Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension) Empty Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:52 pm
Adam awoke from a good nights, rest, and with a note and ryo that fell off his chest as he sat up, the note was from his comrade that brought him to these cave's, stating bout his ryo that the kid took while Adam was knocked out from his sneaky move, Adam let out a sigh and as he looked up from the note, he noticed the sleeping woman across the cave from him, wasn't there a man, doctor there when he was brought here? Maybe the Other guy got to leave, Like Adam wanted to leave anyways, Adam would Look at the body of Isshin that laid not far off, the body of the boy that died tragically after he attacked him, a unfortunate event that lead him to this place.

Adam would then pocket his ryo and rolled over, starting his daily exercises, his thoughts running about what he did, and how he was just playing it off, but in reality he wanted to pay for his transgressions, he just did not know how he could do It and live, Adam let out a sigh as he continued his long list of tiring exercising that helped to clear his mind.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension) Empty Re: Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 pm
(Fenn making me post even though he might be here for eternity. This is in no way a "Kirus back thread")
Kiru whistled, as he took a box full of silverware and other utensils through the cave. He had been using it as storage of sorts, and since it was pretty much endlessly big, he had lots of room. However, noticing Adam was finally awake, he set the box down. "Yo."

(For the record the part about Isshin couldnt have happened cause the body is no where in sight lol)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension) Empty Re: Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension)

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:02 pm
Adam looked up at his Once captor now Comrade, He felt stronger then last time the kid left, and he stood up and nodded to the female against the wall "She yours?" and then Adam's thoughts went to Isshin, and he panicked looking around, he must have illucianated the body to be there, that's how bad he was grieving at the moment, and he turned and looked the kid and asked him "The boy, the body that I carried, where is it, He" Adam stumbled over the words as he looked at the kid.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:36 pm
Kiru was actually extremely confused by the female lying their. Perhaps another dragon summoner who had wandered in? "Well..I dont actually think I know her, but shes..probably fine. As for the Uchiha, I quickly found that, perhaps carrying a students body into a town full of armed guards wasnt a well thought out idea. So..currently figuring ouy what to do with him, as well as investigating your innocence should you still want that."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:23 am
"I Don't care about Innocence anymore, I care about what I have to do, Need to do, I need the body, Pleas return it to me" Adam became frantic, and maybe even slightly Erational, His mind teemed with wanting to put the body in the ground like he planned, and this man who claimed to help was starting to get in his way and Adam was about to do something most likely rather stupid.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:43 pm
He didn't want the boy to get violent, especially with his arm hurt like it was. "Calm down, I still need to help you clear your name, and ive damaged my arm in such a way that I cant currently retrieve the body. Hopefully it will heal up soon, then we can bury the boy and clear your name."
Should adam use chakra vision, he would clearly see the chakra nerves in Kirus arm had been somewhat damaged, and would obviously not be working right. "The tomb requires a seal I need both hands for, and the dragons wont teach another, nor do it for me..because they are pretty stingy on me doing things myself. If I can get that medic..guy over here,  her could probably give me a boost long enough to open it, so we'll have to wait a few for him."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:52 pm
At that Time Stein happened to be entering the Cave, returning to check on Shigure, when he heard mention of needing a Medic and he would clear his throat and asked "Would I do?" and at that moment Shigure Woke up and Stood up, Looking at the commotion that was going on, but staying silent.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:23 am
Kiru seeing the girl wake up, continued to ignore her for now for the sake of his own sanity. As for Stein..
"Yea you were actually who I was talking about. Sage forbid Kira finds out its even here."
He attempted to lead the two back towards a wall, that opened like a door into a tomb. "Anyone have a light?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:47 am
Stein Followed close behind Kiru, and when he asked about a light Stein just looked at him a moment, shoo his head and looked around shouting out "Hey Dragons, Your Master here needs help to light his way, mind helping him and the rest of us out?" Stein had given a shout, if successfully they would most likely continue on.

Adam Followed the two men, and listened to them for a moment, if the Dragons did not answer, he would use Fire Stream jutsu on a stick and use it as a torch to help light the way, he figured either way they were going to get to this body, he was that determined to do so.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:08 am
One of the dragons, somewhat begrudgingly,  fired a fast ball of flame. It lit several torchss down into the tomb lightong the way.
kiru leads them down, taking a short right at a door that barely seemed to be there. Inside a singlle tomb lay, an intricate seal on the case of it. Placing his hand on it, he beckons Stein to do the same. "Both of us should have it. Just need the extra boost."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum