Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tanuki Hunting! [Private] Empty Tanuki Hunting! [Private]

Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 pm
There was something that he felt was calling to him in the desert. Every day, he would hear a voice. It was a female voice, one of that of a pretty young age. A little older than him, but most certainly not an adult. It told him to come. Come where was the question. It was in many different times, some when he was on a mission, and some when he was just passing by. Come. It was the same word, but there was nowhere he could go to. No hints or anything. And the reason why such a curious child could not even bther looking for it was because he was already busy. Well no more of that. He wanted to stop it once and for all, whether it be a Genjutsu or simply a voice that was calling out to him, he wanted to know. Was there a chance that he might have gone insane? Eh, maybe. But if so, he wanted to find any reason to deny it, which was why he was going to make a dedicated search. So he would find himself approaching the end of the village and towards the desert. He only brought himself and his Katana. There was not much need for self-defense with what he had currently, and it was not a mission. The Akari was sure confident about himself, but at least he was able to back up his words with action. Nothing about him was hollow, and so he would begin to head into the sand.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Tanuki Hunting! [Private] Empty Re: Tanuki Hunting! [Private]

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:09 pm
Seeing his friend leaving the village, and knowing the dangers that were out there, Hiro would run over to Haru, his twin katanas on his back. He didn't fully know why he did this, as he would normally have let the person go and possibly die, but he was starting to actually care about Haru. It was weird, and he didn't like it. It felt like weakness. So, where are you going? And would you mind if I tagged along? I mean, I'm going to anyway, but it's always polite to ask. With this, he would draw his katanas, twirling them around experimentally. He still hadn't gotten a chance to test them out together yet, and he was really wanting to. He also hoped to learn chakra infusion in the near future, so that he might make them even stronger. That wasn't what he was focused on now however, as he was still awaiting his answer from Haru.
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:18 pm
Hi Hiro! I am going to the Desert for a bit, I heard something and I want to see if it's true or not! Haruki would explain. It was not the direct truth, but it was the truth at the same time. And he did not mind if Hiro came along, the Akari could most certainly use the company. With that, he would unsheather his own Katana, but refrain from activating it's ability to split into two, mainly because there was no way for them to be reverted back by his own power. So with that he would then look over to the exit before beginning to rollerblade, the Chakra Blades activating their effect to travel over the sand. Feel free to come along with, maybe you might find something there too! Haruki would invite, then continue to press on, but not at any extreme speed. Why was there a need to rush? After all, this seemed like a time to just take things easy, no one was being held hostage or anything. The Akari would refrain from using his eyes as well, since they did not need to see anything. Not yet at least. There was a small feeling in him that told him otherwise, but there was nothing to back it up. So he was going to have to ignore it.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:29 pm
Haru had said yes, which would make this whole experience much less uncomfortable then it could have been. He wasn't entirely sure as to where they were going still, but that could wait until they got there. For now, he could train a few quick jutsu. Right now, one he needed to learn was body flicker, so he would try that out a bit. First he would make the handsign, then focus his chakra into his feet, speeding himself up a little bit. At first, this did nearly nothing, but slowly he got better at it. His first few tries only improved it a little bit, but the more he did, the better he got. He also got faster as he continued on, moving at a higher speed for a longer time. He was still pretty bad at it, and it was draining more chakra then it should, especially with him about to go into an unknown situation, but he fully trusted Haru to know what he was doing, even if he did seem a little irresponsible sometimes. So, Hiro continued to use the jutsu ineffectively, moving slightly faster than he was, but never as fast as he needed to. It was getting less annoying to repetitively train every jutsu, over and over with the same thing. After doing it with so many jutsu, it got pretty easy to just deal with it, without complaint. His speed was of course, nowhere near what Haru was able to do, but he wouldn't be able to do that after he learned the jutsu either, due simply to the incredible speed that Haru possessed. While Hiro knew he would be faster some day, he settled for being the slower one.

WC 287
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:35 pm
With that, he would begin to lead the way. The voice way towards the West, and so he would play the whole guessing game before then remembering what he had been taught a different time. Never Eat Soggy Waffles. If one were to look closely, it was more of an acronym. If one were to move the first letters in the clockwise rotation, the cardinal points were there. So with that, he would figure that wet was towards the left, and would begin to travel towards that way. With Chakra Sensory, he was beginning to lose all of the beings in the village who he once sensed but now had gotten too far away from. With that, he would then only sense one other, Hiro. Yo Hiro, ever wonder what it is like to do something, but can't do it as you are thinking of it? Say, maybe you want to explore something, but you can't because you are too busy with a mission, right? Haruki would explain, placing his left hand in his pocket while his right was forced out, holding the Katana in case they ended up meeting an unexpected guest along the way. With that, he would then look back to Hiro, seeing how he would answer it. Haruki was trying to break it down slowly.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:45 pm
Somewhat surprised by the question, Hiro would continue his jutsu training as he answered. Most of the things I wonder are more on the subject of jutsu, but yes, I have wondered things like that before. For example, I was intending to go to a certain oasis once, but was unable to because we were in the middle of a mission. I was actually hoping you could help me to get there after I help you with this. Would you be willing to? He was refering to a place he had done some research about, but not actually enough to know if it was real or not. While he spoke, his body flicker noticeably improved, as he was able to go from one side of Haru to the other easily. It was pretty easy to learn, simply requiring repetition to get better at. He was charging the chakra into his feet, then jumping to wherever he intended to go, simply pushing the chakra into his feet so they would be able to launch him farther faster. This was only one of multiple ways to do it, as he had seen another do it by running much faster than he normally would, but this was his preferred way, and he was good at it.

WC 215
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:51 pm
As Oasis? Eh, can't say I have seen one, but as long as they are accessible, then what reason is there to not? There were plenty but that was besides the point. He was himself after all, and with the persona that he had, there is not much that one could do. See, I keep hearing this voice around this area. It keeps telling me to come. Come. That's all it wants from me. So I am trying to find it! Haruki would explain. It was not much of an explanation. It was barely linked to anything that he was doing before with the explanation. Seems like he broke down the plan pretty quickly. Oh well though, it did not matter, as long as he got the message across, how much did it really matter how the message went? With that, he would then hear it once again... You're... Coming? Seems the voice was real, Haruki was so sure he heard it. Turning to Hiro, he would then ask him. Yo! Did you hear that! She just spoke, and I KNOW I heard it! We have to keep going! The Akari would tell him, moving his feet a little bit faster as excitement was beginning to flow through his veins. His target was locked forward, a small rock out in the distance.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Citizen

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 am
As he flickered from side to side near Haru, Hiro was somewhat confused by what his friend had said. Apparently, he had been hearing voices for quite a while now, and he had yet to tell anyone. This was of course, a sign of insanity, but in a world like this, you never know. It could be a form of jutsu, insanity, maybe even something like destiny. Hiro of course would simply reply, Cool. As he continued to flicker around his friend. There was something about the jutsu he simply wasn't getting. Suddenly, his friends speeding up nearly caused him to ram into Hiro as he was moving around, which would have been rather not fun at that speed. Barely keeping up with his broken form of the jutsu, Hiro would ask. Yes, this is completely normal. We are venturing into the desert because you heard a voice, now you're hearing it again, so we are going towards it even faster. No chance at all that the voice is an enemy luring you, nope. So we're just gonna go to it. Makes sense. Totally. Hiro then made a mental note to not speak as much while practicing, as he had almost lost his footing while speeding up. He then made another mental note to knock the shit out of Haru if this ended badly.

WC 228
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am
He was rather good with being sarcastic, but was not too good with listening to it. While he was able to think logically, he just normally chose not to. It was too boring for him, and now he had an excuse to follow it. The stone that he saw was growing bigger, soon human size as it was being approached. How big was it? It was only seemingly growing, however, it was just simply the size of the rock as it would then be approached before he then heard the voice once again, though it from the echo of the now cave. Haruki had gotten close enough to it to confirm that it was a cave anyways, and it seemed rather dark. Hey! You finally came! The voice sounds extremely close, as if it were in front of him. However, looking around, he would find nothing before turning back, to find Hiro (This is a fake) behind him, smiling slyly, and Haruki was unable to tell the difference that one and the original. Why’d you stop? Too scared to continue? And with that, the Akari would quickly get fired up, since he was not scared of much. NEVER! With that, he would then turn back around, his eyes away from the fake version of Hiro, which disappeared without him, leaving behind a little green leaf behind it. The Tanuki is already at work.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum