Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fire Jutsu Training Empty Fire Jutsu Training

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:01 pm
Well, that was the last of his first teacher, the one who taught him the amazing tricks that he could do with lightning. And as much as it made him sad in the past, he had to look forward into the present. And the present was simply a new element. There were not too many things that he could learn as a Genin, simply because of that, he was a Genin. People don't let him touch the other things that were much more powerful. Which in his opinion was not too fair, but who was the one who makes the rules? Besides, he was just a kid, what exactly was he going to do? And so he would just walk through the meadows where he used to train with his last teacher. It was kind of fun to think of the moments that the both of them had together. But now, he was going to have to get over it. And he has yet to be assigned a team. Soon, the other students will not just catch up to him, but surpass him, which was definitely something that he could not allow them to do. And so he would instead just hope to find a new person around. And once he did, then he would be able to learn from them and hope that they could provide him with a lot of new techniques. For one thing, if he was running out of cool tricks, he was going to have to learn the basic things. In all honesty, he had much better things to do than that. For example, he could be reading about Jutsu's that were way above him, and prepare for them. Maybe even make smaller versions of it. But if he were to do that, what would he do when he is a Chuunin? Being ahead is fine. But being ready for Jounin was not, especially when he is just starting out. Besides, could his mind handle all of that? The boy would not like to think of that to be the case. It was kind of fun to think about what the other elements could do. For some reason, the wind could beat lightning, but it lost to fire. Maybe that was why he needed to learn Fire as one of his elements so that no one would be able to fight him with just wind alone. But first, someone was going to have to teach him fire. All right, so now that Haruki had the end goal set, he was also going to have to find someone who was willing to spend a few weeks with him. The first time, the boy had gotten lucky. But this was a second time. And his smiles and charms can only get him so far. With a real ninja, who knows how many no's that he might get. Not to call his last teacher a fake ninja, though. Heck, he had a lot of useful information for the Akari to know. And with that being said, it would be best to look for a teacher the same way he found the last one... Er... How did he find the last one anyways? Plotholes, they seem like such a beautiful thing under they come back to bite you in the ass. Well, at least Haruki was maturing a little bit, and not being so stupid as to run around and ask people randomly for them to train him. He was going to find proof that they had the element that he needed before he would ask to take them on. Maybe there was some bet that he could win and so he would not have to pay anything. He was a risky child, but a very smart one as well. But what bet would need to be made in the first place? That was something that he was going to have to ponder on before taking any big steps. And what did he have to gamble? Just like that, this whole plan seems to be falling apart, one by one.

Well, there was an alternative, just look towards the man in front of him a good distance away. About a good 50 meters, meaning that Haruki was out of sight. This new person seemed to be training alongside someone? Wait, no, that was another copy? What were they doing again? With that question asked, he would enahcne his eyes to make sure that he was not making a mistake. All right, once he was zoomed in on them, he would watch their movements. The six sudden hand signs that he saw would then lead him to a new discovery. They were practicing a jutsu. But which one was it? With this asked... He would look over to the second one, who would be doing a differnet Jutsu. Another one? All right, they both seemed to be two different people. Or possibly a Shadow Clone? It was hard to tell. They were aiming their things at each other, meaning it was best to stay at the distance he was, or get caught in what they were doing otherwise. They both looked to be pretty young compared to the old teacher that he had in the past. With their huge heavy jackets being warn, they seemed a bit big as well. However, those things have been known to be huge for no reason. As in, only the humans in the ice age would have actual reason to wear them. Then again, they might just have a thing against those who use Ice techniques. That was fine. HAruki knew what it meant to not like a certain type of Jutsu. In this case, he did not like the Genjutsu type abilities too much, mainly because of how they are designed to toy with ones innocent mind and possibly break it. If that is how one fights, they should not be fighting. Be one with nature, use some seals, put an opponent on lockdown, something! But don't go to an opponent and mentally scare them for life! Then again, he was not a user of their Jutsus, maybe it was not a good idea to just think of their ways to be bad until he takes a step in their shoes. However, to do that, he would have to learn some of that Genjutsu. And who was going to teach him that? How was he going to learn in the first place? And how was he even going to be tested? Maybe it was just best to take his current road increase his reaction time and use the Genjutsu Release. All right, so with that, he would look over towards them to continue whatever they are doing. Maybe he should observe to see what new techniques that could be learned. His eyes were going to have to pay a bit more attention, since he saw them using signs, but did not remember specifically what signs and in what order. The most that he got was Ram, one of the most common signs, but that was pretty much it. How unfair. The light brown eyes were locked before he then thought he saw something from one of their mouths as they breathed in. A... Spark? Lightning possibly? Oh man, this could be a new technique being revealed to the boy, he had to pay attention closely! And so with that, the person would breathe in and allow their lungs to fill with as much air as they can possibly hold. Fire Style: Fire Breathe Jutsu! He would exclaim before firing a huge amount of flames from his mouth to the other man who looked identical to himself, who would resist back with a different Jutsu maybe? Wait, nope... It was the same one. The same comman was announced and echoed to the world as he would then place his hands over his mouth and shoot another beam of fire. The both of them clashed, causing a huge amount of impact with both fires. The sight was so bright and so beautiful, he would have loved to see more of it, but the flames were causing each other to calm down, and he would eventually see the flames die down pretty quickly. The both of them had big jutsu's, and they were so well matched to each other as well. HAruki kind of envied them, he wished that he had someone like that to match. Maybe a rival in fact, see whose lightning was better than the others.The Akari was a stubborn one, so he would make a good and yet annoying rival for whoever the opponent is. Oh well, it was supposed to be that way, the both of them compete until they got sick of each other. And by doing so, they also grow side by side, making each other stronger. And most of the time, they actually care for each other more than anything, making sure that only THEY can do the mean things to each other, and no one else. If anyone is going to kill each other, it was going to be them, and no one else. That was a weird friendship and rivalry, but it was surprisingly common. It was even written in history that it was that way between the two famous ninjas, Naruto Uzimaki and Sasuke Uchiha. They started off together as Genin on the same team, and to this day, they are still going at it. But many times, they were able to help each other out when they needed it most. Oh man, he would have loved to speak to them about it if he could. On the plus side though, he was still growing, and he was about to grow even more once he got to the two of them.

And so the boy would begin to clap loudly like a fan. And while he was the only one there, he was still pretty loud regardless, so it was not all too awkward. Or so he would hope. In all honesty, who would know until it was too late? The both of them would look over to him, but not a single one would drop their shadow clone. Was this a technique that Haruki had never seen? They were so identical, you would think that they are... Twins... Could that be it? If that is the case, it would only make sense for them to be going at it like that. Like the rival rant that he had just given. And in doing what they had just done, the both of them were amplifying the fire breath that they had, creating a huge amount. There was no way that they just started off on something so small without the help of each other. If Haruki got to their level of flames on one shot, he would have been so proud of himself. These two were clearly experts with their jutsu's, and so he was trying to get their attention with his clapping. Now that he got them, he would approach them, but carefully so that they do not think that he would attack them. See, he had common sense. And through the experiences that he has goen through, he new what was worth doing was what was just better to leave alone. These two were strangers for now, and so he needed to treat them like it. So of course, he would clap for them after what they had done, but not start saying good things yet. He had a big mouth, but even he knew when to keep it shut. That was often what a ninja had to do in order to keep their tongue, or so his old teacher would say. His advice came to him, and now he was putting it into action. As a result, one of the two men would smile as he would continue to talk. Looks like he was safe for now. In case they try to do something to him, he was pretty numble, and he will also gladly blind them with his eyes. They better not try to do something to the Akari. These were stupid thoughts to have in the first place, since he was the one that approached them in the first place. But being a child, what else did he know? He was looking out for himself, making sure that he could guarantee another day of life when he slept tonight.

That was amazing! I want to see something like that again! The boy would exclaim towards the twins. One would chuckle a little bit from how adorable he was being. Well, Charm and smiles did not take him too far, but it was far enough in this case, and the Akari was very much happy for that. As for what he was going to do now... Hopefully get to watch another beautiful fire display like the one that had been shown to him. All right kid, I think we can do that for you, right Yuri? The first one would ask. And just like that, the boy would suddenly feel a sudden urge to say the name. But he kept it to himself. The second one would then nod his head and reply to the other teacher. Or soon to be teacher rather. Yeah. Should we use the flame breath again? Or shall we give him something new to see, Yuuri. Okay, once again, he felt a stronger urge to say the name again. Why? There was no reason for it. They both seemed like normal names. And he was practically screaming to say it. However, his lips were sealed. And once it was the time to speak, he would look for an excuse to say it.We should give him something new to see. In fact... Why not teach him something? Look. He had the headband of a Sand Village ninja. It would not hurt to give him something new. The man would explain, pointing over towards the man that was Haruki, specifically towards the metal headband on his head. Heck, the boy forgot that it was still on him in the first place. He had gotten so used to it by now. We can't force him to do something like that! Not if he does not want to. The other twin would explain, now the both of them looking over at Haruki. He would then proceed to ask a simple question. So we notice that you are a ninja. Want to learn some of the things we know? We promise to take good care of you, and you can return back home every day. The only thing that he can teach are basic ninjutsu, and fire techniques however. We owe the Kage a favor anyways, might as well help them with their village. So what do you say kid?

What did he say? Well, was he allowed to mention how easy this was? Probably not, the Akari did not want to lose the chnace to learn the new Fire Techniques. And so he would raise a fist into the air as he would give a happy nod. Yes! That is exactly what I need! I currently seem to know basic things and a few lightning techniques. If I can mix it in with my fire, it would be amazing! The boy would exclaim, now smiling as the both of them would look over to each other, nod their heads, then look back over to him. Do you have any other teacher? We do not want to interrupt any current studies that you have. One of the twins would tell him, in which he would just shake his head from side to side. It was true, he did have a teacher. But the teacher had to go yesterday for some reason. A small pang would emit to his heart when he thought about it. However, a smile would cover the pain that he felt. It was just better for others not to know, not yet. He would gladly tell them if he trusted them long enough, but only after the lessons are over and when he was able to obtain all of their fire style jutsu knowledge. He currently does not have to tell them anything private, and they should hopefully understand that. Nah, I do not have any teachers currently. I learned a few things, then I graduated to this point in time. I can show you a few tricks to prove myself, if you don't mind.

Nah, you don't have to do that for us kid, we believe you. Just know that this is not going to be too easy, all righty? This is going to take time, hard work, and a lot of studying and practicing. If you are still willing to join us, we will take you under our wing. Regardless of your choice though, we will still show you the fire show that you seem to love. So what do you say kid? Well, his name was not kid, but he got the point. And now was the time to weigh his options. If he were to go with them, he would have to undergo the same conditions that he did when he was with another teacher. All right, sounded fair enough. But if he did not, he misses his chance to go with fire and mix his things. There was only one obvious choice to choose from this point on. There was nothing much too different about the things being presented in front of him than there was with any of the academy teachers and the teacher that taught him many things that revolved around lightning. I know what I want, and what I want is to learn the fire. So please, teach me and I will follow your instructions. You have cool jutsus, and I want to learn them as well. I will learn them, no matter what. Just like I did with the lightning. So that is my final answer, I want to be with you two. And with that, he would add a little bit more of impact with his smile. It was weird how that adorable little smile could amplify the point that he had. That was fun, but not quite what he was going for. The boy was just naturally happy, and it just so happened to help him out in this case. Will he get so lucky in the future? Surprisingly enough, the answer is yes, since it was so convincing. One day, he will lose that cute factor though. It made him wonder about what he would look like when he grew up. Hopefully someone with at least decent looks. And with a hood, no one can just give up on the hood so easily. With that, the both of the twins would not their heads before placing theirs hands in thier pockets. In that case, you and us shoudl probably get to know each other. I'm Yuri. And the twin brother over here is Yuri. Notice the difference in how long we hold the U. And what is your name? The man would ask, now looking at Haruki for an answer. And the boy would just shrug, figuring there was not really much to lose if he just said his name. My name is Haruki, Haruki Akari of the Sand Village. I am a Genin who wants to be a ninja! And that might have been a bit too many details. But it did not matter, it was not like he was insulting someone or anything. And with his white toothy grin, even if he were, it would like a mere joke.

All right Haruki Akari, we are going to show you our second performance. Think of it as something to make it official, only for the three of us to see. You ready Yuri? The man would ask, stepping away from his twin brother, who would nod his head before he would then reply. Of course I am ready. Remember, we are going for the Great Flame Dragon! And with that being announced, the boy would watch them both closely as they would look at each other. They nodded their heads in rhythm, in which the Akari could only assume they needed a rhythm for their counting. All right, that was a nice little thing that they could do. Some say that twins have the ability to read each others minds. If that were the case, were they doing that right now? All these important questions, it made him lose track of what was even going on in the first place. The sudden movement in their hands as they would begin the jutsus would allow him to return back to reality. Perfect, now he was going to witness something amazing, he was sure of it. His light brown eyes watched the scene with anticipation as he saw them. They still had pretty fast hands, and could not see their signs and memorize what they were doing fast enough. An unfortunate event, considering he might have been able to learn something at that point as well. Oh well though, there was going to be plenty of time to learn it later in the future. Provided that this actually meant something to the fire twins, then he had no reason to worry.

Once the both of them had finished their techniques, they would end up firing two dragons made of fire towards each other, making them clash with a huge amount of force as flames were flying. It was so bright... So amazing... He wished that they would have been part of his arsenal. All he had was a lightning beast. Which, don't get him wrong, was an amazing technique. But when a kid sees something as strong as that in front of their eyes, and knows that they have the potential to do that as well, they can only overlook the fact that they have a lightning beast and realize that they can learn as something as great as that. Of course, they were unable to do any real harm since they ended up clashing with each other, which was good considering how many times the Akari was able to make a tree explode. Two times. Three maybe? He did not remember. He used the Lightning Beast Running Technique and Chidori. What if... He was able to infuse fire in Chidori? If he did that, what would he be able to do with a fire version of it? Well, probably not much. There was a reason why it was named the way it was. The high voltage caused all of the lightning to sound like a huge number of birds. And those huge number of birds could only help him if there was lightning. If one made of fire ocurred, it would probably not be Chidori anymore. Now fire mixed with lightning, that was something that he himself wanted to witness. But for now... It was going to have to be dropped. At least, for now. Until he then learned fire. And then he gets to experiment! Yay! Letting kids around fire!

That was so cool! I can not wait to work with you guys! I want to learn something like that first! Haruki would announce to the both of them with his peppy smile, and so he would begin to learn the new arts through a new element known as fire, something known to be as powerful and chaotic as lightning. An interesting fate he ended up with, but a fortunate one as well. Now that he was going to be wielding two elements... Does that mean he can unlock the techniques that require him to infuse both? If so, Haruki might have unlocked more Jutsu's than he expected. And he was going to make sure he got to try out every single last one of them.

Word Count: 4008

20 Stats Towards Speed

New Element: Fire
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fire Jutsu Training Empty Re: Fire Jutsu Training

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:42 pm
Today was going to officially be the first day of his training, the excited young man could not wait for it. For the past few days, he was just thinking about what new things that he was going to be learning. For example, what techniques that he would carry out. The reason why he needed to wait was so that the Yuri twins would think up of the lesson. Five days were needed, and today was the day where they have their first meetup, in the same area that they had met, just a little bit further down the meadows and towards the desert area. The borders however were considered to be a part of the territory of the village, so it was technically still a village. And so once he made it towards the area, he would be waiting. Admittedly, he was a bit early, thanks to his excitement. But at least his ambition was going to get him fairly far. Well, to have training, it was required to have a minimum of a teacher and a student. And he was the student. Sometimes notes or research can act as the teacher, but most of the time, it was another human being. So that was going to have to wait for a bit. What could the Akari do in the meantime so that he would not get bored? Well, Taijutsu was possibly an option, seeing as it does not get too much Chakra drained. But what would he practice it on? It made sense to get stronger, sure, but that did not mean he had to do anything that would require him to be alone. Maybe he could summon a Lightning clone with a decent amount of Chakra, thus making the both of them able to fight each other for the moment until Yuri and Yuuri both arrived. Then again, to make a clone in the first place, he was going to have to use a lot of Chakra, and he was going to need it so he had a fire technique ready. So what could he do? Little did he know that thinking of the question was keeping him busy and preventing him from being bored. Ironic how life worked that way. So the boy would continue of thinking ways to restore his Chakra, maybe by becoming a Medical ninja, he would be able to retain and restore Chakra. As much of a good idea as that had sounded, it would not make sense. The boy was an extreme type of person who played offensively. To play with healing and defenses was not quite the path that he wanted to take. Hopefully he might be able to escape that stage one day, considering how useful it was in the first place. Fire was designed to create chaos and burn things down, so there were not too many things that would heal him. Unless it related to the Phoenix. The Phoenix was able to recover every time it died. So it never truly died... It just went to sleep for a bit. One says that trying to kill it while it is sleeping is a possible option, but if it was able to put itself back together again, then there seems to be a problem. Then again, it was known as the immortal phoenix, not the invincible Phoenix.

Heyo Haruki! I see you are up bright and early! Yuri would announce to the boy as he came in walking casually. Yes! There he was! After a little bit, Haruki was beginning to think that they might have forgotten it. But he had been proven wrong as the both of them had just arrived. Maybe a little bit later than he expected, but they were still there! And so he would stand up and look over to them before giving them both a salute. Yup! I am ready! What am I learning today? He was a blunt child, wanting to know what he was going to learn today. On the plus side, he had good intentions and was clearly dedicated to learning. It was an honor to be able to learn both fire and lightning. It was very comforting to learn that he was able to have such good teachers help him out. And while it did disappoint him that he was unable to do this with a team, he might be able to make the best out of them. That did give him an idea though. What if used his Lightning clones and had them use Transformation before having them take on two different identities. Then again, that has probably been done before, and he would not like to face the wrath of the ones who were giving the teams out. And so he would refrain from doing so stupid. Maybe if he got a Tanuki, he might be able to make it give him a new character. Wait, no. First off... He heard many myths of the them, but that did not mean that one did exist. And as fun as they seemed, they also seem to be rather arrogant based on what he has seen. Probably a bad idea since he and arrogance don't mix too well. Maybe it was better if they don't exist. But now... What can he do? Probably do what he has been doing without a team for a little while until the fact changes. Well, we plan to teach your a pretty big technique. But it requires a couple of small ones first. This one is still very useful though, it is called the Fire Style: Great Fireball technique. Just like it sounded, you can make a big fireball out of it. Alternatively, you can make a big stream of fire and have it form in the shape of a cone. Whatever the choice it, is it yours in the end. But once you have the technique down, you only need to learn one more and you will be set to learn the big fire technique we have prepared for you. Are you ready is the question. That sounded so promising! The smile placed on the hooded boy would form into a white toothy grin as he raised an excited fist up into the air. YAY! Let's do it then! What do I need to do to carry out the Great Fireball though? The boy would ask, return his lips to a smile since he stopped speaking. And so it was now time for them to explain it. Yuri would take the wheel. You need to focus all of the flames towards your stomach, where your lungs are. And with that Chakra, it is going to turn into fire. This is why you will feel a lot of heat there. There are only two signs, because it is that simple. I'm, sure you have learned things with 5 back at the academy. Yes, that was true. This guy knew what he was talking about at least. Techniques that are considered A rank use two signs, it was amazing hows this world worked. The first sign is Horse. The second is Tiger. Once you have those out, just breathe in while holding the Tiger sign, and then let it all out. Let them all have it! That sounded like the plan. All right, Horse, Tiger, Hold Tiger, breathe in, and breathe out. Sounded simple enough.

Horse, Tiger! Got it! The boy would tell them before placing his palm forwards, both of them rather, and would then look over towards the other two. With a nod to them, and a nod in reply, the boy would face the opposite direction of them, more towards the sand before he would then weave the signs, both of them. Once being the Horse, easy enough. The second being the Tiger, also easy enough. The temptation to let go of the sign was great, and his palms were shaking before he realized that he could not do that, and so he would keep them together and look back towards them. They would nod their heads once again, confirming that he was doing a good job. All right, sounded great. So that was three of the fives steps. Remembering the fourth one, he needed to send his Chakra towards his stomach, since that is where his lungs are located. And so he would relax, letting the energy go through him naturally before it then reached that point. Great Fireball! The boy would exclaim, breathing in heavily in order to get the air needed to fuel the chakra. Oxygen made flames, and so he would take in a lot of it. Holding it in for a few seconds so that the air pressure would amplify, he would make sure to lock the flames in before he felt them at his throat, and they had that weird ashy taste. There was going to be a point in which it might start to hurt him if he held it for too long, and he full well knew that, and so he would release it all out, a huge mass of flames forming a sphere of fire in front of him, launching out a good distance for a C rank technique, and just like that, the boy had been taught how to use the fireball. Great fireball in fact. That was easy. And in return, he place his hands up in victory while the twins would praise him for what he had done. You got it done right on the first shot kid. Much more impressive than we though. At this rate, you are probably going to learn everything faster than we had expected. Oh man, they were all so kind to him. And the second one would continue with the praise to help lift up his spirits. And oh man was it working. Not a bad job at all. Maybe we could teach ya the next technique. Or maybe we should hold it off, we can't rush through the plan so quickly now can we? Well, at least Haruki got praised by the both of them. And now what was the next step? Fairly simple in all honesty. He would go back to the village and get some ramen, waiting for the next day to arrive and to learn a new technique. Thank you both so much! I can't wait for tomorrow then, I'll be here bright and early! There was no lack of development this time either! There was a way that he had met them and everything! It was just all too perfect. Lightning at first, and now fire. Soon, he will learn light as well, since he wanted to know a little bit more about his eyes and what they were able to do. Why he was able to refract light so well, and why he was able to see so well in the night could be answered. And in the process, he was able to look over towards the library and read the books about the Akari and the Hikari. It was going to be a long and extensive research, but he might as well learn about those he considered to be his family.

Well, I gotta go home now! Thank you both for everything! The boy would exclaim back towards them with a smile on his face before dashing away oh so happily. The world seemed a lot more open now since fire brought him a new set of techniques to learn. A lot more responsibilities were placed on his back, but he worked very well under pressure. And soon, he was ready to learn the next thing the next day. Well, it was still early, maybe he could take a detour to the library and learn the importance of fire and how they have served well for ninja. There had to be more than just destruction. And hey, any way that would help him is one he was willing to take.

Word Counter: 2007

Rewards:

10 Stats towards Stamina

Great Fireball
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:35 pm
This was the next day! Meaning he was going to learn the second half of the technique that he wanted to know. With it, he was going to learn the grand technique that the yuri twins have been promising him for a while now. It placed a smile on his face to know that he was going to mix lightning and fire. Of course, he was going to use lightning as his main element, but in doing so, he would only limit himself if he just stuck with that. After that, he was going to learn about what was known as the Hikari. The Hikari turned out to be light. And light seemed pretty easy to work with. It also seemed to relate to his eyes, it sounded a lot like his last name. But that was all he found out from the long hours of research that had been done yesterday. Yay, progress. But today, he was going to do it. The boy was planning to learn more about light and his eyes than he ever did in his life. Funny, no one probably would have thought of light to be an interesting thing. But it provided him a protection and a layer of curiosity that separated him from the rest of the group. He might as well let the flame ignite and take over him. Besides, a manipulating light seemed like a fun thing. Or rather, Hikari. The boy was going to have to get used to calling it that. On the plus side, he got light! And his eyes seemed to help him out actually. Recently, when he would activate them, he would feel his senses growing. Attacks seemed a lot more predictable and being able to fight was a lot easier. He might learn a bit of Taijutsu after this since he heard that many techniques revolved around it. Then again, he needed to have some sort of string between all of the Jutsu that he had. After all, there was only so much information that his body is able to store before it finally declares that it is too full to handle anything else. With this in mind, he was still probably going to go out and learn all sorts of things from all fields anyways, because he was a totally smart child, even for his age. Seriously, the might as well have been considered common sense. Oh well, as long Haruki was happy, then how much damage might there be in the end anyways? So of course, this topic would be kept away from his mind until further notice. How much further? Er... Well, it was time for him to get the new Jutsu! According to Yuri and Yuuri, it was going to be the Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson. And yes, that did require a lot of words to say. However, it was promised to be better than the fireball, which did not say too much considering the fireball was pretty average, but it was still something! Plus, it was not considered an A rank technique yet, so he was able to add it without the fear of having too many things infused into him at one time. With that being said, he was beginning to wonder when the Chuunin exams are coming up, he felt like he was more than ready to take them on. The Genin are waiting! Some are at least. Many of them to redo it, but for him, he wanted to get to the top at the first trial. Not a single failure. With that, he can maybe try to go for the Anub. Come on, who would not love to be a part of the force. Heck, if he is lucky, he might even try to go for the Master ranking. It would be so much fun, maybe a lot of work, but so much fun regardless. And so with that in mind, since he thought he was so ready, he would love for there to be a test. Of course, that was not up to him. Maybe he could send a letter or something. Then again, he learned his lesson with being patient and how he should wait. Mainly because when he did not wait, he did not get the results that he needed, and he would prefer to have the results. Waiting was bliss when one really thought about it. And so he would be the good boy he should be and sit with his legs crossed by the river, this time, a sand village with a river. Amazing, right? But Haruki figured that the water would make things more of a challenge for him. Standing in the water, getting his palms wet first before he tried to do anything. If his Chakra control was high and the amount of it being a great amount was in his body, then he should be able to carry out the task regardless of the environment. Haruki was thinking of what could happen in the future. Maybe he is having a fight with someone, and he is about to win until suddenly, a rainfall occurs, weakening the fire. While Lightning could be an option, some Chakra shutdown prevents a single element from triggering. All of them needed to be learned if he wanted to make it. No one was going to be there for him at that moment, so it was best for him to just tie his own laces. So... The Yuri Twins were later than him again, mainly because the Akari was there first. His ambition to want to be stronger was driving him to the area before anyone else.

And so finally, the both of them would finally arrive by the river area. Nice. They seemed ready as well. Looking up towards the sun, he would see that it was Noon, meaning that they were right on time. The first thing they needed to do, was speak, which ended up being a lot slower than the boy thought. It was an illusion, time seeming to go slower when it is getting boring or when he had to wait. In this case, it was both. Hey guys! I'm ready for today's lesson! What are we going to be learning? The reason why Haruki was asking was to make sure that they were learning what he thought they were learning, which was the Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson Nail Technique. Or something like that, the boy was still confused as to what the name actually was. In his defense, though, it was a handful to say. And so the twins would then reply to him. Hey Haruki. Today we are going to be teaching you the Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson Technique today. We should probably test you to see if you memorized the name by heart since it is a pretty sacred name. However, I'm sure you have it down already, so we will just teach you already. Well, there were some things that adults did not need kids to teach them. Haruki was sure that with a bit of practice that he would be able to get the name down easily. But for now, he would just nod his head and smile happily before looking at the twins once again, showing that he agreed with them and was willing to follow along with whatever they planned to do. The signs to carry this out are a bit much actually, but there is a reason for it. Just like the name, the task has many features to it. And with a bunch of features comes a lot of requirements. Not really. It would seem that way, but many of the techniques that the Akari had been taught required a few hand signs, almost none if he were honest. The A rank Lightning Running Beast Technique required no hand signs last he checked. Oh well, this was not the time to challenge what had just been said. The signs are Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger, and Monkey. Then you just get a Shuriken and watch the magic. The Yuri twin would demonstrate by pulling out a few weapons. All right, so he needed some weapons to carry this out, and that was going to make Haruki bankrupt. Great. Now it looked like he was going to have to go to a shop. On the plus side, though, if he was able to manage his Ryo well enough, he might be able to survive the onslaught that was about to occur to his wallet. The Yuri Twins would place their hands to form the signs, easy. And once that occurred, they would let out a ball of fire before throwing the weapons into it. When they got out of the fire, they were on fire. Basically, they were amplified, making them much stronger than they were before. That was amazing... Wow... The boy would love to learn a technique like that, even if it did cost him a lot of Ryo. It will probably be worth it.

Awesome! So basically, I can use my weapons and allow them to be on fire! And you can hold onto them as well? The boy would ask, tilting his head to the side now. Hopefully this might end soon, because he might launch another set of questions, and the boy would talk an earful if he felt like it. Well then, how about we mix them together! The Akari would announce, trying to sneakily point out that he wanted to learn the grand ability of being able to mix two jutsus and make them into one huge amazing technique. It seemed like an amazing mix, two simple ones. Maybe they would be stronger than his current A rank techniques. However, as sneaky as he tried to be, Yuuri was able to see through it, not even using effort as well. Was he really that easy to see through? Nice try Haruki, but we are learning that tomorrow. You need to work on today, and today, you are going to be learning the Flower. Well, it was worth a shot. While it was not as flashy as the other techniques, it was still a fire technique, and fire was something that he would love to have to his arsenal. Though this one would have to use some weapons, which was not too cool in his opinion, but whatever.

All right, fine, I get it. The Akari would tell them before looking over towards the river. He'd then place himself in it, so that he would have calmed the Chakra down. Again, he wanted to master the control of his energy and his fire. And if he can't even do it in the water, than why even bother trying to master it? It was risky, and he might never learn it like this, but it was worth a shot. Can one deny that? Hopefully not. And so he would place his palms together, forming the hand signs that were needed. Recalling what he had heard in his head, he would think of the signs that he needed to use. If he got them all correctly, the boy would have recalled... Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger, and Monkey. Yup! That was what he had in his mind, and now it was time to try it out. First, he needed to send the Chakra towards his lungs again, since he was going to be breathing out the fire to form a fireball. And once he felt the burning sensation in his lungs, he would then see the hand movements that would need to be formed. He would let them be known as he would say though to the world. Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, Tiger, and Monkey. The signs were formed, and now time to carry out the task. Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson! Haruki would exclaim before breathing out the air in his lungs, releasing fire instead of air as a ball would be formed. Throwing his five Kunai knives through them, they would all form a flaming version of themselves, catching on fire and being elegant as they left a huge trail of fire behind them. It was a fairly easy Jutsu, and he did it while standing in the water. Did he master it? Most likely. It was not that hard to learn in the first place. But now he had completed the first two steps needed to understand and learn the true Jutsu that they wanted him to learn in the first place. And oh man, it was going to be a great run for him if he could do it. The fire element was an interesting element, he wanted to see what it could do and how far it will bring him. Lightning brought him very far, and now it has a new rival, that being fire. Fire seemed interesting to him, just not as much as lightning did, which was the reason why someone like him would prefer to have a versatile element rather than one that focused on offense. It was just him though, and it was not like he had a problem with any of the others. It was just something that he preferred to have in an element, and he felt that lightning would do just that for him.

AS for what fire could do to prank people... It just about can't in all honesty. As much as he would love to use it for a prank, there were just some extremes that he would prefer not to take. And unfortunately for him, that was one of them. While he did not mind using fire, he knew that people would be scared, not fooled. And since was scaring people and having them suffer through terror a fun thing? The same reason why he did not prefer to use Genjutsu, since that was the purpose of it, to negatively affect the emotions of one being to make them suffer. And while it could also make someone just surrender, some ninja's don't care and are willing to go much too far in order to feel satisfied with the pain that had been inflicted onto the body that they had tormented. That was not fighting, that was just evil. Oh well, he probably will use it soon anyways, not as something to specialize in, but still something that he could use to help him escape. Just like anything, they can bring in good things to the world and they can also bring in bad things to the world. Some just seem worse than others, which Haruki believes to be the the case. Any sort of fighting could be used for things that went against ethics. In the end however, it was not about fighting fair. It was about fighting to win. If someone wanted to kill him, they were not going to try to gain "Honor" out of it. They were never going to get it in the first place anyways, and so why should he try to pretend that they have to restrict themselves.

And so now it was time to get out of there, he had to return back home with Aunt Nea. The Yuri Twins taught him something pretty cool today, and he will now try to load up on weapons as soon as possible. For now however, that would be refrained from his hit list as he decided to make his way back home to the sand village. There was nothing that he could really do, other than maybe do a bit of research. That was going to be a lot of fun. Oh well, Hikari was a great element that he wanted to know more about. Who were the Akari's? Were they still alive? Were they waiting for him to come home? And then Haruki would have a little bit of fun with making up scenarios about how he was left in Sand Village. One of his person al favorite ones that almost got him in trouble at the library was when he thought he might have been just some prince, and that prince needed to be saved from an evil witch who wanted to put a curse on him, like any generic story to exist. Seriously, was that their only guideline when they did that sort of thing? Any respect for the characters rather than just throwing their main characters at the audience like a patch of rotten tomatoes? Well, at least there was a bit of background story. And despite all of the jokes that he had made about them and how cheesy they were, they seemed to at least know who they were and what they wanted in the end. Haruki had no idea about who he was, and what they wanted from him. Was he still wanted up to this day? Why was his mother there only? That made him question his history and what it might lead him up to in the future. For now though, he seemed to be stressing out way too much, and needed to do a bit more work with the history of the element that was Hikari. How he was able to change the way light moved, and what would happen if he split an atom. What that had to do with what Hikari was was anyones guess. On the plus side, he was able to get away with it, because it still had something to do with science. And so just like that, the day was pretty much over. Could it have ended better? Maybe, with a better technique. But it was something that he could add, and who knows, it might one day serve him well in the future? That was all for now, and hopefully he would learn the newer and better technique tomorrow. The Akari would not wait to learn it. The Yuri twins had him hyped up for it and everything.

Word Count: 3012

Rewards:

15 Stats towards Chakra

Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson

Side Note:

Turns out, I have a Jutsu that I can't learn since I don't have the Water Element. Hidden Mist. I'd like to get rid of that and send those 2,000 words towards Chakra Infusion. Thanks!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Okay so approving training. I'll allow the wc refund this one time because you're still relatively new but please check you meet all requirements before learning a jutsu next time.

Hidden mist costs 1k, so you may only get 1k towards chakra infusion which costs 2k wc. <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 pm
Today was the day that he was going to be learning something big. After his huge disappointment with the Chidori Katana thing, he figured that this was the best way to cheer himself up, by getting a new technique that allowed him to cause better amounts of destruction. That probably was not healthy for the mind, but if he was not going to have any effort placed on him getting better, than why should he try any better to get himself some help. Besides, he learned two different things on two different days just to make sure that he was already ready for this day. This was going to be the day where he learned the new technique. It apparently had a lot to do with fireballs, which was kind of expected, but it did not matter. Last he checked, he did not seem to have to use any weapons. Still, he brought them since it would not be the first time he ever got burned. That may or may not have been intended, the reader could decide that. And once he placed the flames into action, this was going to be a fun little area to tap. A New technique, one designed to cause mass burning everything that it touches. Only then, will Haruki learn the power of the flames? On the plus side, there seemed to be a lot of new things in the fire section last he checked. This path was one of them, and it leads up to a pretty decent Jutsu, so he was pretty happy about that. And then there was the fact that there were many things that were related to fire, maybe even more than lightning. The one thing that it laced, however, was versatility, the one thing that lightning did not lack. See, there was a huge difference between variety and versatility, versatility was able to adapt to the situation that one might be in. Variety was just the number of things that one may have. And in the long run, only one of the two will get one very far. To take an example of it, imagine two ninjas. One of them with a high number of Jutsu, but they are only able to use a limited pool of Chakra. And the more Chakra that they have, the more they seem to waste, so it does not seem to worry. And while that one may have a lot of flashy tricks up their sleeves, none of them seem to connect to each other, and in the end, would only cause them to backfire onto each other. And now take a different scene where it is just an average ninja who seems to know how to manage their chakra and can recover it while effectively choosing which techniques will be useful to them in the future. Provided those two actually get into a fight, which one will win? The one that exhausted all of their techniques and can only resort to Taijutsu? Or the one that is now able to resort to the many other techniques they have since they save their energy? The same applied to here as well. Haruki wanted things that would help him in any situation. One of them, for example, would be a Wind fighter. Apparently, the wind was stronger than lightning. Fine, he will let that one slide. But to say that he was going to lose just because his opponent used the wind was a stupid thing to say. If anything, it would put him at a disadvantage if that wind user just got too cocky. It shows a lot about what they think they know, as opposed to what they actually do know. If they were able to get a good set of things, but none of them connected, then he had a bunch of one-shot attacks that are hit and miss. They are pretty much a glass cannon, much too easy to take down since the Akari played offensively. According to what he had been reading, this was an area of effect sort of attack, meaning that it is able to take down a number of enemies as once, or at least strike them. This can be good and bad. Good because he is able to mow down through the enemies. Bad because he can also just as easily hit his allies. Whoops. Well, he had other options, and risk was always something that a ninja had to consider. There is no such thing as a guaranteed victory, not in this life at least. It was either a game of probability, or both of them lose. The reason why both lose, life had been taken away, blood had been shed, Chakra had been wasted. The world fought for such trivial things. And now he realized that this was not going to get him anywhere. What kind of thoughts were these? Instead, he would just smile in excitement, however, ignoring everything that had just been thought like it never happened. Can one just ignore it? Maybe. Who knows? It was something that the Akari was willing to try. There was something that he wanted to know, though. Hikari meant light, right? And so why was he not names Hikari? Haruki would have a solution, or an answer rather, to this. The answer was most likely that Akari meant something of the same thing, right?

All right Haruki! Get ready! Today is the day we are going to be learning about the new Jutsu! Get yourself prepared so witness the amazing fire show that it about to occur! Yuuri would exclaim as he would then have his hands ready to weave the hand signs. The hooded boy would look over his shoulder and behind his back to see the twins right there. Sweet. They were right there, ready to teach him some new things about the fire. Fire techniques specifically. Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower! Yuri would yell out the technique before then weaving the signs that are needed. Which was... A surprise. Only Tiger. Nice. It was just the lone tiger. The only sign that was needed was the tiger. The most magnificent technique only needed the tiger. Haruki just was not surprised anymore. He was just wanting to see what would happen next and hopefully make things work it. Already, he felt like he had been let down since there was only one sign to it. Oh well, it made things a little bit easier for him, so that was a plus for him. But what about the things that put him down? For example, there was the fact that it was not too hard for him to carry out. And without a bit of a challenge, what was really the point of trying it? Well, obviously to learn it, but with what gain in all honesty? The Akari honestly felt that there would be more gain in watching a couple of ants fight. It was whatever thought, they meant well and were trying to make him learn something cool, and so there was no reason to ruin the fun with a bit of realism. A huge number of fireballs would be sent out from the Tiger sign that had been made, and so there were some fireballs. Okay, cool. But what was interesting about them though was their movement. Unlike anything he had ever seen before if he had, to be honest about it. Nice. And now all he was going to have to do was watch what happened. They eventually disappeared, but not without leaving behind some explosions. Okay, now THAT was pretty cool. What made them move like that? It was a beautiful sight in all honest, he looked like a Phoenix Bird that was on a barrage against a huge arm, all those Fire balls. It now made a little bit more sense as to while something like that would be considered a good Jutsu. And now the previous ones that he had learned also made sense to him. If he understood things correctly, and he believes that he does, then the Fireball Jutsu was performed and perfected so that he would have the shape of the fireballs. And then the Flower one, the Phoenix Flower rather, that one was to make sure there were multiple ones. And so that was the combination right there. Now time to execute it. Did you notice the movement? The fireballs can be controlled with your mind. So if you got a running enemy, they will have to be running for a long time because those fireballs don't go out at random. They go up a pretty good distance as well, 50 meters if I remember correctly. So I suggest you be very creative when you use it. When you cast it out Haruki, what you want to do is place your Chakra towards you lungs and your hands, just so you don't use too much Chakra. It is a very powerful technique that is designed to save you a little bit of your energy. I just hope you find some sort of use for it in the future. Now with that being said, it is your turn to try it out, so go for it, kid! The man would explain before stepping back. All right, now it was time for the boy to carry out the task. Hopefully he himself would be able to do such a thing. Who did not think that they could do this at a Genin level? All right, the teachings were the first thing to remember. A Fireball. Yes, in order to use that, he had to do two signs. Weaving them, he would then let one out from his mouth in a perfect manner. That was a test run. And then the Phoenix Flower. That one was not going to be tested out since he did not care to set his things on fire again, since they did cost money and all. As of currently, Haruki has not yet been on a single job yet, so it should be expected of him to take care of his ninja tools until they have lived their exact last days. And so with those two things in mind, he would then try to focus the Chakra towards the two points that he had been told. One of them so that he prevents himself from burning himself up from the inside, and the other so that he was able to carry out the task in the first place. This needed to be done while carrying out the Tiger Sign, and so he would do that while trying to force the energy through his body. Once that occurred, the boy would then look forward with a smile on his face as he then pressed his hands together, holding up his pointer and middle fingers while making his fingers interlock with each other at the end of his hands. Once that occurred, the energy was being sent through his body like he wanted it to be. The sign was important for that since he needed to tell it to work on command. All right, now that that was out of the way, he can get ready to control the fire that he was about to spew out. A great way to look at the scenario placed in front of him was to imagine a river in front of him. And he was trying to burn the river down, making it all evaporate. To do this, he was going to need as much fire as he can. And of course, with his skill, it might be possible yet. But he was an optimist and was more than willing to try. The body would emit more Chakra towards his palms, and with one final breath, he would then release the energy from his hands and the sign, twenty of the balls of fire were made. Now the next part was kind of hard since he felt a link to the fireballs with his mind. They were going forward for now. But his eyes were then moving along with them as the all were spinning in a spiral now, causing a cool spinning effect onto it.

Now it was time to amplify the flames a little bit, making them do tricks. He would have them all surround his body in a circle, spinning quickly to make a mini ring around his body. It was a beautiful little flaming masterpiece that he had made to protect himself. Look guys! I did it! I did it! Haruki would exclaim. Of course, he did, it was pretty obvious that he was doing it right now. There was no reason to ruin his fun, though. And the adults would watch approvingly with smiles on their faces as he enjoyed the little flames that were around his body. Once he was done, he would place his palm out towards the water. He was going to try his luck. And the palms of fire would aim to there before they ended up touching the water. The instant they did, they were unable to continue out much further in the distance. The reason was pretty obvious. But it was still going to be said anyways. What did you plan to do there? Chakra fire is a bit different. When it comes in contact with real water, it is not going to survive for very long. While some water might actually cause the fire to splash, when you have a river of it, well, what do you think happens next? So refrain from the bigger amounts of water. Instead, you shoulder use some of the lightning things that you said you had. Want to show us for a little bit actually? We are pretty interesting in the Lightning techniques that you have. Well, why not? While he was unable to teach them since they do not seem to have a Lightning element on them. But he can most certainly teach them.

Sure! I will even try to mix it with the fire as well, maybe I can make something out of it. Haruki would explain before he would place the Chakra back towards his right hand only. This took a little bit since the light hand and the right hand were the further distance away from each other. But once the energy was placed on his right hand, he would put it forward. His body would be straight while he did this, stance clearly positioned for the backlash to occur and his favorite pet to be summoned. This is one of my favorite Lightning techniques. This is the Lightning Running Beast Technique! The Akari would exclaim as a blue chain of electricity would fire out from his palm, causing him to be jerked back a little bit. However, it was worth it when the puppy would form from the lightning that he had made from the palm. The twins would clap in response to it, seeing such a Jutsu in front of them that could compete with the one that they had shown him. And it only gets better. He was able to control it by using the chain as a leash. And so if he pulled it out towards the right, it was going to move to the right. And so Haruki would guide it towards a tree in the Desert because those were a thing. And within a second, it would no longer be a tree, but it would shatter into many splinters and pieces of wood on the ground. It was amazing how quickly the lightning was able to rip open into the plant. And with that, the beast would no longer be there to control and the chain of lightning was no longer there for him to control.

Very well done! I don't think you can mix lightning with fire, but I have been wrong before. If you do, let me know, and I will personally come over to your house and give youa pat on the back. One of the twins would tell Haruki. It was a joke of course, and so the boy would laugh a bit at it. And after that, they were going to practce some other things related to fighting as well. No more techniques, but they were actually going to fight. For fun of course, but it was a fight regardless. A practice battle if one may call it that. A mock battle! Yes! That was it! And so they would have to get themselves ready for it. All right, let's do a battle together. One way I learned how to fight is by simply fighting against another person. You both are the only ones that seem willing to do it, so do you mind helping me out? The boy would ask, tilting his head to the side with a smile on his face. The twins would look at each other with a neutral facial expression on them. And with that, they would then nod their heads after thinking for a little bit. Seriously, was that think about twins knowing what the other is thinking true? It might as well be, why else would they have such a scene like that were it looks like they know exactly what the other one is thinking.

Are you both ready then? The boy would ask as he was in a fighting stand, both of his palms up, a default stance that allowed his right hand to defend a little bit more, but it was a professional one that allowed the user to counter an attack, usually but not always after blocking. They would nod their heads before looking over at Haruki. Bring it then! The boy would start things off by charging towards Yuuri, who would prepare in a weird looking stance. Knees squat, but his hands were up that were in the same way as his. Haruki did see the logic, though, it was going to be hard to knock him off his feet. But what if someone was going to attack from the top? Yuri, however, would be the first to make it and strike towards the brother with a fist, which was blocked by an arm held up before a counter punch would occur. Haruki would take the moment of surprise and jump in bewteen the punch, and it was a bit risky considering how strong the man was. However, with surprise, he had a bit of leverage and blocked the attack with his leg. Next, he would flick his leg upwards to send the arm back and away. Landing on his feet again, he would then notice the attacker from behind try to strike him from above, but the boy was a step ahead of him and would swipe his leg to the backknees of his opponent, thus causing him to fall onto his back before getting back to business. Haruki would jump onto the other Twin and aim a cirect kick towards the chest. However, that attempt would be denied with a block. seems like he was not going to make this easy, which was good, Haruki was up for a little challenge.

A swift drop to the boy before he would end up blocking a high kick from his opponent with his right hand, only to face a second kick that was coming that he did not see coming from the same area as the twin would spin his leg towards Haruki by jumping up. And so he would be launched to the side and away from the man. Haruki would land back onto his feet before sliding a little bit. Perfect. It was now time for the real battle. The boy would pounce back over to the teacher before trying to fight on the ground, attempting to shove his right palm towards the stomach, only to have it smacked away before a palm would be aimed at the Akari's forehead. It was ducked under before he would slam his own head into the stomach of the teacher, causing him to stumble backward. Now was his chance! The Akari would jump into the air before attempting to slam the heel of his leg onto the head of Yuuri, only for the result to be unsuccessful as the attack would be blocked by his mentor below. Dang it! The boy was still in the air, though, he might as well try to make the best of it. And so he would try to kick downwards with it another leg to stomp, only for the arm to move out of the way and leave his body vulnerable to the attack. Since Haruki did not see the attack coming, he was exposed as one final punch in the air would cause him to fly back, and it was all over from that moment. He had lost, but he understood how people were battling now. Maybe he could try to learn Taijutsu? Nah, that seemed a little bit too hard for him. Plus it was not as fun as using ninjutsu. It was fun, but not as fun. And the elements were kind of fun to mess with. Get himself a huge box of matches and the game and battle were both destined to make sure that he won. Even though he was unable to provide such things for himself, he would be able to fight on the ground since he can produce. It was not like he was defenseless. The boy was able to tie his own laces. One thing that he remembers being told at the academy was that he was the only one that is in his shoes. So that he should be in his own world, tying his own laces. That basically meant that you can't put too much faith in others. It seemed kind of mean, but the Akari was able to understand why such a thing had been said. And maybe he would be able to learn from it. But he would love to put his faith in other people. And in doing so, he had met these two sweet teachers who brought him nothing but good. And fire. One must not forget how they brought fire into his life. So that was two things. Lightning and fire. Next... Light. Hikari! That was right, he needed to get out and do some more research at the library! And with that, the boy would look over towards the other two before waving them off, it was time for him to depart from them.

And so once he told them goodbye, he would take the new fire technique that he had ran away from the scene. He needed to know more about his origin. His people were waiting for him at some village, and he wanted to find them. even if it were just to say hi, he wanted them to know that he exsited and learned their ways. If they wanted him, he would gladly be with them. However, only if he got to bring Aunt Nea, the one who took care of him. Without her, he would not be living on this day. Or maybe he would, as an orphan that is. And he would prefer not to have that life, being abused and being so needy. No one thinking any good of him. Him being a beggar pretty much, was it not sad? It would have probably made the now happy boy into a very depressed one, one who would have the darkest thoughts and have no idea that he would be a ninja one day. But now, he was living a beautiful life, one that made him free. And he was going to keep living it, enjoying every day that he has on it. Time to get out of here and move on to the next step. Light. The next new element, for the Akari Clan.

Word Count: 4002

Reward:

18 Stats Towards Speed
2 Stats Towards Strength

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22706-v6-fire-release-great-fireball-shower]Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Approved <3
Haruki Akari
Haruki Akari
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 pm
Based on what he read, it turns out that fire is used to take down the abilities of what can one do physically. For example, if one was able to burn his muscles and tear them, he was going to be in a huge amount of trouble. Mainly because they are not going to be able to do things quickly since they lose both power and speed. It made things very useful to the ones who cast it out. However, with that being said, there are also those with Medical jutsus, which are designed to counter things that cause negative effects such as that. Without them, the only think that fire had was attack power, give or take what one will on that, but that did not seem like a very safe path. It was efficient to try to learn other elements other than fire. These were the words that Haruki, the subject, did not pay attention to. He loved the fact that he can pretty much completely stop the movement of his enemies, meaning that they will be left in a helpless state where they are able to attack back. Press even further and they are unable to defend themselves. While this bondage idea did seem like a good idea, he would just put them out quickly. It would be unethical to torture them, making their lives a living hell as they just have their knees bent towards the ground, pretty much begging for mercy. Well, it was just better to put them to sleep. According to the academy though, it might be needed if they are dealing with someone that has the answers, but refuses to do it. And following the words of his teacher, the Akari was able to resist his morals in order to get a task done. It was just common sense.

Today he was going to be learning a different Fire Release, which was nice since he was beginning to expand on both his lightning and his fire jutsus. Soon, he would have a pretty decent mix of the two things before he would then learn a third one. Anything else he learned from the last time? Eh, nothing that is really worth noting in his opinion. Mainly that light can be refracted off of a crystal, or drops of water. That did give him a bit of inspiration to work on getting his third element, or fourth depending on which one came first. While he did not know if there was a good amount of it or not, he would be pretty interested in learning about water Jutsu. With water, he was able to counter those who want to use fire against him. However, it can be countered by those who use Earth. In response to that however, he can just use his lightning and take down those earth users. Only for that lightning to be countered by those who use wind. And that was where fire was. A beautiful huge fire can be made by him, it felt pretty amazing to have that at his palm. The basic elements would be his if he could learn how to use Water. Maybe that would be the better idea. Wind just did not interest him too much, and Earth did not really seem to have too much impact on areas that did not have too much gronud near him. However, he was going to have to do some research on water if he was going to choose it. The Akari learned the importance of being careful, since he only could learn a limited amount of things before he then would feel a bit light headed. As of currently, he felt like he had a huge amount of knowledge on him, and can only take in so much more.

I heard that this next fire technique was going to lower the enemies to ashes. That sounds beautiful! It most certainly did. Considering that was what fire was designed to do anyways. But this new technique did it pretty quickly, and most people with Chakra seem to be able to resist burns from flames somehow. And that being said, it seems like Chakra is the weaker version of the actual elements. For example, if someone were struck with a normal lightning bolt, they would suffer severe damage to the area struck and won't be recovering for a while. All while assuming that they even survive the bolt. However, with something like his own Chidori, it might as well not do anything towards an opponent since it seems to be able to inject 1000 lightning bolts into the body of a human and that human is not guaranteed to be dead. However, it does seem to have more force. How could this be explained? Not quite something to ask the child... On the plus side, he was able to look on the bright side of things and want to learn even more. Soon, he might be able to learn the S ranked ones. He did try that actually... That did not work too well. For one thing, while he did have the Chakra needed to learn them, he could feel his body shutting down since the power was taking over him. It seems like his body has not yet developed any form of resistance to the amount of power that those techniques held. There was even one in particular that seemed to be stronger than Chidori, having more effects and even the ability to break down the body upon impact, again, assuming the lightning does not kill them first actually. Maybe it was made out of real lightning in the first place, that might make his theory true.

This one was called the Great Fire Annihilation. It sounded like it had much power, though it seemed no different in power than any of the other A rank techniques that he learned in the past. With it, he was going to use one sign according to Yuri and Yuuri. Looks like something to look forward to... Great. On the plus side, it did give him a new technique, and once the Chuunin exams come up, he will be ready for anyone that gets in his way. His goal was to get it on the first shot. Nothing else was acceptable but first place. That was why he was trying to get the new jutsus and make sure that he was in the best physical form that he could be in. Because one day, he might find himself in a battle over something that he really wants. And only one person can have it. The Akari was prideful and determined, almost as he is stubborn, and he was not going to let go of things quickly. His battle with Kyson, where he did not give in, but tried to outsmart him rather than overpower him, was a good example of his attempts in doing so. Giving in, for real anyways, was never something that he was going to settle for. It went against his morals and those who were relying on him. And i he did it, he might as well never be a Jounin.

They both finally arrived! That was not a new sight, him being the first before they came second. Mainly since he was the one learning the new things while they were the ones to teach him. It would be nice for them to be as excited, but he would not blame them if they did not share the same sort of excitement. On the plus side though, he did not really give them a hard time, so they did not seem to mind helping him out with the techniques. That was a great help since no other kids seemed to be around to do the same thing. The academy keeps saying sorry to him because there needed to be more Genin around his level in order for a team to be made. While that did suck, he could understand where they are coming from. It was not their fault, and so he would not give them a hard time, nor would he blame them for the lack. It kind of made him question the village though and the people in it. They seem to be sharing the mentality that “Others will do it for us.” It was no offense to them though, being a ninja was not easy, and so it would make sense for other people to not want to touch such a thing. All the weapons, all of the studying, all of the pain they would have to go through, all the trials, it would make sense. Maybe it was just him venting since he would like to work with others. Haruki was a social child, one that loved to interact with others and make them feel happy as well as be happy around them. If the world were a happier place, some might say it would get boring. But with all of the sadness in it, he might as well try to create a boring world rather than one filled with pain and misery like there seems to be right now. That was not to say that everything was bad though, considering the fact that many people seem to have happy things. There was no such thing as good without bad, and bad without good. The goal was to make things happier, not actually happy. That would require quite a few things in order for him to even have any influence. First, an exam. Second… Er… An exam. What? It was true! Well, that was pretty much his rant, the twins seem ready to teach him some new things, and so he would listen to them.

The first one to talk was Yuri, who would place his hands on his hips as he then began to explain what the Jutsu was and why it would serve him well in the future, even though he pretty much knew this already. All right Haruki! Today, you are going to be learning about the Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation. This is personally one of my favorites since it can do a few good things. To those who want to harm you with offense only, they get hit with this, and they are done. Looks like they were going to be talking about Glass Cannons. All right, they were designed to be broken anyways, and Haruki was actually one in his opinion. That did not matter though, he continued to listen and let Yuri speak before putting in any of his information. To hit them, if they are low on health, this will instantly turn them to crisps, and bringing them back out alive is going to be a tough task for even the better of Medical ninjas. So be careful when using it if your goal is to bring someone alive. The man would explain. Haruki would nod his head, understanding what would happen. There was a reason why the technique was named the way it was. But he would then tilt his head to the side. He said that it did many things, but only explained one thing. So tell me one thing. What else can it do? What would happen if they had a decent amount of health? What would happen to them then? The boy would ask, now curious. He wanted to learn everything in the things that he was doing. Information was valuable, because an opponent might try to use the same technique on him. And that was something that he could not allow to have happen to him, not without the ability to know how to cancel it out.

That is easy. They will have their muscles weakened and their physical strength and speed. Meaning that they will become slower and hit less. This will be very useful if you want to bring an opponent down to your size or even lower. Yuuri would tell him. All right, so he was just a way to weaken an opponent. That could be useful to the boy actually, in case he wanted to overpower someone. There was a Lightning release ability that allowed him to amplify the abilities of his strength and speed. It would bring him pretty far if he was able to weaken opponents, creating a gap that will heavly slaughter an opponent's chances of beating him. And so it would be the better idea to listen to them and watch what they would do. But still, they said that it could do many things. That was currently two things, technically three actually. This is also used as a defensive tactic. Thi can be formed in the shape of a wall in front of you, so that projectiles are unable to get to you if you react fast enough. If they are thrown, they will definitely not be piercing through the wall for a long while, so you should be fine for a while. That sounded a lot better. He had an offensive, a defensive, and a debuffing little technique in one bundle. Now THIS was something that Haruki was able to work with. His smile was brightened when those words hit his ears, and now he was excited to learn them.

Well, it was time to carry out the task as Yuri would then show him how to carry it out. The first and last sign of the technique was a Horse. And once he did that, he would breathe in one time before facing towards a different direction away from the both of them. Nice. And once he did that, he was going to look over towards the river. Now if he was going to make it burn, that would be an interesting sight. Then again, Haruki was reminded of the previous time where he was trying to use the fireballs and control them so that they burn the water. But natural water was able to take down fire made from Chakra anytime, and he full well knew this, and so he will not get his hopes up too high. Once there was enough air in the lungs of the man, he would then exhale as a different shape than a sphere would be made, but a rectangle actually. It was a nice idea to just simple use a wall of fire to protect him. And it was a pretty decent size as well. But the flames also were a lot hotter than he would exct, considering how he is able to feel the heat from the distance he was at. Beads of sweat were going down his forehead from that point, which was amazing considering the jutsu was not designed to hurt him in the first place, showing that allies can be affected by the heat. That was actually pretty interesting, since enemies normally felt how hot it was while allies normally never feel it. So if this came in contact with an enemy of a low amount of health… Wow, the amount of damage that they would take would be rather high. It would be a better idea to not mess with this technique unless he needed. And to think that he would get a chance to use it during the Chuunin exams. On the plus side however, if he were to be tested on his survival and he needed to kill people, then this was useful. In all honesty, it was just better he kept this in his arsenal until he can confirm that lives were going to be lost. It was a sad fate that some were going to have to face, but it was there for a reason. And if they lost some ninja just to make some better, that was going to be a price that they were willing to pay. And unfortunate system, but it seems to have not let them down yet, and so there was no reason to question it now. Not until he found a solution to it. On the plus side, he knew that if he was able to get over blood, then he would not have a problem with seeing it from his own body and the bodies of other. It was good training, though it seems people have taken it a bit too far.

And so he would then have to mimic the trick that he had been shown. Pretty easy since it only required one hand sign and one area where he had to put the Chakra. Near his lungs. So he would then place his hands forward before placing them in the Horse position. After that, he would then look over towards Yuuri to see if he was missing anything, since Haruki wanted to believe that there were other things to it. But of course, he would just nod his head, meaning that the boy was doing it right before he would look back to the river to make a wall of fire. And so he would place his palms together before he would focus his energy towards his stomach, right around the area where his lungs would be. With that, he felt a burning sensation in the lungs, so it was best to get rid of the flames inside of him. So without a bit of worry, he’d take a deep exhale. Once he did that, the boy would keep the air within his lungs so that the air pressure would heavily ramp up. After that, he would breathe out heavily in order to let out the flames from his body with a smile let out after. A rectangle would be placed in front of him, a rectangle of fire. And it was just as hot as well, but he did not sweat since the heat did not seem to affect him. Seems like he got it done on the first try this time as well. That was both good and a little bit unfortunate. Still however, he was smiling when he noticed that he was pretty much almost done with this whole thing. And then a point in time will come when he will be learning some of the most powerful sorts of Jutsus, and this one could be a key to an even bigger one. Only time can tell. But for now, he was going to have to deal with this. Besides, why should he complain? Not too many Genin get to learn such versatile sorts of techniques like this? And so he would place his hands in his pockets before looking over towards the twins, who were watching the flames with smiles on their faces. He was able to impress them, as if this were difficult. In all honesty, he just did not get the importance and the impression that this was apparently suppoed to be a good result. As in, learning this was going to make him stronger. And while he did seem to have these thoughts, he would like to see the better things in life. This was probably the first time he had a Jutsu that can protect him from an attack, multiple times. How long it would stay up was anyone’s question, but it seemed to have a lot of effectiveness in battle. Why else would Yuri and Yuuri teach it? They were experienced fighters, and so listening to them was the best thing that he could do. His knowledge on the world was only so small, but maybe he could change that. What if he dedicated his whole life into understanding the people who live on it and why they do the things they do? For this to happen however, he was going to have to learn a lot of lore. And lore turned out to be the hardest thing for him to understand since there was no if ands or buts about it. With this, he was going to have to understand things as is rather than have a creative mind. It was why he did not like the lore of many things since they expected him to learn things that were as is. Haruki had a right sided brain, meaning that he was more into the arts and creative side of things rather than focusing on being organized and tidy. Maybe that was why he liked playing offensively and with some flashy colors and tricks up his sleeved. They often made him feel proud of himself and the accomplishements that he was able to achieve, and in his own style that said “Haruki Akari” to the world. Haruki Akari… That had a ring to it now doesn’t it? To have it become something. Maybe he could make a Jutsu, or maybe even just make one famous for something. A signature one. It sounded a little bit odd, but who knows? His ambition and creativity would lay him astray from the topic at hand, which was the real world now.

It was time for them to depart though, there was no more time to be here. He needed to go back to the library. There was a bit more information that he needed on fire and light. Mainly light, but fire was still a pretty cool topic. Now it made him wonder if he should try to go for wind. But after thinking a bit about it, that left him exposed to those who use water. And while the number of those who use that element may or may not be a few, he still wanted to be safe than sorry. It had some pretty interesting techniques in it anyways. His only options were water or earth in all honesty. On the plus side, he was going to get a choice between the two rather than be forced to do one. And the water one was a lot more interesting than he would expect. Too many elements though, and he needed to focus on only one at a time. If he wanted to get anywhere, he needed to focus on what was now, and worry about the future when the future was the present. So with this in mind, he would wave the twins a goodbye for now wave before running back towards the Sand Village. There was a new technique in his palms, and he wanted to use it carefully. It was sad how he was unable to use it to prank people, but now he does not really have the time to pull pranks anymore, as sad as it made him to say that, but it was just a smack in the face by the cruel mistress known as reality. It was fine though, the best pranks were played on the worst of enemies, and now he can use these things to pull traps and pranks on them only. It was a nice thought, being able to fight against them and have nothing to hold him back if they wanted his life. Those who would like to see him dead also run the rest of meeting that fate. And Haruki, he was going to keep fighting, making sure to exit the world the way he came into it. Screaming and fighting. However, he has yet to take a mission. What was he doing? Should he not be doing that instead? Eh, it did not matter, as long as he was learning new things rather than trying to live on a handful of jutsus alone, then he should be fine. Besides, he now had a lot of things to use for those said missions. And then came the downfall… Where most of them would require him to have a team… And he did not have a team. There seems to be a flaw in the system, would someone like to fix it? Anyone? Oh well, Haruki did not hold anything against a lack of the ninja. Besides, the world was open to see and for him to walk around. With permission from the village of course. Otherwise, he was just kind of stuck to the village and it’s knowledge only. How unfortunate…

Word Count: 4011

Rewards:

20 Stats towards Speed

[url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22940-fire-release-great-fire-annihilation]Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation[/url]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Approved - keep in mind this is your fifth A rank, the last A rank you can learn as a genin. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum