Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

White Walls [IO, NK] Empty White Walls [IO, NK]

Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm
Sora smiled as he was carried off towards the Hospital. Of course, he wasn't conscious that he was doing so. Right now he was in the wonderful world of Dream Land, one with sugar and spice and everything nice. There were no PowerPuff Girls though... thank god. By now his skin was slightly pale due to losing so much blood. It wasn't enough to kill him, but the color change was obvious from his normal tan. There was dried blood on his still open wounds. It was a good thing the blood wasn't seeping from them any longer. As he continued to be carried into the building, the smile on his face grew even larger. The boy was surely having a nice dream...
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

White Walls [IO, NK] Empty Re: White Walls [IO, NK]

Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 pm
The two would soon arrive to the kumo hospital in a blaze of paper and wind as Sankou looked around for a moment before chuckling and walking over to the reception desk," This lad here needs some medical attention..he got a little roughed up in a spar and now needs a lot of medical attention so if you would be so kind as to take care of him that would be most appreciated," Sankou of course would only smile at the woman as he leaned in a little closer and whispered something into her ear that only she would hear before a blush appeared on her face and she called for a bed to sit the boy on.

After taking him into a room and setting the boy up, Sankou would look at his own injuries and smile for a moment, nothing like a cut or two to make your life even better and these were the type of injuries you wanted to scar up but even this man had some pride in his body. Allowing the nurses to at least tend to the small cuts and wounds, Sankou would relax and allow them to do what they needed to but if they had begun to upset him..well someone was going to get flung out of a window.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:58 pm
"Guh..." he groaned as the nurses continued tending to his wounds. He was slowly, but surely, regaining his consciousness. The wonders of dreamland was taking it's time in leaving and the genin was being kicked back into reality. He could feel every touch, sting, anything that was occurring to him while he was laying down. The boy was positive there would be no scars left on his body, he didn't think there were any cuts lethal enough to cause something like that. If there was he might need to cover it with something. Sora eventually felt nothing... meaning the nurses were finally finished or he was simply numb. It was at that the moment he decided to fully open his dark blue eyes. They took a few seconds to adjust to the bright light coming into them. It had slightly hurt, but the tiny amount of pain was bearable.

The boy began to sit up while he was on the hospital. He then took a minute to look around and determine just where he was. There was... Kishin standing near by... and white. White ceiling, white doors, white walls, everything was just white. That simply meant one thing... "Dammit! I hate the hospital!" he whined with comical, anime tears streaming down his face. Anything was better than this place. It was just boring and depressing and he felt like a trapped animal. He needed, wanted freedom from his cell! Sora quickly snapped his head to face the clock above the doorway. "1:58" it apparently said. He would most likely have to wait a few hours before he would be allowed to leave. "... What a drag," he mumbled while plopping down onto his pillow. He then turned to face Kishin, scrunching up his face.

"Did you really need to put me here?" he asked.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:37 am
Sankou had been relaxing in his chair for some time while the nurses looked him over and determined he could leave at any point if he so chose to, but for the time being they would at least want him to stay for a bit to get checked over. Sankou wasn't one to actually sit around and do nothing, but seeing as he had nothing better else to do, well this would be his time waster. Sitting beside him currently was a pie that he had already gone half way through before looking over to see Sora actually up and about although he was still sitting in the bed.

His little temper tantrum was amusing and even caused the crazed missing nin to laugh and shake his head," Boy you should calm down before they think you are a mental patient and do more tests on you, maybe they will poke at your brain for a bit before dissecting it fully and doing other things with it," chuckling he would take a bite of the pie and look at the boy while waiting for his reaction. It was amazing how one could react to being in the hospital like this although with all of the nurses floating around he was bound to get busy with one of them.

As the boy questioned while he was brought here, Sankou would stop eating the pie and stare at the boy for a moment his head tilting his head until it was fully lateral. This boy was weird and was acting even weirder," If i didn't bring you here you would have died and i would have a corpse on my hands...not that i don't mind, but try carrying around a dead body for a while and you will see what happens," going back to eating the pie he would continue to stare at the boy while eating, seemingly not phased with multitasking.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 pm
Sora visibly blanched as Kishin's words. The mere idea of having those people cutting into his head, poking his brain, and then dissecting it... oh dear, he felt really sick now. Sweat ran down the side of his head as his eyebrow began to twitch uncontrollably. He couldn't let that happen to him, he had to get out of this place as quickly as possible! "Th-They... they're not really going to do that to me, right?" he questioned while adding a nervous laugh at the end. And this, ladies and gentlemen, was yet another reason to why he hated hospitals. All the tests and surgeries that were done on the patients were simply horrifying to the genin. He would much rather go through another beating from Kishin than lay in some a mad house, not knowing when one of the sickos (*cough*Doctors*cough*) would pop in and perform their sick ways on him.

"Couldn't you, ya know, treat me yourself or something? You should be able to since you seem to travel around a lot... fixing up any injuries should be the norm," he said as a reply. He let his eyes lazily drift over to the pie in Kishin's hands. Just where did he get that thing? 'Don't tell me...' Sora thought, his eyes slowly widening. "You let them give you food?!" he practically screeched, "For all we know it could be poisoned! O-or worst!" The boy was flailing his arms around, simply making himself look like a fool. But seriously, who knows what they do to the slop they call food in the hospital! He just couldn't comprehend how Kishin could be so calm in a place like this. He surely couldn't be the only one who hated going to... to... the author of this post doesn't even know another word to describe the building!
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm
Sankou began to bust out into laughter as he looked at the boy and dropping his fork, his red eyes closing in on him before shaking his head," No you freaking idiot if they had done that then you wouldn't be alive now would you? are you sure you are a ninja? Because you act more like a little kid than a ninja," chuckling lightly he would raise a brow at the boy who asked him could he fix him up and make him all better without taking him to this fine institution in which he would shrug and stick a finger in his pie before eating it off and responding," Are you made of paper..sorry are you a "person" that can transform into paper and avoid almost near fatal wounds? If not then i cannot just "patch" you up and send you along your way also i do not get hurt as easily as some people so fixing myself doesn't come often," sticking his fingers back into the pie he would eat it slowly which would catch the attention of a certain female nurse who would continue walking with a blush on her face.

Sankou finally finished the pie while Sora was acting like a fool and flailing his arms around before sitting down the pan and wiping his mouth before grinning," Yeah i ate the pie and in fact it was a good pie. If they had any intentions of trying to poison the pie...well they would have died first now wouldn't they?," he would explain what he meant but for now he would stand up and scratch his head, knowing that soon he would need to leave and continue on with his missions and what not. Before he would remember something he would look over towards Sora and smile," Say...how about you come and travel with me for a bit...you know see the world and make a name for yourself," before continuing he would hold up a finger," Now if you do this just know...you will be working for me and under me so whatever i do will not be pretty..but if you do agree you get power, wealth and anything you could want out of this short existence so think about it for a moment," grinning he would wait for the boy to respond to him before going further.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:34 pm
Sweat continued to run down the side of Sora's head as he stared at Kishin. Dead? Already? Him? He let out another nervous chuckle before answering the man's questions. "Of course I'm a ninja, but I'm a kid too so..." he drifted off, hoping Kishin would get the point. It would only make sense for him to act like that of a child, but he didn't know it was that obvious. The boy just hoped it didn't seem that way when he fought another person. As he heard Kishin speak once more, he couldn't help but notice how right the man was. He wasn't someone who could simply transform into paper and take hits like they were nothing... like they were feathers against his skin. No matter how much he wished, it wouldn't be able to happen. The idea was awesome though! "Ne, I guess you're right about that... I feel stupid now," he mumbled.

As the man continued to speak to him, the more right he was. He would indeed be dead by now if they had inserted something into his pie. It seemed paranoia didn't let one think about things before doing and/or saying them. The boy slowly sat up once more, using his free hand the scratch the back of his head. "Jeez, I feel way dumb now. Sorry for freaking out like th -" He didn't get to finish his sentence once Kishin's proposal hit his ears. His eyes slightly widened as his brain took a moment to register the information. Leave the village? Just get up and get out? Sora furrowed his eyebrows  as he continued thinking about the idea. Eventually, words managed to finally make their way out of the boy's mouth. "I-I," he stammered, "... I don't know."

Could really leave his village when there would be so much things he'll be leaving behind? First off, there was his beloved mother. Then there was his team, Yaju, Hanako, and hunter. How could he just leave them like that? He let one of his hands clutch the white blanket covering him. "If I leave, I'll become a missing nin, even if it's just for a 'bit.' R-right?" he questioned, his eyes hardening.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:40 am
This kid was pretty weird and interesting at the same time which said a lot when Sankou did not really like being around people to often...then again he just got through eating a good pie so he was in a good mood at the moment. Looking over to Sora he would sit in his chair and play with the pan that had once housed his pie before balancing it on a finger," You should enjoy the small moments of being a kid while you still can because sooner or later it is going to be a fleeting moment in your life that you wish you could go back to it," shrugging he would chuckle and begin to spin the pan on his finger before closing his eyes and falling silent.

Sankou would then smile as the boy began to think about his proposition and as he began to mull over his own words he would begin to titter the pan on his finger like a scale of sorts. Before speaking he would remain at the window while doing so and looked over to Sora," Think of it like this...if you leave you will get stronger and become more of a man, but think of the things you can accomplish outside of the village with me. Maybe you can even have a village of your own to run and be in charge of," grinning he would set the pan down and look towards the boy," you could even make a name for yourself if you take my offer," of course if the boy had declined it would be of no consequence to himself but he would remain a normal shinobi living a meager life.

At the sound of his question he would smile and look out of the window," you have to take risk to get somewhere don't you? If you can't take a chance to become stronger then how will you surpass those you want to," a single crimson eye would move towards him as Sankou's head turned back to the window slowly before smiling.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:01 pm
Sora released a sigh before giving Kishin a nervous smile. He was enjoying being a kid while it lasted... if anything, he would prefer staying a child forever. The idea of turning into an adult was a bit unnerving to him. There would be more responsibilities, more problems that were going to pop up... everything was just a bit overwhelming in his opinion. The boy's eyes slightly relaxed, not as stern was they were previously. However, he clutched his white sheet with even more force. Yet another sigh managed to leave his body as Sora looked up at Kishin. It seemed the boy hasn't heard that with each sigh you release a bit of happiness. Maybe that's why he felt so anxious as the moment. He could feel his body slightly twitching every now and then as words began to pour from Kishin's mouth. Everything his said... made sense in some way. Living in Kumogakure has gotten a bit boring, so boring he even randomly fought this guy.

Maybe a little trip away from the village would be what he needed? Maybe, just maybe, everything that Kishin was saying would become true. It would all become a reality... "A reality," Sora mumbled to himself. The genin tugged at the bandage wrapped around his head, murmuring to himself as he did so. There were so many possibilities... Would he die if he left? Would he be successful and grow stronger? Would he even own a village like Kishin said? Was he letting people get into his head too often? That was most likely true, but he could fix that at a later date. "I... I," Sora spoke silently, growing in volume with each word, "I... I accept your offer! How soon do we leave?" The boy had leaned forward during his response, his eyes eventually gaining a determined look.

While Kishin was giving a response, Sora would've been attempting to get out of his bed. His wounds didn't sting as much as they did before, meaning he had finally healed up a bit. He threw the white hospital blanket off his body before his bare feet touched the cool floor. The boy was in a completely new red shirt, different from the torn once he had worn during their fight. They had also given him a completely new pair of black shorts. Sora could spot his white jacket, shinobi sandals, and ninjato near a chair in the room and immediately moved towards the articles of clothing. In only a matter of minutes, he already had on both the jacket and sandals and was beginning to strap the ninjato onto his side. After he finally finished doing so, the genin would twirl around to face Kishin, an impassive expression on his face.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:08 pm
"I... I accept your offer! How soon do we leave?"

These words made Sankou smile before opening the window and standing on its seal and basically floating there," Great and glorious news!! When do we leave you ask? Well we leave right now, no time like this time eh and if we leave now we can make it to our destination by nightfall or even sooner so i hope you are up for a bit of walking," grinning he would wave for the boy to come to the window but of course he would point to the head band on his head and frown.

Shaking his head he would toss the boy a Kunai and continue to point at the obvious error in his attire," That head band has got to go buddy...the last thing i want is someone trying to track us down and that head band would be a dead giveaway...on top of that when we get to out destination we are going to have to change your choice of attire to something a little more cooler ohhh so many things to do, but come come we must leave now," clapping his hands he would jump out of the wind and disperse into slivers of paper slowly traveling to the gates of the village.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum