Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Togi's first mission Empty Togi's first mission

Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:06 pm
Mission details:

Togirama Hyuuga slowly made his way towards the centre of the village, while Togi often travelled at a calm almost serene pace today he was moving extra slow due to being a touch apprehensive. Togi had not been an active ninja for long having only recently graduated the academy and passed the Genin exam but today was to be his first official mission for Sunagakure. He had received a summons from mission HQ and that was where he was heading now to find out the details of his mission. Currently the young Hyuuga knew absolutely nothing about what he would be expected to do though he hoped it would be fairly straightforward considering it would be his first time. As the newly promoted Genin approached the centre of Suna he began to wander who he would be working with on this mission. He kind of hoped that it would be with Ryu or Yoshi, he had rather enjoyed training with the both of them so he hoped that they would make just as good team mates for a mission aswell.

Now that Ninja HQ was in sight (well for a normal person it was, for Togi it was still just a dark shape to his chakra vision) Togi picked up the pace somewhat. Though it was his first mission Togi had been taught at the academy how to go about collecting a mission so he was relatively confident he knew what to do to begin with. There was a small lobby on the ground floor of the building that was usually manned at all times by atleast a chuunin rank ninja. This ninja was responsible for handing out the more routine missions and collecting mission reports. Making his way inside the building Togi found the Chuunin where he was told he would be and it was to this person that Togi reported. ”Genin Togirama Hyuuga reporting for mission assignment as instructed” Togi declared as he stood infront of the desk and stood to attention.

”Hyuuga, Hyuuga….” the chuunin replied as he picked up a clipboard and began to read down a list of names. ”Ah yes here you are, first mission I see…”The Chuunin commented idly. ”Yes senpai” Togi then replied promptly. ”Well don’t worry we’ve got a nice easy one for you to break you in easy…” the Chuunin declared as he picked out a small scroll from a collection that were neatly placed on the counter and held it out for Togi to take.

”Thankyou senpai” Togi declared gratefully accepting the scroll before carefully unfurling it. Togi’s face then fell much to the amusement of the Chuunin who thought that Togi did not like the look of the mission. ”I’m sorry senpai but I can’t read this…” Togi declared apologetically. ”Oh?” the man declared taking the scroll back and glancing at himself. ”Looks fine to me…” the man then declared. ”While I am sure that is true I am afraid I am blind… I can only read braille or ink that has been infused with chakra…” the young genin revealed. ”I don’t suppose you could read the mission for me could you?” Togi then requested politely.

”oh um sure thing kind…” the Chuunin replied seeming slightly taken back at the idea of a blind ninja. ”It says here that someone has been vandalising the market district with graffiti. Intelligence suggests that the culprit is an academy student and has been seen on more than one occasion to use the surface walking technique to escape up a wall” the man recited ”Your mission is to apprehend the culprit and bring him to ninja HQ or the academy if he is indeed a student” the chuunin then finished as he handed the scroll back to Togi. ”Thankyou senpai do I have a time limit?” the new Genin then questioned. ”You have no more than a week if you have not apprehended the culprit by then report back to ninja HQ to report your failure” the man replied. ”Thank you senpai I shall do just that and with your permission I shall begin right away” Togi then declared getting a nod from the chuunin.

Heading outside Togi then turned and headed straight for the market district where the graffiti was said to be occurring. Togi currently had no real plan but he decided he would begin by talking to the merchants and asking around to find out if anyone knew anything.

”Excuse me merchant-san if I could borrow a moment of your time I was hoping that I could ask you if you knew anything about some defacement of property that has been occurring recently” Togi exclaimed approaching a large man who seemed to be selling ceramic dishes and bowls. ”Huh whatzat kid? Oh you must mean that punk who’s been makin’ a mess out of everything yeah I’ve seen him” the large man replied. ”Could you please describe him to me?” Togi then probed. ”Your sure thing, he’s a skinny little runt a good few inches shorter than you and not a scrap of meat on him. Dirty brown hair and usually covered in dirt” the man described. ”Thank you that’s very useful…” Togi then replied. Was it useful though? All those details the man had just described while useful for identifying the culprit were all things that Togi could not see. Yes while they would help someone else catch the vandal Togi’s mission was to catch them himself… unless of course he could give that description to some who might know who the boy was… like an academy instructor!

With a plan in mind Togi jogged in the direction of the academy, with the sun at it’s hottest it was never a good idea to sprint unless you really had to so Togi settled for jogging. The academy would be halfway through it’s day’s lessons so if the boy did indeed attend the academy there would be a good chance that he would currently be there.

As luck would have it Togi arrived at the academy while the students were currently out for their lunch break. Togi headed for his old classroom that he had until only matter of weeks ago used to attend and sought out his old academy instructor. The chuunin smiled and waved as soon as he saw Togi approaching though Togi could not see the smile. ”Togi-kun what can I do for you?” the man greeted jovially. ”Hello sensei I am here on a mission I need to know if you know of any academy students that match the following description. Dirty blonde hair, about three inches shorter than I am, skinny to the point that they appear underfed and is commonly covered in dirt” Togi exclaimed. ”Hmmm could be Koda. He’s in Suzuki-sensei’s class, he’s from the orphanage and a bit of a trouble maker” the academy instructor  replied. ”I see do you think you could point him out to me?” Togi then asked.  ”Sure thing…” the instructor then exclaimed as he made his way over to the classrooms window and looked out across where most of the students were gathered. ”There he is right at the back climbing on the fence…” he then pointed out. Thankyou sensei” Togi then replied with a smile as he reached out with his chakra senses and began to study the boy’s chakra signature. Togi did not know how many years the boy had left at the academy but Togi noted that the boy’s chakra signature was a lot smaller than his own.

Keeping his senses focussed on the boy Togi began the process of memorising every detail of the boys chakra signature so that he would be able to easily track him based on his chakra signature alone in the future. Togi however also slipped out of the classroom and circled round to the back of building where the academy’s taijutsu training dummies were set up. ’If he is the culprit and I am going to apprehend him it would be useful if I could subdue him without hurting him…’ Togi thought to himself as he walked up to one of the training dummies. Extending his index finger Togi then began to press a number of different points on the dummy that if it was a human would be the location of it’s tenketsu. Once he was done Togi then took a step back to admire his hand work. ’Putting seals on a training dummy without permission didn’t count as graffiti did it?” Togi suddenly wondered.

Rolling his neck Togi slightly loosened up his muscles before taking a deep breath and focusing on all the pseudo tenketsu points that he had created on the dummy. As a Hyuuga the easiest way to subdue someone was to seal off their tenketsu so that they couldn’t move. This required accuracy and precision aswell as an ability to see the tenketsu. Togi wanted to make sure that he possessed all of these things before he tried it on an actual living person. Stepping forwards Togi began a barrage of finger tip jabs striking the tiny seals with the tips of his fingers though he did not apply any chakra while doing so. To begin with Togi’s aim was not perfect and every few strikes he would miss a seal but as he continued both his accuracy and precision quickly increased so much so that he felt confident attempting it at a faster pace. After a while Togi’s fingers had begun to ache from repeatedly striking the hard wood off the dummy though he was relatively pleased with the progress that he was making.

Togi then took a short break to rest his fingers and to check on the current location of his suspect. The boy was still in his class but with the end of the academy day rapidly approaching soon would be the time to catch the boy in the act. Returning his attention to the dummy Togi then resumed his barrage of finger pokes though this time he released chakra through his finger tips. Each time that Togi scored a direct hit against a seal there was a slight popping sound as the structure of the seal was burst. Togi was getting fairly confident with the striking of these pseudo tenketsu point’s when his training was interrupted. The academy had ended and the suspect was heading away and in the general direction of the market district.

Reaching out with his chakra senses Togi chose one of the other chakra signatures at random and focussing on their signature he performed a quick string of three handseals before in a burst of smoke Togi was replaced by the form of one of the students.

In the form of a student Togi burst out of the academy’s gates and focussing in on the suspect’s chakra signature Togi gave chase. While the student might have been fast for someone who attended the academy Togi was a lot faster and was able to catch up with him before he reached the market. Hanging back slightly Togi merely observed hoping to catch the academy student in the act and sure enough it was not long until Koda was dashing out of sight down a nearby alleyway. Togi instantly gave chase in his borrowed form and caught the boy in the act of scrawling on the wall with a number of paints. The boy however spotted Togi aswell and turned and ran dashing straight up the wall and on to the rooftops. Running on to the roofs however was no way to escape a ninja and Togi merely channelled chakra to his feet and ran up the vertical wall a lot quicker than the boy had. ”Stop right there!” Togi then cried as his chakra senses caught sight of the boy attempting to escape across the rooftops. The boy ignored this call and if anything sped up his attempt to get away.

’Time to disable him as painlessly and efficiently as possible…’ Togi thought to himself as he began another string of handseals before dashing forwards. As soon as Togi had completed his hand seals there was a burst of chakra smoke and instead of one Genin three blurred forwards surrounding the academy student on all sides. The boy however seemed determined not to give up and instead of trying to get away he suddenly lunged at Togi with a couple of jabs from his right and a wild swing from his left. Togi however was a lot quicker than boy and the young Hyuuga let him tire himself out as ducked and dodged out of the way of every swing. The three circling than darted  forward as a blur that the boy could hardly keep up with and before he knew it he felt a gentle tap on the back of his neck and they collapsed in a heap. Togi however looked down in surprise at the apparent gap in skill there now was between him and an academy student… is was rather surprising considering how recently he had graduated.

”Mission complete…” Togi declared as he made his way over to the boy’s prone form. Togi then bent down to lift the boy and found it was a struggle. The young ninja suddenly realised even though his taijutsu did not rely upon strength he could really do with improving it so that problems like this did not occur again in the future.

The academy would by now be shut for the day so Togi instead decided to take the boy back to ninja HQ. The journey there took a lot longer than it should of done and by the time that Togi got there he was hot and sweating and the sun had begun to sweat. Dragging the boy inside Togi then made his way up to the chuunin’s counter. ”Genin Togirama Hyuuga reporting mission successfully completed” Togi  declared somewhat breathlessly. ”Report…” the chuunin then replied eyeing Togi and his captive in surprise. ”After gathering evidence it became clear that the likely culprit was an academy student and orphan by the name of Koda. I therefore tracked him and caught him in the act of defacing Sunagakure property. After ordering him to stop he attempted to escape but I managed to corner him he then attempted to fight his way out and I was forced to subdue him using the gentle fist” Togi recounted.

“Very good Togirama Hyuuga please place him on one of the chairs and I will summon someone from both the academy and the orphanage” the chuunin declared. ”Very good” Togi replied before dragging the student over to a chair and propping him up. ”Now here is your mission reward and please submit your written report in the morning” the chuunin declared as he held out a small pouch. ”Thank you senpai” Togi then replied accepting the pouch and tucking it away in his robes before exiting the building and heading home for some well deserved rest.

(WC:2498)
(Claiming D rank capture the prankster mission complete (2000 words), (Rewards 1,000 Ryo, 3AP) (claiming Tenketsu needle (1000 words)
(Exiting)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Togi's first mission Empty Re: Togi's first mission

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 am