Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

We're Not So Different, You and I - Page 5 Empty Re: We're Not So Different, You and I

Thu May 19, 2016 7:09 am
It appeared as if in the time it took for Ashie to properly introduce herself and Salzem to get out what he wanted to say to Sakaiza, Sakaiza had been slurping up his noodles the whole time. He had finished the noodles themselves by the time that Salzem told him he was leaving. While gulping the juice down, the offer pierced his ears: a final spar. The last bit of broth traveled down his esophagus as a thought from his gut traveled up his spine. He knew he could take Salzem this time, or at least give him a good run for his money. With all the training that Sakaiza had done as of recently, he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve for the wolf. When the two had last met each other on the training grounds, Sakaiza was nothing much but a rookie genin with a big ego. But this time, Sakaiza understood the power behind Salzem and worked his way up to yield more of a competition against his lupine lad. Placing the bowl down calmly from his mouth, Sakaiza stood up.

"What's got you leaving so soon, my friend? Regardless, yes, I think a friendly spar would be the proper send off."

He had a confident look upon his face. He and Salzem had never talked much when they were sparring against each other or when they had first met, but something Sakaiza told him when he was younger really resonated with him. Two shinobi can communicate far beyond words when they're facing each other in combat. Actions speak much louder than words. And this saying would likely be a concept that Salzem, who didn't talk much, would back. He realized that Salzem was hiding a seemingly nauseous expression behind his rough exterior. Figuring only that wolves ate raw meat and Sal was a wolf, he guessed that the sight or smell of meat being cooked upset his stomach.

"Ash, you done eating? I think Sal might be fed up with this place" Sakaiza laughed while looking at Ash's bowl which would likely not be finished yet. "Feel free to bring the rest of your bowl with us."

Sakaiza would then turn to start leaving out the building, but Sal's large body would block the entire threshold. "Wanna let me out, Sal?"

(WC: 385)
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

We're Not So Different, You and I - Page 5 Empty Re: We're Not So Different, You and I

Thu May 19, 2016 8:59 am
She turned back to her bowl once she had finished her introduction, she was indeed very hungry she had tuned out of the conversation, after all, it was between Sal and Saka. Ashie was just a bystander and nothing more. She began eating the noodles, being sure not to make loud slurps. The ramen was delicious, she usually ate sweet fruits, but ramen was the one thing in Konoha that was close to the training grounds. The broth was even better, he had even put some cooked beef in her ramen! This was the best ramen shop ever! Even while eating she was sure to keep her best manners, but she indeed ate slower than Sal and by time he was done she was half way done with her own bowl. She heard Saka agree to the spar since he finished, but she wasn't sure if she could take her meal to go. Saka got up and asked her if she wanted to come she could take her meal with her, that the smell of cooked food was really bugging Sal. She didn't know! If she did she would've told Saka to go outside to speak with him where the air was more fresh! However even though Saka covered it on his tab, she pulled out a decent amount of ryo and gave it to Mr. Ram, for the bowl of course and a tip. Whether she was a guest or not she still wanted to do things the right way and leaving with a bowl without asking would be stealing.

"Thank you for the meal!" She told Mr. Ram and bowed her head before she quickly turned around with the bowl balanced on one hand as she walked behind Saka ready to go with him, she was very short as she was only a child. Mr. Sal towered way above Ashie as she looked up she struggled seeing his eyes. Even Saka was shorter! She didn't want to walk and eat, she would wait until she sat down to watch their spar.

(343)
Anonymous

Thu May 19, 2016 2:55 pm
The wolf, of course, was all too eager to back out of the poisonous air of the interior restaurant, making way for Sakaiza and the mysterious Ashie to leave as well. Being the one that offered the spar, it was only natural that he lead the way to the training grounds. It was only until they were on their way that he answered the kid's question.

"I've been here too long. Have to move, you understand." Salzem explained, his pace purposeful, but not necessarily quick. The place was nice, but the white wolf had a feeling he wouldn't quite be missed. Not everyone in the village respected a giant talking wolf as much as these kids like Sakaiza. Ashie, though, she was a bit of a puzzle. He saw the fear in her eyes when he peered into hers back at the ramen establishment. She still showed him his due respect regardless... Either she had a more integrity than she did fear or she simply knew new not to scream in a wolf's face. Whatever the reason, it gave HIM more of a reason to keep an eye on her. T'was not long before they reached the grounds. The sun was still high in the sky, the air was as hot and humid as it has ever been, it was just one of those days where a good fight helped sooth the boiling blood. They entered the training grounds and it was only just now that Salzem noticed Ashie had brought the bowel of her ramen with her to a place meant for fighting. It wasn't the smartest decision Salzem had ever witnessed. He doubted that sand, despite the abundance of it, would make a great spice in that dish. Even though the wolf disapproved of her choice, it was hers to make and he wasn't here to argue such a point.

Salzem leaped a good 4 meters over the sand, putting a good distance between Ashie and Sakaiza before falling on all fours in his typical Lycanthropic fighting stance. Salzem could see Sakaiza had gotten stronger than before. Simply flicking him wouldn't put him down anymore. He'd have to get just a bit more serious. Maybe he'd even have to ignite his hands. Who knows? Then there was Ashie. What was she going to do once she ate her food? Would she join it? The Uchiha didn't seem to be the type to blindly throw herself into combat as Salzem and Sakaiza would. He seemed more.... passive. In Salzem's experience, those kind of people were the stronger kind and usually made great opponents. The white would would definitely enjoy a challenge of two-on-one, especially if it was his last here in Sunagakure
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 19, 2016 11:07 pm
(Very sorry for the late post, I've been running errands all day today in preparation for the start of my job!)

As Salzem lead the way to the training grounds, a thought struck Sakaiza. He realized that in the battle between Ryu and Sal, there was no victor. But shinobi seemed to put forth their entire effort yet neither seriously emerged victorious from the fight. Sakaiza thought back then that he would have a chance against the two but he was sorely mistaken. Would this time be any different? Truth be told, he felt like it would. He was stronger, faster, and wittier than before. He had plenty new jutsu up his sleeve that he was ready to try out. And he felt all the more comfortable trying it out with Salzem. Salzem seemed to be a pretty good guy at heart. Looking past his rough exterior, there was compassion in him. So Sakaiza was comfortable. Comfortable with the fact that he knew Salzem wouldn't try to kill him but also that Salzem still wouldn't hold back against him.

Listening to Salzem's reason why he was leaving made Sakaiza think. He too had felt as if he had been in Sunagakure for too long. He had been born and raised here and never toured the world to see its wonders. He had heard many wonderful things about the beauties of the world, but also many things about shinobi far more powerful than him. But how would he ever get stronger if he was just confined to training with the same shinobi doing the same simple missions everyday in the same place?

"Yeah, I get it Sal. I too have been here too long. Thinking about traveling someday..." in a slightly down tone, feeling almost as if he was barred to the village. 

Upon arrival at the training grounds, it seemed as if his eager friend could not wait to begin the spar. Salzem had immediately leaped a distance away from Sakaiza and had prepared himself in his fighting stance. It had brought a smile to Sakaiza's face and an adrenaline rush to his body. He knew he was in for a good match with Salzem, and was quite eager also. 

"Hey Ash, enjoy your noodles and the fight!" calling out in a happy go lucky tone. 

He then assumed his gentle fist stance that he had demonstrated to Ash earlier. His reactive style pertained heavily to his opponent's dynamics, so Sakaiza would await for Salzem to begin the spar. As he finalized his stance, he activated his Byakugan. His eyes would now be fully white with strain imposed on their sockets.

Still smiling, "You ready Sal?"

(WC: 425)
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2016 11:52 pm
(No problem Saka and congrats on the new job! Sorry for my late post as well, I just got back form work myself)

She's been tense ever since Sal ran into them at the noodle shop, she just had the feeling that he was watching her even though Sal was leading the way. She didn't fear him, just surprised, it was after all the first time she's seen anyone like that. Even though he was different it didn't matter, he was still a person, and anyone deserves to be treated respectfully. I mean, Ashie wasn't even from this world! It felt like he was watching her because she was from another village...like she couldn't be trusted. Well, Ashie wasn't the type to trust right away either, but she was willing to give it time. She listened to their conversation, a sting of regret welled up in her throat as she looked down, she heard Saka talk about leaving someday.

That's right...even Ashie would have to leave, she didn't think about it, she had opened up so quickly and made a friend so fast, it almost hurt knowing that someday they'd have to part for a really long time...and maybe forever. She was tied to the leaf village, if she had defected her father would...and Uncle Koroshi would...she didn't want to think about it. She kept to herself, she didn't need to speak, there was no point. She had a lot of questions for Sal, but she didn't want to pry or be rude, she'll let him come to her with time. As soon as they reached the training grounds she scanned around for a decent place to sit. One where she could get a good angle, and sit peacefully to enjoy her lunch. Her stomach gave a short, but loud growl before she found it! It was the stone hut that she trained in yesterday, she could sit on that!

She ran towards it, managing to not spill her ramen, jumping up once she had reached a close distance to the hut and landed on the roof, she sat down and allowed her legs to dangle from the ledge. She looked at Saka who had exclaimed happily telling her to enjoy the view and her meal. She waved before she dug in to reply back,

"Good luck both of you! And have fun!" She meant it, sparring was an art, and it took two to do it. Ashie wasn't much for sparring unless it were with her brother, was the only one who knocked her out cold, but still cared enough to bring her to the hospital. She wanted to wait until the fight started, she was going to watch everything with her eyes, but she didn't want Sal to see them. She would wait once he was more distracted with the fight.

(455)
Anonymous

Fri May 20, 2016 5:48 pm
"I hope you are." Salzem growled darkly before lunging at Sakaiza, closing the distance between them instantly with speeds of 135. As soon as the kid got within his 4 1/2 foot arm length, Salzem would through a devastating straight punch aimed right at the center of the kid's face, intent of knocking him flat in one move (Speed 135, Strength 50). Although some people believed a spar was something to enjoy as a sport, that there were certain rules to the whole game, Salzem was past those petty assumptions. He was a hunter and he was there to crush, maim and dominate. That being said, he couldn't kill Sakaiza. On top of him being a good kid and that he was one of Lord Koroshi's subjects, Salzem was no real killer. The ninja art was crafted for war and assassination and, with the form of a monster that possesses the drive to slay, It seemed it was all the white wolf was good for. It was all he believed himself good for. Combat. Death. Blood. Gore. His instincts loved the sights and smells of these things. Salzem was not a killer. He was a hunter and this was a hunt.

Salzem's eyes seemed to glow a darker sanguine than usual, his pupils but a thin line among an ocean of red. An ocean of red.... Yes... His body demanded a sacrifice, its lust for battle going off in his brain life fireworks and twice as hard to ignore. Resist them he did though. Not only was Saka a good kid and subject to Koroshi, the man who'd housed him, but.... he didn't know what. The wolf despised how people told him he was a "good person" and how they preached to him that he was "still human." It disgusted him and yet, he couldn't quite bring himself to hurt those who claimed such. Something deep was holding him back. Couldn't have been his humanity. He killed and ate that already.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Fri May 20, 2016 6:28 pm
Wasting no time, Salzem had rushed him. Still in his gentle fist stance with the left side of his body leading, Sakaiza could clearly see the wolf man approaching him. This is where his reactive stance would have to benefit him. As Salzem had been lunging towards Sakaiza, he knew that he would be sending an attack towards him as soon as he had closed the distance, so naturally Sakaiza would need to either evade or defend against the attack. Now Salzem had been lifting his arm to throw the punch at Sakaiza. It traveled with an intended path to sock him clean in the nose, but Sakaiza wouldn’t allow it.

Just as the punch was getting closer, Sakaiza side stepped left and rolled his head to his left shoulder, avoiding the attack. In the process, he would slightly pivot his left foot forward. But now with Salzem in his follow through punching stance, Sakaiza would need to counter and take the advantage. As he was moving his body and head from the punch, he lifted his left arm up, curled all but his pointer and middle fingers in and pinpointed a tenketsu along Salzem’s massive, outer bicep. He would deliver a quick, yet powerful two fingered strike to the tenketsu with the intent of sealing the chakra point there (Tenketsu Needle -> 50 Power, 120 Speed). If Salzem had never faced an opponent that used this type of technique, it would feel rather foreign to him, but Sakaiza couldn’t show him sympathy, for he knew that Sal wouldn’t either.

Regardless if the tenketsu needle had struck or not, Sakaiza would intend to exploit whatever opening he would have. As his left palm prepared to deliver the strike, his right palm was closing in on Salzem’s  body and quick. With the right side of his body rotating and his right foot quickly coming forward to realign himself(150 speed) in front of Salzem, his open, right palm would be racing towards Salzem’s chest in a straight fashion(Mountain Crusher 150 speed, 65 power). Sakaiza knew that Salzem was a tank, so he would only barely hold back the power behind this jutsu for he didn’t want it to seriously injure him. But Sakaiza still wanted to get his point across. He was faster, stronger and smarter now. He wanted Salzem to respect that and know that he wouldn’t be able to get away with the easy blows he dealt to Sakaiza the last time they met on the training grounds. If the palm had connected, it would likely hurl Salzem away and create the distance between them again.

But if it did not, Sakaiza had another trick up his sleeve to defend himself from whatever counter Salzem would throw at him. However, if the attack was successful, Sakaiza would watch the wolf be sent away from him and await til he rose to his feet. He could only hope that Salzem, despite his rough exterior would feel the blows aimed at his interior. But he was not too pressured to be aggressive in this fight, for he knew Salzem would provide all of it. Instead, he was more concerned on defending until he opened the window of opportunity up. 

(WC: 537)
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2016 6:43 pm
There Ashie saw it, the wolf, he ran forward to quick for her to follow. She activated her Masutaai, her tomoes appearing and her eye sockets tensing with chakra. She saw the wolf, his eyes were glowing red yet again. She slowly set her bowl down to the side, her heart was beating nervously, like a rabbit looking dead into the face of a predator. She wanted to give Sal the benefit of the doubt, however Ashie was no use against those two, she was far too slow. There wasn't any water for her to try to even stop the fight either. If things were to escalate she'd have to use her own smarts to break them up. Her right hand slowly reached up to her pendant in which she wore around her neck, the black heart of Asgard, her slepnir, this gave her some solace holding it in her hand. For now she was but a spectator in this game for two.

She watched, saw Saka had dodged it with ease and moment almost stood still as he prepared a retort. She bit her lip at how close they were to each other, Her fingers gripping harshly around her pendant. Her Uncle, if anything started to go wrong, she'd have to report to him. She was nervous, too nervous to finish her food, for now she watched with intent, for now it was just a friendly spar...right?

(239)

Last edited by Ashie Uchiha on Mon May 23, 2016 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding the word count)
Anonymous

Fri May 20, 2016 8:59 pm
Salzem knew ALL about those stupid finger pokes and how they worked. It was part of his medical training. He knew that the external damage wasn't much but inside... jelly. Salzem knew the importance of getting the high ground (metaphorically) and so, the first hit was the most important. The wolf stepped to the right (speed 135) as Saka attempted to poke him with his first attack, the gentle fist flying just past it's mark and into the air. Salzem growled as his eyes tracked his next attack, a bit faster than the first and actually harder to dodge. Sakaiza brought up his palm, intending to slam it into Salzem's chest, but the wolf was faster. His fists immediately burst into dark red flames, getting a bigger boost in speed (185) .

For his second, Sakai attempted to throw his right palm forward, an attack stronger than the last two, but not necessarily faster. Easy dodge fodder. Instead of simply ducking out of the way, however, he let it get within an inch of contact, feeling the hand on his fur, before he sprung backwards and raced full speed behind the kid, seeming as if he teleported (Ignition Fist plus Tai body flicker = 255 Speed 0-0). The wolf was standing just a foot behind Sakaiza, but with the instant movement of Salzem's technique, it was unlikely he even knew where the white wolf was. Salzem raised an elbow above his head before slamming it down on the tendon where Sakai's arm met his neck, a pressure point that would likely put him out right there (Speed 185, 50 strength). If not and the kid turned around but not moved back, Salzem would take his other hand and throw it across Saka's face, a burning backhand that would likely send him spiraling away into the sand (Speed 185 , strength 50, burning power 50).
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun May 22, 2016 10:57 pm
(Sakaiza had only attacked you twice, not sure where you got the third from but I'll try to post accordingly)

Sakaiza's attacks had missed. As much training as he had done in the past, he found it disheartening to see that Sal was still quicker. As his palm had flown towards Salzem, he had hopes for it to land upon his chest. But Salzem was smart, he did not tank the attack. Rather instead, he dashed backwards. But Sakaiza would have to pursue him if he were to want to land at least a blow on his opponent. Using the momentum from his palm missing and flying forward he brought his other hand to meet it and formed the ram handseal, then stepped forward with the opposite foot and began propelling his body forward quickly towards Salzem's direction(200 Speed from Body Flicker). But it would seem as if as he had got within striking distance, Salzem had already disappeared.

Realizing that Salzem could only be attacking at this point, Sakaiza needed to move and move fast. Upon the end of his dash forward he immediately began to rotate his body swiftly while expelling a large amount of chakra from all of his tenketsu points(Palms Revolving Heaven: 65 Power, 65 Health, 65 Speed), thus creating a defensive sphere extending 2 meters in each direction from his body. The speed of his rotation itself would likely not defend himself alone from his guess of Salzem's incoming assault, but the expulsion of his well developed chakra from his body would provide fortification enough. Sakaiza's spherical, rotational shield made of chakra would provide protection from the nearly instant elbow drop from Salzem. The power of the sphere itself would likely be enough to not only defend against Salzem, but in turn repel him from Sakaiza in the process. 

Sakaiza would revert the shield back into his body only after Salzem was some distance from him. From there, he would assume his stance against and react to however Salzem recovered or dodged the defensive attack. 

(I figured your attack would still be occurring while Sakaiza defended, and the difference in power would probably just send you back a bit)

(WC: 320)

Last edited by Sakaiza Hyuuga <3 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum