Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Coma White (P/NK/IO) Empty Coma White (P/NK/IO)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 am
Tori ran up the stairs of the orphanage! She ran swiftly and quickly yet quietly as she set up the sleeping bags and small blanket fort. Tonight the girls were going to have a sleepover in the privacy of the attack. A time for all the girls in their group to get together and to let go of any and all things they had held back from each other for so long, all their secrets and everything!
But regardless she wanted to make it comfortable for them, something they use to do on occasion when they were younger. She set up the paper lanterns and listened as the rain splattered against the window and the thunder rolled in the distance. In the center of the ring of sleeping bags was a lanter set up to look like a camp fire! Now she waited on the others to arrive.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Coma White (P/NK/IO) Empty Re: Coma White (P/NK/IO)

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 am
Surprisingly Miss Kuoga was not in her lab, but in her home in the Kuoga clan part of Konoha. She smiled happily as she packed her bag to go to the sleepover. She heard the thunder as she headed out to the orphanage's attic. It was very deserted outside as the storm above her seemed to simmer! But she began to feel nervous because she wasn't sure exactly the things that would be discussed! She had a lot to get off of her chest and even as excited as she was to spend a night with her best friends she was still a nervous wreck. She entered the quiet orphanage as she walked up the staircase and entered the attic.
"Whats up Tori? Good to see you outside the training field!" Megami said sitting her backpack but the purple sleeping bag. "I like this set up, its like a camping without being outside!" She said with a smile!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:12 am
     Akki was  not sure what to think or how to react at this moment. Yes she loved spending time with her friends whom she considered family on and off the training dfield but this night was different! Yep this was the night they would get everything out in the open! Everything from what had happened outside Konoha, to why it happened and throw everything out on the line to one another. This was going to be a long night no matter how you looked at it. In the attic at the orphanage where their lives technically began. There was a storm brewing outside and this kind off added to the intense feeling she was feeling.
     Megami had left before her and now Akki was packing preparing to leave. As she threw her backpack over her shoulder and headed out, a few drops of rain fell on her as lightning seemed to light up the path before her. She entered the orphanage not long  after her sister did, and walked up the stairs to the attic, as Megami and Tori had began to chat with each other.
     “Looks like we are all back where it started, here at the orphanage!” Akki said as she plopped down on the blue sleeping bag. She admired the work Tori had done setting everything up, it was really nice!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:06 pm
Sephora had a lot to get off of her chest. And it seens as though tonight was the night. As the lightning creeped across the sky the young Kaguya-Hyuuga hybrid girl was walking towards the orphanage unsure honestly what to think! She had already given an apology to all the girls, but now she owed them all an explanation. 
She entered the orphanage, walked up the stairs to the attic and sat her bag down on the pink sleeping bag. She looked upnat the others without saying a single word.

[Done via phone so its short]
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 am
“Thank you!” She said as she gave Megami and Akki a hug welcoming them up to the old attic that held so many memories for all of them. She looked at Sephora whom she could tell had a very heavy heart because of all the stuff that had happened in the past. Tori went over to Sephora and gave her a hug. “It’s okay Sephora, tonight you and I and everyone else will be talking EVERYTHING out tonight and then maybe we will feel better and be able to work better as a team!” She said as she hugged her.
The thunder crashed as the lights and electricity went out at the Orphanage!  Tori sighed as she looked at the sleeping bags. “Lets get started, the weather is perfect, who wants to go first?” Tori asked as she sat indian style on her sleeping bag wrapping a small blanket around her shoulders looking at the other girls!
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 am
Megami sighed and spoke up. “I’ll go first.” She sighed as she sat indian style of the purple sleeping bag. “I had my mind read when I came back to Konoha. It was unintentional, I didn’t want it to be done, but it had to be. I realized then that all the traumatic events that happened, I had a major hand in. After we were kidnapped I began to work under Sephora and do experiments for her like she asked. I could have said no but I didn’t! The lab was huge and I liked it there! I heard what She did to you Akki and I am sorry for not listening to you sis. Tori, I was sent to find you before she left to do it herself, I don’t know if she did it out of distrust towards me or what. But I saw her attack you and managed to sneak into the gates of Tenga because she kept Haru distracted! I’m sorry to you all, just like she is I am sure. I should have been a better friend and sister. Hopefully now, things will change. I was allowed back in Konoha after all, so I guess I have been redeemed somehow!” She said as the thunder rolled so loudly it shook the walls of the orphanage. She did feel a little better now that she got all that out!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:57 am
Akki smiled at her sister as she listened to what was said! She had already figured this out when Megami didn’t try to help her when she was attacked by Sephora! But she didn’t hate her sister for it, she had originally felt a lot of distrust towards her sibling, and some dislike, but she still loved her. They had been through alot together in their lives after all.
“I tried to escape but failed several times. When she left for Tenga to go find Tori, I ran! It Was my opportunity. I was going to live life just as a missing nin, but I would have never survived out there. I was so jealous of everyone else, everyone seemed to be able to survive out there except for me! When I got back I did A LOT of training! And passed my Genin Exams. I actually owe you all a lot, I learned from everything!” Akki said as she smiled at the group. Not a bitter bone in her body, she rose above it all!
“I am glad we are all back home though. But I do worry, I mean, what if all this crap we been through….what if there are retributions to our actions? I used to study this stuff in the orphanage and at the library when we were younger! A few days to a few years down the road we could be punished for past actions! We jumped borders so much when we were younger and yes we were never caught or detected, and our young innocent minds didn’t understand, but what if it all catches up with us one day?” Akki questioned her eyes softening and her eyebrows arching curiously! “I mean we didn’t understand, we were scared and running for our lives unsure what was happening, and how would we explain it? I mean they saw one version from Meg’s memories, but that is just one side to our story!” She added is the sky broke loose and the rain began to heavily fall on the roof of the orphanage as they continued their stories!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:22 am
Sephora smiled and hugged Tori back warmly still not saying a word, but as Megami and Akki both spoke her eyes widened in fear! In her younger days she had nothing to fear, she was a child of a S-rank missing Ninja, her uncle was the Kage of Volcano Village and her other uncle basically ran things, a kind of ANBU you could say. She was safe no one could touch or harm her no matter her actions! Growing up this way, and around death, guts and gore, you don't think what would happen without these things! Or what would happen if you had a lifestyle change! No, you don't think of consequences despite your change of heart or walking a different path or even changing lifestyles!
"I'm so fucked!" She said as she hung her head and began to cry! "I'm sorry I ever hurt any of you!" She added still in tears!
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:24 am
((Hey guys we are temporarily frozen, we can't rp at the moment, so TBC))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum