Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]

Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:09 pm
“Well Genevieve, despite the unusual way in which you got your chakra into my body the Genjutsu itself is working quite well, right now I can see exactly ten clones, all of which are walking towards me slowly” Kenshin would say, before he swung his right hand out, as if to attack something while Geni stepped back and watched; her summon watching tensely; ready to move just in case. “Your execution of the technique itself was flawless, congratulations, but the way in which you initiated the technique was definitely not, I would highly suggest you go to the library and read up further on Genjutsu and how it is performed.” Kenshin would say, even as he formed the Tiger hand seal -- She wasn’t completely sure why he was doing that, but perhaps he could explain it in detail later. He collected himself and she smiled while he continued the lesson; “Now, the next technique I will be teaching you is known as the Mark Seal, this technique is rather interesting because while it has no true offensive or defensive capabilities I still consider it to be one of the most useful techniques within my arsenal. This technique had no hand seals and can be placed on someone with even the slightest of touches, once applied the seal is visible to the naked eye for a few seconds as a tiny black dot on their skin, but once those seconds have passed the seal will become completely invisible to the naked eye and is only able to be spotted via some form of chakra vision if they look close enough. Kenshin explained once more with his intricate detailing to Geni so that she understood it well enough to replicate what he was willing to teach.

“To make things even better even should someone with chakra vision see the mark they will have no idea what it actually is unless they specialize specifically in Fuinjutsu, and even should they do that it is unlikely they will be able to recognize the seal unless they themselves are able to perform it due to just how small it is. One reason I am teaching you specifically this technique is because of that.” Kenshin said, as he pointed directly at the Nameless One who huffed a bit behind him-  “The Mark Seal is able to be combined with the Summoning Technique- and allows you to summon the very people whom you have marked” Kenshin would say simply. Geni realized that a technique like that would be extremely helpful in a fight, or in a situation where you were lost from your companions. “Now, if you consent I would like to place a Mark Seal on you.” Kenshin would then say with a small smile on his face. Geni’s cheeks and the back of her neck began to feel a bit hot, “The reason for this is both to demonstrate just how the techniques works to you and so that I have a way to monitor whether you are alive or dead, as the seal itself will fade when you die.” Kenshin would then say, and Geni’s mind went- well- blank. The blankness only lasted a fraction of a second before her mind began to jump to assumptions and conclusions about her fondness of him being less ‘one-sided’ and more ‘mutual’... but these thoughts were wrangled down to nothing of what she was assuming. Jumping to conclusions was not something a shinobi should do. Even as her face felt hot, she nodded, “Please, um… go ahead, Kenshin.” She voiced and the Nameless One grunted in the background, looking upon the scene unfavorably before clicking his tongue, but said very little else on the matter. She watched, shyly reserved and meek as Kenshin extended his right arm towards her, and then he extended a single finger towards the back of her hand, which she lifted up to bridge the connection.

His tap came lightly; and his marking sprung darkly, like ink upon her fair skin. Until it bled into her flesh and everything she was like a stain and faded from view.

It felt strangely intimate and taboo.. And yet coldly indifferent.. As if it was quietly vacant of what she had possibly expected it to be full of… but Geni smiled warmly. She took his hand  in hers and brushed her thumb over the back of his hand- a small back mark appearing for a few moments, turning into a small spiral before fading out of existence. She looked up at him and smiled a bit, “Am I still learning well?”

[WC: 765 ]
[Claiming: Mark Seal ( 250 / 250 ) ]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]

Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:23 pm
The silver haired youth would feel his breath catch in the back of his throat when he saw the warm smile that Genevieve sent his way, he knew not why she had sent such a smile his way but he did know that it had a strange feeling of warmth to well up from deep within his body, and the situation would only get worse for the young genin when the Hozuki took his hand in her own. Human contact had always been a foreign concept to the emotionally stunted rag-doll and his body’s natural reaction to the touch would only serve to prove it, the instant that he felt the soft hand of Genevieve entwined with his own his entire body would have instantly frozen in place, his face would have quickly become a dark shade of red and his eyes would be opened wide in shock, confusion and a very small amount of fear. Despite everything that he had been through in the past there was nothing that could prepare him for the sheer amount of confusion that he felt at Genevieve’s touch. Never before had he allowed someone to hold his hand like the former priestess in training was now and despite him not outright allowing her to take his hand the way she had he found himself not minding all that much, in fact he actually found himself...enjoying the contact, something that was more than a little strange for him as he generally detested being touched.

“Am I still learning well?” the scar faced genin would hear Genevieve ask as she looked up at him, her words shaking the strange feeling away long enough for him to pull his hand free from hers in order to examine the miniscule mark before it could turn invisible, or at least that is the reason he was giving himself. “Y-Yes...you did well” he would say, giving a small stutter before clearing his throat, trying to suppress the feelings of confusion and embarrassment that were running rampant within his head, something that was much easier said than done for Kenshin who had never been particularly skilled at reigning in his emotions when they got out of control. He would close his eyes and take a deep breath in through his nose before exhaling from his mouth, after which he would open his eyes once more “Okay, onto the next lesson” Kenshin would then say in an even tone, his face slowly turning back to its regular snow white shade and the beats of both of his heart's starting to slow down into a normal rhythm once more. “I shall now teach you a very useful skill for stealth, I will teach you how to suppress your chakra completely, and in doing so give you the ability to fool most forms of chakra sensory” Kenshin would say with a small smirk as he completely suppressed his own chakra to demonstrate the ability to Genevieve.

“No matter how hard you try you will be unable to detect even the slightest hint of my chakra now that I have it suppressed. Just as I or anyone else would be unable to sense yours if you were to perform the same feat, something that makes this skill invaluable for stealth. In order to perform this technique you must, as the name implies, suppress your chakra signature, a feat that is actually much easier to accomplish than it sounds.” the heavily stitched and scarred albino would explain to the galaxy haired summoner, and thankfully now that he was teaching her once more he was having an easier job of reigning in his emotions, his hearts were still beating a little faster than usual but nowhere near as fast as they had been mere minutes earlier. “As you attempt this I shall continue to monitor your chakra signature, I am willing to answer any questions you may have should you require assistance, but based on your record so far I doubt you will require any.” He would say with a confident smirk, trying to bolster Genevieve’s confidence in her own abilities

WC: 688
Baliquis
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:59 pm
“Y-Yes...you did well” Kenshin said; giving a small stutter before clearing his throat. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, after which he opened his eyes once more, “Okay, onto the next lesson” Kenshin said in an even tone, his face slowly turning back to its regular snow white shade. However, Geni smiled inwardly. She didn’t know he would be so… unexpectedly cute and it gave her courage and confidence. Confidence; that is wasn’t just her who felt this way. Courage; to perhaps pursue it a bit more another time- when they weren’t training. “I shall now teach you a very useful skill for stealth, I will teach you how to suppress your chakra completely, and in doing so give you the ability to fool most forms of chakra sensory” Her peer said with a small smirk as he suppressed his chakra to demonstrate the ability to Genevieve, who as always, paid close attention to this lesson as she did every other one.

“No matter how hard you try you will be unable to detect even the slightest hint of my chakra now that I have it suppressed. Just as I or anyone else would be unable to sense yours if you were to perform the same feat, something that makes this skill invaluable for stealth. In order to perform this technique you must, as the name implies, suppress your chakra signature, a feat that is actually much easier to accomplish than it sounds.” Kenshin would explain to her and she listened, her summon continuing to lounge and listen, “As you attempt this I shall continue to monitor your chakra signature, I am willing to answer any questions you may have should you require assistance, but based on your record so far I doubt you will require any.” He would say with a confident smirk, trying to bolster Genevieve’s confidence in her own abilities, but Geni felt the opposite. If she continued to do well and set the bar higher and higher- then the expectations would get higher and higher too, wouldn’t they? She wasn’t sure if she could do that properly will those types of expectations, but she had to focus on learning now.

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine her chakra as something small that could disperse if it was squished. Something like… a bubble. So she imagined her chakra as a bubble and imagined squishing it- well- that just didn’t seem right. So she imagined it just vanishing completely and hoped that it did, along with her chakra signature; silently praying that she had done well enough to pass this lesson too.

[WC: 440 ]

[Claiming: Chakra Suppression ( 1000 / 1000 )( 440+560 from extra WC from WC total)]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm
The silver haired Genin would watch as the galaxy haired summoner closed her eyes in concentration, obviously trying to figure out how she could suppress her chakra signature since he had not given clear directions, something that he had done purposefully since he felt it would be best if she figured this one out on her own, much like he had. Like he had said he would Kenshin would continue to monitor Genevieve’s chakra signature as she attempted to suppress the energy, and at first he felt no change whatsoever, the signature didn’t change in the slightest, it didn’t start to fade away, it just didn’t seem like she was succeeding in suppressing the energy. But it was only then that the heavily stitched albino felt it, he could feel her chakra signature begin to get weaker and weaker, until eventually he was not able to feel the unique energy signature that he associated with her at all. This brought a small smirk to his face, once again she had impressed him by learning the technique on her very first try, sure this one was not particularly hard to learn in the first place but it didn’t change the fact that she just continued to impress him, she truly did have a lot of untapped potential. “You just continue to impress” the scar faced youth would say with a small smirk on his face “At the rate you are learning you will be a force to be reckoned with in no time at all” he would then say in confidence.

“Since you picked up Chakra Suppression so easily I will be teaching you yet another useful skill, and in a way you could consider this one to be the complete antithesis of Chakra Suppression, it is known as the Display of Power. It is not really what you would consider a jutsu, it is, as the name implies, a way that shinobi display their power to one another, using nothing but your chakra you form an aura around yourself, and the size of the aura will show how strong you are. This can be a good way of showing somebody that they are out of their league when fighting against you, but adversely this can also end up showing others that they are stronger than you, so use it carefully.” Kenshin would explain to the less experienced Genin, telling her both the pros and cons that this skill possessed. “Keep in mind that this battle aura is purely cosmetic, it provides you with no additional benefits in combat, it’s only use is, once more as the name implies, displaying your power to other shinobi” the thread wielding teen would explain, ensuring that she did not believe it would grant her any extra abilities in combat. “The only time that this can be used offensively is when you are so much more powerful than someone that the very feel of your aura causes them to just freeze up in pure terror, but if you were that much more powerful than them then they would stand no chance in a fight against you.” he would then say with a small smirk on his face, obviously amused by the very thought of someone being that outclassed.

“It is rather common for your aura to take the form of something that best describes what you are, be it the form of some demonic being or a harmless animal, mine personally forms into a rather demonic looking skeleton composed of pure silver energy...it suits me well.” Kenshin would say in a completely neutral tone, he hadn’t used his display of power in a while but he still remembered the demonic looking skeleton that had formed both times he had used it. “I have to admit though, I find myself curious as to what form your aura will take” he would then say, a hint of curiosity appearing in his eyes as he watched Genevieve closely, obviously awaiting her attempt so that he could see the aura first hand

WC: 674
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:23 pm
“You just continue to impress.” The scarred nin said with a small smirk on his face, making her smile a bit at his words. “At the rate you are learning, you will be a force to be reckoned with in no time at all.” Kenshin said with confidence.

“Since you picked up Chakra Suppression so easily, I will be teaching you yet another useful skill, and in a way you could consider this one to be the complete antithesis of Chakra Suppression, it is known as the Display of Power. It is not really what you would consider a jutsu. It is, as the name implies, a way that shinobi display their power to one another, using nothing but your chakra, you will form an aura around yourself, and the size of the aura will show how strong you are. This can be a good way of showing somebody that they are out of their league when fighting against you, but adversely this can also end up showing others that they are stronger than you, so use it carefully.” Kenshin would explain to her and she listened intently, hoping for better instructions for this technique than the last one, while Kenshin took time and effort about telling her both the pros and cons that this skill possessed. “Keep in mind that this battle aura is purely cosmetic; it provides you with no additional benefits in combat, it’s only use is, once more as the name implies, displaying your power to other shinobi.” Kenshin explained, ensuring that Geni fully understood that it would not grant her any extra abilities in combat. “The only time that this can be used offensively, is when you are so much more powerful than someone, that the very feel of your aura causes them to just freeze up in pure terror, but if you were that much more powerful than them, then they would stand no chance in a fight against you.” Kenshin would then say with a small smirk on his face, that she assumed was just for him making sure she understood.

“It is rather common for your aura to take the form of something that best describes what you are, be it the form of some demonic being or a harmless animal; mine, personally, forms into a rather demonic looking skeleton composed of pure silver energy...it suits me well.” Kenshin said in a completely neutral tone, “I have to admit though, I find myself curious as to what form your aura will take.” Kenshin concluded and she smiled. As she wondered what she could fashion her aura out of, she looked around the landscape about them- the only thing catching her interest was her lackluster dragon summon that growled softly, looking at her. He too, seemed to take curiosity in her aura too. He flared his wings out and tried to make himself bigger, “You need to be scary, water child; imposing.”

Geni nodded and tried to think of her aura and her chakra began to reappear and form behind her into the creature that was an embodiment of her. From the thick cloud of misty chakra that began to grow in size and volume, something black and small made a break in the cloud. As it emerged more and the chakra dissipated, a long flick of a red appendage jetted out to taste the area while a huge, black python gradually became more opaque. It’s tongue constantly flicking out as Geni smiled and looked up at the large snake as it yawned- unhinging its jaw to do so, before correcting itself. “Something like this, Kenshin?” She asked sweetly before the python let out an ominous hiss.

[WC: 1230 ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:09 am
The silver haired thread user would watch on in curiosity as Genevieve’s chakra began to leak from her body in what he could only describe as a cloud, an extremely thick cloud of pure black chakra. He had not been expecting her chakra to have been black of all colours, if anything he had expected it to have been a lighter colour, but it’s not like chakra colour actually meant anything nowadays, his own chakra was silver for crying out loud. As Genevieve’s chakra began to take shape the silver eyed teen found himself watching the cloud intently, his mind trying to determine what would take shape from her chakra, but he knew that no matter what he guessed he would be surprised, as there was no way he knew her well enough to determine what was going to form. Slowly but surely the cloud of black chakra began to dissipate and the ‘creature’ hidden within became visible to him, he had to admit that despite all of the different creatures he had guessed a snake had not even crossed his mind, and that just provided him with further proof of something that he already knew, there was definitely more to Genevieve than meets the eye.

“Something like this Kenshin?” Genevieve would ask him in a sweet tone of voice, but before he could answer he was cut off by the ominous hiss of her snake themed display, something that made his eyes narrow at the chakra construct. “Yes, that is perfect Genevieve” the albino genin would say as he continued to eye the construct of black chakra, contemplating whether or not he should activate his own display of power in retaliation. Perhaps if he had been feeling more up to typing this reply the silver eyed genin would have done so, but as it was Genevieve had been waiting for this reply for far too long anyway, and one way or another she would be getting a post, even if it was one of subpar quality. “I believe that is enough for today, I have taught you quite a bit and I can feel your chakra reserves getting quite low as a result” Kenshin would say with a small smile on his face, he truly had been impressed by just how quickly the former priestess in training had been picking up both the jutsu and skills that he had been teaching her. “We can continue this tomorrow if you wish, same time and place, unless of course you would prefer to do something else” the more experienced Genin would offer, waiting patiently for the reply of his galaxy haired comrade...and friend, the word bringing a smile to his face, he didn’t have many of those.

WC: 457
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:10 pm
She smiled at another successful attempt at learning the jutsus Kenshin was working so hard to teach her, taking pride in her ability to learn so quickly; one that he had been praising. However, there was another ability of hers that she needed to work on- being assertive. By both Kenshin and Nameless One’s accounts, she needed quite the bit of help in that area. With good intentions,, she dismissed her lounging summon back to his homeland from once he came. She had gotten more alone time with Kenshin to learn a bit more about it, but it seemed that they were focusing on training more than talking and she wanted to be… greedy. She wanted to sit down and talk with him and spend time with him- perhaps without training. With a deep breathe, she tried to summon up her courage and remembered her summon encouraging her to act more like he did; she assumed that meant to be more bold and assertive..

“Kenshin would you maybe… like to have lunch tomorrow?” She asked, “If you’re not busy, of course.”

[WC: 181]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:52 am
Throughout this training the silver haired youth had found himself to be deeply impressed by the talents of Genevieve, the galaxy haired woman that had once been training to become a priestess. He personally was glad that she was no longer going down that path, as to someone like him, who believed in no deity of any kind, and generally disliked religion as a whole, it would have been nothing more than a waste of this young woman's talent. As the young summoner took a deep breathe of air Kenshin’s attention would once more focus on her, as he had begun to get lost in his own thoughts, something that actually happened to him quite often. This was not because he had difficulty concentrating on anything however, but more often than not he found his own thoughts to be more valuable and entertaining than whatever he had previously been focussing on.

“Kenshin would you maybe...like to have lunch tomorrow?” the young woman would ask in a slightly shy tone of voice, something that almost caused the silver haired teen to cock an eyebrow, almost anyway, as he believed he understood the basic idea of why she had asked him to eat with her. “If you’re not busy of course” she would then quickly add to the end, something that caused a small smirk to form upon the extremely pale lips of the albino, even for someone as socially awkward as him it was obvious that his fellow Hoshigakure Genin was quite nervous, something that he actually found to be a little...cute. ‘Wait...cute, where did that come from’ the small smirk never leaving the scarred face of Kenshin even as these thoughts ran rampant through his head, his skills in the fields of both acting and deception, that he had been forced to learn during his time on the run as a missing nin and criminal coming in handy once more.

He knew not where those thoughts had come from but if he was perfectly honest with himself then he would be willing to admit that they unnerved him more than a little, he had only had thoughts like those a couple of times in the past, but that is all they had been then, thoughts, now on the other hand...the one he was having these thoughts about was asking him to eat with her. Something that even he knew to be an attempt to become closer to him, either as a friend or as...something more, and he was not very comfortable with that idea, sure he liked her, a lot actually, but if there was one thing that confused him more than anything else, it was his own feelings. As a child he had no true friends, he had never had a mother and never known a mother's love, his father had killed himself upon his fifth birthday, he then suffered a mental breakdown and began to hate the entire world, and thing only got worse from there. Even now he knew that he was undergoing a serious crisis of identity...and yet...this girl...he found himself lowering the very defenses that he had crafted specifically to keep things like this from happening, he truly did not know how to feel.

Yet she would be none the wiser to these thoughts, as they had only taken place over the course of a few seconds and nothing about him betrayed this, his smirk was still perfectly natural and his eyes glinted with the small bit of amusement that he had taken from her nervousness. “I like the sound of that” he would say, his small smirk turning into something more akin to a smile, even as his mind screamed at him to get out of there before he got in too deep, he was more confused right now than he had been in a very long time. But...it didn’t feel wrong, in fact, dare he say, it felt RIGHT, more right than anything that he had felt in the past, well all except for joining Hoshi in the first place, he had yet to experience anything that surpassed how right making that decision had felt. “I know a place in the village that has a nice variety of food on the menu, recipes from all over the world really, I’ve visited a lot of those places, and while some of the food may not taste exactly the same as it did in the region it comes from it is still quite nice” he would say, hoping that the young woman would allow him to choose the location, at least if he was familiar with the place he would feel a little less nervous.

If she did allow him to choose he would give her the address of the restaurant with a small smile on his face, but on the other hand if she suggested something he would give a small frown and a polite nod at her suggestion, showing that while he would eat there he would have preferred his own suggestion. But then again if she suggested the very same place that he was suggesting he would give a small chuckle and let her know that was the very place he was going to suggest. It was only now that the plans were finalized that he would bid her a good day of training before making his way home, his stomach feeling quite strange all the while ‘Perhaps I am coming down with something’ he would think with a small frown on his pale face, hoping that it would not get in the way of enjoying lunch with Genevieve...how curious, the feeling only intensified when he thought of their date, but there was no way the two were related...was there?

WC: 969

[Exit]

TWC: 16,672

750 words towards Iron Claw (25% max stat discount)

750 words towards Aerial Strip (25% max stat discount)

(Trained and claimed both of these in page 2 of the topic, my 4th post on that page)

750 words towards Temporary Paralysis Mastery (25% max stat discount)

(Trained on my final post of page 2 of this topic)

375 words towards Genjutsu Release Mastery (25% max stat discount)

(Trained and claimed on my final post of Page 3 of this topic)

14,000 words towards 140 AP

Discarding remaining 47 words
Baliquis
Citizen

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm
Geni stood there and waited for a response after she had asked her questions of him, hoping that perhaps he would have some free-time to spare- before another small smirk spread across his face. Giving her the faintest flutter of hope for a confirmation to her invitation and offer. She truly enjoyed his company and he had often been giving her these small smirks of his. In a was, she found them a bit cute; or rather, his shyness about keeping them to himself mostly, but she relished the fact that he was open to sharing them more with her than anything else.

“I like the sound of that” Kenshin said as his smirk turned into something that seemed more like a small smile, and she smiled in rebuttal, “I know a place in the village that has a nice variety of food on the menu, recipes from all over the world really, I’ve visited a lot of those places, and while some of the food may not taste exactly the same as it did in the region it comes from it is still quite nice” He voiced and she listened attentively, smiling a little more as he offered up a place to eat. She had failed to think that far, as she had gained only enough courage to ask him in the first place. Geni nodded and smiled, agreeing to his suggestion of the restaurant that was quite interesting to her, as he left and she turned to head home herself. She had expected that to go much, much differently but she was extremely pleased. She couldn’t stop her smile as she headed back home to get some much needed sleep and rest for the next day.

[ Exit ]

[ TWC: 12,420 ]
[ Claiming:  Spider Web Area (250/250), Spider Web: Sticking Spit (500/500),  Spider Web Flower (1,000/1,000), Mist Servant Technique (500/ 500), Mark Seal ( 250 / 250 ), Chakra Suppression (1,000/1,000), Display of Power (1,000/1,000), Summoning Technique (2,000/ 2,000), Temporary Paralysis Technique (1000/1000), Genjutsu Release (500/500), Water Replacement Technique (1000/1000) = 9,000 /12,420 (3,420 WC remaining in pool) ]
[ Claiming Stat Points: 42 (20 claimed In-Thread Deducted) ]
[ Claiming Mastery of: Spider Web: Sticking Spit (1,000/1,000), Spider Web Flower (1,914/2,000)(+86 WC from this thread), Genjutsu Release (500/500)= 1,586/3,420 WC]
[ Remaining WC: 1,834 ]
[ Mark Seal: Kenshin Uzumaki ]

(OOC: I'd like to put my remaining WC towards Level 2 Mastery of MEdical Jutsu (2000)= 1834/2000) 
@Akihana

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : @akihana done editing)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum