Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

You know nothing, Kyousuke. - Page 2 Empty Re: You know nothing, Kyousuke.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:27 am
“Oh, so you think he is good looking, just not good enough looking for royalty.” Kyousuke jokingly added as Shina talked about the boy’s physical qualities. He arched his neck towards the girl to show that he wasn’t serious about the joke. “I get what you mean though, but I don’t think her grace would fraternize with her guard. Well I think.” He threw in the last part in an attempt to not dismiss her worry entirely. It was a plausible situation; love could be found in many forms. Why not between the common folk and royalty. “Okay, it is possible. You didn’t hear that from me though.” He added in, to make sure Shina wouldn’t tell anyone.

When Shina’s voice turned serious and went to a whisper the cigarette from Kyousuke’s mouth fell onto his pants. He quickly swatted out the coals and continued to listen, hoping the motion didn’t interrupt what Shina was saying.  Kyousuke leaned in closer to hear what she was talking about, the jounin was told that Akihana had been busy. She hasn’t been seen in the palace? Kyousuke stood up at the news, it did sound odd. There were other ninja in the village that could heal the queen, it was indeed odd that Akihana was trapped within the room with her. Not to mention Arata saying something about her never coming back. Had she gone somewhere or even worse had she…  Died? No that couldn’t be they would have said something at least to the jounin. At least to Shina and Kyousuke the ninja who vowed to give their lives for her. “Maybe we should talk to Denkiteki or do some investigating on our own.”  Lighting another smoke the man calmed down, as he inhaled the smoke deeply.

Talking to the kage had its merits and was probably the best idea, but Kyousuke assumed it would be easier to go with plan two, it was certainly quicker than booking an appointment to ask a single question. The second was not against the rules, but it also didn’t accuse anyone of trying to hide secrets without actual proof. At least by doing some minor searching for the queen’s chakra signature he wouldn’t be invading or getting in the way of anyone or anything. In fact, it was just a quick scan of people in the area and if he couldn’t find Akihana’s around the palace. He would then start asking questions and not openly to draw attention, but to get to the bottom of things. “I can do the investigating; I don’t want you getting into any trouble.” Kyousuke was like that sometimes when it came to things that were dangerous, he liked to be the only one in the danger. It kept others safe and made him feel better knowing that. Hopefully, Shina would let him do the work and not be involved in case something bad did happen.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm
“Oh, so you think he is good looking, just not good enough looking for royalty.”

"Relax Kyousuke," the kunoichi warned playfully, her gaze shifting to the Juugo for a brief moment. "He's not my type. I like my men less green and with more facial hair." A dig at the young shinobi's age nut her primary concern truly was the princess's safety regardless of who she was romantically involved with. "He's a good kid," she offered reluctantly. Being a Shinobi came before being a person, and the shinobi in her had to acknowledge that for his age and skill level, Atem was somewhat qualified, even if personal issues would keep her from admitting the full extent of his usefulness as a potential member of the Queensguard.

The fuin user had no idea why she had confided the possible absence of Akihana to her friend. perhaps she wanted reassurance that everything was alright? Perhaps she knew her fellow jounin would suggest what she, in good conscious, could not. His idea of going snooping around the palaces was one Shina had already entertained, only to discard it almost immediately both because she had enough things to do and because if her investigations actually lead to discovering that Akihana was gone...

"If she really isn't around," the dark haired kunoichi mused out loud. "Then I can bet you anything Denkiteki-sama would know. Whether he chooses to tell us or not is another thing entirely. And if he hasn't told us thus far, then there must be a reason for it..." That or Akihana could just be with the Queen like everyone said and the two Jounin were simply blowing everything out of proportion but that part sounded weird out loud so Shina didn't say it.

When Kyousuke however mentioned taking on the investigation himself to keep her out of trouble, the young kunoichi bristled. "No solo missions, Snow" she reminded him, one of the first rules of being a shinobi meant always having a backup plan. There was no glory in getting killed on your own and despite this being a mission and despite her really not wanting to go behind Den's back... They were friends for a reason.

'Besides, what kind of partners would we be if we didn't get in trouble together? Two jounin are less likely to be court martialed than one.. I hope," she managed, trying to even inject some amusement in her tone. "You'll need a lookout at any rate, and I know the lay of the palaces pretty well since I'm always the one to do errands, you know, the non Queensguard kind." She couldn't help the last dig, but she knew he wouldn't mind.

"So now the most important part. What do we name this mission?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:06 am
The jounin felt his own face when Shina mentioned facial hair. It was smooth, no trace of a beard anywhere. “Still smooth.” He said dropping his hand, it was useful to never have to shave. Made it so he didn’t have to take time trimming it or keeping it maintained. “I’ve never really talked to him; I should check on him soon. See how he is doing with all of his additional tasks not that he’s a chuunin. Show him how to fill out some of the forms and paperwork, I wish someone would have shown me how when I became a Jounin.”

Kyousuke nodded when Shina mentioned that Den would know, but either be keeping it hidden for a reason. Or you know that Akihana was in the palace as they were told. If she was Kyousuke would offer to attempt to heal the Queen in Akihana’s place. Even though the Jugo wasn’t on the level of the Queen at that skill he could still give her a momentary break. There were other jounin too like Shiroi who might help if asked, she was probably better than Kyousuke in medical ninjutsu too. I should really work on that, huh? He questioned himself.

Snow knew she right about solo missions, but one getting into trouble was better in his mind than two. “Shina, I don’t want you to be unhappy. If we get caught I need you to arrest me or find some way to get out of there with your name unblemished.” Kyousuke knew Shina would say something about him being unhappy in prison, but he would be happy just to know the queen he served was okay. It was because they were partners that Kyousuke didn’t want to risk getting the girl in trouble. He did admit though that he would need a lookout and one that knew the layout of the palace was the best. She wouldn’t be seen as someone suspicious when inside. “As for what we call it…” He looked at the palace and to the village of Hoshi. “True or False: Akihana in the Palace? I’m terrible with names, my self-given last name is Snow.” The ninja said hoping the mission name sounded alright.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:36 am
Shina rolled her eyes as her friend checked his own chin for a trace of stubble. He should know she was joking, but then again he probably did and was joking right back. "Might not hurt to keep an eye on the kid," she agreed, giving the Juugo a nod of approval. "If he needs a mentor, that's great. If being appointed Princess Tehniyat's personal guard has gone to his head, then be sure to knock him about some until he sees sense." Despite her abruptness, the kunoichi hoped it wouldn't come to that. It took a while for everyone to realize that Shina did care, she was just forced to pretend otherwise on most days so she could continue to live among the male dominated Hoshi forces without seeming weak.

"You don't know what would make me unhappy," she spoke softly, almost as though she didn't want him to hear it. Though she supposed if she really didn't want him to hear it, she wouldn't have uttered it in the first place, no matter how quietly.

"Anyway," she continued, changing the subject. "It's settled, I'll be the lookout while you go search for the Queen. We can reconvene after to exchange information. Once we know for certain that something's up, we have proof with which we can approach the Hogokage." Denkiteki was a fair man, he probably wouldn't punish his own ninja for attempting to uncover the truth.

Probably.

"Operation "True or False: Akihana in the Palace? " is a go."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:23 am
Kyousuke gave a thumbs up to Shina, to assure her that he would certainly knock him around if the need ever arose. It probably wouldn’t though, he seemed an honest enough person to not let the responsibility get to him. His quick rise in status was something he should be proud of, it meant others were seeing his strength. It was something that Kyousuke would have to test first hand if he was determined to protect queen Akihana. Not that the jounin believed in his own strength so much, when it came down to it Kyousuke knew he needed to work a little harder.

The jounin heard the whisper and looked down at the girl. “I think I have an idea.” He said in regards to what would make her unhappy. If she was anything like Kyousuke she didn’t like to see her friends hurt or those she cared about in trouble. It was something the jounin would ask her to do anyway, it was selfish but he didn’t want to see Shina in trouble. He knew what he had asked the other jounin to do was selfish and something he himself wouldn’t do, but he had to ask anyway.

“Alright I will see you at the palace, then we can meet back up to exchange information.” The Jugo agreed about ready to head to his home before Shina spoke the name of the mission. “We are actually going with that name? Cool.” He then looked at her and smiled. “I’ll see you soon. Later.” Jumping across the rooftops Kyousuke would make his way home.

(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 pm
When the redheaded Jounin assured her that he did have an idea, assured her possibly as quietly as she had said it, Shina knew now was not the time to discuss it. If they were not shinobi, if they had another life, another time, if they were another person ago, then maybe they could sit and talk about what made them happy. But they were shinobi of Haven, and they had a job to do.

"Deal," the Kunoichi agreed, a ghost of a smile on her plain, unglossed lips when he expressed his surprise that they were going with the name. "I mean, at least we'll never lose track of the mission objective," she countered playfully before bidding him farewell. As she leaped off the Gazebo roof to do whatever it was he had to do, Shina settled down once again, her chocolate gaze up at the stars. If they really were watching, she hoped they wouldn't be a little bitch and spill the beans to someone.

(Exit Shina)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum