Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo Empty Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:24 pm
Orokana walked to the forest, carrying his new katana. he walked around trying to think of what to do for the day. he did not find a new book or anything new so he wanted to walk, worst case he could just do some running around or something, he did not know. it felt weird not having a book on him. he got to see more of the forest then he normally did. he kept walking hoping an idea would pop in his head. sooner or later it might. but in the mean time he started running, doing laps. he breathed heavily and slowly. his katana jiggled as he ran.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm
In silence the ten tailed demon of gelel followed the young boy. She'd told him to stay within the village and he'd failed to listen.... sort of. In truth this was at least within her clans care, so she couldn't truly be mad, but she was interested in seeing exactly where he was going. The opaque bijuu like cloak silenced her steps. He shifted direction, begining to run laps through the densely packed forest, which surprised the girl, causing her to stop, her head turned to the side in confusion.

"Orokana.... What exactly are you doing?" If he hadn't noticed her behind him until now, her presence was now clear.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 pm
Orokana heard her and slowly stopped "oh, just doing some training, I ran out of jutsu I wanted to learn so I thought instead of doing nothing I would do something till I thought of something" Orokana said. "what are you doing out here, I thought you would be busy." Orokana poked around his pockets feeling how empty they are. then he got an idea. "hey you can you help me, is there anything you can teach me? I'm open to anything really." Orokana smiled looking at her
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:53 pm
"Well. I'm on very important...um.... " the calm holier then though smirk on her face drained quickly at his question. Certainly there was a high brow way to explain her situation because i was forbade from taking care of the duties of my clan for a few days because she'd been overworking herself.

"Well. I'm on a very important mission to.... Release anabolic tension and ensure the lessening of lactic acid and lowering of worry involved in hyper tension through......" fuck this. Trying to explain the situation felt like more work then actually just doing work. "I was ordered to take a few days off. something about being awake for 3 days training non stop being bad for my health. "
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:00 pm
"noted, but taking a break is not a bad thing, after all working too hard with out breaks is more harmful then with breaks." Orokana sat down near a tree. "but your taking a break while roaming the forest? theres other things you can do to relax and rest." Orokana looked at her and thought of an idea. "why not sleep under a tree, just the wind blowing and the sun shinning, after you wake up it will help deal with your stress." Orokana took off his katana setting it next to him as he lead against the tree. his hair blew in the wind and messed his hair. Orokana was smiling a bit
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:05 pm
"EEEh." The boy's comments made little to no sense to the ten tailed demon of gelel. She was impressed however that he'd not yet really noticed the odity of the large bijuu like cloak that surrounded her body. At her mental command a horrific cry ressonated through the forest as the second form of kira's soul blade ripped into existence in a pulse of deep purple and black energy. The shield like chakram flashed into existence in moments, her arm outstretched at her side.

"Well. I wouldn't sleep under a tree because theres still that off chance that while i rested someone would try to murder me. I doubt it would happen but.... yanno how it is for children of abuse. To be honest I'm not used to resting. It feels wierd. "
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:49 am
"then your going to work yourself to death." he didn't flinch at the noise. he guessed it was nomo doing something so he did not care. he was still thinking of how he should continue. "what are you doing?" he looked at her and watched her. it was interesting to him, what she said. children of abuse. Orokana was such child and he is fine. well it might be lack of caring or lack of urgency. he did not know or did he care to know, to him he turned out fine. he did not get into trouble he stays out of everything that does not matter to him. he kept eye contact with her. wanting to she whats she is doing. "as a child of abuse I don't see the issue, well maybe its because I feel safe here or because I have a death wish, i will found out one day." he did not know what she was thinking but he waited for something to happen
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:32 pm
In response to the boy's question she lifted her right arm, showing him the shield now tightly latched to her forearm. "Sorrow of humanity, my weapon cries out whenever she's summoned. it's fun for gaining combat advantage through fear but not often so great for stealth. I actually had plans to get some practice in with my shield before I noticed you walking aimlessly through my forest and decided to follow." Pulling her arm tightly inward towards her chest she'd set the edge of the shield, who's blades curved outward just enough that unsharpened metal now set against her armor, allowing her body to brace the defensive piece of equipment. Her heels shifted, opening her stance as her knees bent, her body shifting left and right slightly at the hips. She was well aware of standard shield technique, though she rarely had need to use it.

"Perhaps. I always find it dificult to not be on guard, almost as if the irational fear that my abuser is around the corner will come true and if i close my eyes for a moment i'll find that he's standing over me with a weapon to my throat. "

(557/3262)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:44 pm
"yeah it takes a bit to get use to the fact you don't have to worry. it took me 3 years to accept the fact I'm safe. not a way a child should grow up eh, but I think it makes us stronger in the long run." Orokana looked down to the ground. then rubbed his neck. "so your not part of the leaf, are from a different village or a clan thats been casted out?" Orokana noted he was asking too many questions. "sorry I didn't mean to pry, ignore what I said." Orokana took out a apple and took a bite.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:56 pm
"Well. Not exactly. I was born in Amekagure, the child of both villages. there was an issue that caused my parents to flee from the village hidden in the rain to this village. I lived nearly all of my young life within the walls of konoha. " As she spoke she continued testing the mobility of her stance, pivoting at the hip to shift various direction. her knees bend upward and downward, granting differing levels to the defensive technique, and finally once she felt confident in this three long black tendrils of shadow would flow from her cloak.

using the shadow sewing technique she reached out past her form, turning the sharpened tendrils inward to begin striking at herself. Her aim was simple. She sent the sharpened points towards the points not currently blocked by her shield, the left side hip, right side shoulder and shield arm elbow. With each strike she shifted her body enough to allow the shield to take the damage, thankful that her technique was scaled enough to not have to worry about accidentally harm the form of sorrow, not that she expected she could. The soul blade had quite a few tricks up its sleeve to offer protection.

(759)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum