response. But that didn't seem to be the case today. 

"Lightning affinity. Now you, kaen." She sighed, tossing the paper to the lake beside her. It sat upon the water, floating listfully like a lotus, she watched it for a moment. Pondering her next steps. Curious how long this was going to take. But no matter what she was going to accomplish this. Even if this meant the next week out here training. On that thought, she pulled out another tin and set it open. Rice cakes, sweet but with a sticky salty syrup to the recipe that created a tangy transfusion of taste. She set it next to the paper between them, picked one up with two fingers and nibbled awaiting to see what kaen would experience. As well through her patience she pulled her notebook close and opened to another page. Adding notes to create evidence of her training's.

day one. I produced lightning affinity for my nature transformation experiment. Kaen produced... She looked up at him with bright blue eyes to see what he would produce, holding her little chip of charcoal at the ready and her rice cake in the other.

Word count: 1028
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:28 am
When she said 'my body shouldn't be any interest to you' Kaen couldn't help but let the blood rush to his face, his cheeks burned as he looked away from her to the ground. 

"Why'd you have to put it like that?" Kaen muttered to himself his light blush was growing even bigger. Kaen noticed once again that he couldn't get under her cold demeanor like always. It rarely shows, but sometimes she will have those rare moments of where she will have actual vibrant emotions that always made Kaen smile.

Kaen followed her to the water's edge on the Training Grounds. It was a beautiful day in Kumogakure with the orangish-yellow sun shining bright, and the blue water as clear as glass. It would slightly ripple causing him a smile as he felt more in tune with the water then he had before. When Kaen would reach the water he'd bend down feeling it with a smile on his, the cold sending a shiver up his back of which he enjoyed. He would've gone for a swim - as it was such a beautiful day - but he had work today with Chisana. No matter how many times the beautiful water would call out to him...

When she sat down Kaen took off his black shoes and white socks leaving him in his black ANBU styled pants that he wore all the time and his black t-shirt with the symbol for ice (or Hyoton) once again, he seemed to become more in tune with his clan as he practiced more with chakra and learned anything he could from books. He had even heard that there was another Yuki in town but he wouldn't believe it until he saw him/her. Kaen put his feet in the water as he listened to her. Yes, Kaen loved the warmth of the sun, but he loved the cold of winter even more. If it could just come faster...

Kaen was about to answer her and as he answered her mouth she had already pulled back the book with utter fascination. Kaen adopted a deadpan look on his face as she talked to herself. After a few minutes passed Kaen would respond to the girl.

"Yeah, chakra paper," Kaen said with a smile. As she started talking more Kaen noticed that her jacket seemed to be pretty big for her and that she had kept most of his stuff in there. When he realized that he looked at her with confusion. "Where do you live Chisana? It seems like you carry a lot of stuff with you and I'd be glad to get you a handbag, backpack, or purse. You'd just have to tell me the color if you'd like."

Kaen got up and ran to his backpack, and taking out the beautiful sealing scroll that had become really useful to him over the time he had it. He pulled out a pencil and ran back over to her with it in his hands. "You also don't have to use that coal for everything. Take the pencil it's way easier to hold and write with, and doesn't get your hands all dirty."

Kaen would look over her to see any sign of disgust, happiness, or confusion? He decided to take note of how she felt about being his friend cause he had no honest idea. He couldn't really tell a lot about this girl, but he could tell that she was a mystery. Would the better word be a ticking time bomb? Something just seemed off with her like she could turn on him at any second. Not saying that she would, but that she just could.

"Sorry for distracting you, now back to the topic at hand." Kaen would say if she took the pencil or not. Kaen chuckled a bit at the library lady annoyed at Chisana for asking too many questions. Kaen found it colorful that the girl had done it, and quite cute actually. Like as if a rabbit was trying to contact a human through movements and when the human didn't listen to it, it'd pounce on him. It wouldn't hurt but it could quite annoying... or cute as Kaen had said.

Kaen listened to her tell him about Chakra Paper, which of course he knew about as he loved to study on Chakra Theory, but he wouldn't take this away from her. As he grabbed his chakra paper as soon as he channeled just a sole of his chakra into it, it instantly cut in half faster than Kaen could see. It seemed as if Kaen had a really powerful affinity for Wind, and considering the fact that he also had a specialty for ninjutsu.

"Wind, which I already knew that. I just didn't know how strong it was, but with all the tree walking and meditating it shouldn't be coming as a surprise to me," Kaen once again earned a thinking position as he laid his finger on his chin and tilted his head slightly so his glare would lead to the beautiful blue sky with fluffy white marshmallow cloud, or how his dad had called them, "I usually do those two activities on my free time, but you know what Chisana. I'd like to hang out with you more, it's quite fun actually having friends than sitting up in my room all day."

Kaen looked over to see hers crumble. It seemed as if she had a strong affinity for lighting as well, it was quite interesting to see how the chakra in the paper would always react to their chakra, "What were your other plans that you had with our chakra or the chakra papers?" Kaen asked.

Kaen eyes instantly flickered to the tin can as she pulled out another rice cake. 

Those were great rice cakes... it seems like Chisana is quite the cook! I'd love to have another one of those...

Kaen thought as he was almost drooling. Kaen realized maybe he had a problem, he never thought of any food like this before, but he had heard that some ninja develop food addictions that help them cope, or some just plain love it. Kaen thought to himself as he snapped out his daze.

Is he becoming more like his dad? An idiot!? That thought panicked him.

Water Element (1,079/4,000)

WC: 1079

TWC: 1381
Chisana Kiseki <3
Chisana Kiseki <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 am
She looked at him oddly. "Didn't we exchange addresses?" She tapped her lip with her charcoal, marking it black off to one side. Thinking back, no they hadn't. In fact it was actually that they had parted with only his address in the end. "Ah, just yours. Here." She scribbled hers down, but it was just the general street name. "I don't have a number, it's just a room, you'll see it with the sweaters hung in the sill. Maybe a snake or two. Just the skins really. I'm trying to see what use snake skin could have if used for, well clothing, weaponry, the likes. But yes, you'll see it. As for stuff, all of it is useful. I'll show you later if you'd like. But there's a reason I don't carry a bag, it'd get all jumbled up and stuff. I don't know why you carry a backpack, they get so disorganized." Not that she was one to talk, she may or may not actually know what was in all the pockets of every sweater. 

And then he handed her a pencil as she was scribbling about. "Oh! I go through thirty a week really." she took it and slipped the charcoal stick, the length of her longest finger, behind her ear. A short streak crossed just above her ear. But looks were never her notice. The pencil was indeed easier, "Now I can use the coal for drawing and the pencil for writing. Or. Other things.." Her mind went a whirl. "Did you know the led in pencils has a hundred uses? It's quite remarkable." She twirled it in her fingers expertly before slipping that behind her other ear. Charcoal fingers adding a matching smudge to the other ear. "I'll have to tell you later, it's quite the list." Her mood felt different, lighter, she was still mostly focused on the matter at hand. But the light chatter helped her feel, more? It was strange though, most people just turned and left or argued or yelled or begged for her to shut up and leave em be. And he just let her ramble. Villagers were so odd.  

And then he said it. Disgust, that was her face, scrunched up and dull. "Don't apologize. Honestly, the theory of manners is inherently a waste altogether."

He seemed to stare at the box of rice cakes and then sheepishly shy away from them. Her eyes rolled, her petal lips pursed, and she scooted the tin towards him with a look that was more impatient than any disapproving adult's could muster. "I could eat them by myself, but you look like that of a starving, home less village child with a scrunched up face like that." She turned back to the matter at hand, her face relaxing to that of her usual calm demeanor. She sat back pondering their next move. Resting her weight on one arm, she stretched out her feet. Today she had tied a bit of her many trinkets to her ankle, beads of many metallic shades, bits of stone and wood she'd widdled, bound by tightly wound grass and twine, she toyed with this with one toe of a foot, while the other with the anklet touched the water. circlets of little waves moved about the patch of water, gently coaxing stress from her frustration. 

Well it wasn't that she was frustrated directly, just distinctly irritated she wasn't as organized as normal. In fact she wasn't quite able to get direct text as to how to attain a second nature affinity for their chakra. It took several large, dusty text books, a few scrolls and a number of scowls and arguments to find the scrap of information she had. And as for her growing reputation among the villagers, no one seemed avid to help her. Perhaps these manners things were going to need to come underway, much to her distaste. 

"Well," She munched staring into the abyss of nature around them. "I want to dissect them, i want to run them through a few chemicals, and see what makes them tick and I'm curious how they are capable of maintaining a contractual conciseness. It's one thing to stream chakra into an object, but for said object to be separated, prepared and sliced and diced to this level of thinness and yet still maintain the essence of chakra that responds to our own? It's extraordinary. I want to know how it works. I am not sure if what I have at home is the facilities required to determine successfully this reasoning, or even a theory, but the experiment would be fun nonetheless."

She felt inside of her the fire within, the static it could conduct, the calm it always perspired. this was her first sense of direction, really, the energy that turned her to where she needed to go, who she needed to be, and in fact her entire identity. Chakra in and of itself is without an identical, unique to each person. As of the nature affinity, there was only so many the body could contract however earning a second one could only be the hardest step, a third a little easier. Water had to be here somewhere within. She needed it for future efforts. The main elements were of fire, water, lightning, earth and wind. But they could also intermingle with each other. Either off setting each other, one more powerful than the last, or weaker the vice versa. What she was looking for was the clash in affinity that she could later contract - lightning plus water equals a storm. Earth was supposed to be, as research suggests, more attracted to lightning as in nature they work hand in hand. But if she could muster water first, the road was two thirds done. 

A storm would be brewing and a storm in her control. 

She pulled her legs into herself to sit upon them, then taking her sweater off to set it aside so as it wouldn't distract with its weight. She rolled her shoulders, loosening them, closing her eyes. "Now here comes the tricky part Kaen. I invited you here because of what you have said. You want to attain your bloodline affinity, and I have similar interest. I want to contract a storm in my wake. But to do so we need to look within ourselves, breathe deeply, and awaken the affinity from within. This is going to take deep meditation. You need to get to a field of serenity in your mind, in which you can envision the chakra you possess and the chakra you wish to gain. The mind has always played a strong part in all that we do, and in fact I believe it controls our entire entity, even that of our chakra, so if you will it so hard enough, your chakra should react." She picked up a chakra paper and placed her palms together with it in the center of them. "When you feel you have met this new chakra essence, try imagining you have control of it, wield it in your mind. Later I have a few things in mind to test the length of control physically, but for now it's all about the mental."

She waited to hear anything else he would say, and then breathe deeply, bringing her sense of control deep within herself. Breathing slowly, in, out, in...out....She had a place in her mind for her meditation. It was her very own place, a place of imagining, where in everything was in her control and of her own creation. Bits and pieces of reality formatted the images and created an attainable construct, but for the most part it was a flurry of color, energy and abstract shapes. She found the misty gates. A looming cloud of silver and white mist that always greeted her with the warmth of intellect. Holding a form of her identity as herself, she moved herself through this mist as if floating on air. No gravity existed here. Just her and whatever her brain would construct. The peace was welcoming. 

She found herself among the flurry of color against white and silver mist all about her. Like crackles of color these energetic forms spun and sizzled, zapped and thrilled like electrons chasing their atoms. It is here that she would settle and find her second affinity. In her mind she called upon her inner burning. That static sensation that was erratic but calming. It came from deeper within her, from her center, her core. Guiding it out with the strength of her mind, it was without form, color or existence until she made it so. She colored it, blue, orb like, it spun in place like a racing marble stuck in a place without friction. Chisana led it to sit in front of her. The ease of this entity was familiar, it had always been and always will be a part of her existence. But there was more here, more from within. And this would be the challenging puzzle piece. 

She toyed with the marble, spinning it about and around, the ease of it's control so dainty, so without question. Settling it with a breath very deep, the mist separated more, giving more space as the sparking colors seemed to slow to allow for more patience, more control. Chisana felt within, reaching deeply, reaching around. For a long moment, there was nothing there, she was drawing empty. This blue marble of lightning was all that had emerged and now she felt empty. But that would not be so, for she may have materialized this marble, but she would not draw an empty well. No, she was more than this and always will be. Like an ocean. 

That was it. 

Her thoughts changed from her static realm of mist and color, to that of blue stretching beyond the horizon. It was cool and lapping and rippling. It also bore strength more savage than man if bothered, but also held the essence of life and sustainability. Drink of me and be blessed.. this essence called. Though not in voice, not in thought, but in it's purest connection, that of which did not need words. This expression was in feeling, but interpreted to a language that would be inviting to her. This body of water was not cold, nor hot, it did not seem to bare a temperature here in the realm of her meditation. Yet it beckoned her closer. Drink of me and be blessed..Baptize and be reborn... Baptism wasn't exactly what she had in mind. Religion was an entirely different ball field. However the expression through feeling was clear. She pulled her self image into the waters, touching first her feet, feeling the energy it possessed. She walked, however in this she could not fall in. Instead she walked across. 

This was confusing to Chisana. Again the water begged for her to come within, take what it possessed. But as she bent and kneeled upon it, she felt as if she were peering through glass. she tapped at this invisible barrier. What was this that was stopping her from entering into the waters? She tapped and walked and stepped and stomped, until she blew herself exhausted. Her self image huffed and puffed, storm clouds crowding above, making the space feel thick and frustrated. She had to be let in. 

Be calm and be welcome.... the waters advised. Be calm. That seemed like a wise idea, but when she was calm, the glass would not break. She looked to the mist and angry clouds above. Colors raced about like static and her racing marble of Lightning awaited just a ways from her. She called to it, reached for it. If she could not be calm to free this entity, she would be strong and strike it into her control. 

The ball of lightning entered her like a ghost, entering through her chest, releasing mist out her back. She felt the energy crackle in response to her calm, warm and at the ready. she rose above this glass barrier on wings of lightning that struck and flapped in flashes of brilliant light to bright to admire. They carried her high into her mist of cackling colors. From here she focused upon the waves below. 'you will be mine.' she spoke before casting her wings deep into the glass like the first bolt of lightning in a monstrous storm. The light flashed so bright there was white, nothing but blind white light. Then there was color, translucent color cracking and shattering. However against what gravity would normally allow, this glass shattered and floated upward as she fell down. 

The water rose and caught her, however it's strength was overwhelming. In the physical world, she would be perspiring, breathing heavily. In her mental world, she was drowning. 

The waters pulled her down deep within it, rolling her about it, tossing her to and from. Yet there was no weight, just this unbearable pressure of an airless vacuum. it would have her crushed to death. It railed on her, like a rag doll in a hurricane. She couldn't find her balance, she couldn't find that peace, there wasn't control here, there wasn't anything she could understand or recognize. She was lost within her own mind. Being crushed by her own affinities. 

she would drown here and never return....

Failure is never an option....

This mantra came to her mind, repeating itself after every wailing she received. At first it was muffled, verse less words under water. But as she listened for it, it became stronger, louder, more powerful. Failure is never an option...the words formed on her lips.

"Failure is never an option..." Chisana would mutter in her meditation. 
She repeated it again and again, until she realized something important.

'You are an affinity.' She would speak to these waters. 'And affinity will obey it's beholder.' There was firmness in her voice, she wouldn't allow this wave to take from her what she had worked so hard for. It would not become her, it would not consume her, it would not drown her. She will not fail today. She will not fail ever.

'You will be my will!' she shouted at it, pushing all of herself into the depths, expanding her entire entity into this mass. Her energy expelled such furious prowess the waters receded in all direction. It raced for the depths of her mind. However with such a will power, such a fight, would she let it just slip out of her grasp? 

'I will never fail.' She felt the ability to stretch her entity outwards, and this time she used it to reel the depths back in, but to her command. 'You will be mine to obey.' She wielded them, urged them to dance before her. They swirled beneath her loosing it's own will to fight, her gaining strength was wailing on it. The depths obeyed her will to turn. The depths obeyed her will to calm. And the depths obeyed when she called it to center.
The waters, great and vast as all the oceans of the world, came in upon itself, swirling and whirling, until it had formed a ball as tight and as confined as the marble of lightning. This was a marble without color, and so she gave it one. Purple, for kicks and giggles. 

She called upon her first affinity, the marble of lightning came out from within like a flash, forming it's ball of power, she guided the purple ball of waters deep bringing the two close together. She looked between the two with a sense of pride. The mists above slowly returned to that of a state of calm. From gray and angry to white and silver with zaps of color. 

With a deep breath of satisfaction, she brought the two affinities towards herself. First releasing lightning back within her center. It melted into her and misted from without. And then to water she patted it's marble entity a moment, observing her reward, until she too released this affinity of water into her center. She felt them, separate but co existing calmly. Her smile stretched widely from within her meditation to her physical form. She slowly led her self image out of her center of peace, through the misty gates, and back into the light of the real world about her. 

She came to view the lake. Seeing it's ripples and waves, it was a beautiful sight. And then she noticed between her hands as they came apart, a soggy chakra paper. She held up to view between two fingers, smiling so very happily at it. This was her symbol of accomplishment.

"This is what we call beautiful, right Kaen?" She would ask more in a groggy state of bliss than actually speaking to anyone directly. And she did feel tired and weak. The stormy battle had exhausted her for the morning. And in fact as she looked about herself, it was nearly noon. Had she been trapped in meditation that long? All morning though wasn't a terrible amount of time. But she felt as tired as she would be from a few days of training. Her head pulsed from the battle as if the waters fight had bruised her from the inside out. She pulled her sweater back on and used the sleeves to wipe her brow of her perspiration. She'd look to the boy to see whether he were out of his meditation or not. If not she'd wait, wriggling her toes in the water and eating up another rice cake. And when he had returned, she'd speak. "Let's go to the village, Kaen. Let's take a break."

She stood to gather the tins and note book, pulling the pencil and charcoal from her ears, and packed it all back into her many pockets. She'd leave towards the village, bouncy as if walking on air, her long hair coming out of its braid as she walked, swaying in the light breeze like waves of the ocean. 

(Leave)

Final Word Count: 4370
Stat request: 21
Requesting water Element.
Kaen Yuki <3
Kaen Yuki <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 am
Kaen slightly raised his eyebrow, "No, I only gave you my-" She finished his thought before writing down something on a slip of paper, which he and it was just a street not really an address. Kaen tilted his head slightly when she rejected the purse/bag he hadn't felt quite down about it really. He didn't expect her to jump for joy at the thought of getting something, especially if it was girly. Female ninja shouldn't be all about fashion as they should focus more on their career. A kunoichi shouldn't be a kunoichi if they weren't going to be focused on become one. If they didn't want too they should just get a job as a tailor, or something of the like.

Kaen held in a laugh as black streak went across her face as she didn't really care about her looks. If she didn't care about her looks and looked that great then Kaen was scared of her potential to become... the most beautiful woman in existence! Nah, Kaen was just joking, still, she was really beautiful and if she didn't really care as much as another kunoichi. Interesting facts... interesting facts... more interesting facts... she was losing him. He noticed that she wasn't as bland as before, it was actually kind of nice seeing the real Chisana. Wait, was the bland Chisana the real Chisana? Kaen had thought he was making a big change in Chisana's personality, but he couldn't be sure if that was the case or not. He considered her as a friend, more like a best friend! Most things that they did together were training, but it was still fun. Kaen had wondered if Chisana thought the same, but again he wouldn't know.

"No, manners are what make the world go round' or at least I believe so, it's just being polite and nice to a person, what's wrong with that?" Kaen would ask with a slight chuckle. His disposition changing from thought to happiness, "Please, thank you, and you're welcome are just nice to say to people. I think the theory is pretty proven."

Kaen grinned as she handed him the silver tin of beautiful rice cakes. Of course, she would be disapproving but Kaen didn't care as he grabbed the tin and ate three in one bite. They were so delicious, it made his taste buds explode in flavor! It was a perfect blend of texture, sweetness, and you could just taste the 'home-made' feeling. It was the food for gods and goddesses, it made him want to jump in joy and demand her to make more just for him, and only for him! He felt as if he was going crazy with power as his taste buds thought they'd never enjoy anything else again but this- Kaen coughed slightly holding up his hand to his mouth. A light-tinted blush appeared on his face before he looked away from Chisana. Kaen adjusted the metal bands on his arms, he had stopped wearing them but ever since he started working on Chakra Infusion he'd keep purifying the metal. Meaning he kept a steady chakra flow, but today he didn't need to. Taking them off, he started listening to Chisana again. it seemed as if she was really into this, almost as into it as much as he loved chakra. The key word was almost. 

Kaen felt her determination flare. Chisana wanted to find out something, so eventually, she'd find it out. Kaen decided to stop focusing on her and start focusing on himself. He grabbed the chakra paper before sitting down on the grass that still had dew on it. There wasn't enough dew on the grass to get Kaen's butt wet so he didn't mind. He'd smile as he closed his eyes feeling his mind clear. Meditation was no stranger to him, after all, meditation was what had made him so familiar with his chakra signature and being sensitive to chakra in all. After he closed his eyes it felt like a few seconds before he opened them and saw everything he hoped for.

It was light-blue, white, like the sky, all the colors that could've spelled cold. It was freezing to the point it was warm, and his skin started to peel off, the feeling of hypothermia would be welcoming to him. The feeling of snow piling on top of him, suffocating him as if the snow was a pillow made out of ice, and he loved it. The colors would burst out, leaving a dull gray calling him to sleep in the color as if it was a queen sized bed with the comfiest blankets and pillows.

To enjoy the cold, and bring ice out of his fingertips, and throughout his pores as if nothing really mattered as he froze to death, ice encasing him in a perfect seal of perfection. He'd love to just go swimming in snow as if it was water, go swimming in ice as if it was water. To dip into an ocean that had been frozen over, and as the light-blue ice cracked, smile as you fall into the depths. Water and Wind. Sution and Futon. Ice is Hyoton. Then the heat would melt everything, there would just be water and Kaen would be drowning. His worst fears would come alive when he met a lava user, the day he'd wish he was never born. Fire and Earth. Katon and Doton. Lava is Yoton.

Then he felt at home once again as all the ice froze and he could breathe again. It made him feel so relaxed... even though he was under the water and it was frozen solid. He could breathe in the water, the wind, the... ice. Kaen laughed as he swam through the ice as if it is water, the breaking of all his bones didn't mind to him as he laughed like a little child on the playgrounds. He smelled the ice, breathed the ice, heard the ice, tasted the ice, and overall he loved the ice as if it was his own kin. His own blood. Which it kind of was. He would bring his chakra out of him feeding his very existence to be in ice as his chakra was cold and light-blue as ice. All of a sudden he'd blink and then he'd be on top of a mountain with the wind raging. He'd smile as he enjoyed the cold winds and started to climb. He didn't know where he was going to climb, but he just decided to follow the white-pathed road. His ear burnt and his eyes had snow stuck on to them, his head would be banging from the snow. 

He wouldn't even care. This was his home, he could live here and freeze to death if he wanted. Without anyone to bother him, not his father, Chisana, or even his deceased mother. He laughed lightly at the thought. His mother had been troubling him so much lately his subconscious wanted him to let go, it wanted him to hate his mother for making him feel this way when he knew it wasn't her fault. He laughed louder, and harder as tears wiped down his face and they froze at the instant. He started to laugh like a madman as he turned to the side of the mountain and jumped. Now he was laughing so much his vocal cords started to hurt. Once again he cried, this time blood, but it just froze over. Now Kaen was laughing so hard as he reached the bottom, his senses yelling at him to be scared to fear death. Now he was throwing up blood as his vocal cords literally snapped, and his throat swelled up. He hit the bottom and exploded into red, blue, and white and then mixed into a flower.

A flower that stood on the sill of a beautiful house. The flower would smell, and look like the sunshine had focused on it throughout its whole lifetime. As if this flower was the only important thing in the universe. Then the snow would come, and wash over the flower. It stayed strong though as the winter was coming. It wasn't hard as it stayed alive, it was quite a challenge that the flower enjoyed. When the snow had melted all away the flower would've laughed if it could as it provided nutrients to its soil.

The flower was never trampled on, never picked, and just growing until it had eventually become a beautiful sunflower. Bees would greet it with a smile as they gave and taken energy from each other with a sturdy goodbye. The flower would sway when the wind blew hard but it would never be blown away, it stayed its grounds. Then one day Kaen had found that flower. Just from the looks of it, it had disgusted him. All the other flowers were alive so why wasn't this one? Why was this pathetic fucking flower dead! WHY WAS IT DEAD WHEN ALL THE OTHERS WERE ALIVE!? Kaen would grab the other flower ripping it to shreds before stomping them into the ground, and they would've smiled, they would've just kept on smiling.

They would've smiled because they had lived a good life, they gave off its nutrients to others that needed it, and gave Kaen a reason to become a ninja. A reason to kill, a reason for revenge. The flower that died had symbolized his mother, and the other flowers... well they symbolized anyone that stood in his way. His way to become the greatest ninja alive.

Kaen opened his eyes and Chisana was gone. The wind didn't blow, the leaves didn't rustle, the birds didn't chirp, and the crickets were silent for once in their life when everything else was silent. Kaen slowly stood up and opened his hands to see no chakra paper... something was wrong. Kaen looked backward before his eyes widened, and his chest constricted in shock. A huge volcano with glowing red magma flowing down from the and black as coal mountain would be smiling as it stared down at Kaen. The boy instantly turned to run as the magma shot up in the air and landed where he would've been standing if he hadn't jumped and rolled to the side.

"God damn it, GOD DAMN IT!" Kaen would scream as lava flowed down the mountain, he felt the searing hot coals from it even though it was so far away. He cried out in pain as his shoe met a small puddle of lava and instantly burned through burning his sock before he pulled up. Kaen would just spray water on it before he continued running. The lava had come in closer and Kaen wanted to cry out in pain as the lava's heat was searing his back, and singe his hair. He was now clothless and bald as he ran, and he tried best not to trip. Alas, he fell hitting his hair signed off. He had just noticed that he had used water and commanded the ocean to cover him. It wouldn't move, it was being stubborn, it wanted to see him die. 

"Come on please," Kaen would beg as lava had taken both of his feet and the bones with them. He didn't cry out in pain as he had to be strong. The oceans laughed at him before his eyes furrowed, and his legs were gone. "This is not a democracy this is a fucking dictatorship. You'll do what I say before I make this lava come right after you before I make it come after you-"

Kaen didn't finish that sentence as all of the water in the world washed over him. He instantly started swimming, not wanting to die so fast. The ocean pulled him back farther as he couldn't finish swimming upwards. If he tried he'd get yanked back even harder. The lava was gone, but now he had a new monster to beat.

"..." Kaen didn't say anything as he brought his hand out. A gale of wind appeared blasting everything away from it, he glared at the water as it parted but then formed back together. What was all the water in the world, had formed around his head like a sphere. Kaen muffled out in pain as every kind of water which was salty, polluted, and fresh had come all together in a swirl of utter disgusting and forced itself down his throat.

"Mmm...MMMM..." Kaen tried to breathe but it forced more water into it. Kaen held his hand to his face as it turned red... his eyes started to get dreary as he couldn't see anymore. Everything turned blurry as he couldn't breathe anymore. Everything turned dark as he couldn't... live anymore. Then his eyes had shot open with the utmost determination and with the flick of his hand all the water exploded into millions of particles.

Kaen fell to the ground spitting up all the water he had swallowed, and he came back to the world of the living. He stood up as if nothing even happened to him - except for the gasping of breath - and looked at the sky. It was beautiful, all the water sparkled in the sun as it rained down. Kaen smiled as he 'tamed' the beast. All of a sudden Kaen put his hand up and shot out his wind element causing the water to silver over and gleam. All the water turned to ice in an instant before it turned to water and kept turning back to water and ice. Kaen grunted as he let it be and fell down toe ground as water sprinkled all over his pale skin.

He was scared to close his eyes as he'd have to go through another one of those, but alas he was tired so he closed his eyes and fell asleep. He woke up beside someone. His body was very small, he was a midget compared to his 5'7 height. He looked up to see a beautiful woman with a beautiful sharp looking face. Her eyes were almost as sharp as - Kaen could tell - her wit. She had a beautiful hour-glass figure and decent sizes in the right places. Kaen looked to himself again as he realized he looked as if he was five again.

"Hello, my little Kaen~," She said in a baby voice that made him happy, why had this stranger made him happy? She suddenly picked Kaen up and started to blow a raspberry into his stomach. Kaen couldn't help but burst out giggling as his mother had always made him laugh... wait, his mother... always made him laugh? "My little Insane-Kaen, you get that from your father don't you?" She joked not knowing that would be true when she was... dead.

"Watch this baby Kaenie," She said as she pulled out a jug of liquid. It looked like water so it was safe to assume. His mother put her hand in, and then out bringing a thin trail of water within her fingertips. "Aw, you like this don't you?

Kaen couldn't help but laugh and hop on his butt in joy. He clapped as if he was a seal making his mother laugh and kiss him on the cheek, she messed with his spiky hair causing it to be messier than it usually was. Kaen noted that this was nicer than it had ever been, that his mother was here when she had never been here, and that he would never leave this imagination world.

Life worked like it had before, he got into the academy but this time already learning Wind, Water, and Ice elements. This time he had graduated as the top student of the year with the top kunoichi which was Chisana. The two had become best friends again and decided to do everything together. Missions, train, talk and eat together. Kaen couldn't help but love her with all of his heart that he managed to ask her on a date which she agreed to. Kaen was the happiest boy alive as they went to eat dinner at a five-star restaurant that Kaen decided to pay for himself. The two would talk about each other, and learn things that they hadn't known before in real life. Kaen slightly shook his head, this was real life now.

Kaen smiled as he held her hand and slowly caressed it with his thumb causing her to blush. She had acted differently from Chisana, but then again he wouldn't know how she'd act in romantic situations. Kaen laughed slightly as they started to walk home together. When he had reached her house he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking away and giving her a good night. Chisana soon turned into not-Chisana as she was totally different. Kaen decided to marry her when they became Chunin, and then when they hit Jounin they had  two kids. They both had Ice Release and Storm release which made Chisana and Kaen really happy. 

Kaen would visit his mother and dad every other day as he liked to know what it would be like with his mother. He had eventually got a little sister who teamed up with their father and daughter, and they both trained them as their Jounin. Life was good until the fire nation attacked... ahem... Kaen had decided to retire as he was fifty now with Chisana the same age as he was. They both had held hands together as they looked back on their life.

Kaen smiled as he loved this life more than he could ever love his old life, and he would never leave. Never ever. Kaen smiled as their kids had given them grandchildren and his little sister had married another fine man that were stronger than both of them. The new generation would be in good hands. His son had become Raikage after Mort had died, but that wasn't before Kaen and Chisana had died.

Kaen woke up again this time without a father. He was a small kid in an orphanage with this blond fellow who was actually quite nice to him. These other kids though had been very mean to him and Kaen had never found out why. In this life, the water was more accomplishing with him, and he trained it more than ever. He found out the boys name that turned out to be Naruto and he decided to become best friends with the boy. They lived a good life, and when Naruto got kicked out of the orphanage he decided to go with him as well. Then when they went to the academy there were no Chisana just weird people he didn't know. Kaen shrugged as Hinata Hyuuga caught his eye. The beautiful eyes of hers, flawless skin, and utterly gorgeous smile, had caught his eyes. Kaen blushed looking away. It seemed that if Hinata had liked Naruto, though.

All of a sudden he had died. He didn't know how but he saw an ANBU show up out of nowhere when he saw Mizuki and Naruto fight and just sliced his head off. Kaen instantly opened his eyes wondering where he was now. He looked up to see Chisana who had finished and was looking at him. He supported a huge blush as he looked at Chisana who looked slightly more defined and beautiful than she had a few moments ago. Kaen looked up to see that the sun had fallen quite a bit. Kaen groaned as he got up, his butt hurt from sitting for so long.

His best friend looked over to the waves. He raised his eyebrow slightly at her question before he looked her way as well. The sun had fallen to a perfect point where it would be seen over the horizon of the water. The water rippled slightly and birds chirped, the crickets were noisy, and it seemed as if everything was back to normal. Except for his beating heart as everything he had just gone through, his whole life had just been a... figment of his imagination. Was... did... did he really like Chisana like that? He didn't know... he honestly didn't know. He wouldn't even know if she knew what love was.

Kaen looked in his hands to see the damp chakra paper. Then on the chakra paper was small forms of ice all sprinkled around there. Kaen touched it and it instantly melted as it had come into contact with his chakra... he had a long way to go before he could even master ice. Kaen guessed it was time to find the Yuki that was theorized to be in this town.

"Yeah, it's beautiful Chisana," He said as his hand twitched wanting to reach over and grab hers so they could enjoy the moment together. Kaen didn't though, he didn't want to ruin his only friend, "It really is."

Kaen felt utterly tired. His mother, death, love, and everything else had hurt his head and gave him a million migraines mixed into one super migraine. He put his hand on his head and channeled chakra into it, relieving himself on the headache that he was experiencing. Kaen sighed lightly as he stood up and stretched. it was really tiring to work on an element, especially when you had one so present and strong within you.

Kaen looked at her as he had spoken. Like go... go into the village together... alone!? Kaen blushed profusely nodding. Ah, he needed to stop being so nervous. Kaen gathered his stuff before he walked with her leaving the training grounds.

As he left the training grounds he couldn't help but reflect on his subconscious. Dying, mother, dying, Ch-Chisana, and Naruto? Whatever that was Kaen knew he had to come to terms with everything going on in his life. At least he had gotten a nice element from it... mental trauma for the win? Ice, Water, Fire, Earth, and everything in between. Kaen chuckled slightly. 

Life, death, love, and everything in between.

WC: 3768

TWC: 5149

Requests - Water Element

Stat Points: 25
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure