Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Heat of the Moment (P)  Empty Heat of the Moment (P)

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm
The soft sound of ruffling bed sheets could be heard through a small second-floor apartment somewhere in the capital of the village hidden in the sands. A low groan escaped a pair of pale rosy lips as their owner opened one eye in annoyance. I really need to change the curtains, the pale female thought to herself as she reluctantly stood up from her bed. A long messy red mane fell behind the half-asleep beauty as she made her way over to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, a pair of crimson hues scanned a reflection in the mirror. A small confident smirk appeared on Rae's lips as she tied her Suna headband over the right arm of her white coat. Without a doubt, she looked as perfect as usual. A pair of high black leather boots paired with black shorts and a leather zip-up crop top which revealed a very well toned stomach. The redhead proceeded to walk out of her apartment and down onto the streets of her village.

Sunagakure was as busy as ever. Merchants running around trying to get buyers, students rushing to school and ninja's preparing for missions. Rae was unimpressed at how normal the day was. The kunoichi ran a hand through her gorgeous red hair as she heard several males shout out her name. The resident femme fatale's presence had been noticed, to her utmost annoyance, as she was heading in the direction of the training grounds. Some of the girls her age shot her a dirty look, but she ignored them. It wasn't her fault that the men looked at her, nor was it her fault that the other ladies couldn't compare to her. The redhead was certain that somewhere a long the way, god had made a mistake in creating her. She was pretty,strong and cocky. A bad combination which led her to lacking almost any female friends. Maybe that was her punishment for being so perfect. As her crimson hues landed on a familiar face along the street, the fake smile that she had put on for her fans transformed into a real one. That light brown hair and expression were unmistakable.  "Ichiro!" Rae said/ shouted excitedly as she ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him as a greeting. She could feel female glares directed towards her and male glares directed towards her friend but she didn't care. The beauty felt that she had found a way to get rid of all of the excess attention for the day.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Heat of the Moment (P)  Empty Re: Heat of the Moment (P)

Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:08 pm
Today he actually stopped being a couch potato. Last time he didn't get much of the ideal training however today he was gonna try! Unlike his usual attire he wore shorts and a sleeveles shirt. His hair was combed and stuff like the usual and with his ninjato strapped on his back, he set off!

Ichiro did the jog around the entire village three times “warm-up”. It was unbearably hot like usual and it was the way he liked training! He saw training in the heat actually makes you better than most cause building a heat resistance seemed like the right thing to do. By halfway through on his third time around he stopped for a slight moment. “Hmm….so it's like that?” Ichiro noticed something he really didn't pay much attention too. First cause Jugo, When he fought/sparred people he was actually energetic like crazy. In a sense a adrenaline high….however doing this and jogging around doesn't make him feel like he would in a fight. He let this thought float around his head still trying to figure out how he works, He wasn't like everyone else after all!

In this short time of standing there her heard a familiar voice call his name. It snapped him out of thought and turned to face where he heard the voice come from despite all the other chattering and noises. Ichiro just wasn't ready to be hugged? Or whatever this was. “H-hey Rae!? What’re you doing here?” The on lookers assuming people of Rae’s fans and haters didn't go unnoticed. He wasn't doing anything but getting hugged totally didn't deserve unnecessary glares and possible jealousy. So he glared back very intimidating glare of a mad man. Hopefully it works?

Anyway he looked at Rae and sighed. “You do realize I'm super sweaty and possibly smelling right now? I would hug you back but….sweat.”
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 am
The shocked reply that she received from the male let a small giggle escape from her rosy lips. "I live here silly." Rae answered his question, a small smirk playing on her lips as she made no effort to move her arms what-so-ever. As he, however, explained why he couldn't hug her the beauty chuckled and released him from her a bit more-than-intimate hug. "It's fine, I'm going training anyways." The redhead told Ichiro, biting back the opportunity of throwing a flirty remark at him in a public place. As she looked over to what he was wearing she realized that he might've been wanting to do something similar."You wanna join me?"  Rae asked as a foxy grin painted itself over her lips.The female then placed her hand on the older boy's shoulder before leaning in to whisper in his ear quietly enough that her followers couldn't hear. "If sweat is that much of an issue by the end, you can join me for a shower." The resident bad-girl would then give him a wink before heading towards the training grounds. Her crimson hues sparkled with mischief as she could hear her crowd of fans fuming in the background. It was all for good fun by the end after all. 

Stepping on the sandy floor of the Sunagakure training grounds. Rae would always wonder why it was so empty. It was one of the reasons that she loved the place but it was still a question worth answering. It was one of the places where she knew her fans wouldn't dare follow her to after the whole Kasuga incident. Simply thinking about it made her want to laugh. Turning towards Ichiro, assuming he'd followed her, she gave him a small smile. "I was hoping to go for some general training today..." She explained to him, trailing of as she wondered how to increase her chakra supplies. "...I definitely need to increase the amount of chakra that I can work with." The beauty thought out loud,  looking up at the sky while thinking.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:06 pm
All he wanted to do was finish his jog! Please why the hug!? Like he only met her once before still somewhat strangers? Actually acquaintance would be more appropriate. Chi let out a sigh once she released him from the hug. Not everyday he gets hugged like that...or hugged at all. “Oh right you do. Live here...duh no shit.” He said very sarcastic as he just made sure those followers of hers was gone. “ Training? Hmm”

He thought about it, It's not like he had plans for himself that may have involved trying something that can blast away a few buildings or anything so yeah. “More to the question of how bad you want me to join you with the training...not much I can really teach you since equals and blah blah blah….yeah I'd join you.” Pfft he wasn't going to say yes straight away. Then she suddenly got close too close for him. Then she started whispering to what she said and just like that he became red as a tomato. Chi kept a straight face and shrugged. Internally he was freaking the fuck out cause wtf?!

He looked at her and leaned in to whisper to her. “If you want hot shower sex get gewd first. Don't proposition people you just met.” He was gonna be all smooth like yeah...can't show weakness at all! So once he finished that he then held her Chin “You smell nice...I wonder how bad you'll stick after training hm?” He’d let her chin go and smiled faintly. Now Rae will be forever listed as that one pervert girl he should probs try avoiding getting alone with. He groaned and turned away from a few seconds to wave at a random stranger. Totally to pretending like he knew them so he can lowkey freak out a bit. It will not be noticed because random mumblings.

Turning around he’d just smile and nervously chuckled. “Forget….I said that…..UMMM ANYWAY LET'S GO TRAIN!” He needed to just quickly change the subject before anything else was brought up. Heck he could try to learn a jutsu or two. Maybe just one let's not get ahead of himself.
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:52 pm
Rae couldn't help but laugh at the male's way of talking to her. He was such an inexperienced kid. He reminded her or a slightly more knowledgeable version of Haruki. She raised an eyebrow at him as she smirked at his reply. He had said "hot" shower sex. The boy really didn't pay attention to his words. The beauty could feel that she had made him uncomfortable however, so she said nothing more and just kept the amused comment to herself.  Ichiro seemed to try to express his confidence by attempting to..um exert his dominance? It gave her another flirt that she wanted to tease him with but she yet again bit it back. While the beauty did find the chef like an attractive and funny acquaintance she didn't want to have him feel weird or awkward around her so she toned down her flames a little bit.

"What do you wanna train?"  She asked him as she stepped away from him in order to not make him feel uncomfortable. Of course she was itching to get more reactions out of him but she'd wait a bit. Seeing his face turn the shade of her hair was enough for now.  Her crimson hues met his with curiosity. It was very hard for the resident bad-girl to be nice. In order to assure him to her peaceful intentions Rae sat on the ground, a bored look on her face. "I'll try not to flirt with you anymore if it bothers you THAT much. It was a heat of the moment thing."  She told him as she looked up at the sky from the hot sand. Teasing was her favorite method of amusement cause it made her forget a bunch of negative emotions that flowed around her soul. It was probably why she had the fire in her burning so strongly all of the time. To replace the feeling of cold loneliness. when she thought about it quietly, looking at the calm sky, she felt that her femme fatale tendencies made a lot of sense.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:02 pm
It seems he was able to do it? Right He think it was dropped for now. Well….not like he didn't like the teasing or anything but ninja duties before anything...then chef duties. “What do I want to train hmm?” At the moment Ichiro have had no new developments involving his Clan thing nor has he got involved with Sage stuff….not liked he could but research always helped.

Assuming he was the one leading the way to a nice area for them to train...away from people, remembering how Rae prefered one on one training? Anyway he did so and plopped down on the hot sand. “I could learn a new earth jutsu or practice trying a new lightning jutsu...but…” He looked up at Rae and smiled. “How about I help you with whatever you need? Chakra control...handsigns or well anything! Except maybe not a spar...kinda just jogged around the village twice.” He could go for a spar later just right now he needed to sit here for a bit.

Ichiro patted a spot on the ground next to him for Rae to sit down deciding chakra control would probably be better to do. While he did that he also pulled out his ninjato and placed it onto his lap examining it. He figured out he could practice chakra related things such as applying lightning to his blade while sitting down. Taking a firm grip on the blade he steadily allowed his chakra to flow into it as he not really intentional but did eye Rae. “Hm….Let's start with chakra control. Basically chakra related things. If you can’t control the amount of chakra you use then trying to use a high level jutsu wouldn't work out so well. Plus if you can control and reserve your chakra you wouldn't use it all up so fast!” Ichiro placed his free hand on the blade itself and steadily traced his fingers over the edges. “One could even….possibly apply chakra to a sword and infuse it with another jutsu..which takes a lot of control over chakra.” He simply said as he moved his hand away.

The idea of applying Chidori actually crossed his mind many times before. It was a jutsu that actually needs a lot of chakra control before learning it because not only does he have to control it, then then had to infuse it onto the blade which is way harder than applying regular lightning nature to it. “Hm….I guess meditation? Focus on your chakra and stuff….Also if you ever plan on learning another element in the future this can help you too. Being able to control chakra allows you to easily control and distinguish the new element from the one you already have. It worked for me.” He said as only a single crack of lightning manifested itself on the blade causing Ichiro to frown for a second. “I guess that is all I got for you at the moment?”

Ichiro closed his eyes and sat silently for a moment. Peaceful it really was. He moved and inch closer to Rae while doing so and smiled. “I'm actually almost able to sense you're unique chakra signature Rae just gimme a bit of time and I can tell sense it and distinguish you from people around the village. Another skill you can pick up if you can focus and pay attention to chakra more.”
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:03 am
Rae was amused by the Ichiro's body language. He seemed to be relieved that she had dropped flirting with him, for now at least. It was undeniable that the red-head did enjoy male company, but she enjoyed training even more. While the laid-back female may not seem like it, she had graduated at the top of her class at the ninja academy with a perfect high score. Every time that she had the opportunity to train, she would and whenever there was something she did not know, she would be stubborn enough to somehow find an answer to it. It was no wonder that she used to be a problem student around the village, not that many people remembered it, her search for knowledge was unlimited.

As the pair arrived at the training ground, Ichiro sat down on the sand and began thinking out loud. The female followed suit, not sitting too close to him in order to not make him uncomfortable, but still close enough to be able to take a clear look at his handsome face. So the chef was proficient with the Earth and Lightning chakra natures. An interesting combo which she and not seen of very often. Unfortunately all that she was capable of using so far was Fire, thus Ichiro's elemental knowledge would be useless. What made her crimson eyes widen in surprise however was that he was willing to just help train her in general. And he wanted to start with chakra control... was he reading her mind? 

Rae watched the ninja next to her take out a blade of some sort and place it in his own lap.As he explained to her why chakra control was useful she nodded politely. The kunoichi knew all of these things already, she was considered the standout in the class after all. As the male however said that chakra could be infused with swords curiosity sparked in her eyes. That was new information. She was aware that she could coat shurikens with the Phoenix Fire jutsu but the fact that chakra could be infusable with swords was new.

Rae was getting excited about the lesson. Her fiery eyes began to sparkle with enthusiasm as she though about all of the fun things they could be doing. "...Meditation..." After hearing that word, the beauty's expression dropped completely. She let a small annoyed sigh escape her lips. Of all the things, why did it have to be something where she had to be calm? The Suna female had already toned down her flames in order to not burn Ichiro, now she had to tone them down in order to barely be capable of keeping herself warm? The world is cruel. Rae though to herself as she looked up at the annoyingly blue sky. She hated that color. 

As the chef however told her about the ability to sense chakra signatures, her interest was piqued once again. While explaining the subject to her, the female of course noticed that he moved a little bit closer to her. The closer he was to her, the harder it was to keep down the flirting habits that she was trying to suppress. Dammit it wasn't her fault that Ichiro was attractive. Nor was it her fault that she was female. It also wasn't her fault that her chakra nature was fire. Taking in a deep breath to calm herself down, Rae let her mind slip into the direction of training. She had to focus enough in order to be capable of improving her chakra control. Leaning away from Ichiro slightly and closing her eyes, the red-haired beauty attempted to calm down and sense chakra presence. It wasn't that hard and immediately she found Ichiro's flickering presence. He was right next to her after all, if she couldn't at least find him, she would be depressed. "This isn't so bad." She murmured lowly as she located her two idiot teammates. The tone of her voice sounded like a purr of enjoyment. The girl was amused at how her closest friends' chakra appeared like. Haruki was like a ball of energy, always moving and jumping around. Hiro on the other hand was rather calmer and more focused in one place. She had no idea how they had ended up putting three complete opposites in one team but it was fun, if not for anything else. She could sense one other familiar chakra signature. A though of her hot pink-haired teacher crossed her mind and a devious smirk painted itself over her lips. Opening her eyes, Rae looked over at Ichiro, wiping the smirk off of her rosy lips immediately. Her crimson hues locked themselves onto his brown ones. "What else, sensei?" She asked him, trying very hard not to roll the word "sensei" off of her tongue in a way that would make the male feel uncomfortable.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:19 pm
While Rae was meditating Ichiro was doing some work on his own.  By now he had figured out the right amount of chakra he needed to pour into the blade to have it be coated in lightning. It was great and he also figured out how to do so with chidori on the blade as well. He had close his eyes while doing this and let his chakra flow to his dominant hand and was preparing to do chidori.

He then stopped for a brief moment to look at Rae catching the mumble. “Right you are! It can be a great skill if you are trying to track people! Really helps with locating and distinguishing people from others if you can't actually see them.” See he can totally be a teacher if he got bored of being a Chef! Backup careers are great to have if one falls through! Anyway Ichiro moved from his position and hoped up to his feet as he held the ninjato in his hand. He felt confident and ready to try this. Sadly he realized he would have to actually do the hand seals for chidori then grab the blade to do it. Which will be a process. So he offered his hand down to Rae to pick her up off the ground.

So at this moment we can assume they locked eyes and she called him sensei. He smiled at her feeling a bit of confidence or whatever. It was just a really nice feeling. “What’s next my lovely student is that we are going to learn a jutsu! Maybe I'll teach you this one….hmmm?” he formed the hand sign for body flicker and in an instant he was several feet away from Rae. He did it once more to get back in front of her. “Body flicker is a really nice jutsu for moving around fast! Of course it's only in a singular direction and you can't do anything until you stop moving.”

This was kinda simple really. She graduated the top of class apparently so he figured she had it from there and wouldn't need any assistance. Of course if she had a question for him, he would answer. “If that is all you can begin your first try” He said as he walked past her stopping about 10 ft away. “So come to this point. You got 10 seconds?” A second for each ft seemed to be reasonable enough right? He wasn't sure if that was enough time or too little time.

As he waited for her to make it over to him he did some hand seals, you know the ones that led to Chidori being formed in his dominant hand. With a few seconds and a bit of gathering the lightning chakra he then quickly grasped his ninjato. Thus began the infusion process. It was at first going great? The blade seemed to spark and crackle with lightning for a good bit. But never reaching the effect he wanted it to reach. So he stopped it and would wait to try again, returning his focus onto Rae once more!

“You can take your time! Just know each time you move forward to my direction I'll start counting to ten.”
JulienneValon
JulienneValon
Citizen

Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:40 pm
The male that was her current teacher was actually practicing something of his own. He seemed to be trying to amplify his blade's power in some way using his lightning chakra element. Come to think of it, Rae tilted her head in though, the male had told her his elemental strengths with such ease, as if he wasn't even considering that they might have to go against each other in the chunin exams. He was kind of laid-back and uncaring in that way, almost like her when she was doing missions. Not that  her attitude was plausible or anything but she got the job done didn't she?

Ichiro offered his hand to help Rae up from the sandy ground which made her blink. Of course she quickly took him up on his offer and sneaked her pale hand into his larger one. His was a bit colder than hers, probably at normal body temperature. The beauty's body was always a bit hotter than the normal person's. When he called her his "lovely student" she cocked a red eyebrow at him and attempted to stiffle a giggle from escaping her. He really didn't watch his choice of words at all did he? He had just called her "lovely" and although she was sure he didn't mean it as a compliment, she would certainly take it as that.

He was going to be teaching her a jutsu. As the redhead dusted her butt off of the sand her eyes scanned through every movement that Ichiro was going to make. The Body Flicker eh? That couldn't be that hard could it? As he told her what the jutsu was good at doing, he didn't exactly explain to her how to perform it causing her to sweatdrop. What did she expect? A word by word book explanation? As he did a handsign, the chef had sped several feet away from her before returning back to his previous spot. So he channeled chakra into his legs in order to move faster? She had to step hard and jump with a balanced application of strenght and chakra. That didn't seem that hard. 

As Ichiro walked past her for a distance of around 10 feet, the girl turned to look at him as she told her to come his way. When he told her that she had 10 seconds she narrowed her eyes at him but said nothing. So what was the handsign that he performed in order to get the jutsu working again? Closing her eyes the beauty dug into her memory. It was the Ram hand sign. Afterwards she checked the chakra amount that she was supposed to apply to her feet. Looking over at Ichiro she noted that she was supposed to be capable of getting over to him by 10 seconds. 

Taking a small breath the girl did the Ram hand sign with her small hands and focused the chakra flow around her body to her feet before stepping on the ground and launching herself forwards. The launch wasn't bad. Actually it was pretty good considering she ended up passing the distance that Ichiro had given her. There was only one issue with that. The landing. Rae had managed to accidentally Body Flicker herself into Ichiro's chest. The beauty's eyes widened slightly at her mistake as she blinked a couple of times before letting  a small giggle escape her lips. "Sorry about that, balance was never in my strength." She explained as she stepped back from him. Turning back around, the girl tried the jutsu again, only in the opposite direction. This time she had gotten through only 8 ft out of the 10. Honestly, she hated balance.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:56 pm
Okay he doesn't pay attention to what he says half the time, heck he even asked the kazekage something ridiculous as throwing people to space. Talk about gravity and wind resistance affecting that throw.

He let the chakra continuously flow to his hand as he helped Rae up with the other and smiled at her. He was being friendly despite all the earlier teasing. Once up he actually waited for her to dust her butt off. Not saying he did look at her butt….just, it just happened. He didn't even realize it himself! Don’t point it out he'll probably feel like shit.

It was actually good Rae didn't need anymore questions after that. By now he had stopped trying to infuse Chidori with his blade for a moment and sheathed his ninjato. Rae now had his full attention now. He folded his arms and bounced back and forth on the heels of his feet as he waited for her try at it. It was good she got the hand sign without him telling her which means she can listen and pay attention. Hopefully not easily distracted like she said the first time they met. He felt like that was a tease or something.

Ichiro stood and waited as he closely watched Rae’s movements and once he saw the hand seal be formed he began to count. He had got to four before he realized she was coming straight at him so he stopped the count and braced for impact. Then again bracing wouldn't really be a good word. He caught her just as she collided into his chest and stumbled back a bit trying to keep his balance. I mean if even just the slightest push was to happen he could fall with Rae on top of him. Pfft not like that was going to happ- Spoken way too soon. He tripped over a rock. Thus fell down with Rae on top of him. Good job Ichiro.

Chi laughed a bit as he looked up at Rae and smiled which was then quickly replaced with a flushed face and embarrassment. He quickly unwrapped his arms from around her and tried to squirm from under her. He then managed to get up and just helped her up too. “Okay! You did good! Still a bit rough around the edges but hey you successfully performed the jutsu! With a bit more practice you will be a pro at it!”

Yes just gonna try to avoid the whole him falling. Ignore it. That. Never. Happened. Time to move on! “So next how about we learn Genjutsu release….and then after I can probably teach you one more useful jutsu too!” Yep Genjutsu release, simple and easy to do. “Well sadly I'm not one who knows Genjutsu to have you break out. The best I can tell you is that initially you would have to form the Tiger hand seal once you realize you are in a Genjutsu then proceed to spread your chakra throughout your body. Simple stuff, If the gen Isn't stronger than your chakra you should be able to get out. “ Thus his quick touch on the genjutsu release subject.

He kinda been trying to avoid locking eye contact with Rae since the uh...their trip to the ground. Anyway on to the next part. “Okay so you are okay with Clone jutsu right? I wanted to make sure before I tried teaching you Shadow clone….which takes some skill and a bit more chakra to use.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum