Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Black and White (P, NK, IO) Empty Black and White (P, NK, IO)

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:14 pm
Haru, who normally coveted sleep as more important then any other part of life itself, was suffering from a fit of insomnia. It was odd to be awake this late at night, his usual sleep routine was around whenever he got out of work till noon the next day. This gave him very little time to experience what one might call the “Night life” of Tengakure. So, curiously, he pulled himself out of bed and made his way down to the streets. A trip down the stairs gave him time to wonder what exactly he was getting himself into. He doubted very much that anything particularly life-changing would happen, but you never know.

The first thing that he noticed was how dark it was. Perhaps his eyes, which were far from nocturnal, had grown used to always having ample light. Shrugging, Haru crossed the street, walking casually towards one of the parks he often went to for training. Perhaps he could make something useful of his inability to sleep…
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Black and White (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Black and White (P, NK, IO)

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 pm
Takeo woke with a slight headache, a side effect of the drink the researchers had created for him. His back ached slightly, he assumed a result of the awkward way he had been sleep. The veins around his left eye protruded visibly suddenly, his Byakugan activating as he observed his surroundings. The place seemed familiar enough, a park that some shinobi sometimes used a spare training ground. Takeo never understood why, he much preferred the closed in area of the training towers. Maybe he just wasn't an outdoors person. Groggily he sat up, his left hand planted on his face in a pathetic attempt to lessen the headache. He never understood why people did that, but now wasn't the time to think about why people did things. Looking himself over he frowned, his clothes were greased and his hair was probably even messier than it was usually. Swinging his legs around he sat on the bench in a somewhat normal manner, kicking the empty bottles out of the way. "I hate this place." He mumbled to himself, leaning backwards to gaze to the night sky. At least there was something about this place that was somewhat decent.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Haru saw Takeo entering the park, appearing rather out of it. He sat down at a bench and mumbled about how much he hated this place, presumably Tengakure in general. That was rather odd, since this was his home, and he had been, at one point, the leader of the village. Haru was honestly unsure of the current politics of Tengakure, as it seemed someone else had taken the mantle as leader for the moment. Mostly for lack of trying, he had long since given up on keeping track.

”You shouldn’t say such things, Takeo.” He answered to the other man, approaching him. ”Where have you been? You look a mess. Too much drink?” He asked curiously, noticing Takeo’s current state. He definitely looked a bit hungover.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:59 pm
A voice pierced through the silence of the night and entered his ears. He instantly grimaced, "I've been around." Was all he managed to muster for a reply, leaning against the back of the bench and closing his eyes. "I was testing a prototype energy drink." Such a complete and random lie, why had he even said it? Takeo was not sure. He wasn't sure about a lot of things these days. "What are you doing out at this time of night anyway? I'm sure an ANBU operative needs to be full of energy while on duty, so best no spend too much time enjoying the emptiness that is Tengakure's nightlife."
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:20 am
Haru raised an eyebrow at Takeo’s statement.
”How on earth could an energy drink do this to you?” He asked, a little skeptical. ”Why do you even need an energy drink? You can just do that thing with the lightning you do.” He asked Takeo, almost teasingly.

Take inquired about his not being asleep, to which Haru shrugged. ”I couldn’t sleep. Figured I should go out on the town to drain the life out of me. Couldn’t hurt, you know?” He said sarcastically, nodding to one of the lit up buildings, a tavern or something.

”Of course, your energy drink will be keeping you up all night? You’ll have to tell them not to add so much booze to the mixture.”
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 pm
Takeo grimaced, seemed he had saw through the rather poor lie. He tossed the empty bottle behind him, the bottle smashing loudly as it hit the contents of the bin he had aimed for. "I'll do that. Sorry to cut the chat sort yo, but I've got some things I need to think over." With that said he stood and walked off, giving a parting wave to the boy along the way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum