Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo) Empty Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo)

Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 pm
Takamitsu sat in the training field, looking at the Kunai knife in his left hand. It wasn't something that he enjoyed doing, cutting his thumbs in order to utilize the summoning capabilities of his fox contract, but it was a necessary act if he wanted to make any progress. So he quickly dragged the sharp blade against the skin of his thumb, smoothly tearing the surface and sending specks of crimson blood flying off into the cool air. A streak of blood began to form, running swiftly down the side of Takamitsu's thumb, exactly what he needed to proceed with the summoning jutsu. He began to make the seals, something that he had been memorizing for the past few days, and placed his hand against the ground, creating the summoning seal. From the resulting cloud of smoke, came a familiar looking stubby fox. Takamitsu's face was full of something, and it certainly wasn't surprise. "...Oh, it's you."
"Yeah it's me! Why'd you bring me here?"
"You said that the foxes would need to fully trust me to fight alongside me, so here I am." Akami laughed, looking up at him. "What's so funny, Akami?"
"I've gotten much smarter since the last encounter we had, in order to prove your worth to me, we're going to have another competition!"
"Oh, sounds fair. Another race, I assume?"
"Exactly, I'm going to leave you in my dust!" The fox began to dash away with a speed of 10. Takamitsu, utilizing Body Flicker, approached with a speed of 51, grabbing the fox by its tail. "That's no fair, let me go you oversized-" Takamitsu did as he was told, gently releasing the fox's tail. "I won." Takamitsu said plainly. The fox shot him a glare, "...Fine, you've won, are you happy? I still don't trust you. In fact, all you did was prove to me that you're a dirty cheater!"
"Yeah, I suppose I did..."
"And what are you going to do to make up for it!?"
"We can have another challenge."
"Fine, we're having an all out fight this time, no holding back!"
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yeah!"
The fox sprung forward, attempting to bite at Takamitsu's hand. Like any other reasonable person, he tried to throw the fox off. The boy didn't account for the angle that the fox would leave his hand at, and he flew upwards into the Land of Fire's beautiful blue sky. As Takamitsu looked up, he took a second to admire the clouds to a background of vulgar threats aimed towards both Takamitsu and his family. "Alright!" It screamed, "Alright, you win, just get me down from here!" The boy wore a small smile before leaping upwards, catching the small fox and bringing it safely down to the ground. Takamitsu looked at the fox with a smirk, and the fox angrily snapped at him. "So what, you saved me, do you want some sort of medal!?" After a few moments of silence from Takamitsu, Akami looked up at him. "Alright, I guess you aren't all that bad. Just don't expect for me to always take time out of my busy schedule to help you, though, I've got mouths to feed!" The boy gave the fox a small laugh before dismissing it, beginning to make his walk home. He passed several trees and a fence, but he started on the road back to his small apartment, enjoying the small walk home. On his was he spoke to himself quietly, "Is this fox even going to be useful to me?" He shook away these thoughts, because at least he had one summon under his belt.
(Exit)

WC: 607 +Akami Summon, +3 Skill Points
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo) Empty Re: Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo)

Wed May 11, 2016 1:18 am
What's all this then. YA THINK YA CAN STEAL MUH FOX? 

Well you can. Approved.
Takamitsu
Takamitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo) Empty Re: Takamitsu's First Fox Summon (Training) (P/Solo)

Wed May 11, 2016 6:30 am
Lmao, thanks for the approval.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum