Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:25 pm
"I'm very sorry... it's just, i'm very skeptical of everyone. Although I believe there is good in everyone, It's just hard to asses who has found it and who hasn't. Honestly the whole wing thing freaked me out. Also, I believe that because times are semi-peaceful now, a huge war will be coming. I just don't know who is going to throw the first stone." Aya sighed and picked up a stone, tossing it at the path in front of them and causing a pair of birds to scatter. "They may be just birds, but they behave a lot like me. I have barely four jutsu and am struggling to learn others on my own. I'm terrified of many ninja, Including the Hokage himself, though I would never pull a weapon on him. That's one of the reason's why I am seeking out the koi living at the Valley of the End" Aya started to walk on ahead to get the stone again because it felt good in her hands.

"The other reason is that my barely-existant clan summoned them for centuries. I want to connect with them in any way that I can. I did not feel the need to ask for travel permits to the mist, however, this is just as good. If the fable I read is true, these mysterious creatures should be able to tell me stories, at least of my mother and father, if not further back inside the lore. They left me in the leaf as a newborn baby, so I know nothing about it. Depending upon how old you are, you may have heard about it."

WC: 273
TWC: 1139
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Below the Surface (Cutie Pie Nomo <3)

Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:16 pm
Kira continued in silence, allowing the girl several moments to fully express whatever it was she had to say, and goodness was it a bit. First off Kira recognized aspects in the child that she had once had, but more importantly aspects that she'd not seen many cling to without taking those beliefs to their grave. Fear particularly was a worrysome thing for the hells angel. She wasn't in the know particularly about the affairs of her village or those around it seemed, evident by the girl's ignorance that Konoha was suiting up for war as they spoke, but she was aware that quite often meant the building of a bigger bomb not the right to relax. 

"Well. You're a bit off there. Peace has not been seen in some time. At least three villages have been reduced to rubble in the past year alone, one from my understanding being the great village Kumokagure. As we speak your Hokage is preparing for an all out war... Though perhaps I shouldn't have informed you of this. "
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:14 pm
"Oh... I'm not up-to-date on internal or external affairs, unfortunately. I don't have many to talk to, only Oro-chan and a girl I met at the hospital who I am friends with. But I could feel the unease in the village, and it seemed that Konohagakure was at peace, even if it only be within itself. " Aya continued on silently. "I guess I just have more to worry about now. Even more so why I seek out the koi of The Valley of the End"

Aya felt tears swell under her eyes up to the brim of her lower eyelid, yet she could not, nor would not cry. "It may be a naive and childish wish, but I just wish everyone could get along. We are all human, are we not? Then again human nature is to lie and decieve... at least according to Edgar Allen Poe's theory of the perverse. I wish I could disagree with it, and even though I do believe everyone has good in them, I cannot deny that deciet and the other evils are a part of us whether we accept them or not."

She finished sheepishly feeling as if she was Annoying Nomo. "They probably keep genin in the dark about this kind of stuff anyway. It makes no sense to worry the weak and innocent until there is no choice but to do so."

WC: 231
TWC : 1470

(My my, we are getting deep here, arent we? I love philosophy though!)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:29 pm
"That would be ideal. " They reached the water, kira pointing toward the calm blue surface before them. Reaching behind herself she'd lift up one of the Faux metal plates after tapping it twice. Like a bolt of lightning the small drake shot out of the opening to the secret pouch, spreading short blue scaled thin wings as it spun in the air, excitement in it's calm white eyes. 

"Su. Dont harm anything please. This is um.... " Had they really gone this far without her getting the girls name? To say she was the expert of failing at simple tasks was a gross underestimation. "I don't actually think i've gotten your name. either way, this is Su'na. She's a summon of mine and the pet of my closest ally sh..." Before she could say the girls name a slight glow rose from the clip holding back the left side of Kira's bangs. From it formed a small construct that looked similar to a dropplet of water. From the blue ball of energy flowed two small arms and wings as the form of the pixie princess Shuurin formed. In seconds she was there, zipping bee line to her pet who pulled back to catch the girl in it's talloned claws. "Shuurin. "
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:51 pm
"I am Ayame, I cannot believe I did not share may name. I guess I have a lot to learn, huh?" Aya said putting a hand behind her head nervously.

"By gosh that little guy is cute!" Aya said holding her hand out for the unique creature. "And I'm sure Shuurin is a beautiful little... fairy is she?" Nita stopped at the water's edge finally as she had fallen behind.

Nita saw a big blue Blurr and neared it, sniffing around. When she finally stood up on her hind legs, close enough to see it clearly, she jumped up in the air and hid behind Aya a moment. "It's okay, Nita, Su'na is a friend." Aya said, coaxing the rat out of her hiding place.

"Well, this is it, I guess." Aya said looking across the huge lake met by the watterfall. "But I don't see any koi here..."

Aya walked into the water and swam part of the ways in before looking underwater. Coming up gasping for a breath a minute later, she called out, "Hey, Nomo! How long can you hold your breath?" She treaded the water with ease, although her sandles were weighing her down. She sliiped them off and tossed them onto the shore. "I think there is a tunnel down there. I saw a goldish fish dive down and dissappear."

WC: 225
TWC: 1695

(I may need to go over the 2000 words, but i don't really care if I do, I'm having fun)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:02 pm
"Yea, this pair is pretty fabulous. Their sisters.... Not so much. " Su was off once more zipping around Ayame excitedly with her master in tow, the tiny pixie floating about Ayame's head far too excited as she shifted to and fro, causing any attempting the tiny pixie to easily become dizzy at the sight. "Su. Shuurin. Calm. This is Ayame. " 

"Damn it you two." Picking up the pixie she'd allow her medical chakra to flow. She didn't need the effects of mystical palms. Instead she decided to attempt something more simple to ease the girl's pain. "Hm? Oh. " From the bag at her side she'd pull a small black mask, tossing it to ayame. " Put this on. " She lifted the plate to allow su'na to slip back into it's position as they set up to swim through to the cave Ayame had found, Her mask granting underwater breathing and the drake giving her two long pixie wings that pushed her easily through the water. Assuming the girl followed she would swim with her face to the sky, the wings pushing her forward as she held the small pixie, using her medical jutsu in a way different from what she was used to.

(1543)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:57 pm
Aya put on the mask and caught up to Nomo, attempting to get in front and lead the way down. Scanning underwater, she saw the little cave or hole, and with much apprehension she dove down with Nita in tow. Nita could swim much faster than Aya and went down first, running out of breath. Nita darted around faster than the fish and disappeared. Aya made it down to the cave and saw that it was really dark. She'd have to be careful swimming through with the stalactites and stalagmites reaching up. The tunnel looked to go straight down and curve off at some point.

Aya looked for nomo up at the light. When she found her, she would dive down, leading the way. The cave wasn't huge but it sure wasn't tiny either.  Aya could feel both of the wall with her arms outstretched. As she continued to go down, she bumped her head into something. The cave was turning. Aya darted to follow it, still keeping her hands on the walls. After a fem moments she noticed the dimmensions of the cave getting smaller, only slightly though. Her arms were now slightly bent at 45 degree angles. She then hit a wall again and felt the slope. The cave was turning upward. She looked up and could see light, and creatures swimming over it like clouds passing the sun.

Aya swam up and squeezed through the smaller opening yet and came up into a large pool of water. As she surfaced, she noticed  the natural sunlight coming in the cave from holes above it. She also could hear rushing water loudly. Were they... behind the waterfall?

There were no openings to leave the cave, except the way they came. Aya removed the mask as she came to the large slab of stone that made up the shore. She set the mask up there and pulled herself up out of the deep crystaline pool.

When Nomo would surface, providing she followed, Aya said to her, "What is this place?"

(Do I NPC the Koi Guardian or...?)

WC:347
TWC: 2142

AP 50- 10 = 40
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:52 pm
Kira followed, though her concentration wasn't exactly on where they were going. She allowed the small girl to lead, though she could sense the creatures energy as they swam. It seemed that Ayame wasn't exactly catching up to whatever they'd chased this direction. The world around them got incredibly dark, which didn't bother the girl much. She continued to simply use her sensory to follow the genin's path, allowing her to figure out where they needed to go as her attention was focused else where. Keeping her concentration on the small pixie who held it's breath while they swam, its tiny blue cheeks puffed out in a way that was quite comical to look at, she continued to allow her chakra to flow. It's color had changed, which she found odd.

THe more she worked the chakra into the small creatures form the lighter it got, shifting from a deep green color to an almost transluscent blue as it's effects were shifted to a quite different level. Interesting, she thought to herself. Her study of the effects she was creating was unfortunately cut short as her head surfaced. "Um. If i'm to be very honest... I don't know. "

(1741 and yes u can npc the koi guardian)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:32 pm
Aya felt strangely cold and extended a hand to help nomo out, if she chose to take it.

Suddenly, the earth moved and a Giant White Koi surfaced from the deep pool that almost seemed to go on forever. Nita met Aya at that moment, by climbing onto her shoulder.

"What business do you have here, insignificant Human?" His voice rumbled sounding very god-like. Aya jumped back as his loud booming voice in the cave was Echoing and hurting her ears. Nita Squealed in pain, having more sensitive ears than Aya.

This was definitely the place.

Aya slowly walked forward, fearfully. She knelt at the water's edge. "Sir, I humbly ask to sign a summons contract with you." She said shaking before the Magnificent Beast.

The Koi Scoffed. "You can't be serious! We haven't allowed people for Ages! BEGONE PEASANT"

Aya flinched again at the loud voice and turned to Nomo with an expression on her face that said 'What the hell do I do now? Help!'

WC: 168
ATWC: 2210
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 pm
Taking the girl's hand she pulled herself out of the water, shaking long black locks to send a spray of water across the cave around her. The site before her was quite rediculous. The booming voice of the overgrown fish ressonated through the small stone room, terrifying to most. Kira was not most. As it spoke she leaned backwards, resting her back against the wall and continuing her medical training. It was then that she heard the creature's final words.

"Great. " The girl looked lost at kira, which informed her that there wasn't much she could do. the request for help however wouldn't exactly end in the girls favor. "Cool. So listen. This kid apparently wants your assistance in battle. Now, you say you haven't allowed humans into this place for some time...... And you've suggested we were lowly peasants. Wrong on both counts i'm afraid. " As she spoke, moving past ayame to ensure the girl missed most of what happened next.

"I'm Kiranomo hyuuga, Chosen champion of the faewilds, and Ten tailed demon of gelel. " IN time with her words the chakra cloak began to bubble up from her skin. In a form far too similar to that of the bijuu's chakra cloak the dark black chakra would begin to poola cross her arms and chest, her eyes shifting to a deep red color to tell this creature she meant buisiness. It could be easily assumed that the high ranked members of a summoned species had heard of the red eyes of the uchiha, and more importantly their ability to force those around them, particularly summons, to bend to their will. Through the mangekyou sharingan many uchiha have stolen summons strait from their owner, something she was completely unaware of how to do.... But she could at least lie her ass off. Lifting the pixie in her hand up, it's body laying in a way that looked quite pathetic she'd once more pulse chakra through it's form. The technique was actually helpful medical ninjusu who's goal was to remove problematic effects from the target... but the Koi didn't know that.

~Shuur. Follow my lead please love~ She wispered into the pixies mind using their mental link and as the chakra hit her Shuurin's body went stiff as a board. She rose up, head hung low and spoke in an almost zombie like voice.

"Y...yes mistress...."

"Now. If I have your attention, Have we proved ourselves worthy enough to gain entrance to this place or should I continue?"

(2160)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum