Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Regaining Strength (ryu) Empty Regaining Strength (ryu)

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:59 pm
Salzem raked the training dummies that surrounded him with his claws. He was a spinning typhoon of claws and teeth, raking one dummy across the chest, another along the face. He sunk his teeth into another where its neck would be before releasing his grip and sending his claws crashing down into the top of one of the dummies.  They implanted themselves and held firmly, however, his claws were feeling dull. They were no longer as sharp as he remembered them being. Regardless, surrounding him were 4 mauled dummies, but their state didn't satisfy the white wolf. He was able to reduce them to piles of wood-chips earlier... His weakness must have gotten out of control. Salzem growled, attempting to tear one of the mauled dummies out of the sand. Using his massive strength, he managed to rip the wooden cylinder up over his head, spraying sand everywhere and causing him to shake with the effort. He then tossed the dummy at one of the others, hitting it with enough force so that it actually cracked in half against the other dummy, two heavy pieces of heavy lumber flopping with a cloud of dust on either side of the dummy. Salzem roared with satisfaction, possibly scaring the other genin/academy students also training in the area. Some stared at him, others backed away slowly. Their fear, he found humorous. He smiled a twisted grin to himself, enjoying their expressions, or those they tried to hide behind a tough face. How amusing it was, for they only knew him as the extension of their fear. The true humor was that they knew not what the world was like outside. If they saw what he saw, a monster such as himself wouldn't even faze them.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Regaining Strength (ryu) Empty Re: Regaining Strength (ryu)

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 pm
Kuchiyose no jutsu! Using the summoning seals Ryu slammed his hand into the rock, in a puff of smoke what appeared was a massive bird about eight feet long with a gigantic fourteen foot wingspan and a rather defined set of muscles, well for a phoenix anyway. "Hey, I'm Ryu I think we met at the cave." The phoenix ruffled its feathers and responded rather excitedly. "Why yes we did, I am Philostratus." The ninja and phoenix exchanged pleasantries for a couple of minutes before they both noticed that around them people were running away terrified. "Umm... That's weird. Want to go check it out?" The bird nodded with a curiosity that could only match Ryu's. "Alright." 

Walking towards the commotion Philostratus and Ryu gazed upon what was more than likely the cause of the massive disturbance. It was a massive white wolf that was clawing away at training dummies. That is some serious anger problem, I should give him a treat. "Hey Philo when I say who let the dog out, ask who!" Philostratus looked confused as to why, but shrugged its shoulders.

The phoenix and ninja approached the hound, but the closer they got the less it seemed like any dog or wolf they had ever seen. This one was white and had more human like hands, instead of paws. Well I made the plan might as well roll with it. "Who let the dog out?" Philo sighed and just looked at the wolf. Ryu lightly elbowed the phoenix and whispered. "Come on man be cool." "Fine, who?

WC: 260
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:36 pm
Salzem heard a kid's voice, his ears perking up at the sound of it. He turned and snarled at the boy, clearly irritated with his mocking. He also noticed a bird sitting beside him, one rather large. One that will serve as his dinner if the kid doesn't back off, now. Salzem took one step towards the kid, than another, his mind too flooded with outrage to remember who this kid was. They had met before, although Salzem, at that time, was human. Now, he had ascended to a more primal form. He pointed a clawed index finger at the kid, calling him out on his insult.

"You... child..." Salzem growled, his voice many times lower than it was when he were human. He spoke his words slowly, attempting to actually make them instead of angered growls.  "You would... be smart to turn around and disappear like a good little kid before something bad happens..." Salzem's eyes began to glow a dark red as his anger built. Salzem's fur began to stand up on end, puffing himself up to look even bigger than his typical 7 feet. If this kid wanted to fight, he'd be brought low, just like his little birdy.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:18 pm
Ryu was ready to back away when the wolf started walking on two feet, but decided to hold his ground. Well this is definitely weird its walks and points, whats next? The next thing it did while pointing at the ninja was threaten him. Of course it talks, this isn't a dog its a summoning. It must have gotten offended when I called it dog, like phoenix get offended when called bird. "Oh, I didn't mean to call you dog, I just lacked a better word. Mind telling me what you are and where your name is? Mine is Ryu." I'll ignore the threat he probably just doesn't like being called dog. Ryu looked around for someone who could have summoned the creature. "So is it just you?"

Philostratus ruffled its feathers to make itself appear larger at the threat of being eaten. "I hope you burn your tongue." The phoenix said while the flames covering its body flickered. Its hard to tell whether this guy means what he says. He is intelligent, so reasoning shouldn't be a problem. "My name is Philostratus, if names are to be exchanged."

WC: 189
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:44 pm
Salzem waved a hand at the flaming bird, appearing dismissive and not caring about it's presence in the least. Although he remained aware of it and it's location, he didn't bother to focus on it any more. His blood-red eyes were now focused on the kid. He seemed to think that he was some sort of unnatural creature. Something brought into existence by a human. Salzem came to the conclusion this kid thought he was a summon. While is strange, monstrous appearance made him look as such, it didn't make it any less insulting. His name meant nothing to the wolf. He did not know the boy or even if he had met him, he didn't remember him. His mind was just too in shambles for him to retrieve these memories. He snorted at the phoenix, clearly unimpressed with it's flaming body.

"I care not for you, chicken." Salzem spat at the bird harshly. "As for you, kid. I go by Salzem. I do not belong to anyone. I am not a summoner's pet and I am no criminal." Salzem snarled, agitated he had to speak in the human tongue for this long.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:19 pm
"I know a guy named Salzem, but you don't look like him." Ryu got a nice whiff of the dog's breath as it was speaking. Ugh, dog breath doesn't smell like him either. "Philo isn't my pet, he just helps me out. Also, he's not a chicken, he's a phoenix." Ryu patted the phoenix, clearly reaching his hand into the fire around the bird, was it an illusion? No the heat coming from the phoenix's body was evidence that the flames were not just for show, regardless the boy's hand didn't get burnt touching the bird.

Philostratus scowled at the lycan clearly angered at being called a chicken. It was about to attack the wolf until Ryu patted its side. "I'd watch your tongue or I might just burn it for you." Called me a pet and a chicken, but falling to his provocation only makes me stupid.

"Umm... I never called you a criminal." The ninja said still looking up at the wolf. I asked who you are." This guy sure is confrontational, he threatens me and Philo. Then insults Philostratus by calling him a chicken and pet. How did he even get through the gates. "I just came because there were a bunch of people running from this direction and when I got here you were the only one around. I thought you were a dog when I was over there, but up close I realized that wasn't the case." The ninja fixed his glasses while looking at the wolf. How do I word this without accusing him of being the cause of the disturbance. Hmm... "So being the only one around do you know why everyone else ran away?

WC: 282
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 pm
Salzem looked confused for a moment. He had stated that he wasn't a criminal, even though he, as a werewolf shouldn't care about the opinions of these humans. His eyes seemed to glow a bit less intensely as he wondered why he said such a thing. This kid never even asked what he was.... he just got right to the point, not even staring or gawking at his monstrous form and yet, Salzem was so brutal on him. He bowed his head in some form of apology, the best one he could come up with the way he was, tired, frustrated and confused. He then looked back up at the kid with a less dangerous gaze in his eyes.

"I apologize.... Ryu." Salzem then looked at the bird, frowning slightly as he was about to address a bird of all things. "And to you..." Salzem struggled to say the word with his wolf/man tongue twisting over itself. "....phoenix." Salzem attempted to cool his outrage, clearing his head with a couple deep breaths.

"I am a monster." Salzem stated factually with no remorse in his voice. He gestured at his wolven form with his head, then raised a clawed Hand/paw, seeming to study it. "Those who run from me fear me and those who fear me either understand me or they don't. In those people's cases, they don't and think I'll hurt them. that is not what I want."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:05 pm
Ryu smiled at Salzem, it was a smile of understanding. "Hey, as far as I can tell your a pretty alright guy, so there is no need to apologize to me. The ninja wanted to pet the fluff puppy, but didn't in case Salzem would take it as another insult. 

Apology, accepted. The bird said the words quickly and half halfheartedly as if it were still kind of upset by Salzem's words. Ryu looked up to the bird and winked. This kid is weird. The phoenix relaxed its body as the threats of Salzem dissipated. 

"I don't think your a monster and I wouldn't ever run from you, but hey I'm dumb." Ryu looked to his flaming feathered friend once more before asking his opinion. "What do you think." If birds could smile this what they would do it for, golden opportunities like this. Yes, Ryu you are dumb. The ninja's jaw dropped with the phoenix's words. "Wow, dude. Thanks." 

"So me and Philo were about to train would you like to join us?" Ryu asked looking at the Salzem who was the Salzem that he knew, but not really the Salzem that he knew, but altogether a different Salzem, because this Salzem was in a different body and lost some memories apparently. Luckily this was a conundrum that Ryu didn't have to solve. It was Salzem's, but Ryu would surely help out if he knew.

WC: 276
Anonymous

Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:18 pm
Salzem shrugged his massive shoulders when Ryu stated he didn't see him as a monster or that he'd run from him. He was dumber than he said, apparently, Who wouldn't run from a creature such as he? The kid must have an iron will forged in the fires of ignorance and cooled in waters of stupidity. Then again, he still was kind enough to accept an apology after how he spoke to him. He wasn't as bad as everyone one else and was worth a chance.

"It matters not how you see me. It's what I am." At his offer to train with Salzem, the white wolf raised a furry eyebrow in surprise. He would want to train with something such as him? Looked strangely at Ryu unsure if the kid was just pranking him or.... no.... he's dead serious. Salzem looked again down at his wolven form, then back at Ryu, just checking to make sure his wolven form was still there. He then rolled his sanguine, wolven eyes and nodded.

"I will.... train with you." Salzem spoke. "You are a strange one." he remarked with a twisted smirk. "You really are. To not even flinch at the sight of something like me. That's something I've only seen in you."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:22 pm
"Well what would you guys like to do?" Ryu asked looking at Salzem and Philo. This situation was much the like the beginning to any bad joke, so a werewolf, a phoenix and a ninja walk into a bar. No, not the appropriate joke Ryu is underage. Philo nodded in response to Salzem calling Ryu strange. He is... A different sort of fellow, but he's all right. 

Well I want to get some food, I'm hundry. Ryu looked at the bird and opened his wallet. "And I'm paying right?" The bird began pecking it's feathers while it answered making the words rather muffled. "Well you summon and feed Herodatus all of the time." "Fair point, but how about we train now and get food later." The phoenix nodded its head, seeing as it was a fair compromise. 

The ninja thought for a few moments. "I need to work on quite a few things, but nothing immediate comes to mind." Ryu looked at his two associates, one of which was still pecking itself. "Do you need my help with anything Salzem or Philo?" The bird continued messing with the feathers under its wing, so whatever it responded with was unintelligible. [color=red]"Umgamuh."

WC: 200
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum