Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Meet Dragon Slayer Empty Kronus Meet Dragon Slayer

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:26 pm
The sun shine bright today at the land of Kumogakure  Village Borders Kronus been there  for quite a while. He had pick up some powerful chakra signature and decide to check them out. He didn't want stealth  as he decide to make his approach quite simple for even a lower rank ninja would know something was coming.

Kronus jump from tree to tree finally landed on solid ground with a appearance that even most shinobi would find confusing. Kronus do have dark brown hair and brown eyes. Kronus's hair have great length, reaching past his waist. He also seems to be a bit taller than average which is 5 feet and 9 inches in his case. He often wears a  tan poncho cloak that covers only his upper body, with nothing beneath. 

He also wears black with red lining finger-less gloves with four small protrusions where the knuckles are imprinted with his own name on them and as well as a pair of dark red baggy pants with two sections each with a set of three straps on each leg and shoes with two studs protruding from the toes. He also wears a belt embedded with the Village insignia and the straps are lined with it as well.  His former shinobi belt was barely visible due to his Poncho covering up most of it under neath he wear a standard flat jacket.

Kronus had examine the area awaiting for the man to reveal himself take note that Kronus guard was always up. Kronus face expression was plain as he waited for his company to reveal himself. Kronus had listen to outside world for any weird sounds he didn't like surprises.

Jutsu Use
WC:280
Chakra Sensory
Experience Fighter
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Kronus Meet Dragon Slayer Empty Re: Kronus Meet Dragon Slayer

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 pm
Fenn Had been sent to patrol the borders today, he mumbled under his breath as he was running along the borders, it was getting about that time for him to take a break from the running, but he wanted to get this done and over with, running the borders was boring, but had to be done to check for signs of infilitraiting Shinobi, his Chakra sensing ability was up and running, and his Chakra suppression was up as to hide his approach, Upon sensing the chakra signature of the man in the distance he would give off enough chakra as to warn the man of his presence if the man could sense chakra, and Fenn would close in quickly on the man, upon getting within twenty Meters of the man Fenn would stop and speak to him, loud enough to be heard clearly "Excuse me sir, May I help you at all? and may I ask you why you are in the borders of the land of lightning?" Fen did not plan to give himself fully away, so he would be giving off a chakra presence of about half of what he was really at, his eyes being experienced with fighting would be watching the man for any clues as to what he was about to do if he was to attack, Fen did not know the man, so he would approach any and all situations with this man cautiously
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:15 pm
At first nothing could be sense he had swear he had pin point the location of the chakra signature maybe he getting rusty.But in any case Kronus stood there minding his own business his mind was still alert those to his surrounding those. Kronus was listening we he had he heard the movement of the leafs and branches causing his attention to turn in that direction which was twenty meter away from his current location. At first he couldn't sense nothing then he felt a warm presence slam against his  cause him a slight discomfort .

Kronus study the area closely that is until he heard a voice a voice that said," May I help you sir." That was follow by several wordy comments Kronus didn't care for he said," I think every Ninja was taught manners.  So I think a hello is needed ,and a introduction I don't hold hostile attention towards people but I  do expect manners those."

Kronus poncho move around as the wind hit against it Kronus chuckle as he said," My name is Kronus, and your is what?" Kronus  smirk as he waited for the man or woman to respond he thinks it was a man if he could make him out he wasn't sure those.

Jutsu Use
WC:280
Chakra Sensory
Experience Fighter
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:31 pm
Fen would raise an eyebrow at the mans words, and he would speak out to him "The name is Fen, and you still have not answered my question, so I ask again, What is our business in the Land of lightning and how may I help you, as for manners, I am showing manners not attacking you right off the from the start, I am trying to help you, but if that is not showing Manners, then maybe I should drop all manners all together" Fen hoped he would get through to the male to make him understand that he was reciveing Manners and that Fen could have gotten worse if he wanted to, but Fen would just shrug it off, and then wait for the male to respond once more, if he was ignored once more, Fen did not know what he was going to do, Fen was wearing his Armor today, with the mask up over his face, covering all the way up over his nose, and his gloves Gilgamesh was on his arms, Heavens sorrow as on his back, and his soul amethyst was in his pocket, his pouches had the rest of his gear in them, Fen was ready for anything as he should be while on patrol, seeing as he could see this person he would drop his chakra sensing, keeping his suppression up, and his experienced eyes still watching
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm
Kronus had what a person call selecting hearing he heard what he want to hear. Lucky Kronus was in a good mood today so he heard some parts of Fen speech. The things he  had pick up was business and his name which was Fen of course everything else was a BLAH. Kronus had guess that the man was asking him why he was here Kronus didn't feel like wasting his breath but he had to be respectful. Kronus find himself studying the man appearance closely he seems to have a vast amount of weapons and armor to match. Not to mention a mask that usually means  the man had something to hide  he wonder what that could be. Any man that hide behind a mask hide something to hide but what Kronus wasn't sure he better tread carefully.

Kronus said," Well Fen...my business is none I am just a traveler looking for person gain. But I didn't know it was against the law to travel along borders after all people have to take breaks." Kronus release his left hand and rub hand rub against his long brown hair as he smirk then said,"But if it a problem I could leave it makes no difference to me." Kronus had return back to his poncho as he examine the area closely he was still alert and he wasn't letting his guard down you never know what would happen. Kronus find himself still using his sense to stay alert that include both chakra sensory and his year of experience in combat.

Jutsu Use
WC:266
Chakra Sensory
Experience Fighter
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:25 pm
Fen had shook his head, to him it sounded like attitude, but Fen would give him the benefit of the doubt, and he would explain to him "Kronos was it?, Well Kronos, it is not Illegal, but I did not expect it, as the village nearby has many enemies, I just have to make sure your not one of them, but if you speak the truth, then you may do as you please, just know nothing you do will go unseen forever" Fen smiled softly under his mask, then he would look around the scenery, keeping Kronos in the corner of his eye, so that any movement by the male would still be noticed, Fen may not believe him, but he had no reason not to just as of yet, then Fen's gaze would return to the male "So is there anything special about you Traveler?" Fen tilted his head sideways to the right like an inquisitive puppy
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm
This time Kronus had decide to listen to the whole man speech it was't as lengthy as the other ones. Fen even took break for Kronus to keep up the only problem is that Kronus pretty much  knew  what the man was about to ask him. But just to be sure Kronus listen to the man words he smirk as he said," Of course I can do things. I have a lot of special abilities anything you looking for directly?"

Kronus words was eager as each of his word flew out his mouth like he was a kid of some kind. But he wasn't it not everyday Kronus get to talk to a stranger such as Fen he manage to calm himself then said," I am sorry I am a tad bit excited I could do many things those probably  not as good as you those . You have a mask man with mask seems to hold great power or you just wish to cover your face."

Kronus examine the area closely as he was slightly eager to here the man request what ever it was it sure it would be reasonable. If not he could turn it down like always you never know. Kronus grin as his face expression return  back to normal he had manage to calm himself down for now. Kronus defense was still up those he was still alert as another ninja post to be. That include his sense which is completely still up he wouldn't let them down until he can trust them.

Jutsu Use
WC:257
Chakra Sensory
Experience Fighter 
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:05 pm
Fen would straighten his head while the male talked and he would reply to him with a simple "well give me a show, if you got anything I like, I will let you know" Fen would of course be in his natural post of being ready...standing still, thanks to jeet kun do, he reacts from a relaxed position to give off the false sense of being open, Fen would wait and watch though to see what he would do, his eyes of experience would watch the male to see what he did, and if he needed to be stopped before he could do it
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:48 pm
Kronus had though to himself what a good jutsu that every shinobi need to live? Something that a struggle for even today shinobi then it hit him yup health was a important issue in today world. Kronus knew if he teach Fen something to do with healing then he would be grateful as he should be but what would he gain from this those?

Kronus then said," I will teach you this on a small fee of 550 Ryo every man got to eat you know. This jutsu allow you to heal bones and cuts and stuff of that nature the level I would use it on is small but over time it get stronger once you master it." Kronus reach into his weapon pouch producing a single Kunai. He had withdraw his right hand as well he used the Kunai to cut his left arm slightly. He then said," Before I begin half now?" 

Kronus was a man of his word he would never lie to a person but that don't mean he was a good person or anything. Let just say he have his moments in everyday life where he can be of help to a person. Keep in mind life ain't free someone had to pay this price for everyone to walk around with freedom . Kronus was still alert to his surrounding his guard let say shall never be put down.

Jutsu Use
WC: 234
Chakra Sensory
Experience Fighter 
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:09 pm
Fen would shake his head and begin to walk away throwing up the deuces "Sorry I am not going to pay for something I can get for free somewhere else" Fen shook his head as he continued to walk away, he pulled his hands together in front of himself and prepared himself with a single hand sign, he did not trust this Man, and then was going to charge him for training, Fen was not going to be having that, if uninterrupted, Fen would eventually move out of sight and then body flickered his way back to the village to give some people this information
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum