Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke] Empty Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke]

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:08 pm
The sun this morning was prominent, shining brightly above Ayato and everyone else present in the Water Gardens. So prominent in fact he could see the reflection of the flaming ball amidst the diamond blue waters of the fountain in front of him. The radiation of heat under normal circumstances would make him feel uncomfortable if it wasn't for the coolness of the early morning air. He was glad for the "mild" temperature, truth be told he despised training in the extreme heat and brightness of day, the cold of the night was much to his preference. But a shinobi does not have the luxury of choosing his battleground. A wise shinobi understands he has to get out of his comfort zone to achieve greater heights. Training hour and location was one such comfort. 

They were here to training so Ayato had to look the part. A plain grey t-shirt, black shorts that reached just below his knee and a pair of worn blue shinobi sandals. Both of his ankles were taped with bandages results of his as intensive Taijutsu training as of late. 

Kyousuke Snow had summoned him here to teach him in ninjutsu. The name of the jutsu of the day; Body Flicker. A technique that increases speed of the user momentarily without putting too much strain on the body. Ninjutsu wasn't Ayato's strong suit, something his Queensguard Sensei was fully aware of. Still the man believed they should focus their training efforts there to which Ayato complied. He would wait for Kyousuke Snow to arrive and provide him with an explanation of what he had to do.

WC - 270
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke] Empty Re: Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke]

Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 am
The jounin as at the meeting place on time, he arrived in a blur using his accelerated movement to propel him. Once, at the training grounds the jounin would sense for Ayato once found the ninja would approach waving hello. "Morning." Pulling out a pack of cigarettes the ninja would smoke one before the training began.

"Okay, you ready?" He would ask the genin to see if he was prepared. Once, the other ninja was ready Kyousuke would make a seal for the body flicker. "With this seal you want to flood chakra to your feet and propel yourself forward. This can be used to close the distance or even move out of the way of a attack. Let me demonstrate." 

After a moment Kyousuke would begin to run at speed 45, then as his speed increased to 60 he released the technique and propelled forward at speed 130. Maybe too fast for Ayato to see, but once the guard stopped he would be in a new location waiting for Ayato to try. "Your turn." 
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke] Empty Re: Ayato of the Body Flicker (Technique) [Kyousuke]

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:57 am
Kyousuke Snow did another epic entrance after the Angel Style one at the Village Gates when team Snow made their introduction. This time he was a flash, appearing in a red blur. Turning his attention from the fountain's water and the sun's reflection Ayato walked towards the huge man and waved at him with his right hand. "Ser. Good day." After greeting him back, Kyosouke reached to his pockets and pulled out a cigarette pack. Ayato would frown slightly to that. Yes he was not a fun of smoking. Smokers cause of death tends to be from smoking related diseases and if your a long-term smoker on average your life expectancy is about 10 years less than a non-smoker. Ayato knew all about Smoking - the facts. Still this wasn't why he hated smoking. He didn't plan to live forever; simply to put he just disliked the smell.

The Queensguard asked him if he was ready, to which Ayato would reply he was. The man then weaved the sign for Ram. At the same time he explained the mechanics behind the jutsu. Finally he proceeded to demonstrate the jutsu infront of Ayato. Focusing chakra at the muscles of his legs he started to run around in order to build momentum. He then released the technique and did a powerful sprint that to the naked eye made it seem as if he teleport. 

Impressive Ayato found himself thinking after the demonstration finished. It is another thing to talk about it and another see it with my own eyes. I wonder how am I going to fare When his teacher told him it was his turn Ayato gave a nod. "I will do my best!" He would announce wishing to look confident not allowing the tension get the better of him. Ayato put his right hand in front of him, his index and middle fingers pointing upwards. Closing his eyes he proceeded to direct the flow of his chakra towards his feet. The process lasted for over a minute. Opening his eyes he widened the distance between his legs by placing his left foot forward. Let’s get this over with, he started to run in circles in order to build his momentum, the same way Kyosouke did. A few moments later he decided it was time to do this. "Body Flicker!" releasing the technique he moved forward in a powerful burst of speed.  Dust shooting up whenever he stepped. Yes! He thought proudly of himself as the air current was brushing against his face. I wonder if anyone's eye can keep up with this. I wonder what they are seeing Ayato would attempt to stop then, only to find out that he couldn't. One leg tripped on the other and his face almost met the ground hard. Thankfully he managed to put a hand in front of him just in time to stop his fall. 

Rising to his feet, he felt the palm of his hand burning. Ayato brought it near his face ti check; the cut was nothing terrifying for a shinobi, but he would have to band aid it later. Next time he would to decide where to stop before executing the jutsu. Satisfied at the result despite the sloppy ending Ayato would turn to face the Queensguard, his eyes brimming with confidence "Sensei I think there is more it than momentary increasing one's speed." Ayato was positive of this "After all Sensei, before you arrived here you were moving like a blur for a while, afterimages trailing behind you." With the 360 degrees vision of the Byakugan he didn't miss that. Clenching his fists tightly he wondered what else the Queensguard had in store for him today. Blood dripped from his hand upon the beautiful white marble of the Water gardens. 

WC: 640
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:14 am
“Well, this should will be a short practice.” Kyousuke would say when Ayato said he would do his best. The ninja had noticed when the genin frowned, so he stopped smoking the cigarette mid-way and put the rest back into the pack for later. It would likely get smoked during the push up hour, an hour reserved for pushups and pushups. Along with a few cigarettes in between to get past the boredom.

Kyousuke was quiet as the boy started up his body flicker. As he began to move Kyousuke would follow along running to keep up when Ayato attempted to stop he seemed to have caught onto himself and tripped. He was able to catch himself it seemed, but as he got back up he checked over his hand. “I can heal your hand, we still have a few things to do and it will be easier without pain.” Kyousuke prepped to heal the wound it wouldn’t even take long thirty seconds at most.

"I've never really seen the afterimages, but I haven't really looked." He would say in regard to Ayato's statement. "If you think you have this down, I can show you another technique called the flicker movement."
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:28 am
Kyousuke offered to use his medical ninjutsu expertise to heal the shallow cut Ayato received during his fall. "Alright." Ayato would respond almost immediately. Stretching out his arm he uncurled the fist. Slowly the chasm of red blood was covered by layers of recovered flesh. He may look the part of a brawler but his skills are quite delicate. He would think as Kyousuke worked his magic. Casting the green spell with his enormous glowing palm above Ayato's much smaller one.

Truth be told Ayato didn't mind if he continued  with a wound on his hand. If he was hurting or not. Caring about such insignificant things only served as distractions to the mind of the shinobi who wants to keep getting stronger. So he was a bit hesitant to accept Kyousuke's help at first but in the end he was glad he did. 

After he finished with the healing the Jounin proceeded to announce there was another technique he wanted to teach Ayato today called "Flicker Movement". This suggested Ayato's earlier thinking was correct and there was more to it than momentary increasing one's speed. Well, expect the part where the Jounin noted had never seen the afterimages himself making Ayato feel a bit of a fool for showing off. 

"Flicker Movement. I see, please show it to me." Ayato would eagerly respond to the Queensguard as he flexed his healed right hand.

WC - 205
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:19 pm
"The reason I brought up flicker movement is because it creates after images like the ones you described." Upon being asked to show him Kyousuke would make a rat and boar seal. Then would throw a punch at speed 80, the arm would seem blurry and moved as though it had many places within time.

"This jutsu works by slowing down time around you. It only makes it slightly slower, anyone skilled will show very little signs of its effect." The ninja would wait in case Ayato had any questions or was ready to use the jutsu, it was important to see if he was doing the technique properly.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:10 pm
Ayato watched the red haired Queensguard put the gigantic fingers of his hands together and perform the rat and boar seals in succession. Nothing seemed to happen at first glance and then Kyosouke extended an arm in punching motion as sharp as a whip. As he did, the arm seemed to be separated into numerous other extending into different directions than the original one. "A Hydra." Ayato's first thought would be of the serpentine water monster with the multiple heads. In the stories the creature for every head chopped off would regrow one or multiple heads. All of them to come and bite to death. Similar to that if you managed to block one of Kyousuke's fist when he used the Flicker Movement Technique another will smash in your face and shatter your skull in a thousand pieces. Scary. The thought almost terrified Ayato and for a moment he pictured himself lying dead on the ground with a mortified hole through his face where his eyes nose and mouth used to be. Shaking his head he composed himself again. 

"Alright I got the hang of it." He passionately announced and placed his hands together channeling chakra into his arms. He would perform the necessary hands seals and throw a punch with his base speed. Nothing seemed to happen.  "I screwed up" he grinned his teeth a bit disappointed at the result. But he wouldn't let himself get down over this. If I master this ninjutsu then I.. Under normal circumstances Ayato would never be able to move so fast, he lacked that talent. However if he managed to master this ninjutsu it may just open the path for him and bypass the wall he had struck ever since he began training the Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven.  No matter how fast he rotated or how carefully he channeled his chakra he couldn’t succeed in creating a study blue dome of chakra around him. Ayato could only go as far as to summon a thin blue curtain that lasted for only a split second. Eyes on the prize. Not the horizon. Ayato would say to himself and focus on his primary goal. There was a mistake in execution and he needed to figure out where. 

He flexed his healed hand before using to scratch his chin. Processing this he recalled the Queensguard mentioning that the jutsu worked by slowing time around the user. "This must mean I have to channel the chakra to my brain and change my own perception of time." He was positive he would do it properly this time, but did not announce it to his sensei. In case he failed he didn’t want to look like a loudmouth idiot. Closing his eyes to focus he performed the rat boar seals once again. He visualized the blue streams of chakra flowing from the chakra network within his body upwards to the brain. “I feel it!” Releasing the technique he opened his eyes. The world was different since last saw it a few seconds ago. There was dark hue that enveloped all the surroundings. Everything moved slower without any clear sound giving him the impression as if he was submerged deep underwater. He attempted to speak but the words came out in someone else’s deep voice. 

It feels like I'm sinking. Ayato could best describe the phenomenon he was experiencing. This time he did not throw a punch to test the jutsu effects. Instead he went for his weapon pouch tied firmly with tape to his right thigh. Pulling out a stainless black kunai he threw it high in the air. It traveled slowly living behind a soft swishing sound. He could make out clearly the slow spinning motion as the blade went upwards. He felt as if he could get hold of it any moment he wished. Screw the kunai. I understand this sensation will leave me in a few; I have to take advantage of that time. He thought as the sound of steel clashing against marble echoed slowly around him. I have to take one more step forward. 

Ayato wasn’t planning on training that other technique, not today but this Flicker Movement Kyousuke taught him made feel comfortable enough to try. He widened the distance between his legs and extended his arms in opposite directions. Lowering his body he would yell passionately “Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven!” He twisted around and around where he stood each turn faster than the previous one. Ribbons of thin blue chakra appeared from his fingertips dancing in the air along with him. With each turn they would grow thicker eventually surrounding Ayato in a veil of blue chakra. I did it. The dome is steady. I may have taken the shortest route there but it worked.” Dizzy in excitement, Ayato felt at peace. After all Taijutsu was the shinobi art he was the most comfortable with. The secret technique of the Hyuuga, only dignified members of the clan managed to pull it through. He began imagining himself using that technique in combat, defeating his foes without having to think a million steps ahead as he always did until now. Hibari Hyuuga would be surprised he knew, the expectation for his son were not high but with this technique Ayato might just earn his acknowledgement.

The beautiful feeling of success was short lived. The stabbing pain in his ankle interrupted his inner boasting and painfully brought him back to reality. It hurt so much that for a moment Ayato believed his foot was ripped off from the rest of his body. Losing his balance, his legs took flight. With the Flicker movement technique still active it felt as if he was falling for days. He made a desperate attempt to hold on to somewhere but found nothing. With the corner of his eye he saw the surprised Kyousuke coming to his aid. It was too late then, Ayato didn’t have time to hold on to the massive hand that reached for him.  He met the ground with a loud thud, landing on his back against the hard white marble of the Water Gardens. “Damn it. I can’t bear to look up. The sun is too bright.” Ayato let out disappointed as he averted his gaze from the blue sky. He pushed himself to his knees, his back aching from the effort. I increased my perception of time but my body couldn't keep up huh? He would remain there for a few moments sulking over his failure to master the Hyuuga clan technique yet again.

Sensei..” Ayato addressed the Queensguard without turning to face him. “Pardon me. I cannot stand.” He would let out a sigh and then made up the courage to ask a bold question. “ The Palms Revolving...I mean The jutsu you saw just now. I know it doesn’t make much sense but can tell what I’m doing wrong?“ This was his last resort. It wasn’t what Ayato had been thinking when he executed the rotation before. After all there was small possibility that Kyosouke had heard about the prestigious Hyuuga Clan and the Gentle. However he always valued the man’s advice. Besides the Queensguard expertise in the field of Taijutsu was rather well known within the city.  

WC - 1204 

[OC: Sorry it grew larger than I expected. Just tip me off on the technique and we can call this a day. The kind build up your muscles tip.]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:17 am
The ninja watched his student in silence as he stepped up to perform the jutsu with confidence. His first attempt wasn’t bad he needed to work on the hand seals, being even slightly off could mess a jutsu up. That or the speed or transitioning one from another.  

Ayato grasped what needed to be done to achieve the jutsu, so all he needed to do was take another shot. This time he seemed to have been successful the kunai was blurry, but he could still tell which image was real. Call it experience, instinct, whatever, but he could tell which was an afterimage. Kyousuke was about to pat the boy on his back before he went wild and started dancing like a ballerina. As he spun a blue aura formed and as he noticed it Kyousuke backed away to avoid the chakra swirl. “Please let me know if you plan on doing anything crazy in the future, eh.” Being so close to that move was dangerous, one touch and he would have been sent flying, a slower ninja would have been in trouble.

As the boy fell Kyousuke made no immediate effort to move forward. “Did you hurt your leg?” He would ask seeing as he wasn’t getting up. When he said he couldn’t stand the ninja approached his student and picked him up slowly throwing him over his shoulders only if he didn’t resist of course. “Well I don’t know what that technique was, but if I had to say it has something to do with your chakra density. If your chakra is weak, so is the fireball. Same thing for what just happened, your chakra needs to be dense to hold you into place while performing the move.”

“Now I am taking you to the hospital to get your leg checked. Maybe we can practice some more next week?” He would ask the last question smiling, the first thing he said was stern and sounded as if there was no choice in the matter. 

god modding:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:24 pm
Kyousuke Snow lifted Ayato as easy as if he were a bale of hay and threw him over his massive shoulders. He was nearly seven feet tall and his arms were thick muscle. He must be of giant's blood. He wondered if the hunk would shrivel up as small as elderly people do when he was old. It did not seem likely even if Kyousuke Snow lived to be a thousand. 

He commented on the Palms Revolving Heaven that what Ayato seem to lack in order to execute it properly and keep the revolving dome steady was chakra density. The man did not forget to note that it was his first time witnessing the technique but he provided Ayato with a solid example nonetheless. "I see." Ayato would let out in a low voice. The feedback felt more like a knife through the gut than anything else. “Why can’t everything be easy for once?” But it was not kindness or a pat on the back that he needed right now. What he did want was progress, no matter how it came.  All of his life had been the same; never enough of this never enough of that. So far Ayato had used both his initiative and intelligence to create opportunities. 

The Queensguard then told him they had to go to the hospital to have his sprained ankle checked. Ayato gave a weak nod after all judging from Kyosouke's tone it did not seem he had much of a choice. As for the man's suggestion to re - schedule their training for next week, Ayato agreed it would be for the best. But he wasn't planning on sitting on his ass till then. “Chakra density. I’m going to make this work somehow.” Life was not going to hand out a break. Nor get any easier. Once again Ayato Hyuuga had to carve his own luck.

[EXIT]

Spoiler:

WC - 311

TWC - 2630

Claiming 13 stat points for 2600 words

Progress towards Body Flicker  [500/500] with 50% word discount 

Progress towards Flicker Movement [500/500] with 50% word discount

Progress towards Eight Trigrams: Palms Revolving Heaven [1830/3000] - Added to the counter 200 words from training the jutsu here.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:38 pm
"Well your still new to being a ninja, trust me you'll get there." He would say while moving towards the hospital. "I didn't have a strong chakra presence until recently, before that there were a lot of things I couldn't do. As ninja we are constantly evolving and developing, right now you are doing fine."

Kyousuke would leave it at that and once at the hospital he would leave him with the staff and take a seat in the waiting room. He got injured on his watch, so it was on him to make sure he got home safely.

(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum