Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15300

Monster Slayer (P/NK/Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Slayer (P/NK/Mission)

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:41 pm
The Uchiha advanced at commendable speeds, accelerating to her fullest, which was not much in contrast to many others. For the lack of speed she had she could make up for it in  her massive chakra reserves. Goosebumps ran along her back and upper torso, indicating that she was eager, anxious even, to watch her teammates fight the monster.

She unstrapped her Gunbai, holding it one-handedly within her right hand, with her katana in her left hand. The dual-wielding Uchiha's face featured a nonchalant look paired with an excited smile as she bounced from tree branch to tree branch, rustling every tree as she flicked off of it with her feet. Anri continued to trail behind Queen, still sensing her out and trying to maintain awareness of whether the monster was nearby yet.

Her sensory skills remained top notch as they got closer and closer to the designated vicinity. This frequent action would aid her with detecting the monster before it could flank anyone in the team. In any case that was pretty much all she was doing on this mission. That and assessing their abilities while lazing off otherwise.

The woodland was beginning to thicken and their surroundings began to darken as the wide-span branches served as canopies that blocked out the sunlight and made her feet quake in her boots with coldness. With her defined sense of smell she detected the scent of smoldering wood, and she could hear a distant, feminine screech that made her become more alert.

'Who knows, they may be potential Chuunin and Jounin, if they aren't ones already.' The voice in her head remarked. For once she could agree with it. She continued to travel behind Queen, presumably beginning to sense the chakra of her teammates. As they closed in she was getting more and more eager, tempting herself to get on in the fight with them.

She remained levelheaded, however, and decided that she was only there to access what they would do. The Uchiha resheathed and re-strapped her Gunbai and katana to their respective positions on her physique as she advanced closer and closer to the location, scanning the brim of the deep forest to find a good place that she could stand and watch at.

Sure enough, another screech sounded, and the sound of air literally bundling together into one mass and striking the source of the screech was heard by the sharp-eared Uchiha. She flinched as she made her way over to the location she found to sit and watch, and wait for an opening or a chance to analyze what her teammates could do in this situation.

With visual sighting of the being, Anri was disgusted. She cringed slightly, a chill running down her spine as she trailed her onyx gaze upon the length of the monstrousity that looked like the combination of a spider and a woman gone wrong. She shook her head, slightly indenial that she was seeing this at the moment. Just what type of witchcraft was this?

Somewhere in her mind she wanted to blame it on the same woman who had a higher-level of prowess over the Sharingan than she. Speaking of that woman, the time that herself and Artemis, maybe even Ashi, was coming quickly. Anri had to prevent her from staying in Konohagakure no Sato as soon as possible. Wasting too much time and procrastinating her duty as an operative was fatal.

Last edited by Anri Uchiha on Thu May 05, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:00 pm
Queen was already off passed Konoha’s gates while the others seemed to be dilly dallying and wasting time. There was a mission at hand, one of importance that could put the village at risk and they were just standing there like a prepubescent boy getting caught with his hand in his pants. Rei continued off, leaping into the trees as she made her way deeper and deeper into the forest to locate this monstrosity gone wrong.

As she leaped through the trees, the girl activated her bloodline, expanding her aura out with her at the center. She could sense her teammates a few meters back; It would seem as if they had finally gotten their shit together. Grabbing the hairband off her wrist, the girl proceeded to tie her golden hair into a high ponytail in order to keep her hair out of her eyes once they apprehended frankensteins creation. As she leaped from branch to branch, her mind had been consumed by thoughts once more. Images of her father, her uncle, and her clone flashed through her memory back to back, playing in her head on repeat like a cruel game. It continued for several second before Jace had come to the front of her subconscious. It seemed as if he was the last thing that she had in order to keep herself from losing her sanity. She was hurt and broken, but she wouldn’t admit it. Not to anyone.

BOOM!

A loud noise coming from ahead brought her back to reality. They must have been nearing the site where the beast was. Queen halted, stopping on the last branch before a large opening that was at least fifty meters in diameter. It wasn’t a natural clearing, but one made by the beast as the ground was littered with broken down trees and cottages that must have been in the area. “What in the hell…” Queen said softly to herself before her teammates would arrive to the scene. Near the center of the opening stood a large beast at least thirty meters in hight, and twenty meters wide. It resembled a creature that would come from someone’s worst nightmare.The multitudes of legs that keeps the beast standing were hair, their end points sharp enough to pierce one’s body in an instant. Dozens of eyes decorated it’s head with razor sharp teeth near the end as magma looking saliva seem to leak from it’s mouth. It’s body seemed to ooze with intense heat. Through one of it’s many eyes, it seemed to have spotted Queen. A large shriek left it mouth that sent chills down the girl’s spine.

Before the creature could rush her, she would make the first move. Tensing her legs, she leaped off the tree and dashed at the large beast. As she ran, she would take three quick deep breaths. With each one, her spring intensified, letting her move quick and quicker as he quickly approached the beast. Once she was about halfway to it, she place her palm out before tapping it with the other. This caused a large amount of air pressure to form. Queen then proceeded to form a single hand sign causing the pressurized air to launch forward at a speed of 90. The air would smack right into the large being before exploding at a power of 80. It screeched once more. It was definitely at least slightly hurt by the hit, and much more angry. The girl continued her approach towards the creature to take thing to a much more personal level.

AP USED
40 ap for seven heavens
20 ap for daytime tiger
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 pm
Just as soon as the grey cloud of smoke had dissipated, both a small black fox no larger than the size of one's own hand and a slightly larger fiery colored creature would be sitting at attention in front of Risako. Still, Utagawa, the smaller blacker fox, had yet to make so much as a peep the entire time that he and her summoner had known one another. Akami, the larger of the two, was an over talkative little stain on the existence of the universe, however.

Look down to her overly talkative companion, she was interrupted by the tiny orange fox that happens to be him, "Whatcha need boss?"  Because all tiny orange talking foxes have Boston accents

Cracking a genuine smile for the first time today, she crouched down to reach eye level with the thing."Remember when we discussed our plan of action? It's time," she said, referring to her plan to have them try and gather nature energy so she could fight. Grasping the small zipper, she brought it down to her midriff before peeling open her flak jacket. Before Akami could protest, her free hand seemingly flashed to the back of his neck, picking him up by the scruff before stuffing him into the confines of her armor. His muffled cries would likely go unheard as he wriggled around in what little space he had while Risako began to gently scoop up Utagawa with both of her hands. The fox was docile as he was lowered gently into the right breast pocket on the inside of the jacket. Standing up, she zipped it back up to her neck so that all the exits were sealed, and by that time Akami had laid flat, being held in place by the lack of wiggle room.

By now everyone else had already left, and she had ground to cover. She never was one for leaping through the trees, and decided to stay on the ground instead, weaving between the tree trunks and over bushes until she had caught sight of Kirino. Just as soon as she had managed to catch up, she had heard a rather large explosion coming from the same direction that Snow had mentioned cause Snow is a scrub.

Still running along, she wrapped her knuckles against her jacket a few times, simultaneously barking "Alright then let's go." At her command the summons, who up to this point had only managed to gather up enough energy to kick things off, would begin to act as a conduit between her and the nature around her. Black marks would stretch from her eyelids to her chin as her pupils formed into slits, and her teeth and nails formed into fangs and claws. The color of her eyes transitioned from silver to a golden brown as she continued sprinting through the brush and into the clearing, picking up her speed so that she arrived at about the same time as Rei.

She glanced around, scanning the scene for any potential threats aside from the... Spider Lady thing that was romping around. Between her chakra sensory and what she could see, all was clear. Except for the summon of course, that would be taken care of shortly however.

Unlike her brazenly reckless teammate who was charging ahead like an idiot, she would stand at the edge of the clearing, hands already forming the ram hand seal, as she waited for the creature to show a weak point. While she waited she deemed the best option was to let her teammates open up the chance for a certain kill.

555 WC

Last edited by Risako Akara on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:11 am
When the man with the cigarette bit his finger a plume of smoke appeared and inside of it was… a talking monkey. Yup, I’ve ninja’d too much today. The monkey seemed very excited to see the chuunin that Kirino now knew was named Mako. With the talking he also seemed to be the most polite of the group even bowing at the girls as he appeared. The kimono wearing lady was not going to ignore the kind gesture as others had and returned the bow. While bowing the girl really thought that there should have been a sign somewhere around the village for instances like this, it should probably say. “Welcome to the Hidden Leaf Village where the monkey ninja, talk more than the human ones.” Kirino would not dare say any of that out loud though, she thought the summon was way too kind to say something that would offend him. Maybe, if I see Mako I can give him food to then give to his summon. The girl only shrugged before moving faster through the trees to arrive at a still undisclosed location.

While running Kirino thought it would be best to run next to one of the less angry and more talkative ninja, so she ran next to Mako and his friend. ”Hello, my name is Kirino. I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself before I just moved to the village from a town on the border of the land of fire.” The introduction was aimed at both Mako and Genma, hopefully one of them would respond to break the current staleness of the day’s mission. I know this isn’t supposed to be fun, but there is nothing wrong about getting to know those you are working with. Besides depending on how this mission goes one of them may be saving my life. ”Do either of you know exactly what it is we are looking for?” The girl asked gliding through the trees while looking around to see if she could see anything that might give her a hint, she saw to the left what looked like giant spider webs. Hopefully whatever created the massive webs wasn’t what the group was looking for, because whatever created something that big would have to be at least one-hundred times bigger than a normal spider. ”Hey, Mako-san do you see the gigantic webs?” The girl asked pointing out the location in case the ninja had missed it.

Looking back it would seem that Risako had caught up with the group. Now there were strange markings covering the girl’s face as she got closer other things also became more apparent. Her eyes had changed completely, her pupils were now elongated like an animals and the coloring of her iris had transitioned from a silver color to a brown one.  There were other changes as well like the sharpened vulpine teeth and the claws that looked as sharp as daggers. When Risako was further back Kirino had thought she stayed behind to sharpie on her face like some sort of body fuinjutsu art thing, but this was completely different. Something about the girl’s appearance seemed more natural and she moved as if the woods were like a second home. Konoha ninja are not to be trifled with these people all seem to be capable of stopping this mysterious creature should the need arise. But what can I do? I don’t really have any jutsu that could help us. Maybe the best thing I could do to help these people is just to stay out of the way, watch, and learn. Yeah, that is probably what I should do, but these people are counting on me, should I tell them I am too weak or swallow my pride and put myself into danger. Kirino didn’t really know what to do, it was a tough decision, one that would have to be made soon as knocked over trees and sticky spider webs started to become more frequent.

”Umm… Mako-san… Do you think I can…” It would seem that Kirino had been too late to ask as the grotesque form of a half-human and spider centaur creature came into view inside of a clearing with smashed trees and toppled wooded cabins. There also seemed to be people running from the creature as the thing prepared to strike one of the innocent people though. The girl thought of what she could do to help. Ripping out her spine in an instant the girl wrapped the bone around a man’s midsection and pulled him towards her catching him once he was a safe distance away from the violent summon. ”Run that way, I will retrieve the rest of your family and bring them too you.” The girl pointed in the direction they had just come from before sprinting into action to retrieve the other people that were running from the monster. Luckily when the giant bug woman was about attack another of the people it had spotted the blonde girl and readied to attack her. It shrieked loudly before the lady launched an attack that seemed to have some effect on the creature. It also made the thing mad at the girl enough so that the kimono wearing ninja could slip past (she isn’t really close, but just running outside of its reach.) and head into the direction the woman and child had just went into. Once Kirino caught up to the two she stopped them. ”I told your husband to head towards the leaf village. The shinobi of the hidden leaf will take care of the monster.” As the two began to head back the young ninja stopped them once more. ”There is a high chance of explosions in that direction, so we should probably go around.” The pair nodded and followed the kunoichi’s directions until they had caught up with the man who was knelt over tired of running. ”I am going to go return to my team, wait here for us please.” Kirino said as she jumped into a tree and headed back towards the clearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the forest surrounding Konoha some missing ninja with a mischievous plan began to draw seals along the ground. “Now everyone make the symbols you were given and then step back and watch this thing attack the gates. Once the gate is broken storm in and kill, take as many doujutsu users as you can.” After all of the seals had been placed the male with a missing eye that had just spoken a moment ago stepped into the middle of the zummoning circle. Slashing his arm so that the bright red liquid started to gush, he raised his arm in triumph as his men cheered the man on.

“And now the zummoning!” Slamming his hand into the ground a billow of hot smoke erupted from the seals and in the smoke stood the hideous form of a demon spider. The creature was something you would imagine to find in nightmares and its flaming body hissed as plant matter started to burn in its vicinity. With all of its eyes it viewed all of the on-lookers that had called it. The creature was briefly afraid of all of the onlookers, but that would change rather quickly.

The man who had called the beast approached. “I command you to attack the leaf village, mighty Hell Aranea!” The half-spider turned its body looking toward the direction of the village and looked upon its audience. ”No! You command me, no one commands me.” The spider hissed as it struck out with its two front legs grabbing two of the missing ninja and crushing them until their blood splattered over the trees from all of the built up pressure. The remaining people started to flee, but the spider was quick it shot out a web that had captured two of the rogues and began to chase down the remaining six. The leader of the band was paralyzed by fear and had fallen into a hole created by the spider’s movement.

Weaving through the woods the spider grabbed one of its summoners as he and his ally were running. If everyone had not gone into the same direction perhaps some of them would be spared, but it was only a matter of minutes before the spider had captured them all and threw them into its web. Once inside the sticky web the spider began to roll the bodies with its legs and inject a venom that would liquefy them, so that they could be drunk at a later time. With the human mouth of the spider the half-arachnid began to eat one of the ninja who was still quite alive. It seemed to enjoy the screams as it bit into the limbs with more and more fervor following each of the bites.

Once the spider was done with its meal it attempted to de-summon itself, but it did not seem possible at the moment. It knew that staying so close to a major village would certainly be a bad idea, so it made its way somewhere its discovery would not be as easy. Unfortunately for the summon one of the guards on lookout had noticed the event and informed someone to start a search party.

Farther away from the village the spider began to spread webs to slow anyone that would try to follow, not like this thing was particularly bright though. As the traps were placed randomly and without any real focus. Once the creature neared a clearing full of cottages and a few trees the thing entered a frenzy as it began to destroy buildings and trees. The only thing that happened to stop it was the sight of blonde woman which caused it to screech.

When the girl lunged forward the spider began to harden its body to reduce the damage of any potential blows. When a ball of pressurized hit the summon it lurched forward clearly in pain by the attack, but the attack did not seem to make the creature bleed. In fact visibly the area impacted had not seemed to be effected, yet the creature was clearly hurt. Recovering from the attack the spider shot two of its massive legs towards Queen both at speed 100, power 90. Then from its human mouth it shot out a large web that it spread wide with two of its other legs both aimed at the only person who had attacked it thus far. (Speed 60, power 74, health 74) The web surrounded the spider in a fifteen foot radius around the creature, so anyone too close would be glued to the ground like an insect and then become easy prey for the spider to quickly overtake. The spider continued to hiss as more people came into the creature’s sight.

WC: 1802
TWC: 7484
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:22 am
Mako continued speeding through the trees having no concerns about what may lay ahead, he watched as Kirino struggled to keep up with him given his speed, but he had slacked off to 80 to keep up with his monkey who would be going all out just 5 meters over.  Mako had noticed the webbing earlier, and began his chakra sensing, seeing the  creatures massive chakra from a great deal away affording him the opportunity to ready himself.

"To me, Genma," he would shout in a militaristic command.  The monkey would nod and come to his heel running directly beside him through the trees.  He realized how rude it was to ignore poor Kirino, but with the battle so close at hand casual conversation was not on his mind.

Mako would see the innocent folks bursting through the trees and would nod as Kirino made his way over to them to offer aid.  "Stay with them and keep them safe Kirino!  Let me handle this."  Mako would bark at the girl knowing that his attack would be quite massive and he would prefer the girl remain in a safe location.  He would continue forward sensing himself approaching the beast.  Mako would hold out his right hand and let Genma take hold of it, as the monkey made the transfer from great king to massive black blade.  The Adamantine Full blade, his prized weapon, and the one he would use to kill this monster.  A 6 foot black sword shaped like a katana but much bigger with a 3 foot wide blade.

Monster Slayer (P/NK/Mission) - Page 2 Final-fantasy-wooden-mini-cloud-buster-sword-1
He would then watch where at the edge of the tree line the woman who had volunteered to take point would emerge and launch a powerful taijutsu tech, but to no avail.  It visually stunned the monster but did not make it wince in pain, Mako could see the rock armor form around its skin layering extra shielding as he lit the blade with the glowing blue chakra of the Flying Swallow to aid in his attack.  Provided he had began moving full speed the moment the monkey transformed, he was now moving at a speed of 100 having been running far prior to the battle at hand.  At this speed it would be no time at all before he crested the tree tops making a large leap at the last second he rose easily 70 meters into the air looking down on the great beast.  A fall from this height would mangle his arms and legs though he would be well protected in the areas that mattered, he would simply cushion the fall with his flak jacket and protect his head.

The beast was 10 meters below him and  was about 60 meters tall by his estimation.  He would channel and activate the movement ability of the sword increasing his next strike by 40 speed and strength.  The sword above his head he would activate the final ability of the great monkey king.  He could see from where he was that the beast had launched a web utilizing attack at queen.  The Monkey would grow at a speed of 140 and as Mako began to fall he would swing the weapon overhead and directly downward.  The sword growing out to 20 meters in length and nearly 10 meters wide.  With the great length of the sword he would connect before the beast managed to make its attack.  Attack speed of 140, strength of 100, Booster = 60,  Base sharpness 150+30 from swallow,  240 sharpness total. Plus gravity

"FUCK YEAAH!!!"  Mako would scream just before he connected with the massive beast slicing it at an angle between its back thorax and the front half of its body.  Sliccing nearly completely through the beast, rendering its web making back half and back 4 legs laying on the ground mangled.  While the front half, which included the woman form, would stagger under the impact of the blow.  With only 4 legs and mandibles remaining and bleeding out all over.  It was far from dead as it seemed to manage to squirm a bit but would be severely limited in its future actions.  This also stopped and halted the attack launched at Queen. 

Mako's blade was now planted into the ground at a 45 degree angle while he held onto the handle just dangling with one hand.  Having channeled the surface walking into his hand.  He pulled a smoke out of his belt pouch and slipped it in his mouth easily dangling more than 30 meters from the ground.  He was paying attention to the monster but was absolutely certain it had more important matters on his mind, like the remaining ruthless females surrounding it.  He would light the cigarette and take a deep breath in.

"You girls got this from here?"  Mako would yell to the rest of them with  Dark black blood covering him with splatter and the sword was drenched in it.  He would release the smoke as he spoke.  He continued watching from here readying to shrink the blade and pull him to the ground should he be attacked.
-5 surface walking
-30 swallow
-50 from transform
-25 from boost
-50 from growth

Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15300

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:19 am
The female smirked as she watched their hardwork. She remained crouched against the surface of the thick wooden branch, her right palm pressed against it as well. With constant emission of hcakra she would sense the nearby area, furthering the range of her sensory to bypass her normal capabilities. She detected Risako closing in rapidly, before the female came to a halt. Anri would exhale nonchalantly, impressed by what Queen had shown off, as well as Mako. It was definitely safe to assume that Kirino was safe with this group. The nonchalant Uchiha remained rather calm, closing her eyes as she stood to her feet.

"For once I'm gonna practically abide by what you tell me to, Nana." She would mutter, causing the voice belonging to the person she was talking to to reveberate within her mind. Her arms raised upright, proceeding to arch as her hands clasped together. She properly placed her digits in right positioning and placing, maintaining this finger-posture as she summoned up chakra at a boosted rate of speed. Her eyes were still shut. 'I'll help you since you're being a good girl this time around.' The pink-haired girl in her mind stated casually, causing her to smirk rather confidently. Exuberance consumed every part of her body.

She suddenly shot her eyes open, revealing the once onyx orbs to have suddenly dyed a bloody, bright shade of red that seemed to be glow-in-the-dark. In each orb shined a single tomoe. "Let's do this!" She'd remark, suddenly unleashing all of the chakra she just concentrated. A massive aura of chakra that more-so resembled an ethereal entity proceeded to immerse her form in crimson, with a slight shade of pink hidden in it's threatening, outward appearance. The tree branch she stood on trembled, and leaves began to flutter, being ripped away from the thin branches of surrounding leaves.

"Shadow Clone Technique!" Anri would state, having produced a clone beside her that slipped away from her very form. The shadow clone held out it's right hand in  a lacksadaisical mannerism, a half-lidded look within it's red eyes as it looked ahead at the rather feminine looking monster that was causing harm to the rather massive, partially man-made meadow.. or was it.. monster-made? Anri extended her hand out to the shadow clone. The shadow clone initially formed a glowing sphere of blue chakra that was spinning at a rather slow rate of speed. The Uchiha let out another battlecry amidst the noise of the monster's screeches and the constant thrusting of wind throughout the meadow.

Chakra kneaded itself within her hand, proceeding to manifest in the form of Katon-based chakra that swarmed the spinning sphere of chakra. She hunched over in the direction of the sphere, proceeding to rapidly shift her chakra-immersed hands around the perimeter of the rapidly spinning sphere. It gradually grew in size, going from blue to violet, to red, and then finally to a pale orange shade of color. It was spinning extremely fast at this point.

She hopped onto the other side of the shadow clone's frame. "Get ready!" Anri would urge her shadow clone, grasping onto it's ankle. The very earth itself cloaked her hand and conformed around it, boosting her overall strength only temporarily. The Uchiha proceeded to swing the shadow clone around several times with the large span of distance between obstacles in this path of swinging. She halted her spin, letting go and sending the shadow clone flying in the direction of the massive monster. "Fire Release: Rasengan!" The shadow clone shouted as it closed in on the monster, rapidly shooting at the being.

In rapid succession the female contorted a series of handseals, infact just half a dozen. Upon forming the last one she unleashed an enormous amount of water from her maw, which formed into a dragon then thrusted toward the monster, accelerating towards it, albeit slower than her shadow clone was. "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!" The female exclaimed while unleashing the dragon-shaped wave of water from her mouth. The goal of this attack was to deal more damage and stop flames from spreading once the Rasengan detonated, if it managed to strike the feminine monster.

(699)

(Shadow Clone: 88 Speed
Fire Release Rasengan: 110 Power
Water Dragon Bullet: 60 Speed, 85 Power & 50 Health)
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:06 am
[skimmed everyone's post so let me know if I missed something]

It had seemed like the dyke had arrived close to around the same time she had looking fairly… animalistic to say the least. As Queen would have continued her march forward, she wouldn’t be surprised to see that Ris just sat there trying to look pretty. Just as useless as Rei thought she would be. It seems like her course of actions would have been well too. The young kaguya girl had decided to save the innocent bystanders that had magically appeared since Queen laid eyes on the beast. Surely the young Genin would cease to exist if The blonde didn’t step in and capture the attention of the spider monstrosity by using her Daytime Tiger technique.

The screech that left it’s lips were horrendous, but oh so very satisfying. What occurred next was a monstrosity of actions that should just be noted right off the bat to avoid the user typing this an unnecessary amount of stress. First was the only piece of testosterone on the team. In an effort to show of his manliness in an array of flashy acrobatics, the man leaped high into the air, placing himself above the summon, by his side was a monkey… a monkey? A monkey that transformed into a sword… a sword? The things that chakra could do, Queen would never understand it, but she sure did despise it. The man proceeded to continue his flashy acts by dropping down hard on the creature, cutting deep into it’s rear side and causing damage to it. That was, if the attack hit. This would prevent Queen from having to deal with evading the attack that the spider thing was preparing on the blonde.

Next was the beauty contestant who seemed to be soaring through the air with yet another chakra induced creation. She flew like a damn majestic creature… well more like wendy when Peter Pan was helping her to fly. The thing in her hand seemed to glow with fiery looking chakra that she used to strike the beast as it corrupted in flames. It screamed as it squirmed to get the flames off, but it wouldn’t be squirming for very much longer. Before the water dragon would even get a chance to reach the burning spider, Queen would finish it off. She would grab the hilt of her blade as she approached the feminine body that was near the front of the monster’s body and perform a quick draw as she leaped through the air, taking the head clean off the naked boy as it hit the ground with the spider corpse following it (done at a speed of 235, sharpness of 136 with sharpness boost). Though, it should be noted that Rei was aware of that armour that had covered the beasts body. She wasn't sure if her basic blade would be enough to cut through, but in the case that it wasn't she'd just let her fists take care of the rest before her teammates even had the chance to flinch. Due to Queen’s leap being done at an upwards vertical angle, the girl would land on a tree branch on the opposite side. While she slowly sheathed her blade, the slow water technique would strike the beast and put out the fire of the scorching summon. It would be a mission well done.

HOWEVER

If the beast managed to avoid Mako’s attack and change the timeline of everything causing for the unneeded effect of prolonging the topic, Queen would swiftly evade the attacks launched at her due to moving at an impressive speed of 185. The blonde’s movement would be too quick for the creature to keep track of. Using this speed, the girl would continue her movements as she did in the other alternate universe where her companions attack would have connected. Using quickdraw,  Queen would move at speed of 235 to slice of the humanoid body off of the creature and land on the tree branch that was about ten meters away. Due to having a sharpness being 136, the body would come clean off and hit the ground, leaving a bloody trail of where it used to be; that was, if the armour wasn't as tough as the girl thought it was. Though, it was up for mystery. If Queen’s hypothesis was correct, the body would be the main brain of the creature, and cutting it off would cause the rest of the body to be unresponsive. Though things were never that simple were they?

Ap used:
40 ap for booster
20 ap for quickdraw

total used: 120
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:13 am
She continued to watch as the events unfolded, taking note of Kirino evacuating the civilians, a commendable act. What was Mako, if not one of her favorite pupils to date? Like a bundle of stupidity and badassery rolled up into one muscle bound chain smoking gorilla, he came in with his giant sword, ready to kick ass and take names. That’s if the the creature stood still anyway, if it didn’t and the Sarutobi’s attack had missed, he would go back to least favorite pupil immediately.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Anri was beginning to move forward with the shadow clone. Deciding that now was probably the most opportune time to strike out against the beast, (either before her teammates pulled of a flawless combo that she wasn’t a part of, or before the creature could turn the tides and one shot her teammates,) her hands contorted into the ram hand seal, allowing her to channel her chakra to her leg muscles for enhanced movement. Kicking off of the tree, she went in a straight path at speed that were quite frankly ridiculous, and probably fast enough that most would just see a blur. Coming to a stop atop the beasts mid section, about a meter away from wherever Mako had cleaved the creature, she would be holding her hand above her head, a spiralling ball of light blue chakra forming within in her palm.

Bending at the knee, she swung her arm down into the surface that composed the creature’s body, (and unknowingly,) armor, breaking through the later completely, but only scratching at the former. Having already bent down at the knee, she simply made use of the action and leapt from the creature’s body and into the sky, simultaneously forming the hand seals for Great Fire Destruction. As she reached the apex of her jump at a height of twenty meters, Anri’s clone would have struck the target with the rasengan most likely finishing it off, and Risako had finished the final hand seal, and from her mouth she would spew forth a wide cone of flames that would envelope the now armorless eight legged monstrosity, most likely causing severe burns on top of the damage Anri’s clone would have done. Queen better have them good brakes, cause if she continued on her path to the creature she would just get roasted.

If Mako’s attack had missed, Risako would immediately shake her head as, most likely, his giant sword monkey would go crashing to the ground, taking out a rather large chunk of the earth. (Not meaning to god mod, ignore this sentence unless it makes sense on the next round of posting.) “Least favorite for a reason.”

Presuming Anri had still went forward with the shadow clone despite Mako’s failure, or at least debatable success, our favorite chuunin would forth with her plan to use the body flicker to situate herself atop the creature. Same ideas as last time, rasengan, jump twenty meters, Great Fire Destruction, ded beast.

[1886 WC, bleh lazy post. Gonna edit my older posts and just bump the WC up on those.]
Jutsu used:
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:53 am
Seeing the Sarutobi’s approach with his sword held high it began to move its legs to defend in an attempt at blocking. From what the spider had seen with many eyes the chuunin was fast and moving her entire body would be only spell disaster. When the legs and blade met the spider shrieked as the blade sliced through the armored leg and the other, with relative ease. With six legs remaining it sent out a terrible noise across the battlefield as a few squirts of blood leaked through the limb, before muscular action began working its way to slow the downpour.

With all of its eyes focused on the four people in front of it the human head was the ones that spotted the movement of the Uchiha. The girl spun the duplicate around and around and then finally when the clone was thrown the arachnid had anticipated and readied itself. With an agile leap backwards it dodged the rasengan (speed 100) and braced itself against the water bullet. The spider made a sound like getting punched in the stomach, but other than that it seemed okay. Looking up, now soaked in water the spider hissed once more as the water put out some of its flames.

The spider seemed confused when the girl known to everyone else as Queen dodged the blows of its legs followed by a flash of speed the creature couldn’t keep up with. After the burst of speed Queen cut into the armor of the monstrous summon, the blow hadn’t been blunt like the others so it wasn’t visibly stunned, but the armor around the torso cracked and a small gash across the chest was left on the creature. It smirked slightly, when its armor had its intended of protecting the creature’s body. It was about to create an earthquake with one of its feet, but its seemed like the creature would not get the chance.

(This attack happens after Queen’s) When Risako the leaf’s manliest ninja moved forward after the attack of Anri, who the spider had dodged prior. The swirling ball of chakra smashed into the ten legged creature (arms included) and sent it flying backwards away from the Queen of taijutsu. As a quick follow up to the last attack the girl with strange markings on her face sent out a stream of fire that would blanket the creature. You could hear the loud shrieks as it screamed with both mouths. After a couple of seconds, the arachnids flailing and screaming stopped and the body went limp, the smell of burnt flesh coating the wind.

When the flames went out, only the carcass of the monster remained. If any of the people who had summoned this thing were alive, they would see that their plan would not succeed. It took four people to take this creature out and surely in the village there would be more. The legs of the spider twitched slightly, as electrical impulses reached its legs, but most certainly this creature was dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirino watched at a distance as the events transpired, in an attempt to learn anything, she could about the group. Hmm, they don’t work together very well. The Kaguya thought as the lesbian nearly toasted the blonde girl. She took note of Mako and Queen though. One uses taijutsu and the other weapons. They are the two people I should focus on learning from. It seems that Risako and the twin-tail lady also have abilities I should learn.

After the quick assessment Kirino stepped into the clearing. ”Well the people are safe and it looks like you have all taken care of the creature.” She approached the spider looking at its body placing a finger lightly onto her chin, then feeling the heat around the creature with her other hand. ”Does anyone mind if I take a piece of this creature for study? It doesn’t seem to appear as a typical summon. Of course I will inform the hokage if I find anything of course.” She looked over the creature once more before looking at the web it had created. Hmm, the webs. Grabbing a stick she touched the substance with the object and as it stuck, she pulled hard unable to remove the item. Spider silk is stronger than steel, I can replicate this and use it to create weapons and armor for the village.

WC: 731
TWC: 3,666
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 am
The monkey sage dangled carelessly from the hilt of his sword which was still angled out of the ground up into the sky.  He had finished half a cigarette in the time it took his allies to actually finish the beast off.  "She was cut in half ladies,"  Mako thought to himself , wondering what the holdup was.   Mako's devastating sword swing would have gone through with very little change in his called results, with the large spider summon trying to block his mighty weapon in futility.  Mako had done more than his own share of the work load, decimating his and Genma's chakra reserves in the process. 

As the Sage purveyed the immediate area of the battle, he could see that much of the ground still held a thick webbing, a web that his sword tip was currently buried in.  He had to get down and he certainly wasn't dropping into the web to look like an amateur.  He would form the hand seals with one hand and command the monkey to shrink back to its normal size.  As the sword shrunk, instead of growing toward its epicenter toward Mako, the man would be yanked toward the ground where the tip of the sword was stuck.  The ever analyzing man would have already predicted that the webbing would have that affect so as soon as the shrinking began he would throw a fireball from his mouth with the hand signs formed earlier.  It would explode at the base of the weapon scorching away all of the webbing beneath it clearing a path for his landing.  Of course the fireball had nowhere near the amount of power required to even lightly scorch the nigh indestructible adamantine blade.  It cleared out a 5 meter radius instantly scorching the webbing in that area while the flames continued to ignite outwards clearing away more and more webbing gradually.

Once the man landed he would check to see that the beast was dead ripping the 6 foot blade out of the ground.  It was nothing but a scorched corpse, he could tell this instantly.  He would flick the butt of the cigarette he had just finished into the charred pile.  Mako would throw out a sensory to check for any other hostiles in the area, assuming that the leader of the group Anri had already begun setting up a perimeter.  After finding nothing he would allow Genma to resume his monkey form, popping out of the cloud and taking a seat on a discarded and hacked off leg.

Now came the part that Mako enjoyed, filling out the paperwork.  He prided himself on his ability to recall details in extreme accuracy not ever missing even the smallest minute detail.  In this case he would also get to embellish his own actions as the one who saved the day, destroying the creature's mobility, and ultimately preventing any further advances toward the village.

It was then Mako realized what time it was.  It was nearly 2 p.m. that would mean his swords would have been baking for nearly 68 hours.  He had planted 32 swords 2 days prior and today would be the day where he could finally check the batch.  The intricate process of opening a hole in the ground of the exact size and filling it with blown ash in a precise way, then super heating the earth and pressurizing it within the earth after 24 hours is what made the monofilament process possible.  The first 24 hours he had spent sitting there channeling the fire chakra into the single blades keeping them heated, then staying up another 24 to heat and pressurize them with earth chakra.  Then the last 24 would simply require time allowing the ash to settle perfectly into the forming process letting them take shape.  That final 24 hours would be nearing the end soon, and if he didn't get there in time to pull them and temper them in water he would have wasted all of that effort.  They would not hold stable without the instant cooling.

"Well, girls, looks like my work is done here. I'll be seeing you I have to check on swords, they should be perfectly tempered by now.  I'll fill out my mission log later and ship it to the Kage."  Mako would say winking at the girls and lighting another cigarette.  At that point Mako would feel a swat on the back of the head.  Everyone else nearby would have witnessed the monkey leap from his location and come down on Mako's head with two fingers taking the Sage unaware.

"OWWWWWWW! What did you do that for Genma?  That Hurt like hell!"  Mako would scream.

"That is for using foul language in the presence of women, just because I am a sword, does not mean I am deaf."  The Monkey King would rspond, his arms crossed before him and eyes closed.
"Do not use that language in their presence again or it will be worse next time."  At that the monkey would disappear in a cloud of smoke.  Not entirely certain where the remaining team mates were he would follow the slap on his head with a bow of apology to everyone except Risako.   Mako made sure to note each of his allies appearances and fighting styles, this would go in a dossier later.  At that the bearded man would be off running through the forest and smoking a cigarette on his way through the forest back the way they came.  Toward the village and to the Sarutobi estate.   Where he would finally finish his weapon.  The mission itself making the time pass much more quickly than before.

(exiting)
claiming mission rewards
945 wc

2710 twc
Applying all of it to Weapon

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum