Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Village Leaders New ClothesToday at 1:24 pmAzuki ShinodaWorking Towards Circular Dest...the theme is dead.Today at 12:17 pmHiroma SenjuOn a Roll!Today at 9:46 amDaikuri HyuugaGenin Exam [Kazusa]Today at 8:49 amIchigo SatoPretending to be What I Once WasToday at 1:49 amJunko TsukikoSupermen of Science!Today at 1:28 amHebiishi OrochiThe Night Before The Destruction of DarksideToday at 12:39 amIsamu HayatoFestival Preparation!Today at 12:25 amJunko TsukikoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 8:40 pmAzuki ShinodaDark Divinity, a Monster's Emissaries Yesterday at 6:38 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
58 Posts - 40%
21 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 13%
17 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 5%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:34 am
Stein walked over when issued to walk over to Kiru and places his hand on the seal just like kiru did and he looked at him waiting for instructions on what to do from the kid, standing next to him he was ready to pulse his chakra through his hand to remove the seal if he needed to even pulse his chakra through Kiru to give him the boost he required that way.

Adam meanwhile just stood back, thankful he didn't have to light a torch himself, and he waited for the two in front of him to get down with what they were doing with the seal, he kinda looked around to see what else was around, he didn't see much at this point in time though, he just was standing around rather useless at this time.

Shigure had stayed behind to help prevent anyone from following the group if need be, although it was most likely unneeded, she did so anyways, mostly cause she had nothing better to do other then exerisces which she would do, starting with sit ups before she went to push ups, not lasting very long, but again what do you expect from someone just recently created.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension) - Page 2 Empty Re: Murderer's Meet (Kiru's Dragon Dimension)

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 pm
Kiru used a bit of his natural energy as the lock opener, and used Steins pulse as a booster, signifying him with a nod. The casket would slowly open, the room feeling very cold as he had used Nitro chakra as a preservative. The ghostly white body laid there now in view, and easy for the taking. "Well there ya go. All opened and everything."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:19 pm
Stein would walk over and place a Mark seal on the body, and then walked over to Adam and marked him, saying "I will handle this later, I have other things I am taking care of, thanks again Kiru" and then he would head out of the caves with Shigure shortly behind him.

(EXIT)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:23 pm
"Alriiiight then. I'll see you guys later. I have..stock to count ugh.."
Kiru grumbled under his breath about stock and counting being unholy as he left the area.

[Exit]
Oh my god this post was horrible im sorry
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Approved of exits <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum