Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Two of The Same Past? [Private, NoKill, IO]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two of The Same Past? [Private, NoKill, IO]

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:38 pm
Lucien was pleased. It seemed everything was going as he had expected. This guy was at least strange enough to lie about being in his clan or he was actually in his clan. Granted this guy hadn't provoked him by now, Lucien would be willing to get more comfortable around him for now... 

"Same clan you say? Interesting. I've never met another person from my clan within this village. I'm surprised you made it out... Techniques you say? Hehe. How about this, Since we're from the same clan and you know a good deal of what I do. We work together and form a stealth team? Personally, I won't do anything against the village as I plan to become a member of the higher-ups. As in ANBU and above my friend." 

Lucien leaned against the wall of the right side of the passageway from the boy's view. 

"And, can I get your name?" 

1,156 WC
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Two of The Same Past? [Private, NoKill, IO]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two of The Same Past? [Private, NoKill, IO]

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:51 pm
Listening to the words of this man he can see that they share the same goal, “I see, so you want to be of the ANBU as well. I figured that would be the best use for my skill because I like espionage although it might be hard to see as of now. Had this been a mission I would have been a lot more careful about how I proceeded into this building. I guess you could say it would be obvious sense I would be given intel on what to do here and what not, but you get the gist of what I mean. Also, to answer your question I am up for your stealth-based group. Did you have a specific name for of any kind?” Atem asked ready to begin his ascension to the ANBU spot with his newfound friend.

[WC=1438]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:03 pm
Lucien was glad that this guy took interest to his plans and was a part of his clan. However, he still hadn't given his name. But at this point, that was no major reason for immense suspicion. He likely got more carried into his mentioning of ANBU and the fact the he was ready to form a team. 

"Great, sounds like a plan to me. As for the name.. I have nothing entirely decided... but what do you think of Kagerai? Meaning of course, shadow samurai. We fight with honor of our clan and leaders, however in the shadows of night. And... I'll also need your name. Did you forget already?"

Lucien put his hand into his pocket and removed a small paper of which he used a pen from the library to write his address in the village on it. He handed to the boy "Keep it private, show up later." 

They weren't actually directions to his house but to a house that was within view of his own house. Just in case the boy attempted with pulling any sly business. 

1,338 WC
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:41 pm
"Oh yeah, sorry about that. My name is Atem Chasseur, age 17 and still learning the basics of my clan. Ah, but yes I would like that...kagerai it does relate to our ideals and method of fighting.” Atem said as he scratched the back of his head. “Oh and I’ll be sure to stop by some time soon, I’ll make sure to keep this under wraps because that is how our clan works brethren.” Atem said jokingly while receiving the paper.

Not knowing the counterfeit address that was given to him he put it in his pocket carefully after looking at the address insightfully. “Well, old chap I’ll see you around I guess. I think I need to build my skills as I still have far to go. Cya.” Atem began to walk out of the building and turned on his Hunter’s Ghost Presence as soon as the door closed dashing off into a direction unknown to the person he left in the library. He knew he wouldn’t go down to the training grounds because that would defeat the purpose of him even concealing his presence. He even stated that he had to build his skills so where would be the most likely place to go… the training grounds.

[20 AP]
[WC 1650]
[Exit, claiming 8 stats]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Lucien watched the boy closely and he talked. He appeared to be in a relaxed state as well. Successfully, he had neutralized both sides of this possible confrontation. Mentally recapping, he thought of what he had accomplished by coming here. 

"For now, I know Kozai is still gone, I've met someone very likely from my own clan, I've given myself something to make this day a little less boring... Hmm His name is Atem, Atem Chasseur as well. I could break into the registry office to see if someone like that actually exists. But... I rather have the surprise later. As for now, I believe him. Kagerai...." Lucien thought, leaning against the wall still. 

"Alright, later." 

After Atem had already left, Lucien gathered his kunai back into his ninja pouch and prepare for his own departing. Granted he was heading back home and Atem could follow him, he decided to cloak his chakra at least, upon leaving the library. 

After doing so, he returned to his house, where he would contemplate his next action or two.

70 AP 

[Exit]
WC: 1,514 
+ 7 StatPoints
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:04 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum