Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 am
Ayame stayed silent, probably the longest silence she's ever had when hanging out with this guy. She sincerely hoped he wouldn't think it was strange. She just waited and took in everything he was saying. She really sucked at telling when someone is using verbal irony, as well.

When Oro came over and put his arm around her waist, her heart sped up a little and she could feel the heat rise in her cheeks.He was so close. At this point she couldn't speak even if she wanted to.

Once he let go, she took a moment to let it all sink in. After the awkward silence passed, she started with a question. "Oro, you like poetry, don't you?" her soft voice tinkled. She went on to recite a poem to orokana, delicately and in a daydream-like fashion. "Nature's first... green is gold. Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower... but only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day... Nothing gold can stay." Ayame remembered that old dusty book at the orphanage whose pages were thin and soft from wear and tear, yellowed with time. Aya remembered being extra careful when reading that faded, old poetry and fairy-tale book.

Ayame smiled at Orokana gently and then did as he told her to do. She pressed her petite hands together forming the ram symbol. Her thoughts drifted back to the academey days, where she got the tiger and ram signs confused. She remembered the huge fail of the clone jutsu when they first started learning about it.

Aya quickly brought herself back, though. She took a deep breath, attempting to keep focused, concentration on directing the mass of chakra inside her, down to her waist, legs, and feet. She started slowly, building up and trying to get to the right level before she casted it. It took a little while, but she stayed focused the whole time, imagining the earth under her feet and imagining it disappearing as she ran. It still didn't work. She could not build up the amount of chakra she needed that easily. She tried not to get frustrated with her incompetence of this simple task, though it really pissed her off.

Aya casted the jutsu when she was comfortable and ran, not picking up enough speed. "Damn it" she said under her breath and stopping. Why couldnt she get it on her first try? It was so unfair!

WC: 418
TWC: 2008

Saito E-rank summon: 413/500
Yureigan Level 1: 0/1250
Body-Flicker: 418/ ???

(Are you sure its 500? i thought it was a D-rank, arent D-ranks 1000 words?)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet me at the Naka River... (Orokana Closed)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm
(when someone teaches you a tech its for half the wc, so yes 500)

Orokana was shocked, when he heard her recite the poem. he looked at her, he approved of her. which he rarely did. "I-I didn't think you knew the poem. most people don't read poems, I have to apologize, you have more of my respect now." he smiled, it was the first real smile he gave her. nothing fake, not trying to be nice, a real caring smile. then he recited another poem to her "The wind is tossing the lilacs, The new leaves laugh in the sun, And the petals fall on the orchard wall, But for me the spring is done. Beneath the apple blossoms I go a wintry way, For love that smiled in April Is false to me in May." it wasn't his favorite, but he enjoyed sad love poems. he studied her. he saw her in a new light. he though of her as a lonely girl that wanted to yell and have everyone know who she is, for once he was wrong. which Orokana didn't know if he should be happy or sad. "try again, don't be fast to do it, the speed will come." he said. he him self did have some trouble but not a lot. "relax your legs then try again." Orokana then went back in his mind. his voice, he noted started to sound like he started to care. he was starting to, like her, maybe not love her but liked her. she is dangerous. he, he didn't know if she was. his whole way of life, and how he lived his life for 15 years, was being turned around by her. he always felt like people would always drag others down and you should never expect or care for anyone else. but now this girl, this woman, made him want to know her more. he wanted to get close. to reach his hand out to her. but.. he couldn't. this was how he lived his life. suddenly he felt a pain in his chest, wait, not pain, a void. he looked to the ground. closed his eyes and breathed. he, he cant get attached. there was one way to fix this, he felt like he didn't want to be alone, so he will be alone. he will reject what his heart wanted. his mind is the only thing that keeps people safe, emotions make trouble and cause people to make mistakes, he cant make mistakes. mason, aya, saya, kayla, they were all weak now because they didn't know how to fight, Orokana did, it gave him a edge. once they did, he would be left in the dust, they all have great powers, untouched or untrained. he couldn't make mistakes because Orokana came from nothing and is nothing. he was a survivor and survivors don't make mistakes, they play safe, or die fast. "I-I-I" his voice and words failed him. he always could speak his mind but he felt unable to. "a-aya." no matter what planed he had to say it didn't work. he clenched his fist. "i don't think we should.. t-talk any m-more, w-what I mean to say is..." speak, he just needed to speak. "I-I cant afforded to make mistakes and, y-your the only person I have known to make me feel, act, like this." he was picking up momentum, his emotionless state was coming back. good. "i do like you, I don't hate you, but I am a man that should not be with other people for long, I am a pawn on a chess board. I have no family and little people know me, I have no one I see as friends, and I-I" he felt chocked up. "I-I like to keep it that way, I'm reckless and how I fight, well I more likely to die then how others fight... I-I don't know how to express myself right now, am I making sense?" Orokana was so panicked. he was never so panicked before.

(2043 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:10 pm
Aya nodded at his remark. She thought she had had some of his respect before, but apparently it was wrong. There was something different about this boy; this boy that she was interested in and felt as if he was keeping a secret. There was something behind his eyes... some sort of twinkle that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She enjoyed herself and smiled while orokana recited another poem.

When oro began tripping over himself, Aya made a confused face. He certainly had never acted this way toward her before. Aya didnt like the way he thought of himself. She remained quiet letting him finish what he was saying.

After he finished she walked over looking rather sad. "Oro, my heart aches when I hear you speak that way. You don't have to be alone anymore. I can't figure out why you choose it. If you're cutting yourself off from others in fear that you will hurt them if and when you die, you are only hurting yourself. People thrive off of contact with each other. Literally. Solitary confinement causes insanity and lack of contact between babies and caregivers only allows for a thing to happen called "Failure to thrive" in which the babies cries weaken and altogether stop as they give up on life and accept their death as if it were just outside of the crib waiting for them." aya couldn't find her words well, but at least she was speaking clearly.  She paused a moment to try and give him advice. "If you think you will be alone the rest of your life, you are wrong. You are going to be put on teams and work with others. You will have to answer to a higher power. you will have to work alongside citizens if need be. That's part of what being a ninja is. you are stronger as a team than alone, oro. When you're out on a mission you can't shove others away like this. You can't just leave. That's how you get yourself classed as a missing nin and/ or get killed! You can't stop people from caring about you, oro!" Aya said feeling herself get rather passionate. The last sentence was rather loud for the delicate little girl in front of him. It wasn't quite a yell but it wasn't her usual voice. She had been very observant of his character and everything as she was with everyone. She felt bad for nearly yelling at him.

She got closer to him to where they were less than a foot apart. "And you can't stop me from caring about you." she muttered, her voice soft and solemn again. "Pushing me away will only make matters worse." there was another pause. "I want to get to know you. you were the first person to actually give a damn about me, even if it was just an act. I'm not just gonna let you go and isolate yourself for having emotions and acting upon them. It is what makes you a human, capable of reasoning and thinking. Not a robot. Not a pawn that blindly fallows orders without cause, sacrificing themselves for nothing."

Aya booped his nose and smiled, looking into his eyes. "You are worth much more than that, whether you believe it or no."

"As for you not wanting to see me again, I understand, and It is your decision to make. But know this, Oro. I enjoy talking to you and spending my time with you. Its nice to have a level-headed and deep person to converse with." Her face came a little closer.

"If you were to abandon me, you would end up making make my  favorite poem a reality." she softly recited the last two stanzas, coming slightly closer and holding his chin gently between forefinger and thumb, to attempt to make him look her in the eye while she recited, "The long days that I lived alone, sweet madness of the springs I miss'd, are shed beyond, and thro' them blown, clear laughter, and my lips are kiss'd, and here, from mine own joy apart, I wait the turning of the key, I am shut out of mine own heart because my love is far from me." she paused a moment, "so please... don't leave me."

As Aya finished she brushed his hair that covered his eye back so she could see the other one and she sweetly smiled. She let go of him and shyly awaited his response.

WC: 751
TWC: 2759

Saito E-rank summon: 413/500
Body-Flicker: 418/ 500
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm
Orokana felt like crying, but he held his tears back. then after she finished he started casting Ephemeral. "don't worry.." then once he casted it. he started playing his memories to her. first was a small child. about 6. the kid was humming with a smile doing some cleaning in a old inn. he was doing dishes. then yelling from the outside was heard. it asked for sake. the child quickly got a bottle and run outside. there was a bald old man. buff. has a scare on his left eye, "your too slow!" the kid looked down as he poured the sake. then the man toke a sip. "its too warm!" the man threw the cup of half drinked sake at the boy. it broke and cut the boys face a bit. the kid started crying. then the man got angry and started beating him. the it all faded and Orokana came into view. "that was my... master he had me call him, a bandit leader..." then Orokana fade and started showing memories like it. one memory was more unique. it was Orokana running in the woods. people yelling at him to come back. "i was running away, I snapped and wanted nothing more too do with them." he said as the picture of the boy running grew darker. in the memory it was now night time. the boy was sitting on the road. he looked 10. he was starving. then a small girl walked up to him. and gave him food. Orokana smiled and ate it. after the girl took his hand and pulled her with her. "i thought she was an angle..." then the memory faded. then it was Orokana sleeping in a bed. "she let me stay with her parents... it was cozy, nice... then..." Orokana was then attacked by the three, being tied down to the bed. clothes being ripped off. "they rapped me for 2 days... then kicked me out..." the memory faded before anything could have been shown. then Orokana was weakly walking in the woods, near the leaf. he saw the walls and passed out. "then some ninja found me... and now I live here..." then Orokana ended the genjutsu. what Orokana was doing in real life as she was in the memories. was sitting under a tree. he was playing with a kuni. he cut his hands a bit while playing with it. bleeding slowly. "i been used my whole life aya, why would I think any different them being a tool... I... I've always been alone, the one person I thought that cared for me, that would love me, it was all a lie. the only father I had, beated me and almost killed me many times. so much so that pain no longer feels like pain, its just numbness...: he was looking down at the ground. "I'm a broken man aya... everyone left me to die... so I'm sorry if I want to be alone... I know myself, I cant know others... no matter what I think they will always betray you some how..." he was crying a bit now. and he put the kuni on his lap.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:49 pm
Aya felt absolutely horrible. "We all have our own demons, Oro." Aya said softly, walking over to join him by the tree. She froze halfway there. Ayame realized that she bared a little resemblance to the girl that gave him food and then did things to him. Maybe it would be best if she just left him there to let it out.

She sighed. "I'm not like everyone else...." Aya said softly minding her distance. "I used to be alone too, but now I have a few friends that I love and they love me too. For me it was taking a liking to Nita that set them apart."

Aya paused, seeing Orokana's tear-stricken face. It was their second 'date' if you would call it that, and all of this happened... it was almost too much. "I... um. I can leave you to collect yourself before we go on." Aya said softly.

She didnt want to push him, or to make him afraid now that he was dealing with this overwhelming burst of emotion. "I can come over if you'd like." She said, "but only if you tell me I can." she had literally done a 180 from the physical comforting before to now a more cautious method.

Ayame had no idea what rape was but still did not want to tread on the topic as it sounded like a very painful thing. She almost wished this had never happened. She had no idea what to do, and now that this floodgate was open with all the emotions gushing out and drowning her. Yet, he trusted her, she didn't want to betray it or hurt him in any way. Except Ayame felt as if even though she would try, she would ultimately fail.

She felt love for this boy, as she did her other friends, and maybe it was a little bigger than that. Actually it kinda was, but wasn't anything like "LOVE..." she just really cared about him, more than any other person. She could not describe it. But now that everything was unloaded on her at once, she was afraid to tread any further with this boy.

This was a very delicate situation and she feared that no matter what she would do, it would be the wrong thing. Going near him could send him into another PTSD Attack, and backing off could be seen as yet another person who has abandoned him. So she just stood there, shaking, really just wanting to go home and let this all sink in. Her arms were tense and her neck was as well from the anxiety surrounding the situation.

Ayame didn't want to brush it off, but she really wanted to get back to training before she passed out. She just stood there downcast, unable to even comprehend how to react. She felt compassion and empathy, but this was just too much to bare. It's her fault, though. She opened this can of worms, and now she had the price to pay.

WC: 502
TWC: 3261

Saito E-rank summon: 413/500 (He is still there, watching everything XD)
Body-Flicker: 418/ 500 (Can we gat back to training please, not trying to be insensitive :c )
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:03 am
Orokana stabbed the tree he was leaning on, near his head. then used it too stand up. then pulled it out. he breathed in and out slowly. then he opened his book, near the front, and read some thing. then closed it. he was calm. or he would make himself feel calm. he put on his poker face, back to normal. his emotionless face. the one he loved. "ok so like I said use ram as you run and put all your chakra in your legs, then use the jutsu to make your legs move faster." Orokana gripped his katana. "once your done that you should go back to the koi, he probably wants to finish his lesson." then he used body flicker and started attacking the trees again. slicing them, moving as fast as he can. as he trained he emptied his mind. he had no thoughts. he felt thinking was dangerous right now. he cant think, he would finish her lesson and his training then retreat. Orokana didn't know aya, he couldn't know if what she said is true but- he was thinking again he stopped his thoughts. Orokana was the master of his mind and will think when he waned to. he focused. doing the steps. body flicker, attack, repeat. he cant afforded to make his mind a weakness. he was already slow, and not strong. his mind was the only think that could let him win a fight. he didn't need useless thoughts in his brain.

(2822 wc)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:45 pm
It was a long silence before Oro-chan. Aya worried he was going to kill himself for a moment, but then he calmed down and cooled off. "Sometimes its better to let it all out" Ayame said calmly. Then, with total seriousness, she turned to him and remembered what someone had told her, she couldnt remember who, but it WAS someone. He told her to say it when she met a guy she liked. "Does the tip touch the water?" she asked, not understanding the meaning of it at all, that was clear on her her face as she smiled innocently with her eyes closed.

Ayame then snapped her eyes oppen and clapped her hands together in the ram symbol. She focused again in the way he told her to, building up the chakra slowly. Suddenly something clicked. IT felt right. She felt like she could run as fast as an airplane could fly. "Holy Shitaki Mushrooms" she said feeling empowered. She ran and shockingly her speed was 61.

She got a ways away before stopping. "Holy Cow, that was AMAZING!" Aya said thrilled and shocked that her body was capable of so much.

She then trudged into the water they were near.

Ayame turned her attention back to the fish, who grumbled, but remained calm, "Now that you two lovebirds are finished, lets get back to work."

The fish started to give Ayame a play-by-play of the Yureigan. "Heres what you do. You need to break your brain from controlling your body, ie blinking, breathing, digesting. Make yourself have to think in order to accomplish these tiny tasks. That is your first step. It's best to do this sitting and to have someone nearby in case you start to suffocate."

Ayame looked over to Oro-chan, a little afraid by the task she was about to do. "All it takes is a startling blow to bring you out of it.

The fish continued on. "Extreme fear can also start this process fully, however, most ninja feel this sort of fear few times in their career."

WC: 344
TWC: 3605

Saito E-rank summon: 500/500 (Claim)
Yureigan Level 1: 344/1250
Body-Flicker: 500/500 (Claim)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:56 pm
Orokana looked at her. " ask a question when you know what the question means. plus I don't think you know what my answer would even mean." he said as he walked over hearing what the old koi said. he needed to make sure she didn't knock herself out while doing her... thing. "and we are not love birds, if there was a spark I don't think it would ignite into a passionate fire. my heart is not for taking, not yet." he stared at the koi, betting it had something to say back. then looked at aya. "you better start then. I will be here, making sure you ok, so relax." he said with a smoothing voice. as he waited for her to start. he didn't know what this was but seeing how the fish and her knew, he most likely didn't need too. he would studied her as she did what ever she needed to do. making sure she was alright. he waited till he was needed to talk again, letting her have quiet.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:51 am
Aya sat down on the water, balancing herself using the surface walking technique. She slowed her breathing. It was overwhelming and though she could still feel her body controlling everything. She needed to control it. Multitask. And gosh it was hard. She couldn't seem to break her mind of what it needed to do for survival.

Come on... come on. She couldn't get it to work. She tried to notice every aspect of her body and how it all moved in sync.... how she needed to break that sync. She needed to visualize it.

Saito spoke up. "This is the planning phase. It's much easier to continue once you have this down. After you have control of everything, you need to shift it to an arrhythmia. Then focus on the production of dopamine and push it to the maximum."

Ayame breathed slowly again, and gained her own control over her breathing... then suddenly her heart stopped. Shit... she had to keep that beating too? but how the hell? Wait she wasn't blinking either???

Aya went into a slight panic, trying to figure out how to get her heart to beat, how to contravt the muscles. She forced herself to blink while she took in a breath. Then she stopped breathing while trying to get her heart to beat at a constant rhythm.

Ayame's body began to shake as she got one beat in of her heart. Great! How the hell did she do that now?

She started to feel dizzy again, and her eyes hurt. Shit, she wasn't breathing. She forced a breath and felt pain as her heart was beating off rhythm.  She blinked and took in another breath but now her heart wasn't beating nor was her stomach digesting . While grasping her chest trying to figure this out, she felt faint. Come on, heart, beat!

When she was about to pass out, she finally got the rhythm down... beatbeat beatbeat beatbea-breathe in beatbeat blink beatbeat beatbea-breathe out.

Controlling it all was such a hassle she couldn't focus on anything else but keeping herself alive. Now she had to keep this programming subconscious and do... WHAT? No way! that's too hard! Aya felt as if she would lose her mind. She had to remain calm, but how could she balancing all her life functions at once, trying to follow a rhythm conducive with life.

"H-h-h-h-ow" it took her so long to say it because she couldn't balance everything and talk. She cold die doing this and it scared her a little. "I I I.... c-can-n't"

The koi came closer to her. "Easy Ayame. You're doing fine. Just visualize what you think dopamine looks like and amplify it so that what you visualize as a usual amount is quadrupled at the very least."

Ayame would be shivering if she didnt have to control everything. IT was too hard on her. Shit she forgot to blink and it threw the whole rhythm off. While she tried to restart, she collapsed, unable to sit any longer as not enough oxygen was getting to her brain.

Saito commented, "Easy, once you get the dopamine up, you can train your body to control all the aspects of this norm you have created. From there on out, it should be as easy as flipping a switch."

Ayame got the rhythm back and modified it to breathe more often as well as beat her heart a little faster. Shit this was hard. She focused on the dopamine up as she pushed herself slowly back up into a sitting position.

The strangest this started to happen to her eyes. Her pupils dilated slowly and went back and forth between normal and large for a few minutes, and then suddenly, they grew along with the iris. As the iris and sclera got pushed out so that neither was visible, Ayame's vision faded to complete black where everything had chalk outlines, almost.

The grass began to glow faintly as did the trees and the tiny knats in the air. It was almost like thermal imaging but the colors did not indicate warmth. Before she knew it, her body had taken back over, and her second norm was programmed. When she wanted to switch again, she just had to figure out how to flip that switch.

WC: 717
TWC: 4322

Saito E-rank summon: 500/500 (Claim)
Yureigan Level 1: 1061/1250
Body-Flicker: 500/500 (Claim)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:31 am
Orokana studied her and what she was doing. it all seemed dangerous. yet the koi was calm and so it meant she must be doing ok. he noticed a couple of times were she almost passed out. her eyes not blinking and her pupils began to act strange. hmm. what ever was happening it was odd. but her eyes got him thinking. he noted all the genjutsu he has and he forgot one. temple of narviah. he was remembering the steps and the effect. a genjutsu that when people see feathers fall from the sky, and they fall asleep. it never really interested Orokana but he did see its value. so Orokana decided to train it. and that's what he did. as he carefully watched aya he was studying in his mind. he memorized the steps and how to do the jutsu. he didn't say anything the whole time. he didn't need to distract her. if she did pass out Orokana did know what to do. he was studying to be a medical ninja but decided against it, but he still remembered a lot. but her doing this to herself worried Orokana. she had to control everything. which was difficult because you need a strong mind to pull something like that off. your mind needed to be able to do so much at once. Orokana knew he would be able to pull it off but only for a bit then he would fall behind and ultimately pass out. so when Orokana watched her he knew she was strong willed. but this training was really out there, well least yen was not teaching her, yen made so many people snap. which Orokana never even flinched. his mind was being distracted. he went back to his jutsu and watching aya. he looked at the koi. then back at aya.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum