Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:19 pm
Ayame breathed slowly noticing a faint color coming from the fish but she couldn't tell the color. She knew it was a color for it was neither black or white, but she couldn't tell what color it was because of how faint it was.

The fish swam a bit closer to Ayame who had surprisingly been able to keep herself balanced on the surface. Saito spoke "You should let your body take over homeostasis now. You should also be able to see glowing from plants, and small animals. Some will glow brighter depending upon the mastery of yureigan. Some will not show up at all until you are advanced enough."

Aya did as the fish said, and much to her surprise, everything became easier and her body took over.

"Now that Level one is unlocked, we will begin training for level two. We no longer need your boy-toy to hang around so he can go and do his thing."

Aya remained silent, focusing on the hazy auras that everything was giving off. It was perplexing and breathtaking all at the same time. It was hard to believe that all of this wasn't a dream. Aya was also on standby in case her body failed to do what it needed to. She was a bit scared by it all, but remained calm as if she were doing a flexibility excersize.

WC: 229
TWC: 4511

Saito E-rank summon: 500/500 (Claim)
Yureigan Level 1: 1250/1250 (Claim)
Body-Flicker: 500/500 (Claim)
Yureigan Level 2: 000/500
Yureigan Level 3: 000/750
Yureigan Level 4: 000/750

(I could cap this thread at Level four in case I start to bore you)(We can reconvene then, while you work on your own jutsu. Level four is when Humans are vaguely readable)(Or i can train 5 and 6 with you XD)(Its really only 1-3 posts per level XD)(Level 5 is 1000 words and 6 is 500)(I will need a subject for six either way)

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:32 pm
Orokana stood up and fixed his coat. "well this was an interesting event." he said as he yawned a bit. he looked around. then up at the moon. "i wonder what time it is." then Orokana fixed his hair then started to walk away a bit. "whats the plan now, you going to keep trying or are we done for the night?" Orokana said looking at her. he looked at her he could see her panic. he didn't have anything to say to her. he couldn't think of anything to say. he was confused and had no idea how talk to her. so he will drop it. and would wait for her response. he hoped nothing would become of him and this girl. there was no room for love in his current stat, maybe one day after he had a hold, but never again.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:51 pm
"Yeah, I'm going to call it a night" Ayame said and made sure the koi was in earshot, regressing her homeostatsis back to normal.

Saito chuckled. "Goodnight then" he said and then desummoned himself.

Aya stretched and chuckled, "You wanna walk me home this time?" she joked walking up to him and giving him a soft smile. Without waiting for an answer she walked past him and continued for a minute. She slept in a farther reach of the training grounds. It was a cozy little corner that not many people visited. She climbed up to the large branch that had the bark worn off of it from her using it as  a bed. Maybe it was even torn off, but it was nice and smooth never the less. It was oddly the only branch on that side of the tree and was suspended at least by 10 feet.

If Orokana had followed, she said "Well this is it. It's not much but It's all I got." She said and made herself comfortable, "Last time I had a bed was Ages ago. I think I was 5 and still in that crummy orphanage" She then stopped herself and turned her head from the sky to face him.

"ts... I shouldn't say such horrible things. They took me in when I had no one. when the people who fostered me as a baby thought I would never attach to them as a real child would. I don't blame them though." Aya turned her face back skyward. "They only wanted what was best for their kids. And they didn't want to treat me with bias."

She then smiled and laughed at an old memory. "The orphanage allowed me to go into the academy to make something of myself, and While I was there the villagers that took me in passed away. I remember my first day of school, though. The teacher had to discipline a kid for nearly squeezing Nita to death. She then used a medical jutsu to heal her broken ribs." Nita cooed softly as Aya spoke remembering how nice some of the people were and how mean others were. It was so much simpler back then. Ayame never made any attachments to anyone until after she passed out of the Acadamey. Now she had more friends than she could count on one hand.The only thing is that she was so clingy over them, and loved them all like family.

Aya could feel sleep hanging over her like a stonger gravity "I'm gonna konk out any moment, oro-chan. Have a good Night" She said turning her back to oro and taking Nita in her arms like a teddy bear. She curled up adorably bringing Nita up to her face and her legs up in front of the rat, cradling her against Ayame's stomach. She shivered a little at first but then became warm hearing her little baby (the rat) breathing softly and feeling the little sponge-like tounge kiss her face. She readjusted herself one more time, shuffling her position and drifting into the black abyss of sleep.

TWC: 5030

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:09 pm
Orokana kept quiet as he followed her. learning about her... home. it was nothing to brag about and this is where Orokana lost her. she has nothing at all, yet is so kind, interesting. this doesn't make sense. by all accounts she should be a bitch, with reason, but she wasn't. hmm. Orokana wanted to study her brain. test it and watch it. but yen doesn't approve of Orokana's ideas for the human brain. which made Orokana second guess himself.  but he toke off for the night. he felt kind a tired. but his training went well, he thought. "that tree looks really back braking. if you ever want I have a extra futon I don't use, if you need a warm place to stay for a bit, I live alone so you don't have to worry about things. plus I think I'm a good cook." Orokana watched the two get cuddled up for warmth. "the offer is up any time." he said kicking his feet. his room is always clean so he didn't have to worry about cleaning, cooking was 2nd nature to him now. so he didn't mind when or if she wanted to use his home.

(3647 wc
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:28 pm
Ayame heard what he said and spoke, half asleep, "Thanks, oro" It was a soft whisper covered in worry and doubt. Her mid was racing. She was a simple girl that just wanted to be normal. However, it was near impossible. Especially after what nomo had told her when they met. 'Konoha is suiting up for war as we speak'. She shivered. How could have she been so blind. This meant that her friends would be disappearing from the world either one by one or in groups. This made the tears roll down her face. She just found people who accepted her, she couldn't lose them already.

Nita was there, though to comfort her. She wouldn't let them leave her. Not if she could help it. She would be the best medic there ever was. Maybe it was selfish to not want abandonment, to force someone in pain to stay alive, but she just couldn't let go of any of them. She loved them all. Then she drifted away, again, this time undisturbed until morning.

-exit-

WC: 175
TWC: 5205

Statpoints Earned: 26 (Claim)

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Approved @ Ayame <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:07 pm
Orokana watched her fall asleep. he scratched his head and started walking away. Orokana's mind started to wonder as he walked home. mainly about what yen and nomo said to him before. ninja way. what an stupid thing. Orokana's he said was to survive. something to give reason to people when they doubted what they were doing. Orokana only wanted to do what he was meant to, what that is he didn't know. his life was always of a servant. he had someone to listen too and he would do as he was told. first his bandit leader and now the higher ups in the leaf. if anyone asked for his help he would give it, unless he was following some ones orders already. but if he had a choice he would go with the one that had the better outcome. it was Orokana's way. yen wants Orokana to be his heir. which yens strength he protected the leaf. Orokana was happy. yen was his first master. and the only one he liked so far. he started to like aya and kayla, but they were still very odd people, and both loud. normally he would dislike them and or insult them. friends eh... he guessed he could call them that. but. it felt alien, something he shouldn't do even. but he ignored it. he kept walking home. his eyes felt tired. he needed a rest. but he kept moving. he was almost home. it barely felt like a home. but it didn't matter. he could rest and eat there, no one bothered him as well. it was a cozy place, a place that was his. but he never felt like it was a home, nor was this village his village. it felt like he was just there for being there, meeting people that in the end will either die or that will forget him. which didn't bother him, just annoyed him of all the time he wasted meeting and talking to people. he got to his home. opened the door. put his katana in its stand and took off his clothes. he got ready to sleep and then dreamed. dreamed of nothing but darkness.

(wc 4011, claiming 20 stats and Temple of Nirvana, exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum