Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dull, Monotonous, Uneventful. Empty Dull, Monotonous, Uneventful.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:12 pm
Another dull day had passed in Hoshi, he didn’t know why he was at the training grounds because it wasn’t like he would be training anytime soon, he just needed to do a B rank mission in order to start his escapade to Jounin. “What a drag today was, some days feel as though they’ll never end.” Atem said as he stared at the stars laid up in a tree like he used to do when he was homeless. He still didn’t know where Lucien was but knowing him he was probably out doing something dumb. Considering his mindset he probably went out and became a missing ninja, that guy was always hard to follow but they strayed paths he guessed.

When would something exciting in his life happen, there were rumors of Kirigakure being a terrible place and he wanted to check it out but he would have to get a lot stronger before he could infiltrate the place. He didn’t know what he would be doing but he thought it would give his life some excitement. He would have to apologize to Lady Tenhiyat as she would probably be angry with him, but he was a dog after all. One that could not sit down and let his life pass him by at that.

“Decisions, decisions. I might go check out Suna as well, they are fairly quiet over there but they must be doing something. I think we are allied with them as well.” Atem continued to think about what he was going to do in the future, he really didn’t care about the consequences because living like this was one in itself.

He had enough of that topic, he was getting ready to leave the training grounds until the moon caught his eye again and for some reason he could not move from that spot, as if it were casting a visual genjutsu on him.
[WC 319]

Last edited by Atem <3 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6150

Dull, Monotonous, Uneventful. Empty Re: Dull, Monotonous, Uneventful.

Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:09 pm
A long and hardworking day was usually rewarded with something nice like food, a warm bath, or just the ability to relax before bed. Shouhei had taking a shower maybe an hour ago, and gotten some food, but that was only because he had done training with a Jounin earlier today. Nothing luxurious as he wanted to get back to the training grounds as fast as possible to learn some of the techniques he had been given scrolls for earlier that day. As for his chakra and physical energy, they were oddly okay in part because he had an unexplained fast chakra regeneration compared to your normal ninja.

Anyhow, when he arrived at the training ground he sat beneath the very same tree he sat under when he had meet Arashi. Not the same jounin as the one he had trained with today, but a jounin nonetheless, and he was also the one who taught him a thing or two about writing and forming seals. The art of fuuinjutsu if you will.

However, he almost didn’t have the chance to sit down before someone above in the tree mentioned something about an alliance with Suna, and that he wanted to go there. Thinking the man was talking to him, he responded with a joyful tune. “Last I heard, as the lowly genin I am so take my words with a grain of salt of course, it’s a neutral relationship but I guess they could be working on an alliance. I hear the girls are mightily fine down there, however. With how our village is young it’s hard to find a girlfriend who is also a kunoichi.” He also sounded very confident even as he was meet with silence. Nevertheless, he eventually gave up his brave man attitude and got off his ass to join the man (or he was sure it was a young man from the voice he had heard earlier), up in the tree.

Lying on his back, he looked like he was staring at the moon, a bit awestruck or like he was under a spell. Being of the opinion that he couldn’t let him be there, his face started to shadow over his vision as he leaned over the young man and said. “But enough about Suna. It’s a nice evening for a talk rather than to be hypnotized by the moon, don’t you think so good sir?” He had a small, friendly smile on his lips, and his eyes were a bit pointy, but still open and warm as they usually were when he put on a friendly attitude.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 434.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:31 am
As soon as someone stepped into his thirty-five meter range he was able to hear their footsteps, the person walking seemed to be a novice ninja by the sound of it. Atem’s eyes never left the moon as he didn’t feel a reason to be intimidated nor did he even care if a fight was about to take place, it would liven things up. Anyhow, the footsteps grew louder as they got closer and soon he heard a voice which sounded as if it were from a kid. He began to speak of an alliance between Hoshi and Suna and how the girls looked down there. “You’re right it is hard to find a girl, I think my eyes are locked on one of the hardest to get...a Princess. Who would’ve thought.” Atem said still looking at the moon,

I’d say so kid, but did you need something. I was sort of reflecting on my life which has become such a dump.” Atem said. He had no clue of why he was being nice, but it didn’t bother him in the slightest, it wasn’t like this was an adult he was talking to. “Nevermind,” Atem would say continuing, “how long have you been a genin. I can’t really say it’s a long journey to chunin but be wary of the last mission. You have to try your heart out and you can get rejected from being chunin if you don’t perform well. Anyway, I’m just rambling…” Atem said as if he were an old man that has seen many years.

Continuing to look at the moon he wondered what the Princess was doing, he had hoped she was alright since there were assassins after her but that was something he couldn’t reveal to the kid as he didn’t want to frighten him and break his sense of tranquility. How tough was it to be in such a position, the country hates you but you just do what you can to stop the collapse of the country...contradicting.
[WC 657]
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:34 pm
So this young man wanted to marry a princess. That is one complicated situation wanting to marry a princess. Especially if it was a Hoshi princess. There were only really three. One who was too young, one had been travelling for months (or so Shouhei thought he had heard), and one who was to be the queen. He was going to ask several questions if it was the first so he ruled that one out, so if it was indeed a queen from their dearest country it was Tenhiyat or Akihana; both who were pretty he had to admit himself.

“Well when in doubt you could always find out if you have any blood of nobility in you, and ride on that. Don’t count on it thought. Romantic love is a wind that is fickle and only meant to make distance seem close. Something we all have to remember, yadda yadda yadda.” He responded. Moving his head away from the man’s vision, he sat down nearby since they were talking now. Well the checkerboard in front of him was a bit resistant to talking, but his utterance of the words ‘never mind’ made him think it was okay now.

It didn’t take long for the guy to share his ‘knowledge’ and Shouhei tried not to be impolite about it, but just kept on listening. Although, from what he got from his words the chuunin exam was either a big secret, or they purposefully spread false information about it to scare genins who might want to take it. “Literally just since two weeks.” He said factually. “It’s safe to say that I haven’t had time to think about the chuunin exam with how I have been busy learning and doing the chores that are E rank mission everyone have to do when they just start out.” He raised an eyebrow as he realized in the moment how the young man sounded like an old man. “I swear those don’t exist for team exercises, but to test the dedication and determination of newly hatched genins.” Nevertheless, his tone didn’t sound as whiny as words.

“But that aside. What’s wrong that you need to rethink your life like this? In my honest of honest words you look more like you need to change your diet and get some more sun. Unless you’re a vampire then I guess you have an excuse most could forgive. Well okay they might spike you but you know what I mean.” He asked, with his latter words mostly being in jest.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 423.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:17 pm
Atem stayed in the tree looking at the moon while the kid was talking yet he could hear everything he was saying and when he finished with a question and a joke he began to laugh. “A vampire hm? Does seem that way doesn’t it but too bad they don’t exist.” Atem said. “But anyway, I’m not sure what I am expecting from my life but as a ninja I thought it would be much more of an adventure, y’see I’m not from around here. I think it’s been two years since I’ve been in Hoshi and at first I couldn’t even speak the language fairly well.

I only knew how to fight and hunt which my father instilled in me at an early age before he disappeared, but anyhow I have no clue why I’m telling you this? Again, do you need anything in particular kid?” Atem asked in a slightly annoyed tone.
[TWC 811]
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:33 pm
”Why do you want to be a vampire?” He asked when the young man responded to his jesting. Afterwards, he told him how he felt about being a ninja and how it did not turn out as he had expected. ‘You and every person who don’t actually ask several people who are in the field’ was the thought that came to his mind, but he to admit that he spoke well for only having lived here for two years. “You speak well in spite of that.” He acknowledged the fact sounding as lively as he had when he introduced himself.

“Well I do have some guesses what I would want for you, but didn’t you start a conversation when I arrived and sat under this tree?” Shouhei noticed his annoyed tone, and looked at his face to read him further just in case he got annoyed further.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 147.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:34 pm
"I’m sorry but I was speaking to myself, anyway, if I were you I’d prepare to get strong.” Atem said as he disappeared from the tree at the speed of 70 behind the tree they were both on at one point. Enyo would punch it with enough strength for it to topple over to spook the kid. He wanted to see what he had, if he was anything like him as a kid.

Show me what you have to offer!” Atem laughed as he watched the tree topple over, he wondered if the kid would be crushed by the tree or dodge to the left or the right. He surely had enough time to do so, hopefully this wouldn’t be a waste of time.
[TWC 935]
Shouhei Sato
Shouhei Sato
Citizen

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 pm
”Prepare to be strong, eh? You might have seen one too many mass slaughter” Shouhei let out a joke, but the mood of his and that his eyes were closed for one second, distracted him to notice the young man’s sudden disappearance act. Then he heard something that was either a taunt, or an invitation to show him what he got.

Shouhei did not care to figure out how he wanted to take it, but instead he made his foot stick to the core of the tree with his chakra. Afterwards, he stepped around to the opposite site of the way the tree was falling so he would not be crushed by the weight of the tree. Hoping the thick growth of the tree would cover him up; he took out a kunai, cried out a yell as if he was hurt by the fall. Using the dog, boar, and ram hand seals, he transformed into a tree branch dug into the tree and lying slightly down with the others.

Notes wrote:Word Count: 170.
AP Used: 5.
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 am
[Timeline, always specify speed and strength]
Atem now being at the base of the tree and pushing the tree over at the speed of 50 and just enough strength to topple it over, he could see that it was moving at the speed of 15. The boy on the other hand seemed to be moving rather slowly as he connected to the tree and slowly tried to walk across the otherside of the tree to negate the effects of the force, but sadly he was only moving at the speed of 6. By the time he got to the side of the tree he would find that the tree already impacted the ground and even though his feet were able to hold on due to the amount of chakra he was placing in his feet his body would face the recoil causing him to bend back.

Atem could not see the boy but as the little ninja was forced to succumb to the recoil he could hear the unique rustling of the leaves due to his clan’s abilities. “So it seems you didn’t die from that, but you didn’t react how I wanted you to.” Atem said to himself. Seeing as though boy was a mere 5 meters from him horizontally he thought it would be a fun idea to scare him a bit. With this in mind Atem would wield the half-tiger seal at the speed of 60 in order to erupt of stream of fire moving out of his mouth in a cone shape that spanned 3 meters in forward motion, 2 meters from his target and it spanned 2 meters in width.

The fire would be moving at the speed of 35 and power of 10. Any of the surrounding leaves would be incinerated in the 3 meter wake of the fire leaving some sight of the boy after the flame dissipates.
[WC 1225]
[556 AP, -2 AP used]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:00 pm
A contemplating air howled along the heavens of Hoshi. The hunter, Lucien had prepared to take another embark on the village's current ninja forces. Having lied low for some time, he was also interested in the whereabouts of his only other clansmen, Atem Chasseur. Lucien stood both eyes closed upon the 50 meter tower peak. His eyebrows grunted upwards in striking fascination.

"I see... So he's over there with some young ninja. Time to drop in. " Lucien approached in ghost mode at his top speed ending up some 6 meters to the left of them within a bush. Since he made no noise or anything while doing so and hid his chakra, neither would likely know his position.

Lucien would then step out of the bush into plain sight at the speed of 25. Should he have been provoked, he'd avoid incoming attacks.

"Long time no see, Atem. Who's the fodder?" He motioned his right finger towards the boy with a slight grin on his face. Why? Because the hunter life style is still ingrained in him, seeing weakness is always satisfying.

WC: 182
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum